Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,079 members, 7,880,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:01 PM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (213972 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by dmass: 2:13am On Jan 21, 2012
story! story!! Story!!! I really like this drama. 419.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Pukkah: 9:41am On Jan 21, 2012
Are the regulatory authorities in this country asleep? Can't they step in to bust this scam at least to protect those citizens that will always be gullible, foolish, and unsuspecting.

It's also laughable that some contributors are coming here to seek the authenticity of this scheme when they can easily file a report or send a petition to the right quarters.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by arena07: 1:39pm On Jan 21, 2012
Happy new year to everyone here been a while,wow so dis fools are still here wasting there time when d truth has already been revealed @banjo u have started ur foolish strategy dis year dat all d patentees have already known lol dis foolish criminals have started another lies dat they are negotiating look banjo shut ur stupid mouth up there is nothing new about what u are saying @saibuhari,lagerwhenin and miss uzoma happy new year to u
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2012
This banjo is an illiterate scammer. What kind of brain does he have? Surely fish brain. Mumu banjo. Mumu campaigner for comandclem. But who will banjo deceive? Nobody but fools like himself. I laugh in Indonesia.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2012
Comandclem is an 419 company. All its promoters are 419 people. But their garri has ended. Saibuhari has done them a deadly blow. Airmak has gone into perpetual oblivion. Omokemesi is struggling to remain alive here. But they are all dead and gone for their lies have been exposed. 419 kingpins - all of them.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2012
Arena, I welcome you back to the forum. How was your xmas holiday and new year celebration. I hope you had fun. Where is missuzoma and lagerwhenindoubt? I hope all is well with them.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2012
Have you paid your 2000 naira ? Pls do so if you have not.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 5:53am On Jan 22, 2012
APPEAL TO MR SEUN OSEWA and THE MODERATORS: Since you have the right and power to remove any post that "steps" on the toes of Nairaland Rules, please lift the ban placed on Mr. YUSUF, if it is true that you banned him as alleged by BANJO. I am appealing to you, this Sunday, on his behalf and on behalf of Comandclem Registered Patentees to please lift the ban, Please do us this favour. May Nairaland Forum continue to wax stronger and may God continue to give you the wisdom to administer the Forum. HAPPY SUNDAY. ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 5:57am On Jan 22, 2012
i dey kampe de watch dis drama. how can people be recycling the same lies every yeat for a decade? what manner of men can swallow the same old lies every year for five years? godsayes sang on this thread last december when he was fed lies and soon they will get him soinging again on another set of lies. mobil is on its knees indeed when it does not have any case to answer. where is my friend i disbelieve? arena welcome back. i needed ur prayer services on i disbelieve late last year.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 6:59am On Jan 22, 2012
Mr Seun will definitely accept our apology, please kindly REMOVE the ban being placed on our
one and only alleged marketing manager
but we need to talk to our-self to stop using
2usernames under the same IP. ADDRESS for self appraisal

MR SEUN OSEWA, PLS I BEG UNA, HE'S NOT GOING TO
DO THAT AGAIN
THANX
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 7:08am On Jan 24, 2012
where is everyone? this our thread is becoming boring.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 10:15am On Jan 24, 2012
^^^ Is it not funny you are complaining of boredom? Why if I may ask, are you tired of casting the usual aspersions on Patentees and Comandclem? Don't worry, we are all over the place watching you watching us. Why not make the thread lively as you would like it to be? Welcome and happy new year.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 11:39am On Jan 24, 2012
I can see one person is awake now. skydeezie, I am not tired of anything; just realised greed and hope are very powerful emotions and that you guys will keep believing to the end even when you are sure no money is coming to anyone. No need wasting too much grammar on you guys; time will tell. I am convinced that one day you all will realise you have been tricked. It may take the next ten years but you will certainly come to that sad realisation. The truth is often very bitter sir.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2012
PLEASE, I AM CONFUSED. BAIL ME OUT: Is it true that Comandclem actually took 22 prominent Companies to court at Uyo, for patent infringement? Is it true that the Court adjourned the case till March, as reported on this Thread by Banjo? Can a 419 Company be allowed to sue such multi-national Companies? Can any court in Nigeria entertain such a suit emanating from a 419 Company? Please, I am confused. Patriotic Nigerians, bail me out and make this Thread lively! ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2012
Baba bunmi stop de foolery, you are too old for that. Suing someone is not proof that ccnl is not scamming.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2012
Thank you for the enlightenment Missuzoma. The views of others will be appreciated.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2012
missuzoma:

where is everyone? this our thread is becoming boring.
missuzoma:

. . .just realised greed and hope are very powerful emotions and that you guys will keep believing to the end even when you are sure no money is coming to anyone. No need wasting too much grammar on you guys; time will tell. . .

Seriously, Ma'am, lets assume that "greed and hope" are what holding us hostage in this thing (making us to keep believing even this long), hence still been in this assembly, but what are your stakes here that make you still follow the thread? Abi, person dey owe u, neh? U sef invest too? Bcoz d thing dey wonder me hw u tek dey follow the thread bumber2bumber. Just asking, Waiting for your response. Thanx
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2012
Shameless Omokemesi is gradually finding his fraudulent voice. If only this old man has shame, he should be hidding his fraudulent face somewhere by now. Its a pity!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2012
The other criminal called Yusuf Akure has been banned. He should remain banned for he is a big fraud. Very soon Banjo will follow.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 25, 2012
Nigerians are not fools

Thousands of people registered in Comandclem. Many more are registering and upgrading. Nobody was forced against his or her will to register.

We registered because we beleive in Comandlem. The whole nation knows the evil acts of Boko Haram, we know how curruption strives at the corridors of power. We know the laws of the land and we understand the Bible's ten comandments. No security, fraud, curruption control institution has found or pronounced Comandclem a fraud. Yet some agents of discord still parade themselves on Nairaland dicouraging people, acussing and painting Comandclem black. Shame on Mobil and its agents. For they have failed 2 stamp out an allegedly false company who has been a thorn in their flesh for many years.

Noahs Ark was not meant for everyone. Though everyone heard the call. But a few heeded the call. As it is in the days of Noah, so is it now. The rain fell at last and many people perished. The scourners, the accusers and doubters died with the flood

Continues
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 25, 2012
You may pitch your tent wherever you wish. You may join the goliaths camp or David's. You may enter the ark or choose to be a doubter. You may inherit blessings or lose like doubting Thomas.

What further proof or evidence do you need. It is not how far but how well. Mobil has taken many years to play out their cards. Now they are defensless. They are doomed.

There was indeed a case against the 22 infringers. It was adjourned till 8th of March. All we need is prayer, hope, and the never say die attitude. It is indeed getting sweeter and more interesting. As we wacth the eventful Drama just as it unfolds, lets encourage CCNL with every assitance possible. The challenge is money. Invest in Comandclem today. Help Comandclem to help You.

Victory is at the corner. It is no more a battle over the ownership of the invention. It is no more a battle over oral agreements. The court has ruled. No doubt. Mobil infringed. Patent infringement is criminal. So Mobil Must Pay.

What CCNL wants is what you want
Invest Today
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 10:26am On Jan 25, 2012
Newken de court dismissed ccnl suit against mobil on de issue of royalty so quit lying. De truth is already known.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 10:32am On Jan 25, 2012
If wishes were horses, lame beggars would ride. If some men were gods, they would not allow the rain to fall. I am using this opportunity to commend the owner of Nairaland and our Forum Moderators for their magnanimity and sense of judgement. Nairaland Forum will continue to progress and excel in the service of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Nigerians, the whole world at large, and humanity. Thank you very much indeed. ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by arena07: 11:31am On Jan 25, 2012
Miss uzoma dont mind dis criminal maybe he was blind when d full judgement was revealed here let them continue to be looking for another strategy to deceive well enlighten patentees
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2012
Life is on me, as same as to you, i move closer to ya in knowing them more and more. Comandclem is real. Mobil most pay. Infringing is a criminal offence with penalty. Nairalandiar as known the truth and the truth as already set them free. I told you i dont have your time again, but you still stick to my name just like bread and butter. Do you like the name ? Sorry my parent don short dawn the factory ! Are you happy now that i reply ? I just do that to ease your thinking faculty but pls Dont expect that from me again!! Go no sö ùñ comandclem nigeria dey your back kanpè.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2012
I do not like the sound of what i am hearing on Patentees Assembly. Does it mean my brother invested in vain and his family is suffering for it.
Please where is the nearest CCNL office in Lagos. I need to visit there physically and who can I call or email. This is not good, how can one wait forever without rewards. does it mean these certificates are useless. haaa. Please CCNL you are not doing enough to prove yourselves true. somebody please explain to me what is going on. March 8 is just too far, another delay again!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2012
usefulman, welcome on board getting stronger in the battle. With my helicopter, more and more bomb shells on all infringers on the intellectual property of CCNL.

I am not here only but with the millions of CCNL PATENTEES to fight the battle to the victorious end.

If you banned me and removed my posts, you can not deny the efficacy of the invention of ANTI-CORROSIVE SPECIAL PAINT FOR QIT.

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 1:45pm On Jan 25, 2012
@ Voltron, the last time i checked:

LAGOS OFFICE

International Relations & Publicity Department
NO 32 Western Avenue, opposite Abalti Barracks Ojuelegba- Surulere, Lagos.
Deacon Akpan J. Akpan- (Coordinator)
D/L : 08060704668, ,07087818130,
08033967940, 08098318335, 08098710148, 234-1-7348830
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2012
@voltron

send your e-mail to

right now for info.

Sorry for coming late.

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2012
1Dray:

but what are your stakes here that make you still follow the thread? Abi, person dey owe u, neh? U sef invest too? Bcoz d thing dey wonder me hw u tek dey follow the thread bumber2bumber. Just asking,  Waiting for your response. Thanx

Pls help me bang it to her ear drums. I know she is one of few jejune patentees. They do more havoc to ccnl than good. Her pure water biz has crumbled, her last hope is ccnl. Instead of her to do constructive criticism, she is here attacking innocent patentees like her. I pray uzoma will never reap from the royalties in the near future.    angry

@ Saibuhari, i laughed when you said i went into oblivion. You cant do without me in your life?   Mumu rabbit.  grin
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2012
USEFULMAN

WELCOME ON BOARD

apology for coming late.

Position: CCNL MARKETING MANAGER

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (78) (Reply)

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.