Stats: 3,173,344 members, 7,888,094 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:10 PM

Invalid - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Invalid (6335 Views)

invalid / An Interactive Forum For Everyone / Invalid (2) (3) (4)

Re: Invalid by eros(m): 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2011
Honestly, Nigerians dey F up for diaspora. We no dey try at all, but then most Nigerians just want to earn quick and big box, so they can come back and oppress just as our politicians and leaders do to the masses. Sometimes, I am not proud to be a Nigerian, because we are hated in most countries of the world.
Re: Invalid by Reference(m): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2011
Nigeria is like a dysfunctional or broken home. The kind of offspring is left to be imagined. These problems will end when we are able to fix our country. And I'm not just alluding to the economy, the whole social strata. For how can you stop yahoo when fraud is almost institutionalised here, how can you stop prostitution when practically every Nigerian believes the only way to get ahead is by 'knowing' someone - social prostitution and how come they are no more robbers abroad when blood flows here daily and the police's first weapon of choice is the assault rifle.
Re: Invalid by executinal(m): 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2011
@OP whatever Nigerians are doing in diaspora, they are not to be blam, because what the whites are stealing from Africa is more than what the Africans are doing to them. They underdeveloped Africa and enriched their country with our natural resources, so whatever they get, they deserve it.
Re: Invalid by Vicjustice: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2011
executinal:

@OP whatever Nigerians are doing in diaspora, they are not to be blam, because what the whites are stealing from Africa is more than what the Africans are doing to them. They underdeveloped Africa and enriched their country with our natural resources, so whatever they get, they deserve it.
   You're just the kind of people who steal in the claim of avenging "what the white men did to our forefathers". You are just one bad person.
Re: Invalid by Vicjustice: 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2011
collins2:

@poster vic justice you must be sick in the head to be making such sweeping statements at this time and age,anyway this is a free forum so u can as well air your silly views and get away with them
Say that to that man you called your Master
Re: Invalid by naja2: 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2011
Many Nigerians are very dishonest and uncultured, i love Nigeria but the truth be told we are a very dishonest people who love cheap money. Lets call a spade a spade our values are now totally corrupted all emphasis of the society is on accumulation of material things. I lived in the UK for three years and i can tell you that most Nigerians would rather look for cheap ways to make money like yahoo yahoo rather pick up a job and work hard , we love to live large the average Ghanaian on the other hand prefers to work for 60 hours a week to get that new apartment. I love to be patriotic but i hate to be a hypocrite. WE ARE CORRUPT, UNCULTURED AND VERY GREEDY. But there are a few though who live honestly.
Re: Invalid by justwise(m): 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2011
executinal:

You are just a disgrace, there is no excuse for being a criminal.
Re: Invalid by alexola20(m): 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2011
Re: Invalid by executinal(m): 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2011
justwise:

You are just a disgrace, there is no excuse for being a criminal.
[/quote
Vicjustice link=topic=812842.msg9666074#msg9666074 date=1322682854:

You're just the kind of people that steal in the claim of avenging "what the white men did to our forefather". You are just one bad person.
Vicjustice:

You're just the kind of people that steal in the claim of avenging "what the white men did to our forefather". You are just one bad person.
Bloody idiots, tell me who your friends are and i will tell you who you are. You guys are apes and you people should stop your pretence. I still repeat those whites you guys worship will always keeps you all in abject poverty idiots
Re: Invalid by justwise(m): 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2011
executinal:

Bloody idiots, tell me who your friends are and i will tell you who you are. You guys are apes and you people should stop your pretence. I still repeat those whites you guys worship will always keeps you all in abject poverty idiots

I laugh at miserable muppets like you who look for every silly excuses to justify stealing, how is your own Nigerian govt treating you?
Re: Invalid by Vicjustice: 11:39pm On Nov 30, 2011
executinal:

Bloody idiots, tell me who your friends are and i will tell you who you are. You guys are apes and you people should stop your pretence. I still repeat those whites you guys worship will always keeps you all in abject poverty idiots.
   How can an evil somebody who steals as a "revenge" call people who rebuke him "bloody idiots"?
   From your comments, even a child can tell that you're a dishonest and dubious non-entity, a thief. If i were Justwise, i'd have you banned because, you have violated the rules of the forum by dishing out personal insults even to a moderator.
Re: Invalid by Outstrip(f): 12:47am On Dec 01, 2011
All it takes is one rotten apple. I don't know about other countries but in the US there are Nigerians in most major cities that have made a very impressive name for themselves. You really cannot walk into a major hospital and not see quite a few Nigerian Medical Doctors. But the bad apples. Hmm. Those bad apples. The fact of the matter is that just because they leave home does not mean that they now become outstanding citizens. A thug in Nigeria will be a thug in Malaysia or the US. It is probably even worse here. I remember the minute I decided that I would stop telling my clients that I was Nigerian. I started saying that I was West African and if they pressed me I would say Nigeria. It just got to the point that I got tired of defending. When a client knows that I have access to their 6 million dollars and I know where they live, thier social security numbers etc I could sort of understand why they might be nervous seeing what they see on TV. True or not. There is no smoke without a fire
Re: Invalid by agiboma(f): 6:31am On Dec 01, 2011
Outstrip:

All it takes is one rotten apple. I don't know about other countries but in the US there are Nigerians in most major cities that have made a very impressive name for themselves. You really cannot walk into a major hospital and not see quite a few Nigerian Medical Doctors. But the bad apples. Hmm. Those bad apples. The fact of the matter is that just because they leave home does not mean that they now become outstanding citizens. A thug in Nigeria will be a thug in Malaysia or the US. It is probably even worse here. I remember the minute I decided that I would stop telling my clients that I was Nigerian. I started saying that I was West African and if they pressed me I would say Nigeria. It just got to the point that I got tired of defending. When a client knows that I have access to their 6 million dollars and I know where they live, thier social security numbers etc I could sort of understand why they might be nervous seeing what they see on TV. True or not. There is no smoke without a fire

I agree with the OP, its so true the entier culture, mentality of all Nigerians need to change my son's father is Nigerian we are growing pur son up to be cognisant of shortfalls in the Nigerian culture, we dont want him to adapt the "nigerian mentality"
Re: Invalid by collinsfbi(m): 8:29am On Dec 01, 2011
Nigeria can only get better when the likes of [b]IBB,OBJ,[/b]et al r disgracefully masacred in a worst revolution that will ever happened in Africa.
Those foolish people put us all in some deeeeep s, hi, t.

I cry for 9ja oooo.
B4 Nigeria can be a better place, many of these useless pple have to die because they are all behind one problem or the other. Even right now they are breeding more devils incarnate as successors. Only God can save Nigeria.

Gbammmmmmmm over and out
Re: Invalid by collinsfbi(m): 9:08am On Dec 01, 2011
You can, abi you no fit?

How about taking the lead?

Hehehehe lol see me see wahala, JW & AjanleKoko, are you guys afraid of death? Anyway I don't blame you, nobody wants to die and we wan go heaven (2Face Idibia). Same here brothers, my family needs me @ dis time of my life and i can't afford to die now. Another aspect many of us have to be conscious of is the fact that there are many traitors among the so called Nigerian youths, most especially among the Yorubas, inherited from the popular group known as Afenifere (The ancestral Yoruba Leaders). You can crucify me for saying this but I am a Yoruba by birth and not by nature because i know what am saying. Nigerian youths can do anything to make money not minding the consequences. I could still remember my days at the University Student Union Government, where agreement would be reached on certain matter and some members will go behind others to leak our plan for the purpose of cash thereby putting others in dilemma. Besides, that was university days, but not any failed plan against the Government or top Government officials can earn you your life. Don't forget, our mind-set is corrupted already and don't rely on the honesty and integrity of anybody most especially Nigerian youths (not all anyway). In addition, the protests carried out in Tunisia, Egypt and Libya, were carried out by determined, courageous and honest pple who share the same dreams and ambitions for the betterment of their lives and generations to come and not hypocrites and traitors type of youths we have in Nigeria. Believe me or leave it.

Gbammmmmm over and out
Re: Invalid by AjanleKoko: 9:16am On Dec 01, 2011
collinsfbi:

Hehehehe lol see me see wahala, JW & AjanleKoko, are you guys afraid of death? Anyway I don't blame you, nobody wants to die and we wan go heaven (2Face Idibia). Same here brothers, my family needs me @ dis time of my life and i can't afford to die now. Another aspect many of us have to be conscious of is the fact that there are many traitors among the so called Nigerian youths, most especially among the Yorubas, inherited from the popular group known as Afenifere (The ancestral Yoruba Leaders). You can crucify me for saying this but I am a Yoruba by birth and not by nature because i know what am saying. Nigerian youths can do anything to make money not minding the consequences. I could still remember my days at the University Student Union Government, where agreement would be reached on certain matter and some members will go behind others to leak our plan for the purpose of cash thereby putting others in dilemma. Besides, that was university days, but not any failed plan against the Government or top Government officials can earn you your life. Don't forget, our mind-set is corrupted already and don't rely on the honesty and integrity of anybody most especially Nigerian youths (not all anyway). In addition, the protests carried out in Tunisia, Egypt and Libya, were carried out by determined, courageous and honest pple who share the same dreams and ambitions for the betterment of their lives and generations to come and not hypocrites and traitors type of youths we have in Nigeria. Believe me or leave it.

Gbammmmmm over and out

?

Stop gbamming yourself jare tongue
Re: Invalid by collins2: 9:48am On Dec 01, 2011
@vic justice now i know you are a complete fool,in as much as i am tempted to join the bandwagon in bashing and labelling the whole country as crooks just to appear on the popluar side i will not do it,let me ask you what efforts have you done in to better the situation?,i dont care how bad the situation the is i still belive there is hope in nigeria,we still have few great minds from nigeria doing well in the world of engineering,medicine u name it,we still had the likes of gani,fela ribadu and many more.anybody can sit down and critizes it is the easilest thing in the world.from my experince it is people like you who do the worse bloody hypcrotie,the land where you live in go and research into their history fool!!!!!!!to my fellow nigerians yes the situation is bad,yes the situatuion looks hopless but lets not not give up on the country,let each of us change the ways we do things,no other country can come do it for us,egypt tuinsa,libya did it,WE ALSO CAN OVERCOME .
Re: Invalid by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 01, 2011
Just one honest self examination will put an end to these agreement,, "Nigerians are more of a disgrace than a pride"
, if you were to come back to life in your next life (if such thing exist) in same condition and you have an option of which nationality to be,, would you choose to be a Nigerian??

Yes am born a Nigerian,, am proud of myself,my life,my family, but I can't say that about the present day Nigeria.
But I have a believe that things wont always continue this way,, we need a change, and the first step in achieving that is by first acknowledging that the present day Nigeria is not one we r proud of,, and something needs to be done.
Re: Invalid by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 01, 2011
collins2:

@vic justice now i know you are a complete fool,in as much as i am tempted to join the bandwagon in bashing and labelling the whole country as crooks just to appear on the popluar side i will not do it,let me ask you what efforts have you done in to better the situation?,i dont care how bad the situation the is i still belive there is hope in nigeria,we still have few great minds from nigeria doing well in the world of engineering,medicine u name it,we still had the likes of gani,fela ribadu and many more.anybody can sit down and critizes it is the easilest thing in the world.from my experince it is people like you who do the worse bloody hypcrotie,the land where you live in go and research into their history fool!!!!!!!to my fellow nigerians yes the situation is bad,yes the situatuion looks hopless but lets not not give up on the country,let each of us change the ways we do things,no other country can come do it for us,egypt tuinsa,libya did it,WE ALSO CAN OVERCOME .

Guy stop being rude by calling and using foul words on people you have not even met in real life even if you will pass insult use indirect words this is a PB forum imagine if all nairalanders were to meet in a real life forum may be stadium to discuss Big up man
Re: Invalid by collins2: 10:22am On Dec 01, 2011
@bandiejay i am sorry over the names calling but u know some people just draw it out of you,look at the op poster response to anyone who express a different view to his,the guy cant stand oopostion,must everyone agree with his views?having said that i apolgise to the house .
Re: Invalid by collinsfbi(m): 10:26am On Dec 01, 2011
Stop gbamming yourself jare

You dey vex ooo lol but sorry you lost me long time ago, no more exchange of words to unnecessary comments.

@vic justice now i know you are a complete fool,in as much as i am tempted to join the bandwagon in bashing and labelling the whole country as crooks just to appear on the popluar side i will not do it,let me ask you what efforts have you done in to better the situation?,i dont care how bad the situation the is i still belive there is hope in nigeria,we still have few great minds from nigeria doing well in the world of engineering,medicine u name it,we still had the likes of gani,fela ribadu and many more.anybody can sit down and critizes it is the easilest thing in the world.from my experince it is people like you who do the worse bloody hypcrotie,the land where you live in go and research into their history fool!!!!!!!to my fellow nigerians yes the situation is bad,yes the situatuion looks hopless but lets not not give up on the country,let each of us change the ways we do things,no other country can come do it for us,egypt  tuinsa,libya did it,WE ALSO CAN OVERCOME .

Guy you too dey vex seriously but sincerely you don't need those abusive words, just be yourself.

Gbammmmmm over and out
Re: Invalid by Vicjustice: 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2011
bandiejay:

Guy stop being rude by calling and using foul words on people you have not even met in real life even if you will pass insult use indirect words this is a PB forum imagine if all nairalanders were to meet in a real life forum may be stadium to discuss Big up man
Good man

How Can I Locate Murtala Mohamed International Airport In Lagos .honest Answer N / The Hotel Room That Cost N11.1m Per Night / If You Adopt Foreign Citizenship You Are No Longer Nigerian!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66