Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,296 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:13 AM

See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry (1476 Views)

Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew / Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President / Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by blacknp(m): 11:50am On Jun 19
BigkokoRep:
He no hard them....

That his how a two monikers "Monsterverse & Blacknp", was impersonating one "Ibrahim Attahiru" to collect Free Gift Card from us, if not for my PA who decided to see how an aboki writes and use words like a Ronu! We almost fell for it.

Voila.... Na one hunger defeated ronu, shouting On your Mandate we stand dey impersonate Attahiru!

Poor minded Kigali Scammer, because of imaginary free gift card, you still dey mention your non existenct PA?

Ok I assume you Bigkokorep na manager, Bigkoko na your so called personal assistant?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by BigkokoRep: 1:13pm On Jun 19
Too bad this hungry sewer πŸ€ rat no get light to charge phone since yesterday! grin grin grin

Imaginary gift card wey you dey impersonate Attahiru Ibrahim dey beg to collect like who never eat for weeks!! Tufiakwaaaa ndi Ronu! And this dirty sewer rat go still join dey mouth hardworking people....

Dirty, stinky ritualistic scammer..... No shishi for you... If you no try move your dirty stinky ass go learn hardwork, you go beg food like those before you, just as you don dey beg Gift Card up & down. Tief wey dey claim Attahiru Ibrahim!

Sewer rat..... grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin. Phone battery don quench?

blacknp:
Poor minded Kigali Scammer, because of imaginary free gift card, you still dey mention your non existenct PA?

Ok I assume you Bigkokorep na manager, Bigkoko na your so called personal assistant?

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by blacknp(m): 1:25pm On Jun 19
BigkokoRep:
Too bad this hungry sewer πŸ€ rat no get light to charge phone since yesterday! grin grin grin

Imaginary gift card wey you dey impersonate Attahiru Ibrahim dey beg to collect like who never eat for weeks!! Tufiakwaaaa ndi Ronu! And this dirty sewer rat go still join dey mouth hardworking people....

Dirty, stinky ritualistic scammer..... No shishi for you... If you no try move your dirty stinky ass go learn hardwork, you go beg food like those before you, just as you don dey beg Gift Card up & down. Tief wey dey claim Attahiru Ibrahim!

Kigali Scammer you got the wrong negro, My electricity never blink 4 days & counting for Victoria Garden City, view message from Eko Electric Distribution Company (EKEDC) below:

Dear Valued Customer,

Kindly be informed that your feeder has been upgraded by NERC to Band A, effective June 1, 2024, and the new tariff rate is N206.80 per kilowatt hour (kWh).

This new rate comes with a guaranteed minimum average supply of 20 hours measured over a week.
Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by BigkokoRep: 1:39pm On Jun 19
Hahaha 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Awon electricity never blink hahaha 🀣🀣🀣. This dirty, stinky, ritualistic scammer wan up the game! Use sufri press your phone, make battery no run down!

Awon VGC settlers! Scammer...lol

Come collect gift card wey your papa dash you. Oyeoshi ogbomosho!

My problem be na this kind vseless, illiterate agberos dey give Nigeria bad name with outdated scamming. So what you post now identifies you as Attahiru Ibrahim or as blacknp or as Monsterverse?

Continue dey impersonate abokis....small tief!

blacknp:
Kigali Scammer you got the wrong negro, My electricity never blink 4 days & counting for Victoria Garden City, view message from Eko Electric Distribution Company (EKEDC) below:

Dear Valued Customer,

Kindly be informed that your feeder has been upgraded by NERC to Band A, effective June 1, 2024, and the new tariff rate is N206.80 per kilowatt hour (kWh).

This new rate comes with a guaranteed minimum average supply of 20 hours measured over a week.
Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by blacknp(m): 1:52pm On Jun 19
BigkokoRep:
Hahaha 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Awon electricity never blink hahaha 🀣🀣🀣. This dirty, stinky, ritualistic scammer wan up the game! Use sufri press your phone, make battery no run down!

My problem be na this kind vseless, illiterate agberos dey give Nigeria bad name with outdated scamming. So what you post now identifies you as Attahiru Ibrahim or as blacknp or as Monsterverse?

Bright day here in Lagos today, Eko Oni Baje. Happiness grin.

1 Like

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by blacknp(m): 2:02pm On Jun 19
BigkokoRep:
Hahaha 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Light no dey, Kigali Scammer? Check the date, & time on the TV screen.

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by KwuoteYourFada: 2:10pm On Jun 19
Thread don scatter grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by BigkokoRep: 3:49pm On Jun 19
Sewer rat.... This is one perfect example of how to know a a dumb scammer...lol they always work hard to explain, as if the clβ€’wn no fit for enter any guest house snap their TV!

Lion no need to tell other animals say na him be king of forest! Na scammer dey try show say them get steady light, whem we know say Nigeria no get 4 hours steady light on the average!

This scammer hahaha 🀣🀣🀣🀣 dey try fool people wey Don already know say he dey inbox dey impersonate an abok Attahiru Ibrahim for free gift card!

Come chop Free Gift Card wey your Papa buy!

You go explain tired. Scammer.

blacknp:
Light no dey, Kigali Scammer? Check the date, & time on the TV screen.
Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by BigkokoRep: 3:51pm On Jun 19
Sewer rat from ogbomosho wey dey impersonate Attahiru Ibrahim....see how light be am like achievement!

Hahaha 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 this life no balance at all! When monkey see banana, he go Think say every 🌲 tree na banana tree!

Comot from that place wey you dey watch match.....

For now, we don know say any day anybody is scammed by someone claiming to be Attahiru Ibrahim with the email in the receipt I dropped, we don know say na you!!!

blacknp:
Bright day here in Lagos today, Eko Oni Baje. Happiness grin.

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by blacknp(m): 1:01am On Jun 20
BigkokoRep:
Sewer rat from ogbomosho wey dey impersonate Attahiru Ibrahim....see how light be am like achievement!

Hahaha 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 this life no balance at all! When monkey see banana, he go Think say every 🌲 tree na banana tree!

For now, we don know say any day anybody is scammed by someone claiming to be Attahiru Ibrahim with the email in the receipt I dropped, we don know say na you!!!

Big Koko man, i done comot the watch match place o, electricity still dey oo, check the time, NEPA never still take light o grin.

1 Like

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by blacknp(m): 1:22am On Jun 20
BigkokoRep:

Bigkoko I done comot where I go watch match, make i just watch CNBC small, this Nividia story becoming the most market capped company in the world dey blow my mind, before i catchup on the Germany v Hungary highlights grin.

2 Likes

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by Mrexcell(m): 1:44am On Jun 20
Those guys are sponsored by the ruling party they gathered them before the 2023 presidential election we really hope what they are being told and paid to be doing on social doesn't lead to another civil war in nigeria some day.

1 Like

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by BigkokoRep: 6:02am On Jun 20
Yes ohhh Attahiru Ibrahim...lol 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

With just cash for two bottles of beer I fit list like 20 posh places you fit go watch match, still get the privilege that's clearly lacking in you, to snap these pictures you dey drop....

Scammer, stop trying hard to convince us that you are not one stinky ritualistic sewer rat. We no be maga wey you fit convince with pishure...lol

Play play Play na so you for take chop Bigkoko Free Gift Card of 50k..... Omo

blacknp:
Bigkoko I done comot where I go watch match, make i just watch CNBC small, this Nividia story becoming the most market capped company in the world dey blow my mind, before i catchup on the Germany v Hungary highlights grin.
Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by BigkokoRep: 6:12am On Jun 20
And they go about impersonating northerners!
You will it's a post made by a northerner, whereas it's one stinky sewer rat tucked away like a room like a domestic dog, trained to do just one thing!

This stinky scammer who probably have never had the privilege of 4 hours light in his entire life prior now, nor in close proximity to a Smart TV, is so excited...lol 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣. Just read his comments!

The werey almost chop our Free Gift Card worth 50k. This is even as he knew I have made it clear we in any way help any Asiwaju supporter!

Mrexcell:
Those guys are sponsored by the ruling party they gathered them before the 2023 presidential election we really hope what they are being told and paid to be doing on social doesn't lead to another civil war in nigeria some day.
Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by Slytiger: 6:18am On Jun 20
blacknp:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by dragunov: 6:21am On Jun 20
godwinngbede:

This thing we joke about is actually a serious issue. This is how these guys change to Igbo names and use it to fuel bigotry and hatred. In their minds they are cashing out but by their very hands they are causing more damage than they can imagine. Tomorrow they will raise their hands in the air πŸ™ŒπŸΎ claiming innocence.

When Igbos complain of hatred people try to gaslight them. Thank God for social media has shrunken the Nigerian political space to a small global village and exposed what has been going on for years. The institutionalized bigotry and state-sponsored hatred against Igbos.

I pray and hope Nigeria does not slide into an ethnic civil war again cos this time it will be bloody. Most of these little children aiding this nonsense have never experienced war or its aftermath effects because the last civil war was happening and the whole of Nigeria was carrying on business as usual.

Should we slide into such again, it will be happening everywhere simultaneously and maybe by then we will all have sense.

No be only impassionate. Na impregnate.
Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by BigkokoRep: 6:29am On Jun 20
Sawo Olu is taking the initiative by sending them back to holes they gathered from.......

These are the kind of no-do-wells that see nothing wrong with anything the Govt do, but wants private individuals & businesses to subsidize the effects of their foolishness!

Na hunger go finish them before 2027. Nature has a way of ridding itself off worthless fellows. This will be no exception!

Mrexcell:
Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by walefresh3(m): 7:40am On Jun 20
Kalakulu:
Lol, you're wasting your time addressing the complex issues of this unstable Yorogba miscreants. We're talking about rascals with low self esteem who are morbidly obsessed to an unhealthy extent with everything Igbo...to the extent that they turned various tweets on their Ojude Oba festival to another Igbo bashing spree, it's always a weird competition of d**k measuring with Igbos for them.

Watch how they will turn to bitter losers when Igbos start their "pictures of Igbo men and women" thread soon by flooding X with beautiful Jpegs of Igbo women and men which normally shuts down twitter, they will invade the thread and start forcing comparisons.

Very weird and bitter set of low esteem having losers.
shortup...go to Onitsha and see a lot of Beggers

1 Like

Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by Tochi3(m): 7:43am On Jun 20
.. grin grin

..extremely insecure, tribalistic, nepostic, bigoted creatures..which very low self esteem..

..tufiakwa..
Re: See How A Yoruba Impassonate Igbo To Spill Bigotry by BigkokoRep: 8:35am On Jun 20
Hahaha 🀣🀣🀣🀣 my dear wetin I Sabi sef?

dragunov:

No be only impassionate. Na impregnate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Andy Uba: President Obasanjo's love-vendor Involved In Money Laundering In The US / Which Government Official Performed The Worst Under The Obasanjo Administration? / Oni Or Fayemi, Who Will Be Ekiti State Governor After Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.