Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,839 members, 7,872,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry (1433 Views)

Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew / Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President / Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by godwinngbede: 6:49am On Jun 19
This thing we joke about is actually a serious issue. This is how these guys change to Igbo names and use it to fuel bigotry and hatred. In their minds they are cashing out but by their very hands they are causing more damage than they can imagine. Tomorrow they will raise their hands in the air 🙌🏾 claiming innocence.

When Igbos complain of hatred people try to gaslight them. Thank God for social media has shrunken the Nigerian political space to a small global village and exposed what has been going on for years. The institutionalized bigotry and state-sponsored hatred against Igbos.

I pray and hope Nigeria does not slide into an ethnic civil war again cos this time it will be bloody. Most of these little children aiding this nonsense have never experienced war or its aftermath effects because the last civil war was happening and the whole of Nigeria was carrying on business as usual.

Should we slide into such again, it will be happening everywhere simultaneously and maybe by then we will all have sense.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by helinues: 6:51am On Jun 19
The notorious Olaoluwa/Tunde scammer on this forum is not even close to be from SW.. This particular name is even Olaoluwa as a name.

We know those who do that. Confirmed severally on all social media.

Why be say some people go dey accuse others of not just something they practice but mastered.

Which kind hypocrisy be that

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by Bluntguy: 6:54am On Jun 19
helinues:
The notorious Olaoluwa/Tunde scammer on this forum is not even close to be from SW.. This particular name is even Olaoluwa as a name.

Why be say some people go dey accuse others of not just something they practice but mastered.

Just as I heard you are one of the bigoted mods masquerading as helinues. Are you sure you are not even the culprit in the above thread? No just try ban me o make I no change am for you.

28 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by ScratchDtoto: 6:55am On Jun 19
helinues:
The notorious Olaoluwa/Tunde scammer on this forum is not even close to be from SW..

Helinues Mohammed never preached to come on nairaland and be useless

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by helinues: 6:55am On Jun 19
Bluntguy:

Just as I heard you are one of the bigoted mods masquerading as helinues. Are you sure you are not even the culprit in the above thread? No just try ban me o make I no change am for you.

Express yourself without throwing tantrums, then I might consider replying you.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by helinues: 6:56am On Jun 19
ScratchDtoto:

Helinues Mohammed never preached to come on nairaland and be useless

This is the boy I am talking about.

Just go through his comments history, you don't need any fortune tellers in this case

https://www.nairaland.com/scratchdtoto
https://www.nairaland.com/lindlady/posts
https://www.nairaland.com/justiceganduje/posts

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by Difrent: 6:56am On Jun 19
godwinngbede:

This thing we joke about is actually a serious issue. This is how these guys change to Igbo names and use it to fuel bigotry and hatred. In their minds they are cashing out but by their very hands they are causing more damage than they can imagine. Tomorrow they will raise their hands in the air 🙌🏾 claiming innocence.

When Igbos complain of hatred people try to gaslight them. Thank God for social media has shrunken the Nigerian political space to a small global village and exposed what has been going on for years. The institutionalized bigotry and state-sponsored hatred against Igbos.

I pray and hope Nigeria does not slide into an ethnic civil war again cos this time it will be bloody. Most of these little children aiding this nonsense have never experienced war or its aftermath effects because the last civil war was happening and the whole of Nigeria was carrying on business as usual.

Should we slide into such again, it will be happening everywhere simultaneously and maybe by then we will all have sense.

Obidients are equally guilty of this ......we caught many in the past. No big deal, it's politics

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by ScratchDtoto: 6:56am On Jun 19
helinues:

Wasting today adding to other days of waste is just straight up wrong

3 Likes

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by ScratchDtoto: 6:57am On Jun 19
helinues:

A biscuit factory is looking for an able bodied man.

Are you able bodied or denied food ?

7 Likes

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:57am On Jun 19
Many of these BATerians are evil. They register lots of Igbo monickers to spill hatred and tribal division.

That is just the objective of the computer centre established by APC

11 Likes

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by Bluntguy: 6:59am On Jun 19
helinues:

Tantrums my foot. Isn't your first comment a tantrum?

6 Likes

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by helinues: 6:59am On Jun 19
Difrent:

Obidients are equally guilty of this ......we caught many in the past. No big deal, it's politics

Bro, remind us of the name of the notorious scammer on NL again if not Olaoluwa, the Ex NL canceller which we all know where he his from.. Na this same guy dey behind must of the scams on this forum.

He is already on this thread with one of his trolling moniker.

They use innocent people's bank account to do their scamming.

Now that the same op who posted this thread has been bursted, see the way he is deliberate trying to derail the thread. If they accused you of something, just know it's something they really mastered

31 Likes

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by ScratchDtoto: 7:00am On Jun 19
helinues:

Bro, remind us of the name of the notorious scammer on NL again if not Olaoluwa, the Ex NL canceller which we all know where he his from.. Na this same guy dey behind must of the scams on this forum.

He is already on this thread with one of his trolling moniker.

So getting a job is a sin ?

3 Likes

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by Goodvibes007: 7:00am On Jun 19
He surely learnt it from ibos.

33 Likes

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by Tflex01: 7:01am On Jun 19
You write so much garbage to accuse others of what 99% of you Igbos do on social media and you still couldn't provide one evidence of that Yoruba boy's bigotry in your useless story.

cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by Slytiger: 7:04am On Jun 19
Goodvibes007:
He surely learnt it from ibos.
You are correct.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by Slytiger: 7:05am On Jun 19
More ibos impersonating Yorubas.

6 Likes

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by Slytiger: 7:06am On Jun 19
More impersonation

5 Likes

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by MrEverest(m): 7:06am On Jun 19
Who doesn’t know those children of hate from the waste. If they’re not impersonating Northerners, they will be impersonating Niger delta just to push their hatred against Igbos.

I like what Harry did there, in fact I’m already advocating it. Do not help anyone in Nigeria without checking his background first. It will be the height of foolishness to assist wretched bigots instead of allowing nature to get rid of them.

godwinngbede:

6 Likes

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by Slytiger: 7:08am On Jun 19
More Ibo impersonating Yorubas.

6 Likes

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by Slytiger: 7:11am On Jun 19
MrEverest:
Who doesn’t know those children of hate from the waste. If they’re not impersonating Northerners, they will be impersonating Niger delta just to push their hatred against Igbos.

I like what Harry did there, in fact I’m already advocating it. Do not help anyone in Nigeria without checking his background first. It will be the height of foolishness to assist wretched bigots instead of allowing nature to get rid of them.

Only ibos dey impersonate all tribes in Nigeria. Gbajues like Peter Obi.

7 Likes

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by Slytiger: 7:15am On Jun 19
MrEverest:

another one

5 Likes

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by DevilsEqual(m): 7:15am On Jun 19
Na Igbos domain be this

I thought u had multiple evidences until I saw all u have was just one

That guy up there already uploaded multiple evidences from Igbo cronies impersonating the Yorubas to spill hate

9 Likes

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by Slytiger: 7:16am On Jun 19
Another crook ...

Make I stop here for now. If these people accuse you of something, they have done × 10 of it. They project alot.

5 Likes

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by Lindlady: 7:16am On Jun 19
helinues:

Just go through his comments history, you don't need any fortune tellers in this case

https://www.nairaland.com/scratchdtoto
https://www.nairaland.com/lindlady/posts
https://www.nairaland.com/justiceganduje/posts
Pls stop bullying me just because I'm a lady. Have respect for women ok.

2 Likes

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by hegelian: 7:20am On Jun 19
helinues:

You guys should be mature than all these stupidity.. Yoruba is not better, Igbo is not better, no one is better in this country.. We are all the same.. Its ignorant people that over blown stupidity claiming what is not... How can old men be behaving as fools fighting over irrelevant things everytime.. There are fools in all tribes and all nation.. I hope you are not one of them and if you are please stop it and grow up

1 Like

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by Tflex01: 8:16am On Jun 19
MrEverest:

So what do we do with the Igbo beggars we help to feed daily??

cool

2 Likes

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by Tflex01: 8:21am On Jun 19
DevilsEqual:
Na Igbos domain be this

I thought u had multiple evidences until I saw all u have was just one

That guy up there already uploaded multiple evidences from Igbo cronies impersonating the Yorubas to spill hate

Lol the truth is, they can't take 0.0001% of what they dish to the Yorubas... Just that Yorubas like to treat them the way you treat your little cousin that just entered puberty lol

4 Likes

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by FourQu: 8:56am On Jun 19
godwinngbede:

Exactly 💯

The entire war fought for 3 whole years was done all in the south east. No single gun shot was heard anywhere else.

That is the reason they still gang up to use the war as a laughing point while attacking igbos even when knowing that they had to beg many other countries to help them fight that same war against a dot in a circle they even had to go to Cameroon to dash them Bakassi so that they could successfully circle to the rear of the biafran soldiers when they realised they couldn't make any headway in a typical head-on confrontation. For emphasis, today Russia have been fighting Ukraine in a typical war between 2 countries for NOT UP TO 3 YEARS YET today.

Cowards, They think war with guns is like the type their forefathers fought with knives, catapult and spears. You think for a dot to hold countries to war for 3 years is beans? They resorted to starving children to death all in a bid to force a surrender.

Cowards again 😤
Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by BigkokoRep: 9:12am On Jun 19
He no hard them....

That his how a two monikers "Monsterverse & Blacknp", was impersonating one "Ibrahim Attahiru" to collect Free Gift Card from us, if not for my PA who decided to see how an aboki writes and use words like a Ronu! We almost fell for it.

Voila.... Na one hunger defeated ronu, shouting On your Mandate we stand dey impersonate Attahiru!

Bluntguy:

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by Kalakulu: 9:25am On Jun 19
Lol, you're wasting your time addressing the complex issues of this unstable Yorogba miscreants. We're talking about rascals with low self esteem who are morbidly obsessed to an unhealthy extent with everything Igbo...to the extent that they turned various tweets on their Ojude Oba festival to another Igbo bashing spree, it's always a weird competition of d**k measuring with Igbos for them.

Watch how they will turn to bitter losers when Igbos start their "pictures of Igbo men and women" thread soon by flooding X with beautiful Jpegs of Igbo women and men which normally shuts down twitter, they will invade the thread and start forcing comparisons.

Very weird and bitter set of low esteem having losers.
Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by MrEverest(m): 9:29am On Jun 19
Tflex01:

So what do we do with the Igbo beggars we help to feed daily??

cool

Lol, how many Igbo beggars have you come across in your life? For every single Igbo beggar out there, there are colonies of others from your tribe.

Igbos are naturally hardworking and have pride, that’s why it’s common to see Igbos who are physically handicapped yet they’re still productive unlike in Lagos where you will see your brothers who are physically fit yet too lazy to help their lives. They will rather constitute nuisance as agberos or be running after moving vehicles while begging for money to eat😂😂

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Animal Killing Nurtw Thugs Kill Lasu Student, Injure Many Others / Ehindero Indicted, Obaniyi For Sack •yar’adua Receives Report / President Yar'dua Is Still The Best- He Will Still Win If:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.