Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,817 members, 7,909,121 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 06:05 PM

Village People Tied Me In A Shrine As A Ram. The GOD Of Chosen Set Me Free!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Village People Tied Me In A Shrine As A Ram. The GOD Of Chosen Set Me Free!! (108 Views)

10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me / Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Village People Tied Me In A Shrine As A Ram. The GOD Of Chosen Set Me Free!! by Gospelpreacher1: 7:32pm On Jul 04
FREE AT LAST:
GENERATIONAL YOKE SHATTERED!
VILLAGE PEOPLE WICKEDNESS BATTERED AND SCATTERED BY THE GOD OF CHOSEN

Our Brother came to appreciate and Thank the GOD for BREAKING Generational yokes in his Family and DELIVERING and Setting him Free From the WICKEDNESS OF VILLAGE PEOPLE.

According to our brother, in his Family his Great- Great grand father was the only son.
His Great-grand Father was the only son.
His Grand-father was the only son
His Father is the only son.
Himself is the only Son.

In his mother's side, same yoke.
Her grand father was the only son.
His mother's brother is the only son.
Himself is the Only son of his Mother.

Our brother Said when he joined the LORD'S CHOSEN, he began to cry to the GOD of CHOSEN to break this Yoke.

In the course of Encountering the GOD of Chosen, GOD'S servant servant declared in a Service in course of Prayers, that THE GOD OF CHOSEN IS BREAKING Every GENERATIONAL YOKES and CURSES in Your Family.
Our brother said he claimed the Prayers, Believed the GOD of CHOSEN and Sowed a seed towards the activation of the Prayers of GOD'S Servant in his life.

Suddenly after his sisters who had one one son, all took in and Delivered sons again.
Himself also , no more only son as the GOD of CHOSEN has given him sons.

Today the Generational yoke that ravaged the FAMILY for 4 generations has been BATTERED , SCATTERED AND SHATTERED BY THE GREAT GOD OF CHOSEN.

According to our brother , he has been to various countries with nothing to Show. He could not even boast of having a million despite all the work abroad.

GOD'S Servant Pst Lazarus Muoka Visited Dubai for a crusade titled ARRIVAL OF THE MASTER. He attended the Crusade.

In the course of the crusade, our brother said GOD'S Servant made a Declaration while Praying for them!

He said " I WILL SHOOT THE BULLET OF FIRE TO TROUBLE WHATEVER IS TROUBLING You AND LIMITING You FROM ADVANCING FINACIALLY"

GOD'S Servant said to them in the Dubai Crussde, this Prayer is between now and 3 months. If it passes 3 months, the prayer is not for you.

Our brother claimed the Prayers and Belived the words of GOD'S Servant.

According to our Brother , 2 months and 2weeks after that Crusade, he had a dream.
In the dream, he saw himself in his village walking bare Footed, walking around with tear tear, patch patch short neker. He saw flood covered his father's house and the whole road around them.

At this time he had been in dubai working for about 1 yr and 6 months and yet did not have up to 200,000 naira.

In that dream and poverty state, He encountered the Angel of the CHOSEN. He came to him and told him, my son Follow me.
Our brother said, he asked the angel , how would i follow you, everywhere is Flooded.

The angel said to him, FOLLOW me! Wherever i put my Foot , put your Foot!

He followed the angel. The angel took him to a town in his village nearby called Achina.
According to our brother, there is a DEEP BIG VALLEY in the place call Eze-okoro. The steps to enter the valley is between 200 or 240 steps.
The Angel of the Chosen took him down the stairs.

Our brother said there was shrine there. He saw a Ram tied to the shrine with a rope of about 1metre. The ram has been there for more than 15 or 20 years. Sun is beating! Rain is beating it. There is no where for the ram to go anywhere.

Our brother said he didnt know how the angel got a Sword. The angel took a sword, Cut the rope used to tie the Ram , Carried the Ram out of there. The angel washed and cleaned the Ram and told our brother , YOU ARE FREE!!!

In the words of our brother; IF NOT GOD OF CHOSEN! I DONT KNOW WHERE I WILL BE TODAY.

That GREAT DELIVERANCE of THE GOD of CHOSEN in the Dream on our Brother, turned his life totally around.

After that Encounter, in Just 6 months, the Man who had been in Dubai for 1year and 6 month and could not count 200,000 naira, Began to count money in Multiple Millions.

Our brother said all through his life of travelling to various nations, he has not been able to count 1 million.
But after that Encounter with the GOD of CHOSEN in the Dream, in 6 months , His life turned around for Greatness. Bis doors became WIDE OPEN. THE GOD OF CHOSEN BEGAN TO BLESS AND PROSPER HIM
HE WAS COUNTING IN MILLIONS.

ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS AND WE RETURN ALL THE GLORY TO THIS GREAT, POWERFUL, MIGHTHY AND MYSTERY WORKING GOD OF CHOSEN.

We do not Know what your case is.
Maybe you have a similar case like this brother.
Maybe your own case is bigger than his Own.
No matter the matter, RUN WITH ALL YOUR MIGHTH TO THE GOD OF CHOSEN. HOLD ON TO THE GOD OF CHOSEN! YOUR ENEMIES HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SUBMIT AND LEAVE YOU.

Services at the International Headquaters in Lagos are as Follows:

Sunday service 8AM
Tuesday Revival 8AM and 5PM
Thursday Counselling and Deliverance 8AM

VENUE: THE LORD'S CHOSEN REVIVAL GROUND
CHOSEN Estate, OSHODI-APAPA EXPRESSWAY BY IJESHA BUS STOP.

Branches are Scattered all over Lagos, The whole nation and in over 150 countries in the world.

Youtube: CHOSEN TV OFFICIAL

CONNECT TO THE GOD OF CHOSEN Wherever you are! YOU Are In for a Change of Story.

THE GOD OF CHOSEN ANSWERS PRAYER

Nlfpmod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PddXeNCs6cs?si=hq0Hqqcbgvajevxe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Village People Tied Me In A Shrine As A Ram. The GOD Of Chosen Set Me Free!! by immortalcrown(m): 7:42pm On Jul 04
Is this God of Chosen similar to the Almighty God that created the universe?
Re: Village People Tied Me In A Shrine As A Ram. The GOD Of Chosen Set Me Free!! by Floky215: 8:45pm On Jul 04
Another lambasciouse lamba for poor gullible folks...!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Village People Tied Me In A Shrine As A Ram. The GOD Of Chosen Set Me Free!! by Everyday247: 8:51pm On Jul 04
Gospelpreacher1:

Nlfpmod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PddXeNCs6cs?si=hq0Hqqcbgvajevxe
OP Question?
Do you actually believe what you posted or are you just posting this just to trend. undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Virginity For Christian Guys And Ladies / 8 Most Beautiful And Unique Church Buildings In Nigeria / 30 Powerful Prayer Points For The Month Of August 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.