Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,731 members, 7,875,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others (18207 Views)

Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman / You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike / PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by showboymusic202: 8:28am On Jun 18
Everything Scatter (Live Performance) by Showboy Kindly watch, share and subscribe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1dMOoxxPFE
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by Creamypie(m): 8:29am On Jun 18
Wike is now nonentity. He will soon port to APC secretly and officially. Where is Amechi?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by Dshocker(m): 8:29am On Jun 18
Fubara should confiscate and demolish Wike's properties.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by Kobicove(m): 8:30am On Jun 18
eguni:
People thought this man was weak

Has he done anything spectacular? grin
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by Dshocker(m): 8:31am On Jun 18
Cassandraloius:
Fubara should rest.

Wicked soul, supporting evil 👹
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by Kobicove(m): 8:31am On Jun 18
Dshocker:
Fubara should confiscate and demolish Wike's properties.

Easier said than done undecided
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by phemmie06(m): 8:32am On Jun 18
These two people should man up and let us rest
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by Dshocker(m): 8:33am On Jun 18
Kobicove:

Easier said than done undecided

Wike did it doing his time.
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by eteba(m): 8:34am On Jun 18
Wike is a greedy tyrant, sips sepe on a daily.
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by Kavaista: 8:34am On Jun 18
shocked This rivers crisis long ooo
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by Chetas81(m): 8:35am On Jun 18
YOU HAVE POWER MORE THAN WICKED WIKE IF YOUR GUYS ARE NOT BETRAYED YOU LET WIKE REMAIN IN ABUJA, BLACK AFRICAN CITIZEN WITH ABOMINATION POLITICS
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by dododawa1: 8:39am On Jun 18
Calling God like say he believed in God.

USELESS politicians

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by Kobicove(m): 8:45am On Jun 18
Dshocker:

Wike did it doing his time.

What Wike did was mainly to use a task force to recover cars and other government assets from ex-government officials in River State, he never demolished the house of any ex governor!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by okorogodwin4(m): 8:48am On Jun 18
If I were fubara by now Wike house in Port Harcourt will be on fire heaven will not fall that is how to do Nigeria politics
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by Emmanuel909090: 8:51am On Jun 18
Fubara 7 - 0 wike
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by LegalWolf: 8:53am On Jun 18
I foresee that this political distraction will plague this chap throughout his tenure. Quite interesting to see how it will eventually play out.
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by Oshin56(m): 9:03am On Jun 18
eguni:
People thought this man was weak
He's not weak, Wike forced him to react... There's always reaction for every little action...
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by kelly72: 9:04am On Jun 18
Ban Wike from coming back to Rivers State. Send people to disperse any political gathering he is involved in. Set up an investigative panel and reveal all his looting of the State treasury.

Then charge him to court, or let the House of Assembly declare him wanted if he fails to submit himself.

Stop treating that diabetic as if he is anything strong. Go on him hard and pour resources into mass media to destroy his stupid name.

Hire the criminal contractor Asari Dokubo and he will scatter ground for all of them.
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by Oshin56(m): 9:04am On Jun 18
okorogodwin4:
If I were fubara by now Wike house in Port Harcourt will be on fire heaven will not fall that is how to do Nigeria politics
operation fire for fire he should let him know that he's the CSO of the state. Na madman they give madman medicine...

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by Godstime001: 9:08am On Jun 18
seanfer:

Must you people go the tribal way before passing a message?
We should address individuals and not their ethnicities or religion believes.
Not when that ethnic group tends too produce stupid people.
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by condralbedez: 9:19am On Jun 18
Bendeco2020:

Yoruba man, always on the side of negative.

So, he should rest and allow the formal Governor be in charge of Rivers?

I don't know how you guys reason
Nah cow reasonings nah, they are the problems of this country.
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by RealKaydollar: 9:24am On Jun 18
This case is like Someone attack you and want to kill you or disgrace you and you suddenly discover and send it back to the person back to back without stoping and people are blaming you for taking action. if the person had killed you, they will say you are weak and clueless.

Quietness does not mean foolishness. Loyalty is not slavery.

Governor Fubara is defending himself . The one agenda still on ground is to impeach him or remove him after 4 years and he his working to truncate the plan.

What you will not want others to do to you don't do it to other people.
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by travelzcruix: 9:33am On Jun 18
Y'all still fighting proxy wars. These duo should just jump into the boxing rig and end this once and for all. In Mideaval times it was called war of a single combat, two Kings face each other face to face while their followers watch, the one that wins the duel reigns supreme. No bloodbath, no property lost.
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by Cabalgeneral: 9:34am On Jun 18
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/06/17/rivers-crisis-i-fear-nothing-fubara-dares-wike-others/

Now that you know God, only Ipob will be supporting you so that they can be favour in River state but you have failed with them.
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by cassette(m): 9:43am On Jun 18
Cassandraloius:
Fubara should rest.

How do you people even reason ?
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by 9japride(m): 9:44am On Jun 18
Bobloco:

Is wike resting
[color=#006600][/color]

Fear those that will tell you to relax that they are just joking.
They are working tirelessly to mess their perceived opponent.
How can someone who is not the governor try to control the affair of the state?
It's just like saying a trader in the market is fighting the governor to have control over the state.
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by lekonso: 9:50am On Jun 18
Cassandraloius:

I'm just saying he has nothing to be scared of. Stop being tribalistic.
You no know that guy, he is the father of tribalism in Nigeria.
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by Medici777: 9:57am On Jun 18
They may not be able to do Fubura anything until the next elections
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by ufuosman(m): 10:01am On Jun 18
Sim is just going gradually
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by Donbabaj: 10:05am On Jun 18
Wike behaving like he is the god that created River State and its people. So he can behave anyhow he likes.
Person wey dem for snipe
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by TrackerSK: 10:47am On Jun 18
seanfer:

Must you people go the tribal way before passing a message?
We should address individuals and not their ethnicities or religion believes.
Nah your people first start this rubbish.When you criticize APC they call you an igbo man.
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by BondRiv: 11:01am On Jun 18
This clueless incompetent clown wants to set Rivers State on fire with his desperation and he will pay for it. He and the likes of Boma Goodhead. The elected chairmen are going nowhere without an election. If Fubara likes he should tell Asari to bring more criminals to keep causing mayhem, it will consume him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours / Customs Collects N903bn Revenue For 2015 – Ali / Obaseki To Ex-Governor: Edo State money is for Development, not for individuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.