Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,913 members, 7,895,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely (35017 Views)

Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN / CBN Postpones MPC Meeting Indefinitely / Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by Caleycash(m): 9:29pm On Jun 19
LIES, THEY DID AMA WITH TON TODAY ABOUT THERE LAUNCH!

5 Likes

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by Obviouslyblunt: 9:30pm On Jun 19
Can’t believe most are missing the point. They don’t know how much to allocate to a coin in other to reward tappers. If they make a coin 50 kobo each, you loose users cos the reward is mediocre. If you make a coin one dollar each, you just can’t pay that cos you have a lot of unexpected victims than you initially planned when originally embarking on this project. The word “INDEFINITE” means they haven’t figured their sh*t together, so they are either planning on bailing with people’s coins or bringing in some type of scam, where you have to put in a couple of money before you are able to withdraw your total coin amount.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by fatherjesse(m): 9:30pm On Jun 19
Daft, are they not using data, ode?

How is it a scam? Are people paying money for it?[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by flyinnizam(m): 9:30pm On Jun 19
whytediamond:
grin

Docile country people.

Tap screen till infinity.

Wasted generation.
I'm not wasted oo..u are part of this generation so are u wasted too? make una no dey talk anyhow here

3 Likes

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by FitCorper: 9:31pm On Jun 19
okunwaye:

Nairaland association of ignoramus individuals vice president has spoken 👏
Ok sir. Continue living in your illusion of quick wealth.

3 Likes

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by Yankee101: 9:33pm On Jun 19
Story don enter

1 Like

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by okunwaye(m): 9:34pm On Jun 19
FitCorper:

Ok sir. Continue living in your illusion of quick wealth.
Crypt0 isn't quick wealth dear vice president

3 Likes

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by jojothaiv(m): 9:34pm On Jun 19
Antoeni:
Someone Said, state of journalism is on a downward trajectory
No lies.

1 Like

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by Justinlean02(m): 9:38pm On Jun 19
Rebuke:

I just dey laugh in Spanish here. Have yhu ever asked yhurself the profit this platform will probably be making from yhur tapping that will make them pay yhu any serious amount of money?

I mean, with over 15million users, let's assume they want to even reward each user with $2, that will be 30 million dollars. That's looking at the lowest amount possible, not to talk about some of yhu planning to buy heaven and earth with yhur earning o.

Just sit yhurself down and think about what and how yhur tappings on yhur phone screen will enable them to pay you any reasonable amount of money💰
Something youve got no knowledge of nor done research on you're writing epistle. My wallet and Bank account don't require digits this long for me to know all you typed are cap

7 Likes

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by Machinegun91(m): 9:41pm On Jun 19
Tapswapers are sweating

2 Likes

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by doyin01: 9:45pm On Jun 19
PHIPEX:
I didn't call it scam, I called it "Lazy approach" that makes people think they will make money by producing or selling nothing.

Have you ever bothered to ask, what value exactly are you adding to the person that promised to make the payment to you?

Una too dull for this country oooo...so all the traffic he is getting, you think he is using the traffic for fun ?? Most platforms on the Internet make money with traffic including Facebook, Instagram etc..that is why they collect money from ads , sponsored post etc...

So they want traffic and they are getting the traffic ..so the more people are visiting the app to tap..the more the owner is getting traffic..and the more the traffic the more money for him or her..so the users are bringing value to him or her...without them , there is no traffic...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by cosade(m): 9:45pm On Jun 19
Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by Judithjovial(f): 9:46pm On Jun 19
okunwaye:

Nairaland a place where empty ignorant individuals make the loudest noise 👎

This forum represents the current state of Nigeria 🤮
you took this text right out of me kiss

2 Likes

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by sulaak(m): 9:46pm On Jun 19
YeyeGbami:
Lmao after some people don tap their screen till it almost crack. We too like free money.

The tapping uses up mobile data, which is payment to the blockchain company. Nigerians are just too stupid

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by Zubeezanga(m): 9:48pm On Jun 19
All this yeye white men wey d use catch cruise i no blame una.

1 Like

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by AmericanIdiot(m): 9:52pm On Jun 19
Kam2021:
People wey tap more than a million nah hand una use?😁😁😁No easy road to make money oo

Useless country people
Only to tap pray to god and bet to become millionaire
We no dey produce
We no dey export
We no dey sell anything valuable to other countries
Fools
Wasted generation
Born for nothing fools❗️❗️❗️😡😡😡😡😡

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by Mrexcell(m): 9:55pm On Jun 19
Hope the rumour we heard that this project is a brain child of a 12yrs old russian kid is not true?

1 Like

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by RickyJesus: 9:57pm On Jun 19
Antoeni:
If This Was Fake, How is tapswap making it to punchnews ?
Senseless post.
Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by AmericanIdiot(m): 9:59pm On Jun 19
flyinnizam:
I'm not wasted oo..u are part of this generation so are u wasted too? make una no dey talk anyhow here

Abeg he’s right joor
Why is it that Nigerians are so fucking stupid
Why don’t we think or reason
That’s why other countries are now in 2095 we are still IN 500BC❗️❗️
The same thing with MMM too it busted and then they started killing themseley
Country filled with useless stupid dumb bleeps who deceive themselves with religion allow their useless leaders to do them anyhow and just wait around to die
Yes I know that the British did us a huge disservice by joining us with those backwards savages aboki in the north but it is almost 70 years that they left now
Why can’t we take matters into our own hands and become reasonable…

5 Likes

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by udemzyudex(m): 9:59pm On Jun 19
To make money from airdrop no easy se.

If you get money just invest in altcoins, that's the best but do your research.

1 Like

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by Mrexcell(m): 9:59pm On Jun 19
Justinlean02:
Web 3 is here to stay, Blockchain is the next Gen of the internet. Users will be rewarded don't joke with crypto

Jeez the owner of this account really want to buy estate. grin cheesy
Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by Manculated: 10:00pm On Jun 19
Obviouslyblunt:
Can’t believe most are missing the point. They don’t know how much to allocate to a coin in other to reward tappers. If the make a coin each 50 kobo , you loose users. If you make a coin one dollar each, you just can’t pay that cos you have a lot of unexpected victims. The word “INDEFINITE” means they haven’t figured their sh*t together, so they are either planning on bailing with people’s coins or bringing in some type of scam, where you have to put in a couple of money before you are able to withdraw your total coin amount.

This is the real possible fact.

I don't really have much faith in them. I knew all these was well planned prior to notcoin launch. They knew when people saw how notcoin paid, A lot of people would rush into the next opportunity and not want to miss it.

There are people with over 300million Coins.
Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by flyinnizam(m): 10:04pm On Jun 19
AmericanIdiot:

Abeg he’s right joor
Why is it that Nigerians are so fucking stupid
Why don’t we think or reason
That’s why other countries are now in 2095 we are still IN 500BC❗️❗️
The same thing with MMM too it busted and then they started killing themseley
Country filled with useless stupid dumb bleeps who deceive themselves with religion allow their useless leaders to do them anyhow and just wait around to die
Yes I know that the British did us a huge disservice by joining us with those backwards savages aboki in the north but it is almost 70 years that they left now
Why can’t we take matters into our own hands and become reasonable…
I am not a fan of religion or one nigeria but were u at lekki toll gate? why don't u lead the protest? it's not easy for a country with different tribes
Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by Hezzyluv: 10:04pm On Jun 19
That how some people dey kpai demselved onto Pai till todaygrin
Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by PHIPEX(m): 10:04pm On Jun 19
doyin01:

Una too dull for this country oooo...so all the traffic he is getting, you think he is using the traffic for fun ?? Most platforms on the Internet make money with traffic including Facebook, Instagram etc..that is why they collect money from ads , sponsored post etc...

So they want traffic and they are getting the traffic ..so the more people are visiting the app to tap..the more the owner is getting traffic..and the more the traffic the more money for him or her..so the users are bringing value to him or her...without them , there is no traffic...
It doesn't change what it is, a "Lazy approach" to wealth. You want to spend your God given 24hrs tapping endlessly on your own screen? Oga go find work

Don't forget MMM addicts said they were making money by providing help grin grin. The MMM addicts said we were wicked when we were warning them. We didn't want the poor to receive "help".

So you don't know that by the millions of taps on daily basis done to generate fake traffick, whatever system that pays for online traffick will easily classifying it as a bots? Even Nairaland has anti bots system to detect fake likes. Tweeter has same system in place. Nigerians are so easily decived because every one wants to make free money with zero effort.
Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by CapitalBank: 10:06pm On Jun 19
Antoeni:
If This Was Fake, How is tapswap making it to punchnews ?
that should be more reason for you to know it’s fake and that there is a possibility that Nigerians are behind it.

Once you see something goes so viral that even the dumbest is trying to make money from it… it is a sign it fake, MMM in another form but I know you will say I am lying.

They just said kini kan postponed indefinitely… well, na so MMM tell una say December money go show.

Anyway, it’s easy to scam a lot of you Nigerians, very easy!

1 Like

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by Pray4meJC(m): 10:10pm On Jun 19
Riches without enterprise is what brought Nigeria to it's knees today. Politicians looting away the country without tangible work to their names... young boys fleecing fellow nigerians in yahoo yahoo fraudulent ventures.

Community youth leaders selling away community and farmland in the name of "REAL ESTATE"

In Edo State, all the lands in Benin City is now the property of estate investors whose source of wealth nobody can trace. Everyday on the radio, estate this estate that. Nobody talks about investing in mechanise farming. They keep sacking farmers on the small available land met for farming in the name of making quick cash out from estate.

If this ugly trend is not checked quickly, you all will eventually buy a loaf of bread with a million naira in Nigeria. Nobody can cheat nature and life and go away with it. After making all the billions through non productive ventures like fraud, crypto, gambling etc. Next you will visit the market to realize your money is increasingly becoming worthless. Make una dey play for Nigeria. Keep immitating your evil and criminal politicians instead of.........

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by EdiskyHarry: 10:11pm On Jun 19
Na this guy song I dey use laugh una

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by Fgovernor: 10:12pm On Jun 19
PHIPEX:
I didn't call it scam, I called it "Lazy approach" that makes people think they will make money by producing or selling nothing.

Have you ever bothered to ask, what value exactly are you adding to the person that promised to make the payment to you?

Guy, you won't understand how crypto works, how airdrops works.
If I had the Knowledge back in 2010, I would have bought one Bitcoin for a dollar which is around 250 Naira, now if a company wants to launch it cryptocurrency, it will start with an airdrop to gain users and test it project, after the airdrop a lot of people will want to sell their coin and there will be investors who are ready to buy and store waiting for when the price rises.
This is just like forex, only you can be a little careful in crypto, even Elon musk no dey kill himself, he is also into crypto and other projects. As long as this one, you don't have to invest because a lot of people can't boost of a huge amount of money to get into crypto, you should try not rely on it.
Don't depend on one source of income have multiple,the same way this Nairaland is generating money for Seun ain't he hustling smartly and he also have other businesses, I have a question for you.
Isn't it better to tap your phone without investing anything and get disappointed later than to steal another man wealth or embezzle funds like the politicians or kill people for money ritual like the yahoo boys or arrest for money like Efcc.
It's better to learn, understand and approach with care. Even though Nigerians too dey over do some don dey calculate which Benz Dem wan buy with money wey Dem never see.😂

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by Danisaint112(m): 10:30pm On Jun 19
Omoh! The comment section are filled with illiterate in crypto (people that don't know jack about crypto) how many people do I even reply. Just when you want to reply one you see a bigger ignoramus. Damn!

Some still don't believe people actually made millions from tapping their screens.

Well I don't totally blame the ignorant people here their government follow dey cause am with the constant attack on crypto. This year go shock una well.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by Fgovernor: 10:32pm On Jun 19
Danisaint112:
Omoh! The comment section are filled with illiterate in crypto (people that don't know jack about crypto) how many people do I even reply. Just when you want to reply on you see a bigger ignoramus. Damn!

Some still don't believe people actually made millions from tapping their screens.

Well I don't totally blame the ignorant people here their government follow dey cause am with the constant attack on crypto. This year go shock una well.
They didn't understand, it still pains me whenever I hear about Bitcoin,missed opportunity for me a very big one because I was an illiterate back then when it comes to crypto.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:32pm On Jun 19
Hmmm after I don go borrow 100k last week

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bank Customers Boycott Banks On #nobankingday (photos) / Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics / The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.