Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,899 members, 7,980,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 07:59 AM

Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) (23481 Views)

2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) / Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) / PDP Launches Legacy TV Ahead Of 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by jyz200(m): 11:03am On Jun 18
Shattuck:
you know nothing, I am supporting Asue and yes I am obidient, same thing I was telling some Ronu folks a while back, Asue will win because obidient believe in fairness and competence.

Lies u all know ur LP can't fuckin win the election, so you had to pitch your tent to your mother party ,you can't fool us we know better

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by Ezewuzie01: 11:04am On Jun 18
Asue Ighodalo should thank his Igbo wife for this. Igbos want to have a say in Osadebey House Benin city.
Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by DUNDEEmoderatos: 11:21am On Jun 18
grandsuccess:
'Obidients' is a YOUTH movement for betterment of Nigeria - NOT A POLITICAL PARTY.

If they find you worthy, they will support you NOT MINDING YOUR PARTY AFFILIATION.

Check my profile now!

Liar!
Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by Okwyjesus(m): 11:24am On Jun 18
Kingsmeal:
“Obidients for AI” Billboard: How Nigerian Politicians Hustle for Obidients’ Endorsement and Support.

So, I came across the viral “Obidients for Asue Ighodalo” billboard in Edo state circulating on X, yesterday. I caught two sharp contrasting feelings.

Lmao. Everyone is now hustling for the support of Obidients 😂😂😂.

APC and PDP hate Obidients online, but offline, they hustle for their support 😂. True true Obidients are the real deal.😂

Obidient is the most powerful political force in Nigeria now.

I didn't.say Labour Party
Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by year2013: 11:30am On Jun 18
DevilsEqual:
In the Southwest, it was LP top to bottom but elsewhere, it's not the same case and you'd have to selectively choose from other parties

One must be dumb to be an Obidient
The hypocrisy stinks cheesy cheesy

Thank God there are very sensible Yorubas unlike you. Shame.
Please how old are you, because in all your comments it seems you're under 18.
Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by Teenaira: 11:34am On Jun 18
Kingsmeal:
It’s not exactly that these politicians strongly rely on the movement to win. It is that they see the movement as a “credible and popular force” that’d offer them “credibility and popularity cover” going into the election. So, when they brazenly rig the election, they’ll get public approval of having “popular support.”

Obidients the new bride in town.

I thought they said Obidients are only online 😂

Obidients, a collection of thief's, armed robbers, drug traffickers and addicts, yahoo yahoo, liars. No wonder, they are the new bride in politics.
Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by Teenaira: 11:38am On Jun 18
XXXsearch:
I am Obidients and we shall make this country great again

The same country you are bent on destroying and always wish to fall ?

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by Tareq1105: 12:01pm On Jun 18
Jostoman:
Point of correction PDP doesnt hate obedient, infact it is only BAT APC supporters that hate obedient.

You can say that again since you want obidients votes for ighodalo.

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by Tareq1105: 12:11pm On Jun 18
Gbogbowa:
We believe in character competence and Equality and in whoever we find these qualities we file in that is the spirit of Obidient

Then you don't know what you're doing. Politics is about Party and not picking personalities in different political parties. Stay with your Party, nurture it and support its candidates. That's how it works. Well I don't blame you bcoz Obi himself doesn't know under which party he would contest in future.
Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by Tareq1105: 12:14pm On Jun 18
Jostoman:
APC bingos are not happy that PDP are associating themselves with the best movement like obedient.

Now with your association with PDP, how would you have the needed structure to win presidency in 2027?

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by witworth(m): 12:30pm On Jun 18
Obi cannot be president of Nigeria.
After Tinubu/APC, it's going back to the north.
Igbo should forget their ambition

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by Jostoman: 12:38pm On Jun 18
Tareq1105:

Now with your association with PDP, how would you have the needed structure to win presidency in 2027?
Lets face now the future wii take care of itself.
Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by Godons1: 12:49pm On Jun 18
Trash.
Na billboard go vote?
We the electorates in Edo will never vote anything that relate to incompetent Obaseki. We no go Obaseki's stooge.

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by waziri4biz: 12:50pm On Jun 18
Jostoman:
who are obedient in Edo right? No problem.
He's an APC mole he's trying to use reverse psychology to scare supporters of Asue away
Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by Godons1: 12:51pm On Jun 18
slivertongue:
Asue seem favoured by the people.

Nobody likes him. Esan people no like am. None Esan no like am. We wey go vote no like am.
Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by lomprico(m): 12:52pm On Jun 18
Pdp using PO to campaign
Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by wiseoneking: 1:00pm On Jun 18
SwissMass:
Bitter grievingory Obi people are menace and mentally unstable
Obidient SwissMass. You are coded Obidient coming out of CLOSET. Lol
Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by Omenlon: 1:01pm On Jun 18
Okwyjesus:

Obidient is the most powerful political force in Nigeria now.

I didn't.say Labour Party
which political force? You people like deceiving yourself. Obidients should be ashamed of themselves that in Edo State they have sold their so called conscience because of personal gains to PDP. Though, I'm never surprised about the headless mobs, I told people prior to the general election that obidients only came to add entertainment to the polity not anything different from others.

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by Okwyjesus(m): 1:05pm On Jun 18
Omenlon:
which political force? You people like deceiving yourself. Obidients should be ashamed of themselves that in Edo State they have sold their so called conscience because of personal gains to PDP. Though, I'm never surprised about the headless mobs, I told people prior to the general election that obidients only came to add entertainment to the polity not anything different from others.

Go back to last election and look at the result they had and don't forget to add the stolen results.

Then come back for discussion
Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by olamike02: 1:09pm On Jun 18
Dpharisee:
We have said it severally that Obidient represents progress of the country and a new Nigeria, its a movement and not a political party, Peter Obi is the poster boy of the movement because of his impeccable integrity

Many members of PDP are actually Obidient including Obaseki who said openly that even his family members are Obidient reason he chose a staunch Obidient as his Deputy Governor after the impeachment of Shaibu
Impeccable.😲
Peter Obi is a typical Nigerian politician.
A man that left PDP just when his interest is not considered.
Shame on all of you.

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by membranus: 1:45pm On Jun 18
XXXsearch:
I am Obidients and we shall make this country great again

In your dreams.
Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by DMerciful(m): 2:41pm On Jun 18
Why are you guys always mischievous?

You're comparing general elections to just one gubernatorial election that does not even involve the state house of assembly.
DevilsEqual:
In the Southwest, it was LP top to bottom but elsewhere, it's not the same case and you'd have to selectively choose from other parties

Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by aljharem(m): 4:23pm On Jun 18
Asue Akintunde Ighodalo
Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by funshint(m): 4:53pm On Jun 18
After they vote in nonsense.... they'll start crying that their governor is useless. How do you accept a candidate from someone that performed woefully like Obaseki? They're about to use local tribalism and propaganda to rip them of a good candidate in person of Akpata. One of the best former NBA president! Truly Edo no be Lagos....it can never be like Lagos. They deserve the kind of governors they get.
Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by Thonee(m): 5:02pm On Jun 18
DevilsEqual:

One must be màd, síçk, daft and ready for eternal slavery before choosing to be an agbadorian úrchin.
The only set of people that refer to white as black in Nigeria aside the police are the balablu people, shame on you all.
Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:44am On Jun 19
DevilsEqual:
In the Southwest, IT WAS LP top to bottom.... cheesy cheesy

How did this lie sound to you after you finished typing it.??
Re: Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics) by WilsonBright935: 7:44am On Jun 19
I won't be surprised if obidients in the UK vote for Labour party in the July 4 election 😄😄😄

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Embattled Bayero Enjoying Tinubu’s Support Because Of His Yoruba Blood — NNPP / Atiku: Why Amaechi Should Resign As Minister – PDP / Igbo Businessmen Urged To Invest At Home To Boost South-east Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.