Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,547 members, 7,921,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:30 PM

NFF To Punish Victor Osimhen Over Improper Conduct - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF To Punish Victor Osimhen Over Improper Conduct (28311 Views)

Nigerians Berate Napoli, Rage After Club Admin Trolls Osimhen Over Penalty Miss / Obaseki Lauds Osimhen Over Marc-vivien Foe Award / Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF To Punish Victor Osimhen Over Improper Conduct by Arabk25(m): 11:05am On Jun 18
chiefolododo:
I do not think this is the right time to punish anyone. Qualify for world cup first.

Osimen only expressed himself
A spade should be called a spade his outburst was uncalled for, yes we know his is angry but they're ways to express your anger without being a tout because this is Nigeria where anything happens and you go scort free?
Which professionnal player in Europe have you seen behave like this.
Moreover when he was racially abused in Italy what did he do? Yes I know too well that the coach messed up, but respect should be given to who it's due regardless

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF To Punish Victor Osimhen Over Improper Conduct by Ulogwe1: 11:05am On Jun 18
Quelme:
The most overrated player in Nigeria's history. A one season wonder.

Hope when Ghanains will said about him you will take it calmlly?

Though, the outburst was uncalled for. Oshimeh is baller bro, even after Nations cup still went to Italy to score more than 14 goals in the season and you called him a one season player?

1 Like

Re: NFF To Punish Victor Osimhen Over Improper Conduct by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:05am On Jun 18
To punish or to suspend,why waste time on serious gross misconduct by today's youth. angry suspend him for 2years so others can fall in line.They think their fcckin money makes them un coachable

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF To Punish Victor Osimhen Over Improper Conduct by Villa12(m): 11:05am On Jun 18
SatoshiX:
Whatever....

Nobody should be greater than the team. Finidi was a bad choice regardless.
but your emilokan is greater than Nigeria?
Re: NFF To Punish Victor Osimhen Over Improper Conduct by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:05am On Jun 18
winner37:

Bro , don't you understand that Nigeria is the only country you can do
anyhow without any intimidation?
I understand that perfectly lol, imagine osimhen pikin wey them born yesterday calling Finidi George by his name? Omo!!!

13 Likes

Re: NFF To Punish Victor Osimhen Over Improper Conduct by sweetkev(m): 11:06am On Jun 18
OboOlora:
Victor wey go soon get one injury now, end for sick bed or bench.
Career pari niyen
Make e go ask Celestine Babayaro wey de sell agbalumo with wheel barrow for Lokoja
Are you serious ? Babayaro selling agbalumo ??
Re: NFF To Punish Victor Osimhen Over Improper Conduct by Ulogwe1: 11:06am On Jun 18
There must be discipline from all the players.

2 Likes

Re: NFF To Punish Victor Osimhen Over Improper Conduct by Franking: 11:06am On Jun 18
Yugoslavia247:
Who will punish NFF for corruption
Taking bribe from players
Always owing foreign coaches
Always handling our players anyhow. Not paying flight ticket.

NFF has no moral right whatsoever.

Punish them na.

2 Likes

Re: NFF To Punish Victor Osimhen Over Improper Conduct by OniyideAmplify(m): 11:08am On Jun 18
Fineman2:
Good move from NFF, Osimhen is very stupid to have insulted his coach and Nigerians
Remember that boy did the did same thing to Ikpeba in 2020 after the man criticized him for wasting chances against Ghana which cost us Qatar 2020

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF To Punish Victor Osimhen Over Improper Conduct by Ayobeck(m): 11:09am On Jun 18
fuckingAyaya:
When he was racially abused in Italy, he never made a live video to rant. Try that shit with a foreign coach nd kiss ur career goodbye
Thank God u said in Italy basically not his father land so in his father land,he has freedom of speech
Re: NFF To Punish Victor Osimhen Over Improper Conduct by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:10am On Jun 18
NFF will say they are broke that they cannot afford a foreign coach and that they cannot afford to pay any coach a certain wage. It is when disaster strikes in a major tournament qualification that they would do the needful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NFF To Punish Victor Osimhen Over Improper Conduct by eteba(m): 11:10am On Jun 18
They should just ban him from the super eagles, if we no go world cup, we no go die.

Already sef, no b die we dey so for naija.

4 Likes

Re: NFF To Punish Victor Osimhen Over Improper Conduct by idahme(m): 11:11am On Jun 18
omoredia:
Respect is not what u demand. It is what u earn. Nobody can disrespect u if u respect urself and others.

Is it that you didn't read that the report he reacted to was fake or that your comprehension skills are deficient? Which of them?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF To Punish Victor Osimhen Over Improper Conduct by Oracle411: 11:11am On Jun 18
Rubbish.. who NFF help?
Re: NFF To Punish Victor Osimhen Over Improper Conduct by Harrynight(m): 11:12am On Jun 18
That fool deserve to be punished and banished from the super Eagles

5 Likes

Re: NFF To Punish Victor Osimhen Over Improper Conduct by omoredia: 11:13am On Jun 18
idahme:

Is it that you didn't read that the report he reacted to was fake or that your comprehension skills are deficient? Which of them?

Are u believing the report of a govt that has only been consistent with lies from day one?

1 Like

Re: NFF To Punish Victor Osimhen Over Improper Conduct by Okwyjesus(m): 11:13am On Jun 18
Fineman2:
Good move from NFF, Osimhen is very stupid to have insulted his coach and Nigerians

All this batcher brought up. I can't believe it was Osinhen is the one insulting everyone bcs God lifted you from hawking.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF To Punish Victor Osimhen Over Improper Conduct by winner37(m): 11:14am On Jun 18
fuckingAyaya:
I understand that perfectly lol, imagine osimhen pikin wey them born yesterday calling Finidi George by his name? Omo!!!

Lol , that one pass insult and I don't know the words I should defind that 😜😜

2 Likes

Re: NFF To Punish Victor Osimhen Over Improper Conduct by Harrynight(m): 11:14am On Jun 18
Oracle411:
Rubbish.. who NFF help?

Did you watch the video?
What Osimhen put up there was an improper conduct
Can he rudely call out his club or coach the way he did to Finidi and super Eagle national team?

10 Likes

Re: NFF To Punish Victor Osimhen Over Improper Conduct by FLYFIRE(m): 11:15am On Jun 18
Punish him for what....for the incompetence of a clueless coach? Finidi said bluntly that he does not need any formation....just kick the ball, lost abysmally two marches & instead of him to take the blame, just to run from his shadow, goes after a player who reported injuries. If it is one of you blaming VO that was accused falsely what will be your reaction. We all saw the commitment Victor put in the squad at AFCON & should blame the couch for bringing the matter to the public just to hid his failure.

2 Likes

Re: NFF To Punish Victor Osimhen Over Improper Conduct by kevotek1000(m): 11:15am On Jun 18
SoNature:
NFF should just get him to apologize to Finidi George; tender a public apology and everyone will be fine. Most times, people focus on how we react to things without asking what led to our reactions. For saying that Osimhen doesn't want to play for the Eagles, Finidi was inciting Nigerians against Osimhen.

The accusation could be really valid, I guess the coach knows what he was saying. This players do well in their respective clubs in European leagues but play nonsense for their country.

4 Likes

Re: NFF To Punish Victor Osimhen Over Improper Conduct by Harrynight(m): 11:16am On Jun 18
Ayobeck:

Thank God u said in Italy basically not his father land so in his father land,he has freedom of speech

Now you will know he has No freedom after speech even in his father's land

2 Likes

Re: NFF To Punish Victor Osimhen Over Improper Conduct by ogbonti: 11:19am On Jun 18
chiefolododo:
I do not think this is the right time to punish anyone. Qualify for world cup first.

Osimen only expressed himself

No this is the best time to punish him- I will rather we miss the world cup than allow what Victor did to stand because IF this situation is not nipped in the bud right now, it will set a wrong precedence in the team that certain players can get away with anything, and one day, someone like Osihmen will slap a Coach - and it will be free for all fight, do you want the Super Eagles to be in the news for such event? na so e take dey start, when misbehavior is overlooked and not punished- it will grow wings until it becomes a normal thing for Coaches to be slapped by players - Victor must be punished

In the last nations cup, Ghanaian fans almost physically attacked the players of the black stars at their hotel entrance, they poured insults on them and mocked them like say tomorrow no dey - they blocked their bus from even leaving the hotel - they blamed key players like Mohammed Kudus, the Ayew Brothers (Dede and Jordan) for the poor showing of the Black Stars, did any of these players swear Ogun for the fans ?

- IF France can do without Kareem Benzema when he was World Player of the Year, definitely Osimhen is not bigger than Nigeria

In 1989, Some Super Eagles players then did almost what Victor did right now - they talked trash to the press about NFF and demanded for $30,000 to be payed to them upfront before they show up for camp at Algiers’1990 Nations cup

Players like (now Late) Steven Keshi, (now Late) Phillip Osondu, Samson Siasia and co held the nation to ransom and we were all panicking about our nations cup showing - You know what Clemens Westerhoff, our Dutch technical adviser did then ? he expelled all of them from the team - these were Nigeria’s best then - we still came back from that tournament with Silver Medal even though our boys were very inexperienced, they were very hungry for success because they never expected such opportunity.

Westerhoff threw the camp open for whoever wants to play to come play—/ many unknown players came and one of them was a 17 year old Daniel Amokachi from Ranchers Bees of Kaduna, Others were Ben Iroha, Toyin Ayinla, Ayo (Dodo) Ogunlana, Uche Okechukwu, Osita Aniweke, Ajibade Babalade, Moses Kpakor, Friday Elahor, Thompson Oliha, Alloy Agu, Isaac Semitoje, Herbet Anijekwu, Emma Okocha (Jay Jay Okocha’s elder brother) and a few others that became the best Super Eagles of 1994

And when the recalcitrant players like Keshi found out that Nigeria survived without them, they became more commited and issued apology to the team and country and their patriotism spiked. That event taught me a leason that in life, learn to let go for certain things to work out

So Stop displaying fear and weakness by trying to cuddle nonsense - Victor must be punished and if he cant take the punishment let him retire from International football, he is not the first to do so and he wont be the last- the world does not revolve around Osimhen

If my favorite player ever and the deadliest and most lethal finisher in world football history - Marco Van Basten could retire at a very young age of 25 because of Injury and the world of football did not stop, then Osimhen can retire from the super eagles and the world of Nigerian football will continue, talents abound in Nigeria - he will not be missed more than 6 months trust me!!!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF To Punish Victor Osimhen Over Improper Conduct by bolabadmus38: 11:19am On Jun 18
This young man is very dedicated and have done his best for this country. NFF can look into it and caution him to manage his anger.especilly publicly. Some of his enemies want to seize the opportunity to bring him down but God who lift him up will not allow them. Osimeh,I pray Almighty God will continue to be with you. Continue making Nigeria proud with your amazing performance.

1 Like

Re: NFF To Punish Victor Osimhen Over Improper Conduct by OniyideAmplify(m): 11:21am On Jun 18
Seunfretty:
So even he had no fact but only acted on hear say...and that level of banter he threw on social media and even posted it...at a point he even switched to Yoruba and placed curse on Nigerians ...lol ..

With how much bad people have said about Ronaldo and Messi I think they should do live videos everyday and curse anybody papa...

It's very obvious ....victor is arrogant ..he isn't educated and lacks respect and moral..

With how much shit they have don to him in Napoli ...why haven't he done live video and curse the fan...

Now mark my words....he will likely still be in Napoli this season ..most clubs are not even showing interest as much in him anymore and again most top coach monitoring him will see that video ...

He should get the Bleep out of the team...if he can say sorry...Finidi is even old enough to be his uncle..such an idiot
C'mon bro, Finidi is old enough to be a dad to any child born starting from 1989. He was 18 as at '89 and I'm sure Osimehn's parents were still doing courtship by then.

Garnacho is now a father @18 you know.
VO really bullshit that man no be small.

4 Likes

Re: NFF To Punish Victor Osimhen Over Improper Conduct by kennyz247(m): 11:21am On Jun 18
omoredia:

Are u believing the report of a govt that has only been consistent with lies from day one?

Osimhen should show we Nigeria the video evidence were finidi said so..

He only read something on social media and start reacting

5 Likes

Re: NFF To Punish Victor Osimhen Over Improper Conduct by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:21am On Jun 18
Ayobeck:

Freedom to abuse all Nigerians asking 'Ogun' to kill everybody?
Internet doesn't forget! People will tell him his story soon. Trust Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: NFF To Punish Victor Osimhen Over Improper Conduct by omoredia: 11:23am On Jun 18
kennyz247:

Osimhen should show we Nigeria the video evidence were finidi said so..

He only read something on social media and start reacting

I don't believe this Nigerian govt on any matter. Finidi and Victor are brothers and will solve the matter as such. The NFF is there to only take sides for personal gains and not for the good of our football.

1 Like

Re: NFF To Punish Victor Osimhen Over Improper Conduct by Brownemeka: 11:23am On Jun 18
Fineman2:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2024/06/finidi-nff-axe-dangles-on-osimhen-opens-disciplinary-proceedings/amp/%3ffbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR3AYQ52THdQupCobQ-o1rQ-y-PkudHcmePDpuuWaCgJU6zzaupNAuaTDqQ_aem_k3BCnuVxmWkQjrbplbrrig
Good Move.... Watched a video of Him working out on his coach at training in Napoli... He's too arrogant...He should be axed from playing for Nigeria...I was very very happy with the news that the coach has left or sack anyone...but that doesn't mean I'll support this kind of behavior.... since I've been in football..I haven't seen any professional footballer do that...both club and country... does it mean no player has been offended by his coach before They all handle things professionally...but this one come to social media pent Nigerian footballers image bad ..He should just go together with the coach...

4 Likes

Re: NFF To Punish Victor Osimhen Over Improper Conduct by omoba19(m): 11:24am On Jun 18
Fineman2:

How are you different from the same Osimhen, why calling him stupid, ure in same bracket. Enjoy ur day!
Re: NFF To Punish Victor Osimhen Over Improper Conduct by blackboy(m): 11:25am On Jun 18
He no fit be angry again? Or players are not allowed to state the fact on YouTube. He lie? Or insult ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sadio Mane Named African Footballer Of The Year / Enyimba FC Throws Shade At Manchester United After UCL Ouster / Diego Maradona Death Was A Form Of Suicide As Doctor Reveal Attempts To End Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.