Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

Invalid - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Invalid (6324 Views)

invalid / An Interactive Forum For Everyone / Invalid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invalid by Zainaby: 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2011
Ima Ima:

the bad eggs spoil d good ones.the fact that u search your heart and know tht u cant do a thing like that means that not all Nigerians engage in things tht r so disgraceful.

its a pity d way we project ourselves to the world as fraudsters and pple who lack integrity.
TRUE
Re: Invalid by collinsfbi(m): 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2011
There is no such youth in this county. All what they want is sleep, wake-up, go to their slave site called "work" earn chicken change, eat and Be Intimate.

Nigerian youths (in which I am a part) are set of slow set of apes I have ever seen. Their leaders are their breaking cash in billions. They sit down and pray to God in Church/masalashi for miracle from God. If I were God, I would be pissed off with these useless youths. Wasted set of generation.

I posted on a thread last week on holding a similar protest to that one of occupied wall street and Egypt. Useless Nigerians were making jest of me. A lun.aatic monkey even told me, Nigeria is ok as it is, he want to enjoy his amala.

Poverty mentally programmed set of luns.

Only a fool or a criminal who feeds on embezzled public fund will say he's ok with the present situation in Nigeria. From the look of many things, it seems Nigeria is suffering from powerful curses beyond human comprehension because things are growing worst everyday.
No light, imagine PHCN official are going on strike
We have petroleum with non function refineries. We are the only OPEC member who buys petroleum products at high prices yet our leaders are planning to build refineries in another country
At the expense of our abandoned roads our leaders are flying in the air, am sure the next sosoliso await to crash their bones.
Despite regular strike action in our education system, many schools are increasing tuition fee session e.g Lagos State University
Imagine all these and we called ourselves the giant of Africa hmmmmm, na lie we are not, Nigeria is cursed. We experience set back in everything, in football now am sure any country can beat Nigeria, besides our players in foreign countries are performing woefully everyday. Mikel is killing Chelsea on a daily basis, Odewinge is out of glory in West Brom, Aiyegbeni is out of career if not Blackburn, others…sorry is their case.

Gbammmmm over and out
Re: Invalid by collinsfbi(m): 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2011
Tunisians, Egyptians, Libyans, Syrians and other Arab nations have done it and still doing it. . so why not Nigerians?

Of course Nigeria can do it but the question is; who will initiate the plan?

Gbammmm over and out
Re: Invalid by AjanleKoko: 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2011
^^
You can, abi you no fit? grin
Re: Invalid by justwise(m): 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2011
collinsfbi:

Of course Nigeria can do it but the question is; who will initiate the plan?

Gbammmm over and out

How about taking the lead?
Re: Invalid by islamrules(m): 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2011
It doesnt require much/ Lets open a twitter page and pour our anger online. That is how Tunisia, Egypt started. From their we speak in one voice and mobilize. That is the easiest way.
Re: Invalid by justwise(m): 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2011
islamrules:

It doesnt require much/ Lets open a twitter page and pour our anger online. That is how Tunisia, Egypt started. From their we speak in one voice and mobilize. That is the easiest way.

Talk is cheap, enough of this war of words, i have told you how it started in Tunisia, are u ready to take the lead?
Re: Invalid by dellnet: 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2011
erm. . .is this thread turning into "b h" recruitment ground?
Re: Invalid by AjanleKoko: 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2011
islamrules:

All the anger you guys are pouring out on Nairaland never do?
Re: Invalid by islamrules(m): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2011
erm. . .is this thread turning into "b h" recruitment ground?

What is boko-haram here ?

Americans protesting "Occupied wall street", are they Alqaida/boko ?

This is what we have been talking about. They "monkeys" cant just leave religion out and face the common problem we are facing.

Who is asking you to kill or bomb. Have u ever seen boko-haram matching on the screen
Re: Invalid by dellnet: 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2011
islamrules:

What is boko-haram here ?

Americans protesting "Occupied wall street", are they Alqaida/boko ?

This is what we have been talking about. They "monkeys" cant just leave religion out and face the common problem we are facing.

Who is asking you to kill or bomb. Have u ever seen boko-haram matching on the screen
hmm got to give it a big thought.
Re: Invalid by Vicjustice: 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2011
islamrules:

Protest is not dying. Although some people died in Egypt. But, this is Nigeria. Nigeria is an open place. The army cant do anything they want.
What if the army are given order to "shoot at sight" like they often are?

islamrules:

And beside this is a peaceful protest. March on the street, block all major roads. Although some criminals may want to Hijack it and start looting.
You call this a peaceful protest, if so, then what is a violent one? Remember that looting and robbing people of their properties are not protest
Re: Invalid by dellnet: 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2011
if the military see their bros,sis,pop,mom and grannies they will not shoot.
Re: Invalid by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2011
AjanleKoko:

All the anger you guys are pouring out on Nairaland never do?
Re: Invalid by Vicjustice: 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2011
justwise:

Tunisians, Egyptians, Libyans, Syrians and other Arab nations have done it and still doing it. . so why not Nigerians?  
  These people sacrificed their lives for the revolutions in hope of their religion promises ie, to inherit paradise with 72 virgins, and that is worth dying for. But for those who don't believe in such, the risk involved in revolting against a deadly government is too great to overlook
Re: Invalid by dellnet: 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2011
Vicjustice:

These people sacrificed their lives for the revolutions in hope of their religion promises ie, to inherit paradise with 72 virgins, and that is worth dying for. But for those who don't believe in such, the risk involved in revolting against a deadly government is too great to overlook
You are totally wrong, those guys saw what their leaders do and they decided to step-up.
Re: Invalid by proffmanue(m): 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2011
the best thing for naija is a SNC.
Re: Invalid by dellnet: 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2011
What do you mean SNC?
Re: Invalid by islamrules(m): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2011
You are totally wrong, those guys saw what their leaders do and they decided to step-up.

Nigerian youths need a lots of orientation. Their mentality is tooooo backward!

dont you watch CNN, Aljazeera and see Occupied wall street protest ?

Gush ? Who is talking about war ? We are talkign about peaceful protest!
Re: Invalid by justwise(m): 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2011
islamrules:

Nigerian youths need a lots of orientation. Their mentality is tooooo backward!

dont you watch CNN, Aljazeera and see Occupied wall street protest ?

Gush ? Who is talking about war ? We are talkign about peaceful protest!

What has that protest achieved?
Re: Invalid by dein77(m): 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2011
the only way to change this ugly trend is to occupy eagle square
Re: Invalid by islamrules(m): 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2011
ok,
not all protest works. But 98% of them has worked.

Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Morroco, Greece, Italy.

Occupied wall street was never a serious one.
Re: Invalid by justwise(m): 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2011
islamrules:

ok,
not all protest works. But 98% of them has worked.

Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Morroco, Greece, Italy.

Occupied wall street was never a serious one.

You are all over the place with your points, Tunisia, Egypt and Libya were all violent and bloody protest that caused hundred of lives, they were not ''peaceful'' protest you were referring to.

Occupied wall street you discarded was the only peaceful one
Re: Invalid by islamrules(m): 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2011
So, you are afraid people will die ?

There are so many poeple in the hospital dying for not be able to pay their hospital requirement.

No correction without a price!
Re: Invalid by dalebutt1: 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2011
Seriously there is no reason to stage protest accross Nigeria just for one reason i think, if the youths of now successfully oust the present, undemocratic leaders of Nigeria, who will then rule afterwards? sure its just another bunch of swindlers.

actuality hasnt dawn on many of us yet to realise how ridiculously Nigerians are treated outside the Nigeria, the country has -00 international reputation, Imagine I departed a for a trip from another african state and transited in frankfurt with the citizens of the country, I was singled out and the numskull german lad did not feel fear to tell me it was because they have a strict security procedure for Nigerians because they have been known to frequently travel on fraud documents, well i really dont blame him.

Anyone who thinks the country would get better is living a world of illusion, in reality it only would get worse. As much as I would love to disagree with some posters but the reality wont let me. Nigeria has turned Nigerians into bunch of desperados and they would do anything illegal to make a living in and outside the shores of the country.

The situation in the country is as bad that I can confirm of all African countries I have been to Nigeria is the worse of them all.  Yes we might be patriotic and everything but what i understand one of the principle of healthy living is to give and receive, Nigeria is not giving anything back to Her citizens.

A protest will not work in Nigeria because it would be another chance for a new set of low-lifers to cheat the people again I'd rather die than cheat Nigerians of their tax money and natural blessings but to some its their right to rub Nigerians
Re: Invalid by justwise(m): 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2011
islamrules:

So, you are afraid people will die ?

There are so many poeple in the hospital dying for not be able to pay their hospital requirement.

No correction without a price!

You lost me with this random comment.

You want Nigeria to change? Start from yourself.
Re: Invalid by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2011
Re: Invalid by MarcAnthon(m): 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2011
We seriously need to protest, really. We are just going to keep having the same inept governments over and over again until we say enough is enough. I understand there is a protest slated for January 12 or 28 (not sure which). I hope it holds simultaneously in Lagos and Abuja. No one's going to commit to change when we are not dissenting meaningfully.
So far Nigerians have thoroughly deserved the kind of leadership we've gotten. The big question is 'have we had enough?'
Like I have said before, let one of us find the courage to come out to lead, and hope that others will line out behind him. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Re: Invalid by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2011
Sadly after all this talk, nobody will do a darn thing about it.

Just saying. undecided
Re: Invalid by kemmeye: 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2011
i dont even tell people im nigerian cuz nigerians are bad news everywhere even in their own country. smdh
Re: Invalid by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2011
As to those wey wan do protest, police go just shoot una die.  undecided Reason
This na naija ooo. Where police already kill ppl publicly for not giving them 20 Naira, wetin dem no go do to your protest?

Unless dem wan join
Re: Invalid by collins2: 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2011
@poster vic justice you must be sick in the head to be making such sweeping statements at this time and age,anyway this is a free forum so u can as well air your stupid views and get away with them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My First And Last Trip To Lagos In The 1980s(Photos) / The Hotel Room That Cost N11.1m Per Night / Airbus A380

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.