Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,640 members, 7,914,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:52 AM

Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others (18368 Views)

Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman / You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike / PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by BondRiv: 11:04am On Jun 18
kelly72:
Ban Wike from coming back to Rivers State. Send people to disperse any political gathering he is involved in. Set up an investigative panel and reveal all his looting of the State treasury.

Then charge him to court, or let the House of Assembly declare him wanted if he fails to submit himself.

Stop treating that diabetic as if he is anything strong. Go on him hard and pour resources into mass media to destroy his stupid name.

Hire the criminal contractor Asari Dokubo and he will scatter ground for all of them.

🤡 🤡 🤡

Nothing you posted will change anything. He can't stop Wike from entering the state in a million lifetimes.

As for Asari and his criminals, Fubara is already using them and they are achieving nothing.

The elected chairmen are going nowhere without an election. Bring all the criminals you want to bring. Nothing will change.
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by witworth(m): 11:11am On Jun 18
My question is...
Just because someone as your Godfather or so, helped you to win a position, does it mean you have to do whatever he ask you to do?
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by jodeci(m): 11:27am On Jun 18
BondRiv:
This clueless incompetent clown wants to set Rivers State on fire with his desperation and he will pay for it. He and the likes of Boma Goodhead. The elected chairmen are going nowhere without an election. If Fubara likes he should tell Asari to bring more criminals to keep causing mayhem, it will consume him.

See this one,always ranting all.over nairaland.U no de shame?
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by Exceed15: 1:36pm On Jun 18
Fubara the Lion .
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by Tochi3(m): 1:40pm On Jun 18
Bendeco2020:

Alaye put your statement in order
Lols.. grin
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by kelly72: 1:49pm On Jun 18
BondRiv:

🤡 🤡 🤡

Nothing you posted will change anything. He can't stop Wike from entering the state in a million lifetimes.

As for Asari and his criminals, Fubara is already using them and they are achieving nothing.

Hahaha....the last kick of a dying horse
Of course, nearly everyone who helped Wike to foist anarchy on Rivers State has left him and has decided to be with their State

After everything done in the past 9 years, Assembly of Past Criminals have not yet succeeded to capture Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Delta etc. Even now that Wike is demystified, it has become all the more impossible.

Wike will soon find that not only him can do violence and those habitual pretenders who are urging him on will surely receive a heavy splash of the mud in their eyes.

The elected chairmen are going nowhere without an election. Bring all the criminals you want to bring. Nothing will change.
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by Evidenx(m): 2:05pm On Jun 18
cheesy grin Fear silent people like us,we don't talk much,but when you mean you,even iron will break.
Fubara my man.

Wike musts be taught a lesson in the language he understands.
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by Kingzmate(m): 2:37pm On Jun 18
THE FEARLESS YOU DRINK DEY WORK grin

ASANWANA NO BE LOVE SONG OO cool
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by Anonimoux: 8:38pm On Jun 18
Power is power.
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by cquared: 8:57pm On Jun 18
Thunder fire Wike
Lumarstone:
It seems as if Fubara, is gradually winning the political war..!

Those in support of Fubara to win should please LIKE, those in support of Wike to win this war should please SHARE.
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by Lumarstone: 9:00pm On Jun 18
mrvitalis:

The war ended when Neglari said Tinubu won't take sides because the last thing Tinubu wants now is revolting from South South people that would end Nigeria

Without Tinubu WIke is weak political
Even with Tinubu there is still a 65% change fubara would win

Are you saying that the people of south south is capable of ending Nigeria in the form of revolution?
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by OyinO: 12:19am On Jun 19
Cassandraloius:

I'm just saying he has nothing to be scared of. Stop being tribalistic.

You didn't say it well. Now that it's time for damage control, you're now saying it well. You were given your own piece of cake.
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by Lumarstone: 10:19pm On Jun 21
cquared:
Thunder fire Wike

I beg bro, make thunder no fire anybody ooh.
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by Gajagojo: 10:36pm On Jun 21
Bendeco2020:

Alaye put your statement in order
Instead of you to admit you misfired. You resort to bluff and bluster
He has the right to say anything
Whether you agree with him or not

Every person can say what he likes FOR HIMSELF no one speaks on behalf of any ethnic group here
Why bring Yoruba into it ?
is He the head of Afenifere?
Did Yoruba persons not vote Peter Obi?

You are ignorant saying that and are the one that needs to put yourself in order.
Stop the idiotic talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today / Buhari’s Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara Tenure As Permanent Sec. Breeds Crisis / Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.