Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,731 members, 7,875,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) (32677 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Tackles President Tinubu, Adeboye In ‘Emi Lokan’ Single / Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers / Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by Kobojunkie: 6:06pm On Jun 18
Petersburg7:
You be idiot , is he cause of nigeria problem ?
Is he not? It is time Nigerians seriously had this discussion. undecided

He helped train the minds of many a religious Nigerian beginning with those just before my generation — we are talking of your mothers and fathers — who in turn indoctrinated their kids into the same state of learned hopelessness. So, how do you tell me he is not a part of the problem? undecided

Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by Chetas81(m): 6:09pm On Jun 18
Slytiger:

This won't still hit. But I wish him the best.
BY AFOSĘ ABBBBI AWON OLUYA CITIZENS
Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 6:09pm On Jun 18
# awesome and timely piece💯💯💯📢📢📢📢
# song of the decade
Unlike most idiots glorifying pussies and booze
Massive thumbs up Eedris 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

1 Like

Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by RodgersAkpafu: 6:12pm On Jun 18
Sharpsharp00123:
he knows d best thing now is to press igbos mumu button

Since they have fallen out with reno omokri, the guy wants to chop too

what does this have to do with Igbos now?
Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by RodgersAkpafu: 6:13pm On Jun 18
Kobojunkie:
Is he not? It is time Nigerians seriously had this discussion. undecided

He helped train the minds of many a religious Nigerian beginning with those just before my generation — we are talking of your mothers and fathers — who in turn indoctrinated their kids into a state of learned hopelessness. So, how do you tell me he is not a part of the problem? undecided
true
Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by Kobojunkie: 6:16pm On Jun 18
RodgersAkpafu:
true
This is a discussion that needs to be had at this point in time. undecided
Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by Bitterkola100: 6:20pm On Jun 18
Righthussle:
Na Adeboye own vex me pass. I hate old people wey dey lie eh.

Guys stop giving these pulpit bandits your hard earned money. Whoever or whatever made the universe will NEVER EVER EVER NEVER need your money for A N Y T H I N G whatsoever.

Any human being who collects money from other humans on behalf of an unseen entity is a thief. You don't need a judge to tell you that.

Any human who gives money to another human with the mindset that he/she is giving money to the creator of the universe or any unseen entity is a big fool.

Any man who tells you he works for the maker of the universe is a thief. He works for his stomach. He must one day come to tell you his "all-sufficient " god whom he works for needs your money. The being behind the existence of the universe is not a human like Dangote, Elon Musk or Tinubu that will need workers and money. Wise up
can you tell me just one of adeboye's offence?
Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:21pm On Jun 18
My broda leg 🦵🏾 dey pain dem ooo🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂
Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by okerekingsley90: 6:24pm On Jun 18
Kobojunkie:
Dead? More like every Nigerian needs to be playing this at every corner and bar! undecided

Kobo how far now grin grin
Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by sportskid(m): 6:25pm On Jun 18
Honestly The Hypocrisy under this government is Alarming. Let God be the Judge
Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by MissIndependent(f): 6:25pm On Jun 18
👏👏👏
Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by Babatwo2: 6:27pm On Jun 18
Na Yoruba man sing this song.
Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by okerekingsley90: 6:28pm On Jun 18
PissInside:

I do G-funk,Gangsta rap,Horrorcore and 90'S r&b smiley

Na 50s woman you de Yan with so grin grin
Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by TheBillyonaire: 6:28pm On Jun 18
Nigeria's collective consciousness is being programmed by generator noise and the rest of the chaos and anarchy to follow is sonically predictable.

Solve the noise and get rid of the old minds and other things will begin to settle.

1 Like

Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by Babatwo2: 6:28pm On Jun 18
Na Yoruba man sing this song.
Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by ChristineC: 6:34pm On Jun 18
helinues:
The initial video of Sani dent the whole video. Starting the video with fabricated story..

There is no proof of any of those arrested during the end SARS protest still being in detention .

Lyrically and rhythm, no consistency

Btw, some people's button was pressed to promote the song... Too Emotional things now
sharrap. imbe.

1 Like

Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:34pm On Jun 18
hurryup123:

Plenty restaurant business go fold up
Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by Life2ways: 6:35pm On Jun 18
One love bro. One love
Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by lexy2014: 6:36pm On Jun 18
helinues:
The initial video of Sani dent the whole video. Starting the video with fabricated story..

There is no proof of any of those arrested during the end SARS protest still being in detention .

Btw, some people's button was pressed to promote the song... Too Emotional things now

does the song nt depict the present state of things and the suffering tinubu has unleashed on nigerians?
Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by lexy2014: 6:38pm On Jun 18
Sharpsharp00123:

is it only igbos that are experiencing the tinubu induced hardship and inflation?
Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by Musauzor(m): 6:39pm On Jun 18
helinues:

Shut up your mouth. You are evil that's why you are always defending evil.
Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by ndu99(m): 6:40pm On Jun 18
Eedris, your fame flopped.

What annoys me the most is you were living large in some of your music videos, popping moet and whisky, but when down with sickness you falled back to poor nigerians soliciting for help. Shame on you.

Take any naija musician serious at your peril.
Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by Af0nja: 6:40pm On Jun 18
Matter pass rhyme and punchline. Na straight talk e dey talk o grin cheesy
Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by Tigerland: 6:54pm On Jun 18
Ibos expected nothing good from this government, Tinibu's failure so far isn't a surprise, it was forseen and expected. A man who forged his whole life
Eedris said the truth

1 Like

Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by mankan2k7(m): 6:59pm On Jun 18
God bless Idris, the fearless musicians.

God punish Tinupoo, the tax monger president.
Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by kpompey: 6:59pm On Jun 18
Sharpsharp00123:

So only igbos are buying rice at 80k.Tinubu na failure. I regretted mobilizing people to vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 7:01pm On Jun 18
I never knew any president would be worse than Buhari, I thought Tinubu would continue from where he stopped but he surprised me.

1 Like

Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by Checkwell: 7:03pm On Jun 18
helinues:

Do you know how many artiste wey don lost like Eedris, Do you know how many celebrities that are no where to be found again as the game don evaporate.

Na since Hope for Nigeria time, first set of political page on Nigeria media space, na that time we don dey steady for online, still dey kakaraka.

To be Helinues, to act that character, no be beans oo.. Something like barracks

But in all, Alhamdullilahi

What is this one trying to say? You have very poor grammatical skills, and you are terrible at punctuation.
Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by Emma1Oj(m): 7:11pm On Jun 18
Slytiger:
Lol. What is this 😂
This dude should just go find another job, but he is in his mid 50s already. He should ask Don Jazzy to show him the way.
look at you that has a better job. Do you know the millions / billions he will get from this single alone? Song that has gotten 11000 likes already on YouTube. Do you know how much for only those likes??

Seat down there dey castigate person wey dey hammer and live large no pray for your own.
Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by Jostoman: 7:12pm On Jun 18
helinues:

so na only Endsas you see for that music. grin grin
Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by Antoeni(m): 7:12pm On Jun 18
Bad Government Has Resurrected Eedris , A Comeback Hit , Congratulation Eedris

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Davido Features Vinicius Jr, Bellingham, Others In 'Away' Music Video / Download Eli Mp3 By Upper X Ft Okpo Records Gang / Download “Eli” and "Skwinik" Mp3 By Upper X & Okpo Records Gang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.