Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,913 members, 7,895,969 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:24 PM

Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely (35018 Views)

Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN / CBN Postpones MPC Meeting Indefinitely / Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by Farid24224(m): 10:40pm On Jun 19
I get total of 70M 😁😁😁
Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by Aliyumichika(m): 10:41pm On Jun 19
Fgovernor:

They didn't understand, it still pains me whenever I hear about Bitcoin,missed opportunity for me a very big one because I was an illiterate back then when it comes to crypto.
It pains me too bro but @least we know how the thing rolls now.we won't miss it. Money fey crypto ah swear.
Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by NOwazobia: 10:48pm On Jun 19
FitCorper:

Ok sir. Continue living in your illusion of quick wealth.
How do you define Illusion if money has been made by numerous people from it... I mean fortune 🤦🏽‍♂️

Never knew Nairaland dudes were so backward and dumb.

People are literally building business from the gains of crypto...

You guys should just shut up and keep to your 7 6 job, where salaries are delayed, and when it is eventually paid, it doesn't last more than a week.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by Farid24224(m): 10:48pm On Jun 19
teemy:
From a marketing side of things, I would say that since Hamster is Launching a week ahead of them, it would be safer not to launch too close to Hamster's Launch so that if Hamster messes up by giving a ridiculous payout, they won't get canceled nor lose Tappers' attention.

Hamster launching a week after Tapswap Omo!!!
Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by hansomb: 10:51pm On Jun 19
PHIPEX:
All these lazy approaches to wealth.

People produce nothing

Sell nothing

But want to be millionaires by tapping, betting and gambling
Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by NOwazobia: 10:52pm On Jun 19
sulaak:

The tapping uses up mobile data, which is payment to the blockchain company. Nigerians are just too stupid
Chai! you must be the dullest in your family.

How can someone be so boldly ignorant, and stupid at the same time.

That fufu head no dey heavy you!? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by hansomb: 10:55pm On Jun 19
I rather tap and lose at the end of it's a failure than not tap and regret it at the end of it successfull. I regret missing out on Notcoin (2023) and Bitcoin (2011)

3 Likes

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by NOwazobia: 10:57pm On Jun 19
PHIPEX:
It doesn't change what it is, a "Lazy approach" to wealth. You want to spend your God given 24hrs tapping endlessly on your own screen? Oga go find work

Don't forget MMM addicts said they were making money by providing help grin grin. The MMM addicts said we were wicked when we were warning them. We didn't want the poor to receive "help".

So you don't know that by the millions of taps on daily basis done to generate fake traffick, whatever system that pays for online traffick will easily classifying it as a bots? Even Nairaland has anti bots system to detect fake likes. Tweeter has same system in place. Nigerians are so easily decived because every one wants to make free money with zero effort.
Are you the one feeding those that are tapping.

It is only when crypto is mentioned in this forum I get to know the overwhelming number of educated idiots, and illiterates on this forum.
Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by Isygodwin: 10:59pm On Jun 19
I was present at the meeting today on X Space and below is the voice record of the meeting to confirm the story;

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1798376440687691/?app=fbl
Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by Goldbw122(m): 11:00pm On Jun 19
At least this is not MMM
Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by NOwazobia: 11:02pm On Jun 19
Danisaint112:
Omoh! The comment section are filled with illiterate in crypto (people that don't know jack about crypto) how many people do I even reply. Just when you want to reply on you see a bigger ignoramus. Damn!

Some still don't believe people actually made millions from tapping their screens.

Well I don't totally blame the ignorant people here their government follow dey cause am with the constant attack on crypto. This year go shock una well.
The number is overwhelming.

It is only when crypto is mentioned you get to know the level of illiteracy that is domicile on this forum.

Sadly, many of them are still waiting for last month salary to be paid before they can feed, and this is what they want everyone to be doing before they can be considered hardworking.

I am so disappointed... 🤦🏽‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by NOwazobia: 11:07pm On Jun 19
doyin01:

But the same Africans made money from tapping on notcoin..you can Google what is notcoin if you are so ignorant..so alot of people who made money from notcoin including me are wiser than you right and you are the dull one ba ?? Una go just open mouth waaa and display ignorance on the Internet ..like president like citizen..so many dumb people
The dumbness no be here ooo.

Dumb and proud nai be that guy name.

2 Likes

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by youngmd: 11:14pm On Jun 19
Antoeni:
Can Anyone Here Explain How Tapswap Works
it called web3 .it's a crypto project just like notcoin. Ur own is to do the task and when it lunches you get rewarded. Link on my profile, not 2 late 2 join

1 Like

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by youngmd: 11:22pm On Jun 19
teemy:
From a marketing side of things, I would say that since Hamster is Launching a week ahead of them, it would be safer not to launch too close to Hamster's Launch so that if Hamster messes up by giving a ridiculous payout, they won't get canceled nor lose Tappers' attention.
who told hamster will launching b4 tapswap
Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by blaise26abj(m): 11:28pm On Jun 19
It is so easy to scam people sha ! Just get sense pass them . Na poverty Dey cause this thing sha . People are desperate to break free from poverty they don’t think at all making them prime targets for scams

1 Like

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by Judolisco(m): 11:31pm On Jun 19
Antoeni:
If This Was Fake, How is tapswap making it to punchnews ?
it's because alot of foolish people have been tapping nonsense.... So it's news
Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by PUNANI01: 11:39pm On Jun 19
Punch admin na tap tap una be!
Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by FitCorper: 11:47pm On Jun 19
NOwazobia:
How do you define Illusion if money has been made by numerous people from it... I mean fortune 🤦🏽‍♂️

Never knew Nairaland dudes were so backward and dumb.

People are literally building business from the gains of crypto...

You guys should just shut up and keep to your 7 6 job, where salaries are delayed, and when it is eventually paid, it doesn't last more than a week.
I pray God delivers Nigerians from demonic manipulations. In Jesus name Amen. Ask yourself if they love you so much to dash u free money without you working for it? And also ask yourself what do they stand to gain? Also where do they get the free money they dash you?
Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by MrCGPA(m): 11:48pm On Jun 19
Some People here will Soon Regret why not took Part in Tapswap. Imagine posting fake Message about Tapswap that we Joined Space in the Afternoon together with their Team. Tapswap will even do better than Notcoin. Ignorance is a Disease!
Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by FitCorper: 11:49pm On Jun 19
okunwaye:

Nairaland association of ignoramus individuals vice president has spoken 👏
I won’t be surprised if u are an agent.
Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by Eclement(m): 11:58pm On Jun 19
So, can you describe ghetto dooms day that will come this time around?
Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by Eclement(m): 12:00am On Jun 20
Coming from a boss that would spend hours on Tiktok and then flip to Instagram.

1 Like

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by Firefly2017(f): 12:00am On Jun 20
Omo how did you get to this level?? Plz share
quote author=Justinlean02 post=130562151]Web 3 is here to stay, Blockchain is the next Gen of the internet. Users will be rewarded don't joke with crypto [/quote]
Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by Eclement(m): 12:01am On Jun 20
PHIPEX:
People like you defended MMM with passion and called SEC wicked when they were warned until the doom day came.

So you believe by tapping your screen endlessly you will be a millionaire? You must be a comedian.

No, we don't believe, but I made a million naira by doing simple tasks on notcoin bruv.

2 Likes

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by Eclement(m): 12:03am On Jun 20
Rebuke:

I just dey laugh in Spanish here. Have yhu ever asked yhurself the profit this platform will probably be making from yhur tapping that will make them pay yhu any serious amount of money?

I mean, with over 15million users, let's assume they want to even reward each user with $2, that will be 30 million dollars. That's looking at the lowest amount possible, not to talk about some of yhu planning to buy heaven and earth with yhur earning o.

Just sit yhurself down and think about what and how yhur tappings on yhur phone screen will enable them to pay you any reasonable amount of money💰

Coming from my boss that will spend hours on Tiktok and then flip to Instagram..

1 Like

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by Eclement(m): 12:08am On Jun 20
PHIPEX:
But they believe by "investing nothing" they will become rich when they tap their own screen?. Why are my fellow Africans this dull?

No, you should ask yourself why you're still dull in this generation. The generation where Web3 is turning lives, but you believe you still have to dig the ground for hours, sweating profusely before you make your urgent 2k.

3 Likes

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by Eclement(m): 12:11am On Jun 20
FitCorper:

I pray God delivers Nigerians from demonic manipulations. In Jesus name Amen. Ask yourself if they love you so much to dash u free money without you working for it? And also ask yourself what do they stand to gain? Also where do they get the free money they dash you?

Don't you think it's you who needs to pray to God to liberate you from the shackles of Ignorance.

For real, you know little, very little. Even your Pastors are deep into Web3. Please pray, add fasting if you need to.

Ignorance is a disease.

6 Likes

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by greggng: 12:11am On Jun 20
Fake news from.punch . For those that care to know the truth . I have attacked comment from tapswap regarding this comment

3 Likes

Re: Tapswap Adjourns Token Allocation Date Indefinitely by fightingdemons: 12:27am On Jun 20
doyin01:

So what exactly is the issue here, did they request money from anyone ?? So what is the scam here exactly?? I
They were asking for people to pay 1 or 0.5ton which is 7000 or 4500 just to double their coin though it was optional

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bank Customers Boycott Banks On #nobankingday (photos) / Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics / The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.