Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,563 members, 7,878,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

Lady Shows Off Tomatoes And Peppers She Bought For 7k, Laments About High Cost - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Shows Off Tomatoes And Peppers She Bought For 7k, Laments About High Cost (45341 Views)

The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 / See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shows Off Tomatoes And Peppers She Bought For 7k, Laments About High Cost by Sleekfingers: 5:54pm On Jun 19
phobia2002:
Her two bread fall yakata like Nigeria economy

😂😂😂😂😂

Na slippers
Re: Lady Shows Off Tomatoes And Peppers She Bought For 7k, Laments About High Cost by temmybaba(m): 6:28pm On Jun 19
Are you sure you are really complaining about the tomatoes and ata rodo or na this balloon wey dey inside the black something u dey try call our attention to?
Re: Lady Shows Off Tomatoes And Peppers She Bought For 7k, Laments About High Cost by Goldplucker(m): 7:45pm On Jun 19
Ravenna:
Her Olympus has fallen.

She dey show u tomatoes 🍅 you dey look her tomatoes 😂😂
Re: Lady Shows Off Tomatoes And Peppers She Bought For 7k, Laments About High Cost by Angelfrost(m): 8:39pm On Jun 19
Sapasenator:

I disagree, my friend. Our society has never lacked the means to feed itself. We have fertile lands, seasonal rains, and ample resources, so there is no reason anyone should go hungry in Nigeria. If you look on YouTube, you'll find numerous examples of how to plant crops in sacks, even in small spaces. While I'm not suggesting you grow everything you eat, starting with peppers and tomatoes can make a significant difference. If you grow enough to feed yourself, you can sell the surplus to address other needs.

If we dedicated even half the time we spend in churches and mosques to farming, we would never have to complain about hunger. Unfortunately, many people in Nigeria prefer to:

1. Beg
2. Pray
3. Complain
4. Consider suicide

Nigerians will never take practical steps to solve their problems. They are waiting for "Manna" to fall from heaven or for some mysterious " divine favour".

Good points, but you still haven't addressed the core issue here: LEADERSHIP!

This food crisis in Nigeria has absolutely nothing to do with widespread laziness or religion.

Nigerians have actually become less religious in the last 10 years (research this).

Yes, out population has grown, but that isn't enough to make food scarce... China and India have grown twice more than we have.

We are not producing enough food because of the following reasons:

1. Insecurity: Nigerian farmers and agriculturists are being killed and maimed everyday, at shocking levels compared to a decade ago.
Solve insecurity, and watch an explosion of food supply.

2. Cost of Production has tripled due to subsidy removal, corruption, and consequent diminished investment in the agricultural sector.

Telling everyone to start farming is merely applying a thin lint over a gangrenous wound... That won't address the root issues.
Re: Lady Shows Off Tomatoes And Peppers She Bought For 7k, Laments About High Cost by Sapasenator: 9:15pm On Jun 19
Angelfrost:

Good points, but you still haven't addressed the core issue here: LEADERSHIP!

This food crisis in Nigeria has absolutely nothing to do with widespread laziness or religion.

Nigerians have actually become less religious in the last 10 years (research this).

Yes, out population has grown, but that isn't enough to make food scarce... China and India have grown twice more than we have.

The citizens produce the leaders. Where do you think good leaders will come from, Mars?

We are not producing enough food because of the following reasons:

1. Insecurity: Nigerian farmers and agriculturists are being killed and maimed everyday, at shocking levels compared to a decade ago.
Solve insecurity, and watch an explosion of food supply.

2. Cost of Production has tripled due to subsidy removal, corruption, and consequent diminished investment in the agricultural sector.

Telling everyone to start farming is merely applying a thin lint over a gangrenous wound... That won't address the root issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made / See The Fish I Caught At Marwa Beach Today / The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.