Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,958 members, 7,949,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. (48674 Views)

Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding / My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday / My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by Caaz: 11:43am On Jun 20
Kaido:

Egusi goes well with ugu leaves.

It goes well with utazi leaf than ugu leaf,with enough ponmo and lots of meat,with stockfish scattered inside it.

Here's me messing with your imagination cheesy wink cheesy.

Thanks for the laughs
Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by winner37(m): 11:48am On Jun 20
Af0nja:

You are an idiot and a disappointment. Why are you putting these dirty blurry low quality photos and then using emoji to hide the faces??

Just for attention and clout?? And using laugh emoji to hide your stupidity.

You think naira land is TikTok?? I blame those beta men wey no fit control illiterate women wey dem marry.

Mumu.

Tufia

What exactly is the aim of this post?? Foo l

My dear am so sorry about some people's way of life..oh because he or she took little kids to shoprite spending less than 8k and be posting pictures all around..... It's so so ridiculous

1 Like

Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by AngelicBeing: 11:50am On Jun 20
cheesy
Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by Joshcoli(m): 11:52am On Jun 20
Caaz:
Funathon cheesy cheesy btw the 2 madams

I initially wanted to go after the haters, but after reconsidering, it's clear that wasting energy on these frustrated individuals blinded by the economic mess is pointless.

While pictures of children might soften most hearts, these haters are so consumed by their obsession with the economic situation that it's best to pity them and avoid their toxic negativity.

Instead, I want to commend you for not only caring for your own child but also taking on the responsibility of another's. That dedication and compassion are truly admirable.

4 Likes

Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by BareFacedLies(m): 11:53am On Jun 20
EreluRoz:
Nice one Caaz I love people with good heart

I like ladies with good nyash.

This your new profile pic is lit grin

1 Like

Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by Caaz: 11:55am On Jun 20
winner37:

My dear am so sorry about some people's way of life..oh because he or she took little kids to shoprite spending less than 8k and be posting pictures all around..... It's so so ridiculous
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Find out the price of my jergens cream and the wine alone.

You dey whine ni?

Thanks for the laughs cheesy
It was therapeutic.....by the way,I would really love to see you take a lil kid out,come back and tell me the satisfaction there's to it.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by winner37(m): 11:55am On Jun 20
Is crucial for dating or getting married to a deeper thinker person... Years ago I was fun of posting pictures anything I hangout with friends or families on social media but my girlfriend always against it warning me to stopped that lifestyle for me I thought she doesn't want other ladies to take me away from her ..time goes by I stopped doing that , it's now I realized all what i did was very bad why will I be making my life visible to everyone people are there living comfortably and they don't post pictures around...

May we realized our mistakes at the right time and move away with it ..

4 Likes

Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by sacajawea: 11:57am On Jun 20
mjj2024:

Both kids look like children from war torn zones. Seriously malnourished undecided
Is this that Warri lady, popular that sells foods?
Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by winner37(m): 11:59am On Jun 20
Caaz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Find out the price of my jergens cream and the wine alone.

You dey whine ni?

Thanks for the laughs cheesy

My dear I don't have to but sincerely speaking you have to be careful doing things...
No Matter how expensive it might be , you are not richer than Elon musk,.. has he ever posted his cream ?

1 Like

Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by Caaz: 11:59am On Jun 20
Thanks for the nice words cheesy
Joshcoli:

I initially wanted to go after the haters, but after reconsidering, it's clear that wasting energy on these frustrated individuals blinded by the economic mess is pointless.

While pictures of children might soften most hearts, these haters are so consumed by their obsession with the economic situation that it's best to pity them and avoid their toxic negativity.

Instead, I want to commend you for not only caring for your own child but also taking on the responsibility of another's. That dedication and compassion are truly admirable.
Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by bewla(m): 12:00pm On Jun 20
Caaz:
I was just busy taking them pictures
Next time change her dress you can do better I trust
Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by Caaz: 12:01pm On Jun 20
winner37:

My dear I don't have to but sincerely speaking you have to be careful doing things...
No Matter how expensive it might be , you are not richer than Elon musk,.. has he ever posted his cream ?

But you re on his X forum,arguing idling away ...isn't it ironic?

Next time,put your words in a polite form when you want to correct someone...

Noted ...take care.
Bye!
No offence taken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by Ihenzy(m): 12:01pm On Jun 20
Caaz:
cheesy cheesy.
Taraba princ3x in her wheelly Maybach.
I laughed taya cheesy cheesy

Who wan try the shenkelz?
Baby wey know matters.
Thanks for taking care of our Taraba princess
Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by mjj2024: 12:02pm On Jun 20
sacajawea:

Is this that Warri lady, popular that sells foods?

Yes, it's that lady that sells akara by the roadside. Her real moniker name is AHNIE.

3 Likes

Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by winner37(m): 12:04pm On Jun 20
Caaz:

But you re on his X forum,arguing idling away ...isn't it ironic?

Next time,put your words in a polite form when you want to correct someone...

Noted ...take care.
Bye!
No offence taken.

No offense... friends ✌️
Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by Caaz: 12:04pm On Jun 20
You're well come.... cheesy cheesy
Ihenzy:

Thanks for taking care of our Taraba princess
Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by Anunakeeh: 12:06pm On Jun 20
Caaz:
Her name is Gladys,she's not only intelligent at her age,but also hard working,funny and fun to be with.

She calls me **momma*and always run to me anytime she sees me either driving in or going out.

My kids are fond of her and she always spend quality time with us...every child is my child.

So I decided to take her alongside my daughter to the mall since she hasn't been there before.

We first went to the mall,then went to another shopping mall...

I gatz blur their faces because this forum can be funñy some times.

It is well.

A kind nairalander should please get this poster a good phone and probably a good life most especially because of those kids.

This lady is really trying. People are really going through a lot. I'm optimistic things will look better and glamorous if she can be upgraded to a better life.
Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by maestro299: 12:08pm On Jun 20
Af0nja:

You are an idiot and a disappointment. Why are you putting these dirty blurry low quality photos and then using emoji to hide the faces??

You think naira land is TikTok?? I blame those beta men wey no fit control illiterate women wey dem marry.

Mumu.

Tufia

Don't blame her na.
The fault is with the Mod that brought it to FP.
Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by Caaz: 12:08pm On Jun 20
winner37:

No offense... friends ✌️
We're not friends....but trust me,no offense taken.

Thanks for dropping by and kindly enjoy the rest of your day monsignor.
Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by Bahamas95(m): 12:09pm On Jun 20
Nice one.

It's good to treat people with respect irrespective of who they're or where they come from because nobody knows tomorrow.

This little girl might be in a position to help you or your child(ren) in future and she won't hesitate to do that.
Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by winner37(m): 12:11pm On Jun 20
Caaz:

We're not friends....but trust me,no offense taken.

Thanks for dropping by and kindly enjoy the rest of your day monsignor.

🆗
Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by Anunakeeh: 12:14pm On Jun 20
Af0nja:

Mumu.

Tufia

I'm just getting to see this now because i just went to comment straight when i opened and viewed the thread.

Hopefully those sophicated ladies like cococdy and sheybby who have escaped poverty will be able to come to her recue by elevating her from this type of life.
Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by Kaido: 12:16pm On Jun 20
Caaz:

It goes well with utazi leaf than ugu leaf,with enough ponmo and lots of meat,with stockfish scattered inside it.

Here's me messing with your imagination cheesy wink cheesy.

Thanks for the laughs
I wouldn't eat that egusi soup you made even if I were starving cuz I know it will be highly unpalatable like a typical Jukun woman's food.

I have been to Taraba state and your women have zero cooking skills. I remember watching in horror as their men were gobbling down tuwo with the unpleasant and maggi-fied soup while licking their hands. They don't have a choice I said to myself.

Woman, I ain't tryna boost but I will teach you how to make proper and delicious meals. You should try making oha soups, bitterleaf soups, afang soups for your family and not bare egusi soup.

You see the way chicken dey find am hard to piss, na the same way your people dey find cooking hard.

You can't wow me in cooking except you reincarnate as an Igbo woman, Ibibio woman or maybe a Yoruba woman.

1 Like

Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by IjebuWarrior: 12:18pm On Jun 20
OP, you're madddd! I bet my life the OP is igbo as expected.

You're expecting adulation from pple on here, no be so? You think you're doing us a favor by treating someone else's kid right? Which one be "Daughter of our gate minder?" Why not just a family friend? angry

Nigerians are just too foolish, ignorant and unnecessarily arrogant. angry angry angry
Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by jibrilELsudan: 12:21pm On Jun 20
SHA NO TURN GLADYS TO YA HOUSEGIRL CAUSE NAH SO E DEY START

Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by Lovestrong(m): 12:23pm On Jun 20
Zubeezanga:
God bless your beautiful heart for the smiles u brought to not just your kid to the other kid, you are kind person and good things of life shall be kind to u and ur home.
Amen!
Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by Caaz: 12:25pm On Jun 20
wink But couple of moments back you were salivating at the meal.no pretend make hunger no bend your neck o

Oga I m not from taraba state,I m a deltan,the lil girl is from taraba state.

About your teaching me how to cook,I m a chef I don't need to blow my trumpet,but you see no effort is a waste,thank you for taking out your busy schedule to wanting to teach me how to cook.

Cheers.

Kaido:

I wouldn't eat that egusi soup you made even if I were starving cuz I know it will be highly unpalatable like a typical Jukun woman's food.

I have been to Taraba state and your women have zero cooking skills. I remember watching in horror as their men were gobbling down tuwo with the unpleasant and maggi-fied soup while licking their hands. They don't have a choice I said to myself.

Woman, I ain't tryna boost but I will teach you how to make proper and delicious meals. You should try making oha soups, bitterleaf soups, afang soups for your family and not bare egusi soup.

You see the way chicken dey find am hard to piss, na the same way your people dey find cooking hard.

You can't wow me in cooking except you reincarnate as an Igbo woman, Ibibio woman or maybe a Yoruba woman.

How about this food cooked by me?

1 Like

Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by finallybusy: 12:26pm On Jun 20
AcadaWriter:
I say make I clear matters as their investor
Cheap bot. Illiterate wey dey find who he go scam.
Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by Kaido: 12:26pm On Jun 20
IjebuWarrior:
OP, you're madddd! I bet my life the OP is igbo as expected.

You're expecting adulation from pple on here, no be so? You think you're doing us a favor by treating someone else's kid right? Which one be "Daughter of our gate minder?" Why not just a family friend? angry

Nigerians are just too foolish, ignorant and unnecessarily arrogant. angry angry angry
She can't be Igbo.

No Igbo woman would like to cook egusi soup like she did. Only few Igbo women are nice enough to take someone else's kid to have fun.
Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by blessedinnoma(m): 12:27pm On Jun 20
Asaba amaka
Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by Kaido: 12:28pm On Jun 20
Caaz:
wink But couple of moments back you were salivating at the meal.no pretend make hunger no bend your neck o

Oga I m not from taraba state,I m a deltan,the lil girl is from taraba state.

About your teaching me how to cook,I m a chef I don't need to blow my trumpet,but you see no effort is a waste,thank you for taking out your busy schedule to wanting to teach me how to cook.

Cheers.

I had to tell you it looks nice.

Never tell a woman her food looks bad or tastes bad. grin
Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by meobizy(f): 12:30pm On Jun 20
abba190:
u nasty and bitter bi@cth we know what u are thinking
ROFLMAO. Depression is bad for one’s health.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ajibola And Adeboye Taiwo And Their Sextuplets (Photos) / Indonesian Man Forced To Show Joystick To In-laws To Prove He Didn’t Kill Wife / 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.