Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,117 members, 7,925,513 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 05:04 PM

Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US (32051 Views)

Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix / Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap / Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by dab217x: 10:03pm On Jun 19
The whole news sounds like the guy is the one at fault. i dont see where d woman comes in d picture
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by caye(m): 10:40pm On Jun 19
From what I can see here:-

- she's a baby mama; single mum
- she's a divestor; she's with a white guy ( or almost Whyte)

- why is she smiling in the mugshot? Is this a case of mental illness?
- the guy might had told her to get rid of her baby

See, when you all were insulting Black Americans, you are now facing the same problems Black Americans have been facing for over 50 yrs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by IbnB: 10:43pm On Jun 19
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by DUNDEEmoderatos: 12:52am On Jun 20
I wan friend oyibo I wan marry oyibo na the result be that.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by DUNDEEmoderatos: 12:53am On Jun 20
IbnB:

Sharday is an American name it ain't Nigerian
What of the Bakare?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by DUNDEEmoderatos: 12:54am On Jun 20
dab217x:
The whole news sounds like the guy is the one at fault. i dont see where d woman comes in d picture
Because she ran away instead of making formal reports to police. That is where she will get punished.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by DUNDEEmoderatos: 12:56am On Jun 20
rinzaugustine:
Shade Bakare May never see freedom again
This one has quickly changed the name to Shade the Yoruba version! Bloody tribalist!
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by 1Sharon(f): 5:43am On Jun 20
caye:
From what I can see here:-

- she's a baby mama; single mum
- she's a divestor; she's with a white guy ( or almost Whyte)

- why is she smiling in the mugshot? Is this a case of mental illness?
- the guy might had told her to get rid of her baby

See, when you all were insulting Black Americans, you are now facing the same problems Black Americans have been facing for over 50 yrs.

Nothing about this woman screams nigerian. I suspect she was married to a Nigerian man and kept his last name, since that's what african American women tend to do. I may be wrong, but this woman isn't African.

Sade Robinson also had a Nigerian name but I took one look at her and her family and knew she wasn't even African.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by DonroxyII: 11:41am On Jun 20
rinzaugustine:
Shade Bakare May never see freedom again
Amen ... They are Bunch of Wackos & Psychos .... Now e yaff explode ....

The effect of druggies !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US by yemmywesey(m): 1:06pm On Jun 20
Built2last:
When people Funkify their first names abroad. I fear them. They are either into something dodgy or up to no good.
at other times its inferiority complex embedded in them by colonialism

British Prime minister is called Rishi Sunak. Pure Indian name. It did not stop his destiny from shining.

Only black people are so low that when they travel, name must either change or be funkified in other to belong.

When did Shade become Sharday. Left for her, she would have changed her last name too

Sharday bakary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Poured Acid On Private Part, Chest, And Back Of Friend / Evans Arraigned For Fresh Murder Charge / Two Armed Robbers Killed At Dangote Cement Factory, Ogun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.