Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,495 members, 7,885,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/06/2024 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/06/2024 (95 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/06/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/12/17 / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/06/2024 by dallyemmy: 5:29pm On Jun 19
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY JUNE 20TH 2024

THEME: NOTHING IS HIDDEN

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/06/2024
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/06/2024 by dallyemmy: 5:29pm On Jun 19
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me and wash all my sins away with your precious blood shed at Calvary. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/06/2024 by dallyemmy: 12:36pm On Jun 20
Prayer Points

1. I worship and adore You my Father, You're the revealer of secrets and there is nothing hidden from You.

2. Father, You're the omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient God,
You are The All-knowing God and nothing is hidden before You .

3. Father, in any way I have fallen short of Your glory please have mercy on me, forgive me every hidden sin and deliver me from its consequences.

4. Father, please , deliver me from covetousness that may lead me to sudden destruction, help me to be content with whatever You have given me, in Jesus' name .

5. Father, deliver me from every hidden life of sin, help me to desist from anything evil that I don't want anyone to find out, in Jesus' name.

6. Father, please, I don't want to be disgraced, I hereby confess and forsake every secret sin, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, I choose a life of righteousness, in Your mercy, help me never to return back to the sins I have forsaken, in Jesus' name .

8. Father, help me not to sow to the flesh again but to sow to the Spirit that I may reap eternal life, in Jesus' name

9. Father, let all the consequences of hidden sins that I might have committed be destroyed by the blood of Jesus and by Your mercy, in Jesus' name.

10. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; grant him divine health and long life; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus' name.

11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13. Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14..In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15. Thank You Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Rev. Sister, Mario Calls Out Rev. Father, Kelvin For Calling Out Ebuka Obi / Village People Tied Me In A Shrine As A Ram. The GOD Of Chosen Set Me Free!! / Understanding God: How Does God See?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.