Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,603 members, 7,878,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:48 AM

Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar (31492 Views)

Atiku Pays Condolence Visits To Ihedioha, Uzor Kalu / Atiku Pays Condolence Visit To David Mark Over Loss Of Son / Rotimi Amaechi And Abdulsalami Abubakar Laughing And Playing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by Mitsurugi(m): 9:40am On Jun 20
grin
Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by PeterObi4LP: 9:41am On Jun 20
Richtaiwo:
2023 presidential election truly reflects the will of Nigerians. Tinubu is the most preferred and Atiku was next. Peter Obi was never the will of Nigerians but that of Igbos.
So far, the post-election conduct of the 3 candidates is not disappointing. Atiku is cool and very calm. Personally, I'm beginning to like him. That angulu criminal will never be president.

Even after election, Peter Obi is still remain the talk in every APC miscreants mouth. If not for Inec abrakatabra Tinubu would have been behind Sowore

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by gidiz(m): 9:41am On Jun 20
Richtaiwo:
2023 presidential election truly reflects the will of Nigerians. Tinubu is the most preferred and Atiku was next. Peter Obi was never the will of Nigerians but that of Igbos.
So far, the post-election conduct of the 3 candidates is not disappointing. Atiku is cool and very calm. Personally, I'm beginning to like him. That angulu criminal will never be president.

You are just mocking yourself, ask your self if you're better of under this government.

Make I remind you say no matter how you defend them, this people will prioritize their children and family over your dumb azzz

1 Like

Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by anonimi: 9:42am On Jun 20
celestineteryim:
Obituary will never be president no vacancy in aso rock comes 2027

He thinks propaganda lies will make him a big godfather at the national level like ThiefNuibu after Obiano kicked his Yes Daddy ass out of APGA. He is indeed a labourer in vain communist pretender.

Obiano attacks Peter Obi, saying ex-governor asked him for N7.5bn as godfather

https://newsdigest.ng/obiano-attacks-peterobi-asked-godfather/

And he failed yakata as wicked ologogoro Wike is failing in Rivers.
Just as gbajue Obi was kicked out of APGA, so also will Wike be kicked out of PDP finally.

Obi will fail in his Godfatherism quest in Anambra – Obigwe

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/obi-will-fail-godfatherism-quest-anambra-obigwe/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:43am On Jun 20
Richtaiwo:
you have mental problem
Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by tiswell(m): 9:44am On Jun 20
celestineteryim:
the last time them contests together what comes out it?,was it not failure?
you actually have comprehension issues.

Read my post again,this time,slowly.
Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by Gbogbowa: 9:46am On Jun 20
Richtaiwo:
as far as you can't show how you score with a var your goal will not be acceptable.i don't support any sistem that is not transparent
Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by kestolove95(m): 9:49am On Jun 20
Atiku will never be president of Nigeria
Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by jasent(m): 9:50am On Jun 20
Richtaiwo:

If mentioning obi can help mitigate the hunger effect on your brain 🧠 then we are happy to hear you mention his name. Continue
Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by loffyloffy: 9:51am On Jun 20
EnglandAmaka:
Tinubu remains the most unpopular president of Nigeria. More Nigerians voted against him than any other Nigerian president before him. That shows how he was rejected from day one.

All former presidents of Nigeria got atleast 50% of votes casts. Tinubu didn't get 50%. All major states(Commercial centers with captains of industries as residents) voted against him.

Tinubu vindicated all of us that didn't believe in him in less than one year in office.

We were right

But he still won the election, did he not?
Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by kestolove95(m): 9:52am On Jun 20
See MARADONA, e dey wait for death e no gree come but wait what are dey discussing?
Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by Caaz: 9:52am On Jun 20
We're all enjoying the ebi lokan.i bet you're happily enjoying yours.
Richtaiwo:
Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by Eriokanmi: 9:52am On Jun 20
anonimi:

Atiku is the best president Nigeria is yet to have.
Bitter Obi divided PDP's vote that would have saved us from ThiefNuibu's continuation of APC shege promax that was packaged as turn by turn Emilokan but is now revealed as Ebilokan.

Obi didn't divide pdp's vote, atiku did. He should have allowed a southerner to run, the chance, which would have favoured Obi more than atiku. Obi left the pdp to run under an unpopular party and still did so well. He left cos atiku insisted he was going to run after losing in previous election. Na by force? He's not even a loyal member of the pdp. He's only hungry for that office.

Are you aware Obi's vote was cut to size by the apc? Why did they turn off server in the first place, during which they were busy perpetrating their evil act of massive rigging? FCT votes results took days to finalise, after they had cut and cut and still, Obi won fct. Even some rivers results earlier declared for tinubu was later taken by Obi as seen in irev portal. Maybe they didn't perpetrate their evil act well in those areas , which was why they were exposed. Election is gone already so, no need to tell stories.

If atiku comes out again, it's an automatic ticket for tinubu. Atiku is such a greedy fellow at his age. He was an active VP for years. Obj didn't even make half of what atiku made with the sale of those assets and he was also in charge of the economy. Obj trusted him so much but he messed up big time. He should rest and allow obi lead.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by Ironbull: 9:53am On Jun 20
Richtaiwo:

Honestly I swear to God if Atiku had take it easy and consented to Southern president in last election build up I will with all my heart vote for him after Tinubu Tenure finish because he really showed and still showing quality leadership character, calm and focus but you see that my nwanem slowpoke called obi is a disaster that must never be allow to happen in this country.

After Tinubu tenure ends if Atiku contest again I will vote for him because I so much like his conduct after the election by playing matured politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by YouAreNobody: 9:54am On Jun 20
Richtaiwo:

Obi was the will of only the Igbos and yet he won in Lagos and Abuja. I'm guessing that means Lagos is igboland, going by your useless analogy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by arsenal33: 9:54am On Jun 20
Nice2023:

How u abuse people's father online is annoying despites the fact that I don't support Tinubu I can never call him a thief just like that.

The way u guys abuse elders online shows u guys are from damaged homes,disrespectful,hate oneself and have no respects for ur parents at all.

If u do,u will never disparage others easily.

Lastly,grow up and stop shaming ur parents online.
good. When other supporters abuse Tinubu, please post the same message

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by mipeesoft(m): 9:56am On Jun 20
This is your opinion and it wasn't the true reflection of 2023 presidential election, if you truly have a good conscience and you want your future generation to bless you and not to curse you, it's better you stop supporting thieves and corrupt politicians. Meanwhile before you call me an iPob, I'm an Egba man and am proud of my Yoruba tribe. Iree ooo
Richtaiwo:
Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by olamike02: 10:07am On Jun 20
BABA DON LEANR SAY IF HE CONTINUE TO JAPAING TO DUBAI,2027 WILL COME AND NOTHING WILL WORK FOR HIM. SERIAL CONTESTER.
Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by Kosoco(m): 10:07am On Jun 20
Richtaiwo:
yes he's not the will of mannequins..
Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by arsenal33: 10:27am On Jun 20
YouAreNobody:

People don't abuse tinubu the way you uncouth animals abuse obi on this nairaland. Check any thread involving obi and you'll see.
you have just exposed yourself and shown the type of person you are. I didn't insult you or anyone
Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by PropertyBanker(f): 10:30am On Jun 20
farouk2much:
The three giants of the north who couldn't save northerners from suffering. From evil party called apc
Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by ufuosman(m): 10:30am On Jun 20
ggood:
Atiku should go and rest your time have pass you blow your chance of becoming president when you refuse to support Jonathan .
I bliv dat will be his biggest regret for not supporting Jonathan
Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by meobizy(f): 10:39am On Jun 20
Na IBB resemble young man so? He surely has maids and cooks all over his mansion.
Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by waziriinsurance: 10:43am On Jun 20
God bless nigeria, FOR ALL YOU TYPE OF INSURANCE POLICY, FROM TRAVEL INSURANCE, MOTOR INSURANCE, FIRE, BUILDING, BONDS, CONTRACTOR ALL RISK, MARINE HULL, AVAITION.ETC CONTACT 09166742366 0N WHATSAPP
Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by ponishah: 10:54am On Jun 20
Richtaiwo:

Na your own be that, that is if you even get your own
Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by Myhusband(m): 10:56am On Jun 20
Atiku stand a better chance than Peter obi million times and obi will still be his Vp comes 2027
Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by Khyrvxjzy: 11:07am On Jun 20
Richtaiwo:
next time type less and say

no igbo man will be president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Pays Homage To IBB And Abdulsalami Abubakar by Khyrvxjzy: 11:10am On Jun 20
Nice2023:

How u abuse people's father online is annoying despites the fact that I don't support Tinubu I can never call him a thief just like that.

The way u guys abuse elders online shows u guys are from damaged homes,disrespectful,hate oneself and have no respects for ur parents at all.

If u do,u will never disparage others easily.

Lastly,grow up and stop shaming ur parents online.
igbo dey say another tribe is disrespectful hahaha

Richtaiwo

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) / Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat / Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.