Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:47 PM

Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) (66020 Views)

Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude / Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by OgideAgu: 8:54pm On Jun 19
Na content...so far the camera 📷 is clear and clean...na acting
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by TRAPLORD13: 8:57pm On Jun 19

uote author=psucc post=130553747]the guy doesn't know what the mother has done to him until when he goes against her advice and realities began to set in, him eye go clear but e fit be too late[/quote]

Correct.
I know people who married against their parents wishes and they are leaving in regrets,some don pack comot for the marriage sef
A parents intuition concerning marriage shouldn't be taken lightly.
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by abdsamad(m): 9:05pm On Jun 19
minasu190:

The reason why we lag in every aspect, we are quick to judge people based on their appearance.

Well, if you go to the uk and wear your underwear in public you can anticipate what will happen, yeah.

I assume they don't lag behind because they don't judge based on appearance ba?

Even the most liberal states won't allow people to walk around naked. Why? Is it cos deep down we know the right thing, we just decide to act like arsholes, waving our pride flags up and down.

She's not well dressed. If anyone's mother wore that outside, guys will catcall her and pinch her buttocks and I'm sure the son will just smile and say it's cool, yeah?
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by TheGift: 9:10pm On Jun 19
AntiWailer:
In all

Look for a kind man and never settle with a low life.

The lack of respect from his family to him will spread to you like cancer.

What if it’s a kind man who is not a low life, but whose family “disrespect” His girlfriend?
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by glozyyy(m): 9:12pm On Jun 19
This generation don finish, bcus I see how some mumu dey take side with the girl., how can u wear such clothe to see ur spouse mum for the first time self o, not that u don even gain ground for the mum side wen she go say ok u been dey dress decent before. Omo God bless the mother for correcting nonsense. Fulish generation wen don lost everything
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by ScarletBrace(m): 9:14pm On Jun 19
Gistmedia10:
A Nigerian mother has rejected her son's girlfriend because of her dressing style, causing a viral stir on social media. In a video filmed by the mother, she can be heard angrily saying, "Take this girl out of my house. I don't want her here. Or she should come and go from her own house." shocked

The girlfriend, clearly shocked, replied, "But there is nothing wrong with my dress." Meanwhile, the son tried to calm his mother down.

The video has sparked a debate online, with opinions divided between those who support the mother's traditional views and those who think she's being too harsh.

Is there anything wrong with her outfit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi7FrcG17ko

You think say if I be the girl father I for accept you with your dirty braids?
Mama wey allow you keep that dirty stuff over your head would be a hypocrite to reject a girl you bring to her in binkini..,talk less of something way better like this. Your mum doesnt know that you only attract who you are, not who you want.
All of una head no correct.
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by achimendy(m): 9:28pm On Jun 19
SEGLIZ:
you do well, na you wan marry nobi your mama still your mama knows better.

wait o, you deserve more and stronger rejection than your 'baddie' (according to you), from that your look.

make your mama first reject you before your girlfriend.

Africa you mentioned is the reason everything is wrong with the dressing except for the skin and cloth colour. I get you clean, clear and square but the way you are dressed same way you'll be addressed. first impression last longer.

You've said it all.

Good job brother 👍

1 Like

Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by DirtyAfonjas: 9:30pm On Jun 19
Even her son looks irresponsible too
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:40pm On Jun 19
Skit
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by skj1377(m): 9:41pm On Jun 19
Who was holding the camera and ring light
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by donbenie(m): 9:54pm On Jun 19
minasu190:

The reason why we lag in every aspect, we are quick to judge people based on their appearance.
Ogbeni..
All over the world,people are judged by their appearance..
Looking good is good business..
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by donbenie(m): 9:56pm On Jun 19
Nelsondiego69:
his mother have no right to choose girlfriend for him
Na you get your mouth..
As she come reject am,make she come marry him make we see..
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by InvertedHammer: 9:58pm On Jun 19
/
The mother is right.

The man knows her mother and what she tolerates.

Why wear a party dress to her house?
/
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by donbenie(m): 10:00pm On Jun 19
nairaman66:
The girl for just tie wrapper with chewing stick in her mouth. It is very wrong to judge people from appearance. Don’t see what’s wrong with the girl’s dress..

The momma must know this- No matter what, one woman will still marry your son!
Dress the way you wish to be addressed..
There's a time for everything,and wearing that rubbish to meet a potential African MIL is sheer stvpidity..
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by donbenie(m): 10:02pm On Jun 19
mbahdi:
Nothing wrong with her dressing the mother is just a trouble maker
There's a lot wrong with her dressing..
If she had any sense,she should have known better..
But why am I not surprised,the average Nigeria girl is senseless..
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by AntiWailer: 10:45pm On Jun 19
TheGift:

What if it’s a kind man who is not a low life, but whose family “disrespect” His girlfriend?

The only reason they will disrespect his girl friend openly is because he is a low life.

They knew there would be no consequence.
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by Cheeryfeet: 10:45pm On Jun 19
minasu190:
Some African mothers self, honestly nothing wrong with this dressing at all.

Na end time children everywhere saying nothing is wrong with the dress. Everything is wrong with it
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by etrange: 1:53am On Jun 20
And then he uploaded it on the internet for what? Wow... you people are trying o
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by Sp1ritHusband(m): 2:03am On Jun 20
SavageResponse:
Why is she not wearing any undies?

Why she haffi wear undies? Mi never date a gyal weh wear undies.
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by wildernessVoice: 4:16am On Jun 20
In our generation, any woman wearing show me your back is olosho.
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by ericmor: 7:07am On Jun 20
AntiWailer:
In all

So you think she will leave the free cash and data with some package of foods she use to get for that? Girls are after money and don't care of any other thing
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by Truvelisback(m): 7:36am On Jun 20
The mother must be a member of Chosen, Deeper life or MFM. grin
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by komzy589(m): 7:43am On Jun 20
AntiWailer:
In all

I think the word you’re looking for is ‘simp’, not ‘kind man’.
A kind man is someone who is benevolent. Not someone who’s licking a woman’s ass.
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by komzy589(m): 7:48am On Jun 20
omoredia:
Hehe he is a boy and not a man. When I carry my woman come it's for ur notice and not for ur opinion.
He’s the man and you’re the boy.
One of the most important qualities of a man is understanding how respect works. You’re clearly deficient of that.
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by nairaman66(m): 8:19am On Jun 20
donbenie:
Dress the way you wish to be addressed..
There's a time for everything,and wearing that rubbish to meet a potential African MIL is sheer stvpidity..

What’s the point for the charade? Let her print her dress specifications on the entrance of the house then!
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by muskay: 8:37am On Jun 20
SavageResponse:
Why is she not wearing any undies?
It is because they just finished from the oza room
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by Asuzero2(m): 11:23am On Jun 20
They mum no see wetin her son carry for head
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by Kaczynski: 3:15pm On Jun 20
1Sharon:

She doesn't need to.

Must be ment grin
Re: Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) by SEGLIZ: 9:12pm On Jun 20
Mayflowa:

Are you really serious? The woman is an hypocrite. Do you see her son wearing wig or weaving an all back, yet she is cool with that. She cannot correct her son but jumping to correct others. Not that weaving is bad or the girl dress is bad. But if you are high on judging people by some mundane appearance, then she should judge her son first.

Is she expecting a son like that will bring in a David Oyedepo’s daughter?
if you read through you'll notice I addressed guys look even more than the lady's.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.