Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Ramaphosa Sworn-In For A Second Term As Tinubu & Obasanjo Attend - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ramaphosa Sworn-In For A Second Term As Tinubu & Obasanjo Attend (23622 Views)

Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) / Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix) / Rasak Okoya 80th Birthday: Tinubu, Obasanjo, Sanwo-Olu, Osoba, Hamzat Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramaphosa Sworn-In For A Second Term As Tinubu & Obasanjo Attend by StreetFight: 5:43pm On Jun 19
PDPdestroyer:
You will never see Obi in this kind of gathering, na to Dey gatecrash weddings and every local street party be his level…..shoe get size! grin

You have said where he belongs, he is currently there in one Owambe Party eating party jollof with goat meat. And he will not even spray money.

The South Africa swearing in is a gathering of Kings, Royals don't dine with commoners, Bitter Giringori Hero Beer is a commoner

3 Likes

Re: Ramaphosa Sworn-In For A Second Term As Tinubu & Obasanjo Attend by anonimi: 5:48pm On Jun 19
WannaHowzit:
Do you seriously consider Zuma to be an ethical person?☹️

Do you seriously consider gbajuẹ Peter Obi to be an ethical person

bennybuhari:
“’I cannot take anything back about Obi. I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide and Obi will not do that to himself”.

“So, Obi is deceiving everybody and I can’t take that back because that is true.

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramaphosa Sworn-In For A Second Term As Tinubu & Obasanjo Attend by Zillion99: 5:51pm On Jun 19
One thing I like about our politician is the promotion of our local fabrics and they seems to be unique among the rest of people in an international gatherings like this.

God bless BAT
Good bless OBJ
God bless the good people of Nigeria
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Ramaphosa Sworn-In For A Second Term As Tinubu & Obasanjo Attend by tiswell(m): 6:35pm On Jun 19
What kind of oldies are these SA soldiers, shouldn't they be retired by now?
Re: Ramaphosa Sworn-In For A Second Term As Tinubu & Obasanjo Attend by CartelKenneth: 6:53pm On Jun 19
Yoruba men are so fucking ugly
Jesus❗️❗️❗️
God help us
See how tinubu ugly be like monkey
No presidential look at all❗️❗️❗️
Re: Ramaphosa Sworn-In For A Second Term As Tinubu & Obasanjo Attend by CartelKenneth: 6:55pm On Jun 19
tiswell:
What kind of oldies are these SA soldiers, shouldn't they be retired by now?

They are only there ceremonially to attend the event
Otan
Re: Ramaphosa Sworn-In For A Second Term As Tinubu & Obasanjo Attend by CartelKenneth: 6:58pm On Jun 19
Haaland21:

Seun, justwise,

See the comment from this guy.

Is he not right ?
Ugly bastards🐒

Re: Ramaphosa Sworn-In For A Second Term As Tinubu & Obasanjo Attend by tiswell(m): 6:59pm On Jun 19
CartelKenneth:

They are only there ceremonially to attend the event
Otan
ok...
Re: Ramaphosa Sworn-In For A Second Term As Tinubu & Obasanjo Attend by membranus: 8:40pm On Jun 19
Nelsondiego69:
these are actually yoruba women bro 🤣

Is Ezekwesili a Yoruba woman? Look well before commenting.
Re: Ramaphosa Sworn-In For A Second Term As Tinubu & Obasanjo Attend by 7upnigeria: 9:53pm On Jun 19
Slytiger:

You mean the Igbo women below

😧😧😧😰😰😰🙊🤐
Re: Ramaphosa Sworn-In For A Second Term As Tinubu & Obasanjo Attend by shotuns: 1:47am On Jun 20
A viral video showed Ramphosa neglected his greeting during the inauguration. He was highly embarrassed.

Kenneth4u205:
I hope the failure drug lord was put at the back seat
Re: Ramaphosa Sworn-In For A Second Term As Tinubu & Obasanjo Attend by Oracle411: 6:07am On Jun 20
So proud of Tinubu and OBJ wearing our traditional outfits. Not colonial suits
Re: Ramaphosa Sworn-In For A Second Term As Tinubu & Obasanjo Attend by bmaster2000: 7:12am On Jun 20
If Ramaposha could be sworn in for fhe second term despite all his atrocious deed in south Africa....then Jagaban does not only deserve second term but third and fourth term and if you are angry with it, go and drink poison

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC / Top 10 Most Well Trained Special Military Forces On Earth / Lagos Police Command Arrests Fleeing Imo Jailbreak Inmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.