Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,109 members, 7,925,499 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 04:46 PM

Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US (32050 Views)

Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix / Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap / Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by mmadu5(m): 5:07pm On Jun 19
Sharday Bakare
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by ravensckar(m): 5:08pm On Jun 19
Calitoscassius:
I am guessing if they had described her as a US citizen that justfies her actions then in your views.

A murderer is a murderer regardless of what country they are from
I'm not in any way excusing her behaviour. I only stated my observation on how the American media can be mischievous with their "labels".

Calling her a "Nigerian" when in fact she's a bonafide citizen of America is tantamount to mischief. Can't they be proud of their citizen ni? Must they only be "Americans" when they do something extraordinary? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:09pm On Jun 19
rinzaugustine:
Shade Bakare May never see freedom again
she'll spend a couple of years in jail for not reporting the abuse her son suffered but her boyfriend will go away for a long time, his charges are worse
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by Calitoscassius(m): 5:10pm On Jun 19
ravensckar:
I'm not in any way excusing her behaviour. I only stated my observation on how the American media can be mischievous with their "labels".

Calling her a "Nigerian" when in fact she's a bonafide citizen of America is tantamount to mischief. Can't they be proud of their citizen ni? Must they only be "Americans" when they do something extraordinary? angry angry
I get your point.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by ravensckar(m): 5:13pm On Jun 19
AllenSpencer:

No matter the citizenship you get, your birth place will always be referenced to.

I observed that, even if you holding a foreign passport and your birth place is Nigeria, those POE officers are still always at alert. They know you still a Nigerian holding a foreign passport.
This right here is my point! The name "Nigeria" must not always be synonymous with crime. It has become so bad that almost all black criminals are regarded as "Nigerians".

If not for mischief, it's absolutely unnecessary to label her a "Nigerian" because of her ancestry. From the way her name was spelt, even a village idiot would know she isn't a Nigerian. Sharday? Like seriously? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by abbeyd2(m): 5:28pm On Jun 19
Ogun go kill bakare and her useless boyfriend. Una no go see the light of the day for the rest of una life. Idiot, Wawa, busuru, anioma, were, oshiwin, ode, eda, oloshi. God punish una

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:33pm On Jun 19
The stewpid dude has been feeding the stewpid mum with drugs.......
The reason he always hit the kid when the junkie momma is always high and sleeping........
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by StreetFight: 5:37pm On Jun 19
rinzaugustine:

She is almost supposed to even live again
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by Meteng: 5:42pm On Jun 19
rinzaugustine:
Better for her. We don’t need her type outside
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:53pm On Jun 19
Yoruba keep showing off even in the USA
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by waoosa(m): 6:05pm On Jun 19
We also join giving.our country bad name.

She was addressed as Memphis woman

Nairaland called her Nigerian woman.

See another post:

https://www.usmarshals.gov/news/press-release/memphis-woman-charged-murder-of-two-year-old-child-captured-texas-us-marshals

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by godguy: 6:12pm On Jun 19
isahsalee:

But for black adult 25+, we can only shout!!!!!!! black life matters and that's all.
Today is Juneteenth in USA.

Blacks are killing blacks, fighting each other and no noise, but when whites kills or fight blacks, the whole black community fight back, that is how it works

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by baralatie(m): 6:17pm On Jun 19
Hmmm
Technical case
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by steeltrust: 6:24pm On Jun 19
rinzaugustine:
she will
But will go in for some time
According to the write she didn’t murder the child but her bf did
She will charges with child neglect which is not that too serious but a crime though

No be naija wan dem go arrest you without investigation

Them go de do case adjoining till she go old 😂🤣
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by LordIsaac(m): 6:40pm On Jun 19
otipoju:
Last Sunday we were about to go home when the other kids said they did not see their sister.

Car park had just 3 cars left and inside building were empty.

In that split 1 minute when I ran inside the building and shouted her name and scanning the car park for her....I was extremely anxious.

Child neglect case no be small wahala.

I go need to install cameras inside house sef.
It’s why it’s good to give birth to only one child. Such occurrences can hardly happen under such circumstances. There will be no other siblings to take over parental responsibilities!😁

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by LordIsaac(m): 6:41pm On Jun 19
omooba969:
All these irresponsible single mums though. 😒
She has finally found what she’s looking for outside a stable home of husband/wife/child!
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by Maxtipulation(m): 6:44pm On Jun 19
Abobaku and killing be like Tinubu and dobale
She don mine the baby skull as usual
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by ukaface(f): 6:48pm On Jun 19
Okay
She is Yoruba
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by article1: 6:52pm On Jun 19
According to the report, who actually killed the child, is it Shade or Andrew?
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by bizzibodi(m): 7:10pm On Jun 19
They want to kill d child so that they boyfriend can has his own child....a kind of lion behavior.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by maasoap(m): 8:00pm On Jun 19
0001Lagos:
Shade bakare why na?

This are the people giving Nigerians bad image abroad
She wasn't the one who killed the boy, her boyfriend did but she was careless and neglecting as a mother.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by maasoap(m): 8:02pm On Jun 19
LordIsaac:

It’s why it’s good to give birth to only one child. Such occurrences can hardly happen under such circumstances. There will be no other siblings to take over parental responsibilities!😁
Lol. And when something happens to only one child, only then you will realise it wasn't a really good decision grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by onome2013: 8:04pm On Jun 19
You and your boyfriend will be punished on earth and even when you die, the punishment will continue. An innocent child that came to life because of the drugs you people maybe into, you killed him. Rip young child
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by LordIsaac(m): 8:06pm On Jun 19
maasoap:

Lol. And when something happens to only one child, only then you will realise it wasn't a really good decision grin grin grin
Nothing will…even if it does, the bottom line is that you’ve been a parent. Don’t give kids parental responsibilities. That’s the message!
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by maasoap(m): 8:15pm On Jun 19
LordIsaac:

Nothing will…even if it does, the bottom line is that you’ve been a parent. Don’t give kids parental responsibilities. That’s the message!
Good advice. But the situation is still unavoidable. Even if you have only a kid, you can't be around him or her 24/7. He or she would still slip away for minutes on few occasions
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by sisisioge: 8:39pm On Jun 19
Omg! He was just 2yrs old! May God rest him well....May the duo of his mom and bf suffer more than the poor baby did. Awon druggies oshi!
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by Major77: 8:42pm On Jun 19
Nigerian woman with there mumu Cruz and lazyness in abroad is too alarming...
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by 3seriez(m): 8:43pm On Jun 19
0001Lagos:
Shade bakare why na?

This are the people giving Nigerians bad image abroad
This one must be an American Citizen, that has lost her way and not been home for a while.
It is when they commit a crime, they remember to tag them Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by TRAPLORD13: 9:02pm On Jun 19
I suspect drug use contributing to the assault on the kid.
The couple could be facing Life without the possibility of parole.
American justice system seriously frowns at violence directed toward Minors
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by eepeepook: 9:39pm On Jun 19
Lonely Naija nurse befriend ex-convict based on fine face. They should face the law. Poor child.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by Segkem2013(m): 9:59pm On Jun 19
NovusHomo:

Na your name? Or na you born am?

I no fit born criminal
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by Segkem2013(m): 10:00pm On Jun 19
NovusHomo:

Na your name? And which one be "Segkem"?

Na question you ask
No be my name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Estate Residents Left Terrified As Thief Is Found Inside A Closed Gutter (Video) / Man Poured Acid On Private Part, Chest, And Back Of Friend / Evans Arraigned For Fresh Murder Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.