Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) (51997 Views)

Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) / Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) / Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by nurudeen181(m): 4:34pm On Jun 19
how many times
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by Krismas(m): 4:35pm On Jun 19
grin NORTH KOREA is not poor. all the nonsense on north korea is just western LIES shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lwrD2nkLnU
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by mpires: 4:40pm On Jun 19
WriterNig:
👍🏻 Like for Russia Multipolar World, share for USA UniPolar World

You're nothing but a pathetic stup1d, degenerate waste of oxygen. Upon all the evil that happens in your Nigeria on an hourly basis. Your little dick only get hard looking for US badnews...lol. So we've banned your sorry ass for life for using all the names in the Guinness book of records to apply for a visa but to no avail. grin

You're ill formed and a stack illiterate to say the least, the whole Nigeria is barely larger than the State of Texas. Let me remind you, is not like you could ever comprehend. Nothing you post affects a single American, but if we cough alone your naira would be exchanged for 5,000. grin

Loser pls kill yourself, you have nothing else to contribute to that your country, and learn your national new anthem before killing yourself. Fvcking retard.

Below is just a few of what is going on in your Nigeria, just on NL alone. But an iidiot is worrying about God's own country. Bittch you're irrelevant, take solace in watching our movies because that is the closest you and your generation would ever get to The Ole US of A. How delusional can one be? Clown, as old as you are, you don't know what it is to have uninterrupted 12hour of electricity talk-less of 24hr non-stop power supply. But always of NL crying a plane came down in the US, click like for Russia, share for Nato. Honestly were you born this stupiid of this is a lifetime achievement for you and your family? Now take all your likes and go add it to the ₦813 in your bank account.

You're sad about your pathetic life, so keep amusing yourself with our news, hopiong your life would get better... grin

- Ogun Lady Arrested For Inserting Firewood Into Private Part Of 12-Year-Old Girl
- Cholera Outbreak In Nigeria, 65 Confirmed Cases, 30 Dead
- 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Himself, Collects ₦5M Ransom In Bitcoin From His Father
- Naira Down To N1,500/$
- Soldier’s Killing: We Arrested Over 100 Suspects, Released Those Not Connected
- Power Outage Hits Maiduguri As Vandals Blow Up TCN Towers Again
- Security Guard Kills Man With Stick Over Phone Theft In Ogun
- Policemen Share Cars, Cash Belonging To NSCDC Operative Who Was Tortured To Death
- Bandits Release 40 Kidnapped Victims In Niger State
- Five Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Onitsha

200 girls were kidnapped from their school since 2014by Boko Haram fighters who have no shoes, how many of those girls have been rescued by your country? It's a good thing your father abandoned you, he knew quite well your life would be a joke, because that's all you are especially on NL. We come here to read about one dumb.ass Nigeria whining about how horrible our lives are in the USA. grin grin

How much does Russia give you yearly, compared to us? Werey

You're not even allowed to have any haircut you want as a man or woman if you live in the capital city in North Korea, but one ignorant and frustrated Nigerian jerkoff is here posting crap. You can't buy a car in North Korea without the government approving it.

Now tell us how much does Russia give Nigeria every year, and let me tell you how much of my tax money goes to ungrateful, brain dead 1diots like you in Nigeria.

Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by bewla(m): 4:40pm On Jun 19
WriterNig:
👍🏻 Like for Russia Multipolar World, share for USA UniPolar World
Greek gift
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by lightwind(m): 4:41pm On Jun 19
How do they understand each other in terms of language ?
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by Namigotalktru: 4:45pm On Jun 19
Actually the Ukrainian war opened the US and westerners behind. The entire west is funding and supporting Ukraine with arms and soldiers and still Russia is still standing and advancing.

Ukraine was so desperate for fighters they were trying to force African students to fight but you slaves will forget that.

Have you ever fought a Somali soldier? Or a Sudanese? Or a Chadian? Russia is smart for going for fighters from there while Ukraine runs around western countries begging for money and support. And yet Russia is still collecting Ukrainian territory like a child packing sand on the beach.

Do you know the Russian economy grew the most in Europe last year? All this while facing the west, sanctions and wars.

Some of you here are pure products of slavery, you are so colonised while the west see you as dogs licking the foot of your masters.

Learn sense.

RollinTNDA:
The Fear of USA Weapons grin grin grin

WriterNig,
I hope Kremlin dey pay you well
Abi you no go like visit war front for Ukraine
And give us full details on who is winning grin
Or pack your whole family and move to North korea grin

immediately USA sent Ukraine New Advance Missile early this month.

Russia began to run around in panic
From enlisting African students to fight
To running to China to beg for more ammunition grin grin

Now he has run to North Korea to beg again for North Korea missiles.

This war really open Putin Nyash..

War that Putin boasted will end in 2 weeks
2 weeks trun to 3 years and he is losing grin
And the werey is still running around begging China, Iran and North Korea for weapons grin grin .Talk about being Desperate

Putin has sank so low to the point he is now using Somalia fighters to help him and fight small Ukraine grin grin grin grin

This one desperate pass desperate chicks😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chNwWm9ZT-0?si=RKvcV9qpEVzoqQsT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO_fi9LF9l4?si=r7MeG0Ft5wwTtMHd
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by mpires: 4:50pm On Jun 19
Krismas:
grin NORTH KOREA is not poor. all the nonsense on north korea is just western LIES shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lwrD2nkLnU

You guys are just dumbbb beyond words...is everyone in Nigeria an 1diot or just NL is the home of all Nigerian 1diots? What do you know about North Korea? Did you take any history lesson in school on North Korea? You clowns should just stick with betting and eating snake, stay away from international issues because you're ill informed and moronic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKdU0Ln6cHU

Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by anonymous1759(m): 4:50pm On Jun 19
hooklover:

If tinubu is to do 5 terms will u suppoet him with share? One man who undermine demicrazy in russia wsnting to be alpha and omega of russia is who u are liking .
In russia is all about him and u are here liking him...i pity una.

Nobody is oursuing him he is running to NK . Soon he will be in gaza and yemen looking 4 wat is not looking 4 him..

I resoected putin b4 but wen i saw he ghinks he is smart and others folish i want to c were he will end...is matter if time no assension systey is all about him....

Don’t you’ve sense ?
Democracy & Monarchy which order is the older ? Saudi Arabia , Qatar , Oman UAE are all practicing monarchy which your western masters love because they’re allies.

Democracy is not the best form of leadership and does not guarantee success. Which ever pattern suits your country you adopt. Every country mustn’t copy and paste western ideology. Whatever works for you is ideal , stop licking your slave masters Anus Man ! It’s irritating 😠
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by Ironbull: 4:55pm On Jun 19
mrjoeblinks:
Ehen?
Omo this alliance is final! If you know you know!!

Final of what or final to where.

Just dey whin yourself ok. Failure that drafed African student who don't speak Russia into war front against Ukraine as if somebody send him to started the war. Failure that said in 2 weeks time he will level Ukraine 3 years gone Ukraine still standing.

Dey whin yourself.
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by Kilometres: 4:57pm On Jun 19
Gees
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by EmmyMaestro(m): 4:57pm On Jun 19
I very sure it is only a Russian bullet that can penetrate that car
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by mpires: 4:57pm On Jun 19
Namigotalktru:
Actually the Ukrainian war opened the US and westerners behind. The entire west is funding and supporting Ukraine with arms and soldiers and still Russia is still standing and advancing.

Ukraine was so desperate for fighters they were trying to force African students to fight but you slaves will forget that.

Have you ever fought a Somali soldier? Or a Sudanese? Or a Chadian? Russia is smart for going for fighters from there while Ukraine runs around western countries begging for money and support. And yet Russia is still collecting Ukrainian territory like a child packing sand on the beach.

Do you know the Russian economy grew the most in Europe last year? All this while facing the west, sanctions and wars.

Some of you here are pure products of slavery, you are so colonised while the west see you as dogs licking the foot of your masters.

Learn sense.

Another ignorant Putin's brain dead lapdog. I'm guessing your father was the one that grew Russia's economy last year. Where do you 1diots come up with all the nonsense you post of NL. You really think everyone on NL is in Nigeria and believes your bullsh1t?

Russian Visa =$30
US visa = $180

But all you re.tarded monkeys abusing us won't go and apply for Russian visa. You'll spend millions changing names and date of birth still none of you clowns would venture just to apply once. Fvcking 1diots, yeah US is bad, so stop watching our movies, stop using our internet and stop trying to move here, go to Russia!!!

Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by anonymous1759(m): 4:58pm On Jun 19
mpires:

You guys are just dumbbb beyond words...is everyone in Nigeria an 1diot or just NL is the home of all Nigerian 1diots? What do you know about North Korea? Did you take any history lesson in school on North Korea? You clowns should just stick with betting and eating snake, stay away from international issues because you're ill informed and moronic.

Shut up slave !!! BBC is a propaganda channel only slaves like you believe that junk , stop forcing it on us. Same BBC that told us Putin have six months to live or the one that said Ukraine is winning the war . Keep your BBC lies to yourself. Or share other news outlets documentary about NK before I take you seriously 😒.
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:00pm On Jun 19
What a gift
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by anonymous1759(m): 5:01pm On Jun 19
mpires:

Another ignorant Putin's brain dead lapdog. I'm guessing your father was the one that grew Russia's economy last year. Where do you 1diots come up with all the nonsense you post of NL. You really think eveyone on NL is in Nigeira and believes your bullsh1t?

Slave shut up!!! Russia is this , Russia is that , yet your Almighty US plus NATO can’t declare a no fly zone like they did in Libya.
The day I’ll take western media seriously is when they roll in tanks in Ukraine.
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by mpires: 5:06pm On Jun 19
anonymous1759:

Shut up slave !!! BBC is a propaganda channel only slaves like you believe that junk , stop forcing it on us. Same BBC that told us Putin have six months to live or the one that said Ukraine is winning the war . Keep your BBC lies to yourself. Or share other news outlets documentary about NK before I take you seriously 😒.

Bitch, the farthest you've even been in your life is to travel to Lagos. You live in a shithole, would die in a shithole, so tell me what's your hate doing to us other than making you more frustrated about your pathetic life. grin I should be arguing with a nonentity who doesn't even have electricity to charge his N7,000 phone. B1tch go and find a snake to kill so you could have dinner. The US isn't the genesis of your life problem, now your dad, that's another story.

You want to take me seriously? Who the fvck do you think you are? grin A nobody on NL, I should go and send you documentaries on North Korea? grin grin grin

Seun or whatever your name is you need to sell NL to a clothing company or something and put 1diots like the clown outta of their life's misery because as long as there's NL 1diots like this would have a false sense of having a life. YOU DON'T HAVE A LIFE.

Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by Charly68: 5:07pm On Jun 19
This kind of creek gift na time bomb ...
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by Charlie2020(f): 5:08pm On Jun 19
Kim will never use that car
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by Krismas(m): 5:10pm On Jun 19
mpires:

grin grin IDIOT shocked
There is no BBC in North Korea shocked
continue to remain DULL believing every trash from western media spin.
all authentic poll show, life under communism and dictatorship is the best.
capitalism is TRASH. overhyped and largely unhelpful

Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by Namigotalktru: 5:11pm On Jun 19
Slave speak for yourself. I have zero interest in US or Russian visa. Now while you are quoting paid Twitter posts here is some real data:

https://statisticstimes.com/economy/european-countries-by-gdp.php

Continue to dance as a slave to US remind us when they came to save you. The simpleton that quoted funds from USAID did you ask which companies serviced the so-called aid the US sent to Nigeria? Or you are too enslaved to know that most of the funds returns to US companies smh.

Some of you should have been left as stains on the floor of your parents bedrooms you are too shameful to be Nigerians.

mpires:

Another ignorant Putin's brain dead lapdog. I'm guessing your father was the one that grew Russia's economy last year. Where do you 1diots come up with all the nonsense you post of NL. You really think everyone on NL is in Nigeria and believes your bullsh1t?

Russian Visa =$30
US visa = $180

But all you re.tarded monkeys abusing us won't go and apply for Russian visa. You'll spend millions changing names and date of birth still none of you clowns would venture just to apply once. Fvcking 1diots, yeah US is bad, so stop watching our movies, stop using our internet and stop trying to move here, go to Russia!!!

1 Like

Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by mpires: 5:16pm On Jun 19
Krismas:
grin grin IDIOT shocked
There is no BBC in North Korea shocked
continue to remain DULL believing every trash from western media spin.
all authentic poll show, life under communism and dictatorship is the best.
capitalism is TRASH. overhyped and largely unhelpful

There's no BBC in North Korea? That's your comeback? grin grin grin grin
YOU'RE FVCKING DUMBBBBBBBBBBB
MY CONDOLENCES TO THE 1DIOTS THAT PAID YOUR THE LITTLE EDUCATION YOU HAD.
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by Krismas(m): 5:19pm On Jun 19
mpires:

Russian Visa =$30
US visa = $180

international rating bodies, put Russia as the fourth best economy in the world. in vain, all ur fake attempts to play out the useless western script about poverty in Russia

Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by mpires: 5:20pm On Jun 19
Namigotalktru:
Slave speak for yourself. I have zero interest in US or Russian visa. Now while you are quoting paid Twitter posts here is some real data:

https://statisticstimes.com/economy/european-countries-by-gdp.php

Continue to dance as a slave to US remind us when they came to save you. The simpleton that quoted funds from USAID did you ask which companies serviced the so-called aid the US sent to Nigeria? Or you are too enslaved to know that most of the funds returns to US companies smh.

Some of you should have been left as stains on the floor of your parents bedrooms you are too shameful to be Nigerians.

B1tch who give a fvck of whatever the crap your interest is? grin grin grin grin Some of your irrelevant mofos just amuse us. Who fvck are you? Your family don't even know you're still alive. If only your mother had swallowed that unfortunate night, that country would have one less 1diot to worry about. Ashamed to be a Nigerian? So everyone here is a Nigerian? I'm sorry for any unfortunate girl that ends up with you, because you're a dumbb mofo hope to God you never procreate.
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by ojinuocheibi(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19
God1000:
Two authoritarian heavyweights

Dictators so much love each other

Lol
funny but ironically true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by mpires: 5:22pm On Jun 19
Krismas:
international rating bodies, put Russia as the fourth best economy in the world. in vain, all ur fake attempts to play out the useless western script about poverty in Russia

B1tch move to Russia, stop applying for our visas. Burn all our movies and if you have families here lemme know so I can see if they've over stayed their visa as usual. Russia needs more people. WE DON'T NEED YOU.

Pls can you show us the graph of the Nigeria economy too; since your 1diots live in Nigeria but in your head you are Russians. grin
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by Namigotalktru: 5:25pm On Jun 19
E pain you slave? If you are not a Nigerian what is it you are looking for on a site called naira land? Abi na slaveland you read? Go and lick the boots of your masters washing toilet and cleaning the buttocks of old people make we rest.

mpires:

B1tch who give a fvck of whatever the crap your interest is? grin grin grin grin Some of your irrelevant mofos just amuse us. Who fvck are you? Your family don't even know you're still alive. If only your mother had swallowed that unfortunate night, that country would have one less 1diot to worry about. Ashamed to be a Nigerian? So everyone here is a Nigerian? I'm sorry for any unfortunate girl that ends up with you, because you're a dumbb mofo hope to God you never procreate.

1 Like

Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by Krismas(m): 5:26pm On Jun 19
mpires:

There's no BBC in North Korea? That's your comeback? grin grin grin grin
YOU'RE FVCKING DUMBBBBBBBBBBB
MY CONDOLENCES TO THE 1DIOTS THAT PAID YOUR THE LITTLE EDUCATION YOU HAD.
grin grin factually, u are a very ignorant western arselicker. you have no clue.
all your take is from the garbage of western puke.
America is currently in a panic mode, that Russia is warming up with North Korea and Vietnam.
while f00lish NL America stooges are arguing blindly that it is not a significant event shocked
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by Dennisochampa: 5:28pm On Jun 19
Lol... I'm sure that car is full of bugs... The man will be a fool to trust putin...
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by mpires: 5:29pm On Jun 19
Krismas:
grin grin factually, u are a very ignorant western arselicker. you have no clue.
all your take is from the garbage of western puke.
America is currently in a panic mode, that Russia is warming up with North Korea and Vietnam.
while f00lish NL America stooges are arguing blindly that it is not a significant event shocked

Yeah we are very scared of Russia, says a demented circus money who lives a country that can't even defeat boko haram guys that have no shoes riding okada grin grin grin grin YOU'RE RE.TARDED, you need to learn when to stop talking, must be the hunger but keep talking we find you amusing here. grin grin grin. Hopefuly your battery doesn't die soon.

Ghana is not your mate
Egypt is not your mate
South Africa is not your mate
One clown wants to banter the ole US of A grin grin grin

You 1diots just don't know your mate, we blame Obasanjo for giving you mobile phones; you don't deserve it because majority of you are as ignorant as FVCK. All you do is come to NL as expose your stup1dity to the entire world and show us how stup1d most Nigerians are. The smart ones are obviously not on NL, may be just a tiny percentage.

Come to think of it Seun makes you say you believe in allah before you post of muslim topicss but doesn't do that for other religions and you clowns couldn't give him an ultimatum to remove it or boycott NL, something that simple, none of you have enough balls to stand up to Seun and most of you I'm sure a way older than him. But, you'll rather be blaming the West for your miseries, you see how d.u.m.b you guys really are?

Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by Hecrax: 5:39pm On Jun 19
RollinTNDA:
The Fear of USA Weapons grin grin grin

WriterNig,
I hope Kremlin dey pay you well
Abi you no go like visit war front for Ukraine
And give us full details on who is winning grin
Or pack your whole family and move to North korea grin

immediately USA sent Ukraine New Advance Missile early this month.

Russia began to run around in panic
From enlisting African students to fight
To running to China to beg for more ammunition grin grin

Now he has run to North Korea to beg again for North Korea missiles.

This war really open Putin Nyash..

War that Putin boasted will end in 2 weeks
2 weeks trun to 3 years and he is losing grin
And the werey is still running around begging China, Iran and North Korea for weapons grin grin .Talk about being Desperate

Putin has sank so low to the point he is now using Somalia fighters to help him and fight small Ukraine grin grin grin grin

This one desperate pass desperate chicks😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chNwWm9ZT-0?si=RKvcV9qpEVzoqQsT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO_fi9LF9l4?si=r7MeG0Ft5wwTtMHd
you must be a brain 🧠 dead genetically deformed 🧟

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). / Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) / Ten Things To Know About Liz Truss, New UK Prime Minister (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.