Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,372 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:47 AM

Man In Tears After Enugu Government Demolished His Store (Photos) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man In Tears After Enugu Government Demolished His Store (Photos) (28854 Views)

Luxury Hotel Igbo Man Built In Agulu After Lagos State Demolished His Building ( / US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) / Why Federal Government Demolished Caramelo Nightclub – Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Tears After Enugu Government Demolished His Store (Photos) by deji17: 3:06pm On Jun 19
He is begging his dear Governor.... But if it is in Lagos, they know how to disrespect our Governor together with the active connivance of some Omo ale's among us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Tears After Enugu Government Demolished His Store (Photos) by uniquelyspecial(m): 3:08pm On Jun 19
yyba:
It's okay in Enugu state that is why obi won't react, but demolition is not okay in Lagos state
Peter Obi again?

are you okay at all?
Re: Man In Tears After Enugu Government Demolished His Store (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 3:10pm On Jun 19
Melagros:
COMRADES, bloggers no get sense at all, is he the only trader affected by the demolition?
grin
Now imagine how stup!.d they would have become the more if it is that seun is paying

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears After Enugu Government Demolished His Store (Photos) by cjudy(m): 3:11pm On Jun 19
yyba:
It's okay in Enugu state that is why obi won't react, but demolition is not okay in Lagos state
I like what Obi is doing to you. You can’t even make any comment without Obi. I wonder how many mentions he will be receiving everyday because Yoruba clowns are making him popular daily. They can’t yansh their wife without calling Obi. I’m very happy seeing this development.

Zone B
Re: Man In Tears After Enugu Government Demolished His Store (Photos) by humblespirit: 3:17pm On Jun 19
SlavaUkraini:

It cannot be wickedness when you sell your goods on government land..

And note that the government will not just come all of a sudden to demolish the structure

These people have been warned and given time to relocate but the average black man is very stubborn.
If this had happened in Lagos state ...............fill in the gap

4 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After Enugu Government Demolished His Store (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 3:21pm On Jun 19
Melagros:
COMRADES, bloggers no get sense at all, is he the only trader affected by the demolition?

But it was only landmark that was affected if it happens In Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After Enugu Government Demolished His Store (Photos) by yyba: 3:26pm On Jun 19
cjudy:

I like what Obi is doing to you. You can’t even make any comment without Obi. I wonder how many mentions he will be receiving everyday because Yoruba clowns are making him popular daily. They can’t yansh their wife without calling Obi. I’m very happy seeing this development.

Zone B
Zone C

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After Enugu Government Demolished His Store (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 3:41pm On Jun 19
All Governors must stop every form of demolition and job loss this period of hardship. Mbah is about one of the most useless Governors in Nigeria today.
Re: Man In Tears After Enugu Government Demolished His Store (Photos) by Thewesterner(m): 4:01pm On Jun 19
You should have voted for Babajide Sanwoolu

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears After Enugu Government Demolished His Store (Photos) by obagofizzy(m): 4:20pm On Jun 19
Na for Nsukka e happen
The governor de para
Re: Man In Tears After Enugu Government Demolished His Store (Photos) by kedeojo(m): 4:39pm On Jun 19
yyba:
By now you should know he is an hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After Enugu Government Demolished His Store (Photos) by Namigotalktru: 4:53pm On Jun 19
If it was outside Ibo land you noise makers would’ve been wailing.

4 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After Enugu Government Demolished His Store (Photos) by Josephkabila12: 5:55pm On Jun 19
YouAreNobody:
Some fools will make reference to the demolitions in Lagos.

Sometimes I wonder why an Osun, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo or Ekiti State man will be claiming lagosian, forgetting that they're also migrants to the Lagos
says by only stvpid ibos unity beggers

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears After Enugu Government Demolished His Store (Photos) by StreetFight: 5:57pm On Jun 19
Why are Yorubas chasing Igbos all round the country nah? Yorubas went to demolish Igbos properties in Anambra, Enugu, Imo, e.t.c. why nah?

4 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After Enugu Government Demolished His Store (Photos) by Olayinka8793(m): 6:32pm On Jun 19
1gbdata:
Nawa
I am having problem registering on your advertised platform for buying data
Re: Man In Tears After Enugu Government Demolished His Store (Photos) by omooba05: 8:54pm On Jun 19
Sanwo olu should stop this demolition in Enugu.. Mc oluomo too is really disturbing the ibos in Four point junction in Enugu

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears After Enugu Government Demolished His Store (Photos) by Kingson28: 4:38am On Jun 20
[quote author=Sleekfingers post=130555631]Looking yeye sympathy. Was he not aware that shop will be demolished? That can't just demolished without prior notice.

If you are depressed. Go and drink sniper

[You have a wicked, evil heart to have asked someone in trouble to Go and drink sniper.
You need Jesus Christ to fix your terrible and horrible heart.]
Re: Man In Tears After Enugu Government Demolished His Store (Photos) by aswani(m): 8:13am On Jun 20
YouAreNobody:
Some fools will make reference to the demolitions in Lagos.

Sometimes I wonder why an Osun, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo or Ekiti State man will be claiming lagosian, forgetting that they're also migrants to the Lagos

There is an easy answer to this. A huge part of the now Lagos state was in Western Region when indigines from those states migrared there so as they moved within their own region, they are not migrants in the same sense as others that moved across regions.

They have a full right to claim Lagos state and Lagosian because Lagos state came to them and not vice versa.

To the topic at hand, it is indeed needlessly churlish of Ndi Yoruba to make the "Don't invest in Lagos state because they will demolish your building" type references but anyone can see why that happens.

Ndigbo Obidients quite frankly brought the ridicule upon themselves with their nonsense vituperations solely based on a Peter Obi loss at the elections.
Re: Man In Tears After Enugu Government Demolished His Store (Photos) by YouAreNobody: 7:16am On Jun 21
aswani:

There is an easy answer to this. A huge part of the now Lagos state was in Western Region when indigines from those states migrared there so as they moved within their own region, they are not migrants in the same sense as others that moved across regions.

They have a full right to claim Lagos state and Lagosian because Lagos state came to them and not vice versa.

To the topic at hand, it is indeed needlessly churlish of Ndi Yoruba to make the "Don't invest in Lagos state because they will demolish your building" type references but anyone can see why that happens.

Ndigbo Obidients quite frankly brought the ridicule upon themselves with their nonsense vituperations solely based on a Peter Obi loss at the elections.

Going by your analogy, a huge part of the now SS was part of the western region before the creation of states but you guys keep saying they're not part of SE.

Anyways, whether they demonish buildings in Lagos or not is no longer of any concern to me. I've sold my 3 properties in that city and bought in port harcourt and akwa ibom. Most of my wealthy friends are doing same too and that's how the trends will continue.

Also, it's amusing how y'all attribute everything to "election loss". An election that was conducted more than 1 year ago
Re: Man In Tears After Enugu Government Demolished His Store (Photos) by YouAreNobody: 7:20am On Jun 21
Josephkabila12:
says by only stvpid ibos unity beggers

Nothing fears the average Yoruba man more than the division of Nigeria. Sometimes I feel the real reason you lots don't want Nigeria to divide is because you're afraid of being left with your northern masters
Re: Man In Tears After Enugu Government Demolished His Store (Photos) by aswani(m): 7:51am On Jun 21
YouAreNobody:

Going by your analogy, a huge part of the now SS was part of the western region before the creation of states but you guys keep saying they're not part of SE.

Anyways, whether they demonish buildings in Lagos or not is no longer of any concern to me. I've sold my 3 properties in that city and bought in port harcourt and akwa ibom. Most of my wealthy friends are doing same too and that's how the trends will continue.

Also, it's amusing how y'all attribute everything to "election loss". An election that was conducted more than 1 year ago

First off, not only did a lot of Mid Westerners stay in the west, especially in Ibadan and Lagos, after the creation of Mid West, but their children are treated as one of theirs. Lots of examples of this abound.

Good on you and your wealthy friends for selling your houses, you have to believe in where your assets are and you didn't about Lagos, thankfully thousands of other Ndigbo do and Lagos is a better place for it.

Everything IS about election loss with Obidients and would continue to be till the end of time. The pain and vitriol in their posts is unmistakable.
Re: Man In Tears After Enugu Government Demolished His Store (Photos) by Josephkabila12: 10:16am On Jun 21
YouAreNobody:

Nothing fears the average Yoruba man more than the division of Nigeria. Sometimes I feel the real reason you lots don't want Nigeria to divide is because you're afraid of being left with your northern masters
tell your lawmakers to present the bill at the national assembly ibo buffoons
Re: Man In Tears After Enugu Government Demolished His Store (Photos) by aswani(m): 8:25pm On Jun 21
Josephkabila12:
tell your lawmakers to present the bill at the national assembly ibo buffoons

Seems a very simple solution to me, get someone to sponsor a bill, get the house to pass it and chikena, Republic of Biafra.

All those Pesky Ndi Yoruba that are stopping Ndigbo representatives from sponsoring the Bill should desist forthwith.
Re: Man In Tears After Enugu Government Demolished His Store (Photos) by Marpol2021(m): 8:38pm On Jun 21
Son of bitch am ain't gonna exchange words with a lunatic creature like thee. Ask your mother who your bastard father is, make sure she tell you the truth. slowpoke don't forget to also tell your bitch at home that the naraland moderators are disappointed in her,for not bringing thee up in the right direction.bastard don of a thousand father.. lest I forgot remember to your mom's who your dad is..... grin grin
SlavaUkraini:

You might as well repeat those insults to your parents...

They didn't raise you properly.

If they did, you will know better than to reply comments with insults.

Tell your parents that Seun, dominique, nlfpmod and the other moderators of Nairaland are disappointed at them for not raising you up properly.

And for your information, I am not Igbo and I am not from the South East.
Re: Man In Tears After Enugu Government Demolished His Store (Photos) by SlavaUkraini: 11:51pm On Jun 21
Marpol2021:
Son of bitch am ain't gonna exchange words with a lunatic creature like thee.

Ask your mother who your bastard father is, make sure she tell you the truth.

slowpoke don't forget to also tell your bitch at home that the naraland moderators are disappointed in her,for not bringing thee up in the right direction.

bastard don of a thousand father.. lest I forgot remember to your mom's who your dad is..... grin grin

Go home and repeat those insults to your parents.

Then tell them that Seun, dominique, nlfpmod and the other moderators of Nairaland are disappointed with them for not raising you up properly.

If they had raised you properly, you would not come online to reply comments with insults.
Re: Man In Tears After Enugu Government Demolished His Store (Photos) by 1gbdata: 5:51am On Jun 22
Olayinka8793:
I am having problem registering on your advertised platform for buying data
Register at www.1gb.com.ng/join
Re: Man In Tears After Enugu Government Demolished His Store (Photos) by Marpol2021(m): 8:46am On Jun 22
tongue tongue tongue yeye dey smell grin
SlavaUkraini:

Go home and repeat those insults to your parents.

Then tell them that Seun, dominique, nlfpmod and the other moderators of Nairaland are disappointed with them for not raising you up properly.

If they had raised you properly, you would not come online to reply comments with insults.
Re: Man In Tears After Enugu Government Demolished His Store (Photos) by SlavaUkraini: 9:12pm On Jun 22
Marpol2021:
tongue tongue tongue yeye dey smell grin

Repeat those insults to your parents

Tell them that Seun dominique nlfpmod and the other moderators of Nairaland are disappointed with them for not raising you up properly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here / Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? / Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.