Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,958 members, 7,949,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:33 AM

My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. (48675 Views)

Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding / My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday / My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by Ishilove: 7:53pm On Jun 20
Caaz:

You don see ham now.
When he was disturbing me,Mrs efemena xy and the rest of us,e don forget.

This life eeh.
The puppy we fed has now grown into a pitbull,but we go break his teeth.
Where is Madam Efe sef? Badly brought up Gen Z kids have used bad character to chase away many sensible Nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by Caaz: 7:56pm On Jun 20
Ishilove:

Where is Madam Efe sef? Badly brought up Gen Z kids have bad character to chase away many sensible Nairalanders
Mrs efemena is fine.

I like to think.....

Abeg make I devour the beauty before me.

1 Like

Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by Ishilove: 7:58pm On Jun 20
Caaz:

Mrs efemena is fine.

I like to think.....

Abeg make I devour the beauty before me.

Catfish pepper soup? cheesy
Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by Caaz: 8:00pm On Jun 20
Ishilove:

Catfish pepper soup? cheesy
Husby ordered for something different....maybe ishiewu or nkwobi....I cannot take catfish pepper soup,it won't stay down there...I go puke it out

So ishiewu goes for me.... cheesy cheesy

Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by Silentgroper(m): 10:05pm On Jun 20
Ishilove:

And this is the thanks you get for been part of his success story. Human beings...

grin

If you believe that then you can believe anything...

If you think that toxic fvck would help anyone do anything then you need to have a re- think...

It's either she has me mistaken for the fvcker she helped or it's all clout..
Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by Silentgroper(m): 10:12pm On Jun 20
She said dey your dey, I heeded.

Now she don find my attention again ..

Abeg which kind obsession be this ...

Can't she go a day without having me all up in her head ..

Aunty if you find my prick, you don miss road ..

Stay the fvck away from me..

Last warning..
Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by Silentgroper(m): 10:17pm On Jun 20
Where she see hubby ..

Hubby wey don pack load run ..

She don go dey frolick with small small boys for God knows where dey call am hubby ..
Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by Caaz: 10:36pm On Jun 20
Silentgroper:
Where she see hubby ..

Hubby wey don pack load run ..

She don go dey frolick with small small boys for God knows where dey call am hubby ..
I love your tears cry cry....

This is moi resting my legs in husby wink wink
cheesy cheesy wink wink.

Carry ham do wall paper wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by Caaz: 10:42pm On Jun 20
we contributed in paying your school fees on this forum,we suppose use U do nairaland specimen.....

Hope you're not going to d9 as well?

You see that leash YOU'RE Gon rock it,before you get the 50k you demanded from me.
(I bet you're not going to try and wriggle the lies that you didn't begged me for 5Ok A month plus ago)

Omo iya oni ponmo

Silentgroper:

grin

If you believe that then you can believe anything...

If you think that toxic fvck would help anyone do anything then you need to have a re- think...

It's either she has me mistaken for the fvcker she helped or it's all clout..

Enjoy your mud.... don't forget to lock your kennel.

.bye.
Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by Silentgroper(m): 10:42pm On Jun 20
Caaz:

I love your tears cry cry....

This is moi resting my legs in husby wink wink
cheesy cheesy wink wink.

Carry ham do wall paper wink
Right!! I'm pretty sure hubby is not the baby daddy ..

E be like say na preek dey hungry all these while you won't leave me alone ..

You could've asked nicely but I still wouldn't let you have it..

Mugu
Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by Silentgroper(m): 10:44pm On Jun 20
Caaz:
Shatap we contributed in paying your school fees on this forum,we suppose use use do nairaland specimen.....

You see that leash I must put in on your neck.

Omo iya oni ponmo

leave me alone.

Focus on the gigolo that's going to pound all night since you couldn't get me...

Weyrey alaso
Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by sageb: 11:56pm On Jun 20
Caaz:
cheesy cheesy. Taraba princ3x in her wheelly Maybach. I laughed taya cheesy cheesy
Who wan try the shenkelz? Baby wey know matters.
sounds funny Taraba princess with the vibes
Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by Myhusband(m): 5:15am On Jun 21
Ishilove:

She has to blur their faces because of the pervs on NL. They are everywhere

Oh that, okay
Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by PropertyBanker(f): 5:22am On Jun 21
Lol grin๐Ÿ˜‚
RepoMan007:
I will save the picture of that Egusi soup and eat akpu with it. Lol
Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by Chasito(m): 11:33am On Jun 21
Sometimes I wonder wetin una dey gain from all these online trolls wey una dey do?? Some people even go to the extent of insulting somebody's family..

Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by KingMack(m): 11:41am On Jun 21
Caaz:

Mack it's been a long time,where have you been?
Do you still have those my funny yam memes?

Yeah it bn a while.. how're you doing? Here's your yams ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by Caaz: 11:44am On Jun 21
KingMack:

Yeah it bn a while.. how're you doing? Here's your yams ๐Ÿ˜Š

Cool lolz ....Those days when I do go to village markets to buy keke loads of yam tubers.

With these recent inflammation,a tuber of each yam this size you can't get it for 7k cry.

Thanks for the pics

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by Titanium001(m): 5:56pm On Jun 21
Op, dis your egusi soup na machine, confam tongue
Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by armyofone(m): 11:03pm On Jun 21
Caaz:

Cool lolz ....Those days when I do go to village markets to buy keke loads of yam tubers.

With these recent inflammation,a tuber of each yam this size you can't get it for 7k cry.

Thanks for the pics

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The yams he posted get inflammation for real. wink
Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by Caaz: 11:07pm On Jun 21
armyofone:

yup.
Today I was craving boiled yam n egg sauce,Omo I had to caution my craving,yam is effing expensive eeh
Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by Caaz: 11:09pm On Jun 21
armyofone:

I meant to type inflation....hahaha you na weyrey oh.

1 Like

Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by armyofone(m): 12:46am On Jun 22
Caaz:

I meant to type inflation....hahaha you na weyrey oh.

grin but truly take a look at the yam. It is not only inflation that has afflicted it grin

Enjoy the weekend!
Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by Caaz: 1:00am On Jun 22
armyofone:

grin but truly take a look at the yam. It is not only inflation that has afflicted it grin

Enjoy the weekend!
cheesy
Re: My Fun Hangout With My Daughter And The Daughter Of Our Gate Minder. by MrCork: 12:31pm On Jun 22
meobizy:
ROFLMAO. Depression is bad for oneโ€™s health.

Good morning please i am open a model school of moddelling & we are lookin for beautifull womenx like u to model so we can fly u first class with aeroplane & u can travel for audision quick so u can be intanational model please:
Are u educated wit qualification educations & can u read or right please?
do i hav yansh??
Wot size?
Wot weight?
And wot complexsion please? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ajibola And Adeboye Taiwo And Their Sextuplets (Photos) / Indonesian Man Forced To Show Joystick To In-laws To Prove He Didnโ€™t Kill Wife / 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.