Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,149 members, 7,887,338 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:02 AM

Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) (65645 Views)

Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude / Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:18pm On Jun 19
😂
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by StreetFight: 6:18pm On Jun 19
Useless vagabond Olosho
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by jaxin119: 6:19pm On Jun 19
Good
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 6:19pm On Jun 19
SavageResponse:
Why is she not wearing any undies?

She doesn't need to.
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by StreetFight: 6:19pm On Jun 19
AntiWailer:
In all

Look for a kind man and never settle with a low life.

The lack of respect from his family to him will spread to you like cancer.

This one is on drugs

2 Likes

Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by gerrardomendes(m): 6:19pm On Jun 19
The boy looks like someone another family may likely reject

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by StreetFight: 6:20pm On Jun 19
minasu190:

The reason why we lag in every aspect, we are quick to judge people based on their appearance.

You have no value in life.

Doctors have their dressing
Lawyers have their dressing
Engineers have their dressing

So, also is Olosho
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by Ironbull: 6:21pm On Jun 19
I will reject her right from the gate. You can't bring a naked lady into my house and tell me she is your girlfriend or fiance sorry as a father I will kick her a s s out of my compound.
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by Niok: 6:22pm On Jun 19
But na skit sha talk true
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 6:22pm On Jun 19
AntiWailer:
In all

grin
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by givedemwotowoto: 6:22pm On Jun 19
AntiWailer:
In all

How is he the lowlife based on the video?
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by ifyemex(m): 6:22pm On Jun 19
You know the kind of mother you have.,why testing her faith?
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by Niok: 6:22pm On Jun 19
1Sharon:

She doesn't need to.
wow wtf
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by StreetFight: 6:22pm On Jun 19
givedemwotowoto:

How is he the lowlife based on the video?

The person you quoted is a cursed vagabond
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by Bardo: 6:22pm On Jun 19
Seems his mum used to be ashawo in her own days, hence the trauma sad
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by Iamzik: 6:24pm On Jun 19
minasu190:

The reason why we lag in every aspect, we are quick to judge people based on their appearance.

That's not the reason why we lag behind.

You are meeting your in-laws for the first time, common sense should tell you to dress well especially as a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by lexy2014: 6:24pm On Jun 19
minasu190:

Are u telling me that people wear bikinis to interviews in the west?

1 Like

Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by bukkiexchange01(f): 6:24pm On Jun 19
minasu190:
Some African mothers self, honestly nothing wrong with this dressing at all.

You're not honest. How do you dress like an harlot to go visit your in-laws.. Her Appearance Alone, is a write off. If you want to be a baddie, baddie for your boyfriend alone

Normally Sef, you sef check am, is this cloth appropriate?

1 Like

Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by DeepSight(m): 6:27pm On Jun 19
AKWATGOLD1:
The mother is morally right because the mother is looking the kind of grand-children she will if she supposed girlfriend can dress half naked.

Were your African ancestors as covered as this woman is?
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by Ubdavis(m): 6:29pm On Jun 19
Scripted
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by ivolt: 6:31pm On Jun 19
minasu190:

Wrong.
People are judged based on appearance everywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by CrownLands(m): 6:32pm On Jun 19
You no try at all!
You know your mother!
You know your babe!

Why you no tell her say ya mama no like dresses with exposure? You could have avoided the embarrassment meted on her. Unless, it's just a skit.

1 Like

Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by G0odharddick: 6:32pm On Jun 19
mbahdi:
Nothing wrong with her dressing the mother is just a trouble maker

Can the hookup girl dress like that to go for a white collar job interview?

At times I wonder if some of you have sense at all. The lady is already projecting vibes and signs of oloshoism Which the guy's mother easily spotted because she too is a woman.
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by Etosha: 6:34pm On Jun 19
Men of sense do not marry a wardrobe, they marry a woman of sense and every woman of sense dress sensibly...
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by GloriousGbola: 6:35pm On Jun 19
another skit

for me there is nothing wrong with the girls dressing. it is however silly because that is an evening gown and is supposed to be worn on a dinner date

in any situation you must understand your host and dress accordingly. it is just common sense

when you are alone with your bf you can wear what you are cool with.
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by Shomek(m): 6:36pm On Jun 19
Okay oo continue
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by NAC1666: 6:37pm On Jun 19
Gistmedia10:
A Nigerian mother has rejected her son's girlfriend because of her dressing style, causing a viral stir on social media. In a video filmed by the mother, she can be heard angrily saying, "Take this girl out of my house. I don't want her here. Or she should come and go from her own house." shocked

The girlfriend, clearly shocked, replied, "But there is nothing wrong with my dress." Meanwhile, the son tried to calm his mother down.

The video has sparked a debate online, with opinions divided between those who support the mother's traditional views and those who think she's being too harsh.

Is there anything wrong with her outfit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi7FrcG17ko
Hookup things
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by AmericanIdiot(m): 6:37pm On Jun 19
gerrardomendes:
The boy looks like someone another family may likely reject

Yes na
See the useless hair na⚡️😂😂
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by Sonofgod1990(m): 6:42pm On Jun 19
BUSHMOTHER...SMH
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by Mayflowa(m): 6:43pm On Jun 19
SEGLIZ:
you do well, na you wan marry nobi your mama still your mama knows better.

wait o, you deserve more and stronger rejection than your 'baddie' (according to you), from that your look.

make your mama first reject you before your girlfriend.

Africa you mentioned is the reason everything is wrong with the dressing except for the skin and cloth colour. I get you clean, clear and square but the way you are dressed same way you'll be addressed. first impression last longer.

Are you really serious? The woman is an hypocrite. Do you see her son wearing wig or weaving an all back, yet she is cool with that. She cannot correct her son but jumping to correct others. Not that weaving is bad or the girl dress is bad. But if you are high on judging people by some mundane appearance, then she should judge her son first.

Is she expecting a son like that will bring in a David Oyedepo’s daughter?
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by henryadex(m): 6:44pm On Jun 19
What makes you different from your girlfriend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. / I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.