Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:09 AM

Samuel Nwanosike Defies Governor Fubara, Arrives Ikwerre LG Secretariat (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Nwanosike Defies Governor Fubara, Arrives Ikwerre LG Secretariat (Video) (43848 Views)

Samuel Nwanosike: Former Ikwerre Chairman Wearing Bulletproof Vest (Photo) / Fubara Arrives Rivers Assembly To Present Budget (photos) / Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Nwanosike Defies Governor Fubara, Arrives Ikwerre LG Secretariat (Video) by murphyjoe(m): 3:14pm On Jun 18
All those supporting Fubara should remember what goes around comes around, though we may not Wike but he should tread softly and wait till the judgement of the court on 20th of this month than trying to set the state ablaze by this action.
Taking law into his hand is totally unconstitutional and it may spell doim for him if he didn't retrace his step.
Thise that are supporting him now we be no where to be found when he started to feel the brunt of his action.
My 5 pence!

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nwanosike Defies Governor Fubara, Arrives Ikwerre LG Secretariat (Video) by Devvagreen(f): 3:15pm On Jun 18
This is to show that he can put up a good fight.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nwanosike Defies Governor Fubara, Arrives Ikwerre LG Secretariat (Video) by Starpro87(m): 3:17pm On Jun 18
This man should go home and rest, his tenure has elapsed. Better still, he can move to Abuja to lobby for a federal appointment, after all federal appointment no dey finish.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nwanosike Defies Governor Fubara, Arrives Ikwerre LG Secretariat (Video) by Truthsandtrusts: 3:18pm On Jun 18
Xscape1993:
I think he deserves good beating. He is busy calling his fellow agbero, tout, drug master, certificate forger and strange man without any economy knowledge for intervention.

Go to Rivers State and say this in his presence not to come internet to type rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Nwanosike Defies Governor Fubara, Arrives Ikwerre LG Secretariat (Video) by Arabk25: 3:19pm On Jun 18
This one get mind they call governor fool I trust fubara nah small small him go take they bite you
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Defies Governor Fubara, Arrives Ikwerre LG Secretariat (Video) by Franklyspeakin: 3:21pm On Jun 18
this one that was chased out
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Defies Governor Fubara, Arrives Ikwerre LG Secretariat (Video) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:21pm On Jun 18
Ikwerre should go and rest now? Let others have a try.

Which kind problem is this?

Is Amaechi and Wike not enough for Ikwerre?

Bad People!

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nwanosike Defies Governor Fubara, Arrives Ikwerre LG Secretariat (Video) by Ewedegubbler: 3:22pm On Jun 18
Nwanosike. Oya nosie ike

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nwanosike Defies Governor Fubara, Arrives Ikwerre LG Secretariat (Video) by bluebay(m): 3:23pm On Jun 18
There are many ways to kill a rat.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Defies Governor Fubara, Arrives Ikwerre LG Secretariat (Video) by lexyclasy: 3:23pm On Jun 18
Xscape1993:
I think he deserves good beating. He is busy calling his fellow agbero, tout, drug master, certificate forger and strange man without any economy knowledge for intervention.
What did you know about the law, is there any place for caretaker government in our constitution for lower tier government, did he make plans for LG election or you just spew rubbish against Tinubu, can illegality supersedes illegality.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Nwanosike Defies Governor Fubara, Arrives Ikwerre LG Secretariat (Video) by opeldavid: 3:23pm On Jun 18
Tomorrow is the date..
Let him resume work tomorrow, I want to check something grin grin

Btw, why is he calling the man in Aso rock Abuja. I thought he's got some steel balls grin grin
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Defies Governor Fubara, Arrives Ikwerre LG Secretariat (Video) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:25pm On Jun 18
Oil and Gas in Rvers State is mainly in Igboland that they cut out of Imo State and Abia State

Places like Obigbo from Abia and Egbema from Imo State.

If u check Egbema is in Imo State and Egbema is in Rivers State.

Ikwerre is like the Hausa/Fulani exploiting politics greedily.

We will take Rivers state apart, return Igbo areas to Igbo land and leave Ikwerre.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Nwanosike Defies Governor Fubara, Arrives Ikwerre LG Secretariat (Video) by kmaster007: 3:26pm On Jun 18
Dis man won die
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Defies Governor Fubara, Arrives Ikwerre LG Secretariat (Video) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:28pm On Jun 18
Look at all the problems they have been causing.

I have never seen greedy and selfish people in my life like the Ikwerre.

And no Ikwerre is not Igbo, they are Ijaw.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Defies Governor Fubara, Arrives Ikwerre LG Secretariat (Video) by Izuchukwu70: 3:28pm On Jun 18
Xscape1993:

That man you call agbero is learned pass all your family members.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nwanosike Defies Governor Fubara, Arrives Ikwerre LG Secretariat (Video) by lexyclasy: 3:28pm On Jun 18
opeldavid:
Tomorrow is the date..
Let him resume work tomorrow, I want to check something grin grin

Btw, why is he calling the man in Aso rock Abuja. I thought he's got some steel balls grin grin
He only call his attention so that when it burst you wont wail as usual.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Defies Governor Fubara, Arrives Ikwerre LG Secretariat (Video) by phemmyjohnson: 3:29pm On Jun 18
murphyjoe:
All those supporting Fubara should remember what goes around comes around, though we may not Wike but he should tread softly and wait till the judgement of the court on 20th of this month than trying to set the state ablaze by this action.
Taking law into his hand is totally unconstitutional and it may spell doim for him if he didn't retrace his step.
Thise that are supporting him now we be no where to be found when he started to feel the brunt of his action.
My 5 pence!

Always try to understand what’s happening from beginning to end . Read news and newspapers if possible . Their tenure has expired ! Can’t you understand! There’s no need to wait till appeal court judgement . Even if the appeal court puts back the lawmakers , they cannot still extend the tenure of the LGA don’t you get ! The court already ruled on that already .
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Defies Governor Fubara, Arrives Ikwerre LG Secretariat (Video) by lapintoz: 3:30pm On Jun 18
Initial gragra.....e don chop knuckle run commot.

Make he go join wike for AMAC
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Defies Governor Fubara, Arrives Ikwerre LG Secretariat (Video) by Bankowner: 3:33pm On Jun 18
The guy's talking like Wike sef 😂😂😂
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Defies Governor Fubara, Arrives Ikwerre LG Secretariat (Video) by Mrwolf2000(m): 3:35pm On Jun 18
ryloy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Skj0BNgjY

Journalist KC
Rivers no be lagos
oraimo 27000 mah
zero seven zero six eight four zero three one four two
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Defies Governor Fubara, Arrives Ikwerre LG Secretariat (Video) by jasent(m): 3:37pm On Jun 18
ryloy:

Journalist KC
why is him calling on Abuja? That's the reason they are misbehaving. The need Abuja backing. Idiot
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Defies Governor Fubara, Arrives Ikwerre LG Secretariat (Video) by omooba05: 3:43pm On Jun 18
It is going to be fire for fire.. nobody is running for anybody.. everybody is set.. Mumu people should keep their coward mouth shut.. Until the war start
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Defies Governor Fubara, Arrives Ikwerre LG Secretariat (Video) by Appletek: 3:47pm On Jun 18
Bliss4Lyfe:
Oil and Gas in Rvers State is mainly in Igboland that they cut out of Imo State and Abia State

Places like Obigbo from Abia and Egbema from Imo State.

If u check Egbema is in Imo State and Egbema is in Rivers State.

Ikwerre is like the Hausa/Fulani exploiting politics greedily.

We will take Rivers state apart, return Igbo areas to Igbo land and leave Ikwerre.

Losers do not determine anything. You are not in a position to determine what you get, we determine what to give you.

You are not taking a square inch outside your 4 tiny states. The 5th will be a buffer zone.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Defies Governor Fubara, Arrives Ikwerre LG Secretariat (Video) by HRMK: 3:48pm On Jun 18
ryloy:

Journalist KC

SOME GOVS SEEM NOT TO KNOW THAT SOME INDIVIDUALS ARE MORE CONNECTED THAN THEM!YOU CAN SEE THE KANO GOV THAT ASKED BOTH EMIR BAYERO AND GANDUJE TO BE ARRESTED BUT THEY ARE WALKING ABOUT FREELY!!

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nwanosike Defies Governor Fubara, Arrives Ikwerre LG Secretariat (Video) by Graceman89(m): 3:48pm On Jun 18
This one came out when asabuja has gone,yeye man

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nwanosike Defies Governor Fubara, Arrives Ikwerre LG Secretariat (Video) by Orinechi: 3:49pm On Jun 18
Bobloco:
Why is he calling on Tinubu to intervene?

Does Tinubu have the power to elongate his tenure beyond what the law provides? 

Nwanosike is taking this too personally. He should respect himself and go home, or, better still, relocate to Abuja. Maybe just maybe Wike might make him AMAC council chairman since he wants to remain a local government chairman for life.
Obizumb, is caretaker constitutional or are u supporting the governor's move cos of what Wike did to ur principal last year?
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Defies Governor Fubara, Arrives Ikwerre LG Secretariat (Video) by brownbib(m): 3:52pm On Jun 18
Dey play
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Defies Governor Fubara, Arrives Ikwerre LG Secretariat (Video) by juliuscaesar(m): 4:00pm On Jun 18
Is he not the one that was daring Fubara to act about 3 weeks ago. Mubarak Don dey act not, you are shouting. ...... If I was Fubara, I would have started with this yeye man.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Defies Governor Fubara, Arrives Ikwerre LG Secretariat (Video) by loswhite(m): 4:06pm On Jun 18
Menclothing1:
Nigerians take sides to praise all their useless leaders and ask why their country no develop
Was d difference btw Wike and fubura
Please tell us. I am sure you supported the way the present logo Governor supported transfer of 760k dollars for children school fees
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Defies Governor Fubara, Arrives Ikwerre LG Secretariat (Video) by Akaegwu(m): 4:06pm On Jun 18
vanbonattel:
A real Igbo man with guts tongue grin
He's from Benin

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nwanosike Defies Governor Fubara, Arrives Ikwerre LG Secretariat (Video) by DJInfluence: 4:07pm On Jun 18
Xscape1993:
grin
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Defies Governor Fubara, Arrives Ikwerre LG Secretariat (Video) by jogojogo: 4:08pm On Jun 18
Xscape1993:
Why not go and beat him yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant / Chinua Achebe And Fela Kuti In The 1980s (Throwback Photo) / Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.