Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,371 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:45 AM

Coastal Highway Work Begins From Calaba (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coastal Highway Work Begins From Calaba (photos) (4278 Views)

Why This Coastal Highway Not Start From Calaba / Work Begins On Ota–Idiroko Roads, Ogun State (Photos) / Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coastal Highway Work Begins From Calaba (photos) by EngrKemp: 5:36pm On Jun 19
DMerciful:
This road is to provide money for the Chagourys and collect Landmark beach. The road will not go beyond Ogun State

Why collecting landmark beach?
Pls any particular reason!?
I want to really know
Re: Coastal Highway Work Begins From Calaba (photos) by 3ice9ce: 5:37pm On Jun 19
Zulu11zulu:
We are still waiting after two weeks they say the contractor will start work, the next thing we hard is the second face start again from Lagos.

The firs and second face start from Lagos extention to Ogun State.

This government just deceived some people after promised ubong of Calaba, tinubu don't have respect for us.

Yamuri claiming Calabar. Listen and listen good.

That road is Tinubu's promise to the South South and he will complete it. The SS will vote massively for him in 2027.

Shebi that idiot called Obi has been criticising the project. He will see shege in the SS.
Birnin Kebbi will give Peter Obi more votes than what SS will give him in 2027.

1 Like

Re: Coastal Highway Work Begins From Calaba (photos) by 3ice9ce: 5:39pm On Jun 19
EngrKemp:

Why collecting landmark beach?
Pls any particular reason!?
I want to really know

Landmark didn't buy the beach, he bought land inside. He has been asked to provide the receipt for the beach and he ran away like a phone thief.

Beaches in Lagos aren't sold. You buy the land adjoining the beach and then the beach remains free.

Check online. Have you ever seen anyone fence the sand by the beach to demarcate it?

1 Like

Re: Coastal Highway Work Begins From Calaba (photos) by ivandragon: 6:16pm On Jun 19
Too bad this has degenerated into a silly tribal bashing thread.

There are real questions to be asked on that project such as;

1. Why was there no competitive bidding for such a massive project?

2. Where are the critical EIA, GIS and other Reports?

3. How was the estimate of N15trn arrived at?

4. What are the antecedents of the constrution firm to embark on such project?

5. Where is the bank guarantee needed by company to show it can fund such project?

6. Why award to one company when roads of far less lengths are split among two or more companies?

7. Given the construction company's links to abacha, alleged terror financing and other unwholesome acts, why use such company?

8. What connects the owner of the company to bat given his designation as a confidante to the president. Isn't there a conflict of interest?

9. What is the government's actual contribution to finance the project?

10. Why has over N1trn been released for the project when such amount was not captured in the budget? Or was it put under a different heading? If yes, why?

So many questions...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coastal Highway Work Begins From Calaba (photos) by RepoMan007: 7:33pm On Jun 19
Tinubu needs something he can tax the docile southerner through. That's a perfect project to tax the whole south even after he leaves power.

1 Like

Re: Coastal Highway Work Begins From Calaba (photos) by Kukutente23: 8:02pm On Jun 19
3ice9ce:

Why did your worthless elders use 50 years to beg for a less than 2km bridge?
All of you brain dead people in that place couldn't build a less than 2km bridge in 50 years.
Lekki bridge built by only Lagos is even longer than the bridge.
Spits.
Dear Zombie
Use your brain if any
Who are your worthless elders who begged for a bridge?
A simple Google search would have cured your idiotic ignorance as to which bridge is actually longer, complex and costlier
But I know you don't have a brain so I've got nothing but pity for you.
Sorry zombie
Re: Coastal Highway Work Begins From Calaba (photos) by DeepSight(m): 8:17pm On Jun 19
yoruboid:

First it’s Phase and not Face

And if only you faced your studies enough to comprehend news, you’d have realized that the Calabar end is Phase 3 and is under procurement at the moment and will be flagged off this year just like Phase 1&2 were flagged off this year

Interesting. So how come the 1st and 2nd phases didnt go through procuurement? Why was the BPP by-passed? Why was there no RFP or public competitive tender / bidding process?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coastal Highway Work Begins From Calaba (photos) by WHEREISMANNA: 2:28pm On Jun 20
Joclebs:

I'm on my way back. Someone sent me 2k here. I had to add with what I had. Thank you boss.

My main post have been deleted, I really wanted to say "thank you" to that kind person.
drop ur location let me meet u in person to assist u
Re: Coastal Highway Work Begins From Calaba (photos) by Joclebs(m): 6:52pm On Jun 20
WHEREISMANNA:
drop ur location let me meet u in person to assist u

Re: Coastal Highway Work Begins From Calaba (photos) by WHEREISMANNA: 7:02pm On Jun 20
Joclebs:

Boss, good evening. I've already attended the interview. If you want to gift me finance, you may do so online. I'm not really comfortable to meet up. I'm sorry.
u try... wetin do ur hand ?
Re: Coastal Highway Work Begins From Calaba (photos) by Joclebs(m): 7:39pm On Jun 20
WHEREISMANNA:
u try... wetin do ur hand ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria / Please Tell Me Some Thing Positive About Nigeria / Ibrahim Tukur El-sudi Appointed Chair Of Capital Market Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.