Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,093 members, 7,880,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:51 PM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (213974 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2012
page 20

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2012
page 21

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2012
page 22

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2012
page 23

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2012
page 24

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2012
page 25

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2012
Comandclem is working. We are really working and we will continue working.
Keep your hope alive, believe in yourself cause the light is shining at the end of the tunnel. What you do today shall tells when tomorrow becomes today. Say something good about comandclem cause we would'nt be there to cover your sin for you when the time comes which is almost near. Remember what you post in nairaland is un-erase. I dont know what you are going to say when the time comes. Post.ing two !! Doc post. Ing. Ne. Reach. Join. Comandclem for live.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 7:40am On Feb 01, 2012
What you say today shall tell soon. But i will advice everyone to say something good. I repeat ! What you say today is in record. We will understand soon.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2012
Banjo

Please shut up your fraudulent mouth. Comandclem is not going anywhere with its back. You are bunch of liars and deceiver who keep fooling patentees to believe and hope against hope. Bunch of thieves.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2012
[size=29t]Comanddlem is a big time fraud. Full of unrepentant scammers like Yusuf, Banjo, Omokemesi, Airmak, Newken etc.[/size]
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2012
[size=29pt]Comanddlem is a big time fraud. Full of unrepentant scammers like Yusuf, Banjo, Omokemesi, Airmak, Newken etc[/size]
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2012
Where is that stupid Airmak? Does it mean he has realised the fraudulent scheme and has taken cover? Omokemesi is doing gorrilla scamming. Banjo and Yusuf are the only ones doing the 24 hours scamming. But what else will they do with their lives depend on comandclem and proceeds from scamming?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 12:38am On Feb 02, 2012
@ Mr. SAIBUHARI

Introduction

Good day to you. Long time no see. We really missed you here o. Is it because the Patentees of CCNL have decided to do away with foul expressions that is the reason why your contributions are not relevant here again? Instead of insulting people here, why can't you politely forward your contrary opinions questions to me? I want to asure you, i will cruch all your contrary opinion questios into powder. Just ask and see actions.

QUESTIONS IDENTIFIED IN YOUR LAST POST.

(1) Questionnaire: Mr. SAIBUHARI

(2) Question Code: QC/06/2012.

(3) Questions identified.

(a) IS CCNL A BIG TIME FRAUD?

(b) ARE YUSUF, BANJO24, ELDER OMOKEMESI, AIRMARK, NEWKEN ETC SCAMMERS?

(C) ARE YUSUF, BANJO24, ELDER OMOKEMESI, AIRMARK, NEWKEN DEPEND ON MONEY FROM CCNL?

~usefulman

+2347032522248
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 1:40am On Feb 02, 2012
1 of 2

RESPONDS TO QUESTIONS IDENTIFIED (QC/06/2012).

Mr. SAIBUHARI, in actual fact you have no reasonable question before me.
You keep on repeating the same thing several times. Are you a microphone? Because it is only a microphone that repeats itself several times.

The above question was asked by Mrs. MARY OKON in this forum a while ago. And I provided solution to the question. Why are you repeating the same question if you are not a microphone which repeats itself several time?

MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED is a big time thief of the intellectual property of COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED.

BECAUSE THEY FAILED TO SHOW US THE AGREEMENT AND LICENCE TO MAKE USE OF OUR INVENTION AS PROVIDED FOR IN SECTION 25 OF PATENTS AND DESIGNS ACT OF 1990.

BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED.

(1) CHAIRMAN /MANAGING DIRECTOR - MARK R WARD. (American)
(2) VICE CHAIRMAN - CYRIL A. ODU . (Nigeria)
(3) DAVID V. FINDLEY. (American)
(4) A. OLAJIDE AYO-VAUGHAN. (Nigeria)
(5) CHIKWENDU E. EDOZIEM. (Nigeria)
(6) EMMANUEL I. KACHIKWU. (Nigeria)
(7) GLORIA E. ESSIEN-DANNER. (Nigeria)
(cool UDOM U. INOYO. (NIGERIA)
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 2:20am On Feb 02, 2012
2 of 2

Mr. SAIBUHARI, look for this publication

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 3:04am On Feb 02, 2012

(b) ARE YUSUF, BANJO24, ELDER OMOKEMESI, AIRMARK, NEWKEN SCAMMERS ?

Mr. SAIBUHARI, the above set of honourable patentees are not scammers.
The above criminal allegation, you can not substantiate with the rule of law.

Let me educate you saibuhari.
In line with the SECTION 135(2) OF EVIDENCE ACT CAP E 14 LFN 2004 - BURDEN OF PROOF. (when a person is bound to prove the existence of any fact, it is said that the burden of proof lies on that person). That is to say, he who alleges must prove.

You alleged that YUSUF, BANJO24, ELDER OMOKEMESI, AIRMARK, NEWKEN SCAMMERS. Please, come out and prove the allegation as provided for in SECTION 135(2) OF EVIDENCE ACT CAP E 14 LFN 2004 - BURDEN OF PROOF. Take this as your assignment. You must submit to me in the next 24 hours.

Your failure to prove this unsubstantiated allegation amounts to a mere noise in the market.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 3:47am On Feb 02, 2012
Continuation of the above.

Mr. SAIBUHARI, the below listed natural personalities who were covered by corporate entity of Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited are scammers.

Let me prove because i have alleged. In line with
SECTION 25 (1) of PATENTS AND DESIGNS ACT CHAPTER 344 LAWS OF THE FEDERATION OF NIGERIA, 1990 - INFRINGEMENT OF RIGHT.
(the rights of a patentee or design owner are infringed if another person, without the licensee of the patentee or design owner, does or causes the doing of any act which that other person is precluded from doing under section 6 or 9 of this act, as the case may be.)

INTERPRETATION
Before you can use an inventor's patented product, the inventor must issue you a licence to that effect.

Mr. Saihubuary, tell Mobil Oil to
SHOW US THE AGREEMENT AND LICENCE TO MAKE USE OF OUR INVENTION?
Second assignment. You must submit to me in the next 24 hours.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 3:53am On Feb 02, 2012
CONTINUATION FROM THE ABOVE.

BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED ARE SCAMMERS/INFRINGERS.

(1) CHAIRMAN /MANAGING DIRECTOR - MARK R WARD. (American)
(2) VICE CHAIRMAN - CYRIL A. ODU . (Nigeria)
(3) DAVID V. FINDLEY. (American)
(4) A. OLAJIDE AYO-VAUGHAN. (Nigeria)
(5) CHIKWENDU E. EDOZIEM. (Nigeria)
(6) EMMANUEL I. KACHIKWU. (Nigeria)
(7) GLORIA E. ESSIEN-DANNER. (Nigeria)
(cool UDOM U. INOYO.(Nigeria)
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 3:57am On Feb 02, 2012
Continuation,

show me your licence to use our invention

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 4:15am On Feb 02, 2012

(c) ARE YUSUF ,BANJO24, ELDER OMOKEMESI, AIRMARK, NEWKEN DEPEND ON MONEY/COMMISSION FROM CCNL?

None of the above patentees depend on any commission or money from CCNL. This is my second time of saying it here. I do't receive a penny from CCNL as either commission or salary. I use my time, personal money and intellect to support the KING in the battle. This is because the KING has been cheated. I hate cheating. I have decided to make use of what i have to fight for the KING.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 4:24am On Feb 02, 2012

Mr. SAIBUHARI, i have cruched all your questions to powder.

REMARK: 3 QUESTIONS IDENTIFIED. DETAILED EXPLANATION PROVIDED.
Bye bye

~YUSUF NURUDEEN

+2347032522248

CCNL MARKETING MANAGER

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 9:14am On Feb 02, 2012
@Mr Newken, how are you doing today. Hope all is well ? What are you doing concerning the project.
Hope is ready for download ?
We have being wrongly allege over comandclem video, hope the video are ready for uploading. Pls make it snappy. I decided to post it here so that you can speed thing up. Peace. God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 9:51am On Feb 02, 2012
@yusuf akure. Pls get your child or wife or friend to edit materials before you post them. Your grammar is appalling pls
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 10:45am On Feb 02, 2012
@missuzoma

Introduction

Good morning Sir. Happy new year and month. What of work and family? May God guide and protect us from the problems of boko haram. Amenh. Hope boko haram is not in your street? Laughing.God will save us.

SUBJECT MATTER

What do you mean by getting my material edited and my grammar is appealling? I do't understand. Please, tell me Sir.

I will be expecting your respond. Extend greetings to your family. Bye Sir.

~usefulman
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 10:59am On Feb 02, 2012
@yusuf akure. Ur poor english is bad for ccnl‘s already shaky image. I believe you need to be told this truth. Thanks
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Pukkah: 11:07am On Feb 02, 2012
Yusuf_Akure:

(c) ARE YUSUF ,BANJO24, ELDER OMOKEMESI, AIRMARK, NEWKEN DEPEND ON MONEY/COMMISSION FROM CCNL?

None of the above patentees depend on any commission or money from CCNL. This is my second time of saying it here. I do't receive a penny from CCNL as either commission or salary. I use my time, personal money and intellect to support the KING in the battle. This is because the KING has been cheated. I hate cheating. I have decided to make use of what i have to fight for the KING.

Are you saying you're the CCNL Marketing Manager for free? So how do you survive without a regular job? Is it the resolve to fight against 'cheating' that will pay your bills?

I have asked before, why is the man designated a King? Is that his first name/surname or is he a traditional ruler?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 02, 2012
@ Mr Banjo.
The Videos will be published any moment from now.
Thanks so much
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Manweysabi(m): 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2012
I just luv this guys swaggs ( usefulman). Keep up with the good work, man! Comandclem Forever, Baby!!!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2012
Happy new month to all patentees. This is my humble self, Comerade Airmark, representing schengen constituency, Global Republic of Comandclem Patentees Assembly. I am still full-blown patriotic member of this assembly.
Now Saibugari, go hug transformer.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
saibuhari:

Where is that silly Airmak? Does it mean he has realised the fraudulent scheme and has taken cover?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (78) (Reply)

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.