Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,895 members, 7,872,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) (51948 Views)

Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) / Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) / Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by Mccullum: 5:55pm On Jun 19
Long time allies, they sealed their alliance.

Putin is confronting West openly.

The next military agreement will be with Cuba and Venezuela in the backyard of US.

This is world power politics.
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by imam07: 6:31pm On Jun 19
WriteerNg:

Dummy!

Common sense should tell you to Google what i just said.

He still uses the first Aurus gifted to him till this day.
mumu I too can write any information on Google.
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by darediamond(m): 7:10pm On Jun 19
jiz:
grin grin You have already take side in your poll.....Epele ooo team Russia grin
and what benefits does NATO, I.M.F and W.H.O owners have to offer mankind if not DEATHS in various ways which includes WAR, food poisoning like G.M.O seeds etc. that will not make a sensible human to align right away with PUTIN'S Promoted Multipolar World which promotes MUTUAL RESPECT OF NATIONS AND TRIBES IN THE WORLD EQUALLY?
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by darediamond(m): 7:15pm On Jun 19
EnglishUsa:
Nothing consign U.S.A, if they do anyhow they will see anyhow

Really?

View this to take you out of delusions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRFPORplVJU?si=FhObHBFeLQXVqyJd
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by darediamond(m): 7:25pm On Jun 19
grin
mpires:

You're nothing but a pathetic stup1d, degenerate waste of oxygen. Upon all the evil that happens in your Nigeria on an hourly basis. Your little dick only get hard looking for US badnews...lol. So we've banned your sorry ass for life for using all the names in the Guinness book of records to apply for a visa but to no avail. grin

You're ill formed and a stack illiterate to say the least, the whole Nigeria is barely larger than the State of Texas. Let me remind you, is not like you could ever comprehend. Nothing you post affects a single American, but if we cough alone your naira would be exchanged for 5,000. grin

Loser pls kill yourself, you have nothing else to contribute to that your country, and learn your national new anthem before killing yourself. Fvcking retard.

Below is just a few of what is going on in your Nigeria, just on NL alone. But an iidiot is worrying about God's own country. Bittch you're irrelevant, take solace in watching our movies because that is the closest you and your generation would ever get to The Ole US of A. How delusional can one be? Clown, as old as you are, you don't know what it is to have uninterrupted 12hour of electricity talk-less of 24hr non-stop power supply. But always of NL crying a plane came down in the US, click like for Russia, share for Nato. Honestly were you born this stupiid of this is a lifetime achievement for you and your family? Now take all your likes and go add it to the ₦813 in your bank account.

You're sad about your pathetic life, so keep amusing yourself with our news, hopiong your life would get better... grin

- Ogun Lady Arrested For Inserting Firewood Into Private Part Of 12-Year-Old Girl
- Cholera Outbreak In Nigeria, 65 Confirmed Cases, 30 Dead
- 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Himself, Collects ₦5M Ransom In Bitcoin From His Father
- Naira Down To N1,500/$
- Soldier’s Killing: We Arrested Over 100 Suspects, Released Those Not Connected
- Power Outage Hits Maiduguri As Vandals Blow Up TCN Towers Again
- Security Guard Kills Man With Stick Over Phone Theft In Ogun
- Policemen Share Cars, Cash Belonging To NSCDC Operative Who Was Tortured To Death
- Bandits Release 40 Kidnapped Victims In Niger State
- Five Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Onitsha

200 girls were kidnapped from their school since 2014by Boko Haram fighters who have no shoes, how many of those girls have been rescued by your country? It's a good thing your father abandoned you, he knew quite well your life would be a joke, because that's all you are especially on NL. We come here to read about one dumb.ass Nigeria whining about how horrible our lives are in the USA. grin grin

How much does Russia give you yearly, compared to us? Werey

You're not even allowed to have any haircut you want as a man or woman if you live in the capital city in North Korea, but one ignorant and frustrated Nigerian jerkoff is here posting crap. You can't buy a car in North Korea without the government approving it.

Now tell us how much does Russia give Nigeria every year, and let me tell you how much of my tax money goes to ungrateful, brain dead 1diots like you in Nigeria.
grin grin grin grin
So that Like For Russia and Share for USA hit you hard like this? E no go beta for you USA unipolar world ooooo!!! Amin!

Say anything in return all I know is you are on of the Opportunists on NAIRALAND!!

Unipolar world ko, illuminati town ni!
Awon ma se aunfani fun Omo Ara aye group gbogbo ti oun gbe eso oribuuu kiri( G.M.O seeds)

You better seek for the True God forgiveness not the god of your god forsaken USA that want every Humans to turn against there original gender.
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by darediamond(m): 7:30pm On Jun 19
TenQ:

No!
This is an act of desperation if you know Russia. Russia likes to be ALONE because they believe that they are Big and Strong.

Desperation is forcing them to seek alliance with China (their enemy) and remote dissidents like NK and Iran
You think so. Is NATO about just a single country?

Before you start another low level imagination, see what Russia is RIGTH on now:
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by mpires: 7:33pm On Jun 19
darediamond:
grin
grin grin grin grin
So that Like For Russia and Share for USA hit you hard like this? E no go beta for you USA unipolar world ooooo!!! Amin!

Say anything in return all I know is you are on of the Opportunists on NAIRALAND!!

Unipolar world ko, illuminati town ni!
Awon ma se aunfani fun Omo Ara aye group gbogbo ti oun gbe eso oribuuu kiri( G.M.O seeds)

You better seek for the True God forgiveness not the god of your god forsaken USA that want every Humans to turn against there original gender.

Here comes another NL putin's lunatic lapdog. If your useless father has half of what I have, your life won't be this pathetic, omo ale jatijati, ofo ni iya ma shey. Who here is your mate I blame Seun, re.tarded jobless mofos like you should be in Sambia forest being fed to boko haram to get those kidnapped girls released.

What exactly have you achieved in life other than ranting and sucking Putin's balls? And oloriburuku like you would kill your father and mother just to get a one week US visa. Do the world a favor find the nearest train and jump in front of it. I applaud your father for abandoning you, he knew quite well you would turn out a failure. Let's pray you win N1,000 from your next sports betting so you can get data. I would be here to teach you the lessons your whr.ore of a mother should have thought you. If only she had swallowed you as instructed that faithful night you were conceived behind the dumpster. It's not like your life would get any better but keep blaming the US, we are the reason your entire life is a failure. grin grin grin

Yeah your NL like for russian and share for putin is really hurting US economy, grin grin You live in the poverty capital of the world grin grin grin
Awon werey nairaland. Seun you need a change of name for NL, it's full of lunatics like this clown, or at worst create a paid section so we can at least be reading from Nigerians who have functioning brains and then keep the regular disgusting, retarded NL ones for omo-ales like this abandoned child right here.
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:40pm On Jun 19
Transformer movies come to mind
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by TenQ: 7:44pm On Jun 19
darediamond:

You think so. Is NATO about just a single country?

Before you start another low level imagination, see what Russia is RIGTH on now:
Sentiments aside,
if Russia is struggling with small Ukraine over almost 3 years now, do you think Russia can face USA alone?
The gap in technology is too wide.
I don't know what Russia has that USA doesn't have a superior technology.

To get things in perspective,
Ukraine doesn't have a Navy, yet they have totally annihilated Putin's Black Sea fleet.
Ukraine doesn't have a strong air force, yet they have denied Russia any form of air superiority.

Put sentiments aside, the Russian Bear is strong but it made the mistake of overrating itself.
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by mpires: 7:45pm On Jun 19
Namigotalktru:

E pain you slave? If you are not a Nigerian what is it you are looking for on a site called naira land? Abi na slaveland you read? Go and lick the boots of your masters washing toilet and cleaning the buttocks of old people make we rest.

It's apparent why your life is frustrated, so everyone of your family that made it here on a 1-month visitor's visa, decided not to return to Nigeria and their visas expired; and are here washing toilets and cleaning sh1ts and can't send you and $. Eh ya, Look on the bright side, when you die of hunger, or you get decapitated by money ritual herbalist no one would miss you, and that's a great achievement for you, you won't cause anyone to waste the money they don't have to bury you. They'll just put you by the road side, hopefully you live in Lagos, at least the govt would pick up your stinking rotten corpse up and dump it in the rivers.
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by Edusouls(m): 7:57pm On Jun 19
West have lost 70% of their power and influence
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by Edusouls(m): 8:02pm On Jun 19
mpires:

Here comes another NL putin's lunatic lapdog. If your useless father has half of what I have, your life won't be this pathetic, omo ale jatijati, ofo ni iya ma shey. Who here is your mate I blame Seun, re.tarded jobless mofos like you should be in Sambia forest being fed to boko haram to get those kidnapped girls released.

What exactly have you achieved in life other than ranting and sucking Putin's balls? And oloriburuku like you would kill your father and mother just to get a one week US visa. Do the world a favor find the nearest train and jump in front of it. I applaud your father for abandoning you, he knew quite well you would turn out a failure. Let's pray you win N1,000 from your next sports betting so you can get data. I would be here to teach you the lessons your whr.ore of a mother should have thought you. If only she had swallowed you as instructed that faithful night you were conceived behind the dumpster. It's not like your life would get any better but keep blaming the US, we are the reason your entire life is a failure. grin grin grin

Yeah your NL like for russian and share for putin is really hurting US economy, grin grin You live in the poverty capital of the world grin grin grin
Awon werey nairaland. Seun you need a change of name for NL, it's full of lunatics like this clown, or at worst create a paid section so we can at least be reading from Nigerians who have functioning brains and then keep the regular disgusting, retarded NL ones for omo-ales like this abandoned child right here.
chai ur so wicked, cruel and acid mouthed, USA and the west is bleeped up they have lost it, no matter what u say
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by Namigotalktru: 9:00pm On Jun 19
Slave you are still talking? Go and let your masters call you nigger and shoot you on the street.

People like me are proud to thrive in this country that we own by the Grace of God. When oyibo have rinsed your soul finish it’s still your village you will come back to flex with money it took you a lifetime to save.

mpires:

It's apparent why your life is frustrated, so everyone of your family that made it here on a 1-month visitor's visa, decided not to return to Nigeria and their visas expired; and are here washing toilets and cleaning sh1ts and can't send you and $. Eh ya, Look on the bright side, when you die of hunger, or you get decapitated by money ritual herbalist no one would miss you, and that's a great achievement for you, you won't cause anyone to waste the money they don't have to bury you. They'll just put you by the road side, hopefully you live in Lagos, at least the govt would pick up your stinking rotten corpse up and dump it in the rivers.

1 Like

Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by TemmyT002(m): 9:23pm On Jun 19
Kim Jong Un should check the vehicle for listening devices
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by 3lami: 11:33pm On Jun 19
Beast
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by GABRIEL6036: 3:17am On Jun 20
Two blood thirsty idiots
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by darediamond(m): 3:41am On Jun 20
TenQ:

Sentiments aside,
if Russia is struggling with small Ukraine over almost 3 years now, do you think Russia can face USA alone?
The gap in technology is too wide.
I don't know what Russia has that USA doesn't have a superior technology.

To get things in perspective,
Ukraine doesn't have a Navy, yet they have totally annihilated Putin's Black Sea fleet.
Ukraine doesn't have a strong air force, yet they have denied Russia any form of air superiority.

Put sentiments aside, the Russian Bear is strong but it made the mistake of overrating itself.

What USA have in superiority over Russia is Population not Science. Why is USA fighting RUSSIA in PROXY via NATO and now via UKRAIN if really america with her NATO NONSENSE alliance are up to the task against RUSSAI face-to-face?

I need answer to the raised question above RIGTH now....
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by darediamond(m): 3:46am On Jun 20
mpires:

Now I know that na ZOMBIE you be!!!

OYA Bark more. Digbolugi Aja!!

OYA ooo bumi sii ki un gbo, rabies Amerika, Kaa oo ka gbo tun tun eebu!!!
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by fineberry(m): 4:22am On Jun 20
It's well ooo
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by TenQ: 7:55am On Jun 20
darediamond:

What USA have in superiority over Russia is Population not Science. Why is USA fighting RUSSIA in PROXY via NATO and now via UKRAIN if really america with her NATO NONSENSE alliance are up to the task against RUSSAI face-to-face?

I think it is the case of Oliver Twist

When Russia annexed Cremia in 2014, what did NATO do?

Practically nothing except for some lame economic sanctions.

Russia has now come for the whole of Ukraine and all the small neighbours of Russia are afraid (Finland and Sweden).

USA is helping Ukraine protect herself.

1. Is it right to abandon Ukraine to her fate with Russia?
2. Is it Right for Russia to invade a sovereign nation? What about dialogue?
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by iamatomic: 9:57am On Jun 20
WriterNig:
👍🏻 Like for Russia Multipolar World, share for USA UniPolar World

For your info, USA was the most visited country last year.
And also, US economy is x10 of Russia .
I don't know why you hate USA. I guess maybe you have personal troubles, don't know who to blame, rather you put the blame on USA
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by iamatomic: 10:26am On Jun 20
mpires:

B1tch move to Russia, stop applying for our visas. Burn all our movies and if you have families here lemme know so I can see if they've over stayed their visa as usual. Russia needs more people. WE DON'T NEED YOU.

Pls can you show us the graph of the Nigeria economy too; since your 1diots live in Nigeria but in your head you are Russians. grin

Don't listen to them, they're all bitter clowns 🤡 if you offer them between US and Russia Visa, they might even betray their family members for US visa
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by iamatomic: 10:30am On Jun 20
darediamond:

Military aside, Strong economy, advanced financial institutions, high level of ingenuity, are some of the attributes that makes America the most sophisticated country in the world
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by iamatomic: 10:33am On Jun 20
Slytiger:
The Axis of Evil.

CRINK alliance
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by darediamond(m): 3:18am On Jun 21
iamatomic:

Military aside, Strong economy, advanced financial institutions, high level of ingenuity, are some of the attributes that makes America the most sophisticated country in the world
I asked you why USA is always fighting Russia in PROXY, you are give me an offside answer. What happened to you?
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by darediamond(m): 3:22am On Jun 21
TenQ:

I think it is the case of Oliver Twist

When Russia annexed Cremia in 2014, what did NATO do?

Practically nothing except for some lame economic sanctions.

Russia has now come for the whole of Ukraine and all the small neighbours of Russia are afraid (Finland and Sweden).

USA is helping Ukraine protect herself.

1). Is it RIGTH for UKRAIN to kill Ukrainians Russia?

2.) Why is USA and the little France been hurriedly ordered out of Burkinafaso, Mali and Niger?

3) What benefits does non-Nato member Nations gerit from I.M.F and the covert W.H.O?
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by TenQ: 9:40am On Jun 21
darediamond:

1). Is it RIGTH for UKRAIN to kill Ukrainians Russia?
Was it right for Putin to Arm with Assault Rifles and Armoured tanks the ethnic Russians in Ukraine to fight Ukrainians? Do you disagree with the fact that, Whoever is armed to kill can be killed to protect the civil populace of a nation
darediamond:

2.) Why is USA and the little France been hurriedly ordered out of Burkinafaso, Mali and Niger?
Because the countries prefer an Alliance with Russia than them.
darediamond:

3) What benefits does non-Nato member Nations gerit from I.M.F and the covert W.H.O?
Any country that is dependent on the IMF and WHO is a fool.
None of the first world countries depend on them.

You did not answer my own Questions:
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by paramakina202: 9:28pm On Jun 21
omoadeleye:
Kim Jong has a trust issue so i can bet that he won't be riding that car.

Well with this their new signed relationship, USA won't be happy about this.

Kim value that car more than his wife because it was gifted by Putin.
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by darediamond(m): 3:12pm On Jun 22
TenQ:

Was it right for Putin to Arm with Assault Rifles and Armoured tanks the ethnic Russians in Ukraine to fight Ukrainians? Do you disagree with the fact that, Whoever is armed to kill can be killed to protect the civil populace of a nation

Because the countries prefer an Alliance with Russia than them.

Any country that is dependent on the IMF and WHO is a fool.
None of the first world countries depend on them.

Who created the so called "fate" that Ukrain have found itself?

Why did USA frown about Russia stationing Her Missiles añd Launchers in Cuba?

Was it equally RIGTH for USA to invade IRAQ, Vietnam and others that they illegally occupied?

You are asking questions that you already truthfully know that correct answers to. Why?

Why should there be a BRICS+ plus Block if Britain and USA, the owner of NATO respects the desires and decisions of other Nations that shares the Planet Earth Surfaces with them?

So you agree African Nations leaving the Anglo-America canopy NOW prefers RUSSIA abo? So tell me, why actually are they dumping the WAR MONGERING group?

See, you are an African and I know you know the PURE TRUTH from lies buy you are only trying to sound politically correct.
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by TenQ: 6:56pm On Jun 22
darediamond:

Who created the so called "fate" that Ukrain have found itself?

Why did USA frown about Russia stationing Her Missiles añd Launchers in Cuba?

Was it equally RIGTH for USA to invade IRAQ, Vietnam and others that they illegally occupied?

You are asking questions that you already truthfully know that correct answers to. Why?

Why should there be a BRICS+ plus Block if Britain and USA, the owner of NATO respects the desires and decisions of other Nations that shares the Planet Earth Surfaces with them?

So you agree African Nations leaving the Anglo-America canopy NOW prefers RUSSIA abo? So tell me, why actually are they dumping the WAR MONGERING group?

See, you are an African and I know you know the PURE TRUTH from lies buy you are only trying to sound politically correct.

I answered your preveous questions please answer mine before further new questions

3. Was it right for Putin to Arm with Assault Rifles and Armoured tanks the ethnic Russians in Ukraine to fight Ukrainians?
4. Do you disagree with the fact that, Whoever is armed to kill can be killed to protect the civil populace of a nation?
5. Why is it that almost ALL Russia's neighbours are afraid of them UNLESS the ones whose government is a puppet run from Russia (like Belarus)
Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by darediamond(m): 8:27am On Jun 23
TenQ:

I answered your preveous questions please answer mine before further new questions

3. Was it right for Putin to Arm with Assault Rifles and Armoured tanks the ethnic Russians in Ukraine to fight Ukrainians?
4. Do you disagree with the fact that, Whoever is armed to kill can be killed to protect the civil populace of a nation?
5. Why is it that almost ALL Russia's neighbours are afraid of them UNLESS the ones whose government is a puppet run from Russia (like Belarus)
I have answered your questions. I answered in Russian way: Aggression for Aggression!!

You can't have an agreement with me face to face now and go behind me to start rubbishing the agreement WITHOUTH CONSEQUENCES.

Is Russia the aggressor? No.

The non-expansion of Anglo-America towards former Russian or Soviets Nations via NATO Agreement is Globally Known.

So why did USA and BRITAIN choose to disregard that agreement between Russia and there Bloc?

Or you wanna ague with me that there was No such agreement?

Stop asking question that support Unrepentant Global Certified Murderers. Here in Africa now, G.M.O is there new tactic of Colonization and ultimate culling or killing of and or Population Reduction which your Daft and Wicked President TINUBU have agreed to allow into Nigeria and creates there wicked institutes and covert lab centers over.

Is it not Anglo-America orchestrating all these global level wickedness still?

You know the truth and you are there asking me anti-masses questions.

If not that there are equally wicked leadership in UKRAIN, would they have allowed the satanic doctrines of the NATO owners to hold sway in there country?

What is USA and Britain "gathering Nations" for? Is it not to there sever detriments?

You can choose to look on if your close neighbor chooses to house your WICKEDLY WICKED ENEMY. But as for other humans who rejects the Anglo-America syndrome for global peace and respect of one another's means of legal livelihood which includes individual Nation Currency like our own Naira etc., we Support Russia demilitarization of UKRAIN because The world is NATURALLY M U L T I P O L A R.
The Norther Pole respects the Southern Pole to have Between them The Eastern and Western Poles respectively. And in between these four Fundamental Poles, there are other POLES not sub-poles. Why can't Anglo-America sees the world that way? Can you answer Mr Supporter of Nonsense NATO? Or is NATO not a non-sense organization?

Why must the World stay unbenifially UNIPOLAR to satisfy the desires of one Region of the world?
I need answers to this especially?

When Jehovah God created the varying fruits known to humans, did He make the individual Tates of all the fruits Unipolar?

Is the taste of Organic Mango (not G.M.O mango) the same as Watermelon? Or is the taste of Garden Egg the same as Carica papaya(PawPaw)?
Even, He made some fruits Native to some Nations of The World or Regions. Look at that!!

So who the HELL is Anglo-saxon to tell we all other Nations to start and keep doing obeisance to them via there various NETWORKS OF international surpressive covert organizations like W.H.O, NATO, I.M.F, C.I.A, UNESCO etc.??

I am a PURE HARDNED REBEL against senseless SATANIST whom you have been supporting via the questionable questions you have been repeatedly posing at me.

Stop it!

Stop being in support of group of people that are demons putting on human skins. Stop being in support of group of people that Calls you and I "Useless Eaters" that needs to be culled globally!!

Stop being in support of there covert organizations set up here and there around the world to create crisis and come back to offer help to MANAGE THE SAME CRISIS CREATED OR ORCHESTRATED BY THEM (divide and rule tactics of Britannia as orchestrated even here in Nigeria till date) just as we see it happened during covid-19 period and even the covert introduction of HIV in South Africa using the guise of eradicating pollio via there covert N.G.Os in that Nation back in the years!

We are Humans not ORCS which NATO owners wants everybody to be just like them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) / Heavy Security At Presidential Palace Gambia As Barrow Returns Home Tomorrow / Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.