Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,380 members, 7,923,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 08:37 AM

Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) (23399 Views)

2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) / Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) / PDP Launches Legacy TV Ahead Of 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by jaxxy(m): 9:59am On Jun 18
Obidents are not about party but the candidate.

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by Jeje247: 10:00am On Jun 18
DevilsEqual:
In the Southwest, it was LP top to bottom but elsewhere, it's not the same case and you'd have to selectively choose from other parties

One must be dumb to be an Obidient
The hypocrisy stinks cheesy cheesy
If you are smart, you'd understand that this is wicked politicians trying to sway the current political energy to their advantage. They understand that common people don't want to have anything to do with anyone who is not obidient minded and so they are trying to put on the mask of Obidient to campaign. These advertisements are trying to create an impression that they are endorsed so that obidients would join the bandwagon. Only dull people will fall to such gimmick. Edo state needs a new energy and LP will infuse the changes in the state. Forget the media hype, Edo state needs full scale development. I visit some communities around Benin city and I am amazed by the lack of basic infrastructure

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by Usmanovic95(m): 10:02am On Jun 18
From 6people tweeting a room to a national movement wey politicians dey hustle for their endorsement.

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by adigun4mee(m): 10:04am On Jun 18
The truth is that Obidient coordinator in Edo State has endorsed PDP candidate
Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by Smartcitizen: 10:08am On Jun 18
unavailablecity:
Obi 419, IPOB SYMPATHISER only for you guys in the east. He an lead you people with pleasure

Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha!

THIS WAS THE MAN THEY SAID CAME THIRD IN ELECTION.

I WISH SOMEBODY WILL JUST USE JAGABAN ON HIS CAMPAIGN POSTERS.

ENVY IS KILLING YOU SOFTLY.
Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by Jocdon(m): 10:10am On Jun 18
Jostoman:
Point of correction PDP doesnt hate obedient, infact it is only BAT APC supporters that hate obedient.
Yes because they APC is evil and they hate good thing

2 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by Macnnoli4(m): 10:11am On Jun 18
I won't lie, Asue Ighadalo has the same technocrat vibes Alex Otti has and I also believe in equality and fairness in terms of representation. There might be the worry about possible godfatherism, but I know that if Asue decides to fight Obaseki as governor one day, Obidients will support him like they did Fubara.

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by Greenfaces: 10:13am On Jun 18
Kingsmeal:
It’s not exactly that these politicians strongly rely on the movement to win. It is that they see the movement as a “credible and popular force” that’d offer them “credibility and popularity cover” going into the election. So, when they brazenly rig the election, they’ll get public approval of having “popular support.”

Obidients the new bride in town.

I thought they said Obidients are only online 😂
it's after 2027 elections again you will see you're deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by AriyaTV: 10:13am On Jun 18
DevilsEqual:
In the Southwest, it was LP top to bottom but elsewhere, it's not the same case and you'd have to selectively choose from other parties

Where in southwest?
Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by phemray(m): 10:14am On Jun 18
Kingsmeal:
It’s not exactly that these politicians strongly rely on the movement to win. It is that they see the movement as a “credible and popular force” that’d offer them “credibility and popularity cover” going into the election. So, when they brazenly rig the election, they’ll get public approval of having “popular support.”

But what is obedients? Not known to anyone because no address no leadership. Even boko aram or IPOB and bandit were known. Anyone can claim to be obidents. So it has no value if can not be identified offline.

2 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by GloriousGbola: 10:19am On Jun 18
Kingsmeal:
“Obidients for AI” Billboard: How Nigerian Politicians Hustle for Obidients’ Endorsement and Support.

So, I came across the viral “Obidients for Asue Ighodalo” billboard in Edo state circulating on X, yesterday. I caught two sharp contrasting feelings.

Lmao. Everyone is now hustling for the support of Obidients 😂😂😂.

APC and PDP hate Obidients online, but offline, they hustle for their support 😂. True true Obidients are the real deal.😂

the word you are looking for is spoiler - basically people whose role is to siphon votes of the front runners

obi did it to atiku
ross perot did it to george bush
jill stein did it to hillary clinton

2 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by Appletek: 10:20am On Jun 18
ednut1:
Lol. E reach your state . You change mouth lol

Any Yoruba who calls himself/herself Obidient is an eternal idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by omoredia: 10:24am On Jun 18
Pdp no get shame oo.
Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:27am On Jun 18
Obidients have candidate but they don't consider their candidate as a man to support, now the Question is who and who delegate his candidacy? It means there is no true justice in the candidacy of Olumide

Where is LP integrity then?

All these obidients and all rubbish are same political gimmick by politicians to get to the root of their own loot. Recycling old politicians and repainting their sainthood doesn't beat me a bit

We can do better if we want a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by Jonjam269: 10:34am On Jun 18
Kingsmeal:

You are still not wise, they will use and dump you and you will start another round of wailing. Obirodents just like to over hype themselves unnecessarily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by Shattuck(m): 10:35am On Jun 18
jyz200:
See d way u twist the narration, abi obedient are supporting PDP candidate, you people always trying to console yourself
Who are obidient when it's come to Edo politics
you know nothing, I am supporting Asue and yes I am obidient, same thing I was telling some Ronu folks a while back, Asue will win because obidient believe in fairness and competence.

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by Eamee(m): 10:37am On Jun 18
Obidient forever

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by johnjose68: 10:40am On Jun 18
Kingsmeal:
“Obidients for AI” Billboard: How Nigerian Politicians Hustle for Obidients’ Endorsement and Support.

So, I came across the viral “Obidients for Asue Ighodalo” billboard in Edo state circulating on X, yesterday. I caught two sharp contrasting feelings.

APC and PDP hate Obidients online, but offline, they hustle for their support 😂. True true Obidients are the real deal.😂

Anything to make obi.diots feel good.

Oya make I also say something:

Obidients for Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by Gbogbowa: 10:40am On Jun 18
We believe in character competence and Equality and in whoever we find these qualities we file in that is the spirit of Obidient

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by Isokiscool(m): 10:41am On Jun 18
The leader of Obedient movement in uromi,esan north east local government,Bishop Matthew Okpebholo and family has since endorsed Asue Ighodalo.Asue Ighodalo is the chosen one.
Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by kedeojo(m): 10:43am On Jun 18
Kingsmeal:

Remove Apc cos no time has they seek support from the so called Obidients. In Edo state now, pdp are losing their members to Apc, so Obaseki need to be desperate and that is what you are seeing.

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by Cyberterror: 10:43am On Jun 18
Nothing eye-catching here. Just a desperate PDP trying to contain its vote-wasting subsidiary that have gone rogue.
Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by Flo36: 10:44am On Jun 18
Imagine APC using JAGABAN for their candidate
Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by AkhereOkaka(m): 10:45am On Jun 18
Kingsmeal:

Note: Obidients are not party affiliated, they vote competence irrespective of party.

We rise by lifting others

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:45am On Jun 18
OkoRemi2023:

Obidients have candidate but they don't consider their candidate as a man to support, now the Question is who and who delegate his candidacy? It means there is no true justice in the candidacy of Olumide

Where is LP integrity then?

All these obidients and all rubbish are same political gimmick by politicians to get to the root of their own loot. Recycling old politicians and repainting their sainthood doesn't beat me a bit

We can do better if we want a better Nigeria

Do you know that in 2011 Election, Tinibu and ACN brought up Nuhu Ribadu as Presidential Candidate but told their Y0ruba supporters to dump him at the Last minute? 😕😕

Is that Integrity or WICKEDNESS? 😏
Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:46am On Jun 18
Igbo people why una dey lie like your paymaster, bloda, god , obiliar peter?
APC can never seek the support of peter Obi followers. Amos 3 vs 3
Kingsmeal:

Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by olisaEze(m): 10:48am On Jun 18
Oga, rest with the tribal bigotry endemic to only APC minions. See your APC & PDP dragging each other for OBIdients, just last year here! And you’re quoting bible in defense of a lie? Just kuku download your own heaven now because if trumpet sound, you no dey go bible heaven! grin

ogunsbanjul:
Igbo people why una dey lie like your paymaster, bloda, god , obiliar peter?
APC can never seek the support of peter Obi followers. Amos 3 vs 3

Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:53am On Jun 18
Vinnie2000:

Do you know that in 2011 Election, Tinibu and ACN brought up Nuhu Ribadu as Presidential Candidate but told their Y0ruba supporters to dump him at the Last minute? 😕😕

Is that Integrity or WICKEDNESS? 😏

You Igbo and your propaganda. Please paste a link to your bogus allegations

Nuhu Ribadu stand no chance to unseat an incumbent president who had gained the sympathy of the majority of Nigerians, would you have allowed them to lose on both two ways?

If you Igbo consider what ACN did in 2011 in the last election, an Igbo man would have been the current vice president of Nigeria but because you people are so emotional and see every political strategies as lack of integrity and wickedness that's why you people are still in a state of loss and cry of victimization

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by ourcrudeoil: 10:53am On Jun 18
DevilsEqual:

I can feel your pain..
Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by Dreamchaza: 10:58am On Jun 18
nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oil Minister Double Standards: Photos Of Son's Private Jet Lifestyle - / A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos / El-rufai Reacts To Burning Of Church And Police Station In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.