Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,590 members, 7,878,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:30 AM

Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar (31490 Views)

Atiku Pays Condolence Visits To Ihedioha, Uzor Kalu / Atiku Pays Condolence Visit To David Mark Over Loss Of Son / Rotimi Amaechi And Abdulsalami Abubakar Laughing And Playing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by Omooba77: 6:30pm On Jun 19
Today, I paid Sallah homage to former Heads of State Gen. Ibrahim Babangida (rtd) and Gen. Abdusalami at their residences in Minna, Niger State. -AA

Atiku Abubakar

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by Richtaiwo: 6:40pm On Jun 19
2023 presidential election truly reflects the will of Nigerians. Tinubu is the most preferred and Atiku was next. Peter Obi was never the will of Nigerians but that of Igbos.
So far, the post-election conduct of the 3 candidates is not disappointing. Atiku is cool and very calm. Personally, I'm beginning to like him. That angulu criminal will never be president.

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by StreetFight: 6:41pm On Jun 19
The god of Politics Emilokan Tinubu Jagaban has dymistify them all

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by slivertongue: 6:43pm On Jun 19
clandestine but brotherly moves

1 Like

Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by ggood: 6:45pm On Jun 19
Atiku should go and rest your time have pass you blow your chance of becoming president when you refuse to support Jonathan .

22 Likes

Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by Maxymilliano(m): 7:08pm On Jun 19
Atiku my man ...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by ATEAMS: 8:02pm On Jun 19
Colorful

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by Nice2023(m): 8:12pm On Jun 19
Richtaiwo:
2023 presidential election truly reflects the will of Nigerians. Tinubu is the most preferred and Atiku was next. Peter Obi was never the will of Nigerians but that of Igbos.
So far, the post-election conduct of the 3 candidates is not disappointing. Atiku is cool and very calm. Personally, I'm beginning to like him. That angulu criminal will never be president.

How u abuse people's father online is annoying despites the fact that I don't support Tinubu I can never call him a thief just like that.

The way u guys abuse elders online shows u guys are from damaged homes,disrespectful,hate oneself and have no respects for ur parents at all.

If u do,u will never disparage others easily.

Lastly,grow up and stop shaming ur parents online.

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by farouk2much(m): 9:28am On Jun 20
The three giants of the north who couldn't save northerners from suffering. From evil party called apc

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by mrjoeblinks: 9:29am On Jun 20
Ehen?
To what end?
Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by sweetkev(m): 9:29am On Jun 20
These ones have already secured the future of their generations yet unborn with stollen wealth. God is too calm abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by Emperor002: 9:30am On Jun 20
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by 2toto1preek: 9:30am On Jun 20
Atiku cannot win in Nigeria 😁😁😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by IMASTEX: 9:30am On Jun 20
Okay
Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by Fasshyt(m): 9:31am On Jun 20
Old mens
Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by Runaway: 9:31am On Jun 20
Obi Success na headache to some people here. Keep suffering in silence.

As for me, the suffering will be completed in 2027. 8 years must complete. Una nor fit do una make I nor do my own. On his mandate we shall stand and fall..........

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by GerraMeh74(m): 9:31am On Jun 20
Richtaiwo:
Lol election has come and gone,let your drug addicted candidate deliver on his promises to you and his supporters

41 Likes

Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by mbahdi(m): 9:31am On Jun 20
Same circles
Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by Djele: 9:31am On Jun 20
Na hunger dey worry so, nor be obi cause am
Richtaiwo:

24 Likes

Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by EnglandAmaka(f): 9:32am On Jun 20
Tinubu remains the most unpopular president of Nigeria. More Nigerians voted against him than any other Nigerian president before him. That shows how he was rejected from day one.

All former presidents of Nigeria got atleast 50% of votes casts. Tinubu didn't get 50%. All major states(Commercial centers with captains of industries as residents) voted against him.

Tinubu vindicated all of us that didn't believe in him in less than one year in office.

We were right
Richtaiwo:

27 Likes

Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by jeromestarks: 9:32am On Jun 20
This man disvirgined Peter Obi then dumped him. This is why Obi is walking around Nigeria attending naming ceremonies and wedding receptions just to find his self worth.

Please marry a virgin woman if you want a peaceful lasting home you can return to after work. Do otherwise and NijaCover will cover your story in its bad News headline.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by Nonybb: 9:32am On Jun 20
He is congratulating his two fellow criminals accomplice. A two idi@ts that should have been in jail serving their times had Nigeria been a working society. Nigeria is a crime scene

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by tiswell(m): 9:33am On Jun 20
Wazirin,you either support Peter Obi or forget about being a president

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by atobs4real(m): 9:34am On Jun 20
Evil doers flocks together
Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by dododawa1: 9:35am On Jun 20
i will vote for

peter obi

to

corrupted atiku

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by celestineteryim: 9:35am On Jun 20
Obituary will never be president no vacancy in aso rock comes 2027

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by anonimi: 9:35am On Jun 20
Richtaiwo:

Atiku is the best president Nigeria is yet to have.
Bitter Obi divided PDP's vote that would have saved us from ThiefNuibu's continuation of APC shege promax that was packaged as turn by turn Emilokan but is now revealed as Ebilokan.

jameshankss:
Anambra State Governor, Professor Chukwuma Soludo, has said he is sure the candidate of Labour Party (LP), Mr Peter Obi, would lose the 2023 presidential election. Soludo said he would not submit to the bullying of Obi’s supporters, who recently descended on him for addressing issues in the state.

The governor made the comments in a lengthy write-up personally authored, with the title, “History Beckons, and I Will Not Be Silent (Part 1).”

Soludo said Obi was inadvertently making the pathway to victory much easier for the presidential candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, and at the same time, toying with the destiny of millions of Ndigbo.

But the chief spokesperson for the Labour Party Presidential Campaign, Yunusa Tanko, accused Soludo of being sponsored by some unknown persons to weaken the base of the party in the South-east.

The former CBN governor had been under intense attack for close to a week for dismissing Obi’s investment in the state as amounting to nothing, during a television interview.

Soludo said in the write-up, “My attention has been drawn to some of the tirades on social media following my frank response during an interview on Channels TV regarding the ‘investments’ Mr. Peter Obi claimed to have made with Anambra State revenues.

“Sadly, several of the comments left the issue of the interview to probe or suggest motives, inferred from my response on ‘investment’ that I am opposed to Peter Obi’s ambition and, therefore, committed a ‘crime’ for which the punishment is internecine abuse and harassment, even to my family.

“Everyone knows that I don’t follow the winds or one to succumb to bullies, or shy away from a good fight especially, when weighty matters of principles and future of the people are involved.”

Soludo said he had urged Obi to return to his former party, the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), to actualise his presidential bid. He added that he had always told the LP candidate to his face that he was not capable of winning the 2023 presidential election, especially, under LP, which had neither a councillor nor a local government chairman.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/11/15/soludo-i-wont-succumb-to-bullies-obi-knows-he-cant-win/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by leisuretym: 9:36am On Jun 20
Probably just came back from Dubai or Turkey,
Very greedy man, his government will be the worst in the history of Nigeria
Allocated INTEL to himself, where did he get the money to build Nigerian American University
Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by Authoreety: 9:38am On Jun 20
Helo prodigal
Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by EyeCumInPiece: 9:38am On Jun 20
Tinubu Scorecard: grin
Politics = 75%
Governance = 1.3%

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by celestineteryim: 9:38am On Jun 20
tiswell:
Wazirin,you either support Peter Obi or forget about being a president
the last time them contests together what comes out it?,was it not failure?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: Atiku Will Get 45,000 Votes / Adamu Garba Warns Tinubu: Do Not Send Military Intervention To Niger Republic / Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.