Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:10 PM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (213903 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 4:59am On Feb 03, 2012
@PUKKAH

APOLOGY FOR LATE RESPOND TO YOUR CODED QUESTIONS

Happy new year and new month to you Sir. In actual fact, i must apologize for my gross inability to provide respond to your coded questions. Hope you will accept my apology?

(A) QUESTIONNAIRE: MR. PUKKAH

(B) CODE: QC/003/2011

(C) QUESTIONS IDENTIFIED:

(1) why refer to PROFESSOR CLEMENT UWEMEDIMOH as a KING?

(2) is HE a traditional ruler?

(3) if yes, of where?

(4) if no, is king part of his name or how did he come about it?

(5) usefulman, how do you survive as you a marketing manager for free or without a salary/commission?

~usefulman
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 5:10am On Feb 03, 2012

Respond:

All the 37 Federal Council Of Traditional Rulers in Abuja made PROFESSOR C J A UWEMEDIMOH THE KING OF THE WEALTH OF THE OCEAN.

ALL OF THEM CARRIED A CROWN AND PLACED IT OF HIS HEAD AND CALLED HIM THE KING OF THE WEALTH OF THE OCEAN.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 5:24am On Feb 03, 2012
the king

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 5:32am On Feb 03, 2012
CONTINUATION

(2) is HE a traditional ruler?

RESPOND: NO

(3) if yes, of where?

RESPOND: --
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 5:44am On Feb 03, 2012
(4) if no, is king part of his name or how did he come about it?

RESPOND: HE came about THE KING status as a result of his patented invention and its subsequent eulogies by the 37 Federal Council of Traditional Rulers in Abuja.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 5:56am On Feb 03, 2012
(5) usefulman, how do you survive as you a marketing manager for free or without a salary/commission?

RESPOND: THE QUESTION IS OUTSIDE MY MISSION STATEMENTS HERE. PLEASE , READ THROUGH MY MISSION STATEMENTS IN MY PREVIOUS POSTS.

FURTHER MORE, THE QUESTION IS A PERSONAL AFFAIR. I AM NOT HERE FOR PERSONAL ISSUE BUT THE ACTUALIZATION OF MY MISSION STATEMENTS.
Thanks
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 6:08am On Feb 03, 2012
QC/003/2011

REMARK: 5 QUESTIONS IDENTIFIED. DETAILED EXPLANATION PROVIDED.

@ MR. Pukkah, thanks. Bye bye.

~usefulman

+2347032522248

CCNL MARKETING MANAGER

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by abover: 7:20am On Feb 03, 2012
Ccnl manager i need to know this things? What step has comandclem taking since mobil oil fail to file a reply? is the court not aware that mobil oil did not file a reply? What step has the court taking since mobile fail to file a reply? What are comandclem lawyer's doing since reply was not file? Is it that ccnl lawyer are still waiting for mobil oil to file a reply or what are they doing? What is the present development between ccnl and mobil? Is it because mobil oil staff are beggin that makes ccnl not to take any step? The supreme court judge in charge of the case what did they say? What was there last statement about ccnl? How much will it cost to take mobil oil to world world court? Y was d case between ccnl and other 22 oil company adjon? Are other company beggin too? Can you please load here a video where mobil oil staff beg baba? If there is any you cannot disclose here, here is my number 08058863371
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Pukkah: 7:43am On Feb 03, 2012
Yusuf_Akure:

Respond:

All the 37 Federal Council Of Traditional Rulers in Abuja made PROFESSOR C J A UWEMEDIMOH THE KING OF THE WEALTH OF THE OCEAN.

ALL OF THEM CARRIED A CROWN AND PLACED IT OF HIS HEAD AND CALLED HIM THE KING OF THE WEALTH OF THE OCEAN.

I thank you for your response.

When did this proclamation of Professor Uwemedimoh as a KING by all the 37 Federal Council of Traditional Rulers in Abuja take place? It would also be nice if you can provide a reference or source to this important and momentous event.

Expecting to read from you.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2012
@Abover, i really like your simple question and i will like to give just one answer will would answer all your questions. Stay in touch i will call you. Peace
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 6:53pm On Feb 03, 2012
Banjo24:

@Mr Newken, how are you doing today. Hope all is well ? What are you doing concerning the project.
Hope is ready for download ?
We have being wrongly allege over comandclem video, hope the video are ready for uploading. Pls make it snappy. I decided to post it here so that you can speed thing up. Peace. God bless us. God bless comandclem.

@Banjo24, I hail. . . Thought you are a Computer Scientist. . . Uploading the video you got from the interview with King on Youtube and posting it here, shouldnt be a problem a Computer scientist like you. Anyway, kudos for your efforts. . .
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 2:41am On Feb 04, 2012
@1Dray, why are you so concern about me being a computer scienc ? Or is a taboo to give the job to Mr newken ?
Your primary concern should be on the outcome of the video not my profession ! Thanks bro.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 3:26am On Feb 04, 2012
Maybe by going to Ife your goggliglin can be fully answer by checking out this number 9FRCSIFF0051. Bye bye
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2012
@Mr Newken, Good day my good brother. How are you doing today ? Hope the work is not stressful. Pls my dear brother you need to work above time cause i gat new work for you my brother. The work as being assign to you from highest rank cause i fill you bro. Keep the energy flowing bro you are the best of the best. Talk to you on phone.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2012
Banjo24:

@1Dray, why are you so concern about me being a computer scienc ? Or is a taboo to give the job to Mr newken ?
Your primary concern should be on the outcome of the video not my profession ! Thanks bro.

Sorry o. . .!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2012
The video is being uploaded as i type. please be patient. Thanks
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by abover: 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2012
@banjo24, thanks so much, i will be expecting your call.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 4:16pm On Feb 05, 2012
OUR CONTACT ADDRESSES

FOR THE SOLE OBJECTIVE OF SPREADING THE NEWS ACROSS THE WORLD, PATENTEES CAN ALSO BE UPDATED IN THE LINK BELOW.

A NEW FORUM FOR SUPREME COURT UPDATE: CCNL VERSUS MPNU (SC/69/2011)

www.nigerianbestforum.com/index.php?topic=152994.0

OTHER CONTACTS

(A) E-MAIL ADDRESS :
thepatenteesonlinenewspaper@yahoo.com

(B) FACE BOOK ACCOUNT:

~ NAME: comandclem patentees
~ E-MAIL: thepatenteesonlinenewspaper@yahoo.com

(C) TWITTER ACCOUNT:

~ CCNL-PATENTEES

NOTE:

IF ANYTHING IS NOT CLEAR TO YOU, FREE TO TALK TO US.

~usefulman

+2347032522248

A Member of

ANTI-CORROSIVE VANGUARD INCORPORATED, ABUJA NIGERIA.

Name: Yusuf Nurudeen

Position: CCNL MARKETING MANAGER AND CCNL FORUM ADMINISTRATOR - www.comandclemonlineforum.com
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2012
JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED

PATENTEES MUST PROTEST / RIOT THE DELAY OF MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED TO FILE A REPLAY.

MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED SUPPOSED TO HAVE FILED A REPLY SINCE 19TH OF DECEMBER, 2011.

UPTIL TODAY, MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED IS YET TO FILE A REPLY IN THE SUPREME COURT OF NIGERIA.

AT THE LAST MEETING OF THE ANTI-CORROSIVE VANGUARDS HELD IN LAGOS, IT WAS DECIDED AS FOLLOWS:

(1) THAT CCNL PATENTEES SHALL EMBACK ON A PROTEST / RIOT IN MOBIL HOUSE LEKKI EXPRESS-WAY VICTORIAL ISLAND, LAGOS ANY MOMENT FROM NOW.

(2) THAT ALL THE LEGAL AND TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO IGNATE THE PROTEST / RIOT TO MOBIL HOUSE LEKKI EXPRESS-WAY VICTORIAL ISLAND, LAGOS SHALL BE CONCLUDED ANY MOMENT FROM NOW.

THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF MOBIL OIL SHOULD GET READY TO RECEIVE OVER 1 MILLION CCNL PATENTEES.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2012
JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED

WE MUST BURN TYRES

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2012
MARK R. WARD

GET READY

CCNL PATENTEES ARE COMING IN MILLIONS.

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2012
SHOW US THE AGREEMENT AND LICENCE TO MAKE USE OF OUR INVENTION

(1) CHAIRMAN /MANAGING DIRECTOR - MARK R WARD. (American)
(2) VICE CHAIRMAN - CYRIL A. ODU . (Nigeria)
(3) DAVID V. FINDLEY. (American)
(4) A. OLAJIDE AYO-VAUGHAN. (Nigeria)
(5) CHIKWENDU E. EDOZIEM. (Nigeria)
(6) EMMANUEL I. KACHIKWU. (Nigeria)
(7) GLORIA E. ESSIEN-DANNER. (Nigeria)
(cool UDOM U. INOYO.

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2012
I have this question for Yusuf-akure. Is this information also from the king's palace? Is it the same Mobile managers that were on their kneel beging?  A senior manager of CCNL  just informed us  lately that some things are happening in Abuja, that we should call back 2nd week of March that there ll be need for patentees to laugh. What really is going on? Why are these ppl contradicting themselves?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2012
Is it now the duty of patentees to force Mobile to make their File in Supreme court? Even if patentees need to protest should it be to Mobil's offices? Why all these cock and bull stories?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2012
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2012
GOD bless you Umehemeka
Mobil are begging on their knees yesterday
and Patentees should get ready to display riots 2day

Is that not S.TUPIDITY?,
YOUR WORDS ARE CONTRADICTING, YOUR WORDS AREN'T
THE SAME,

Information received on Saturday on OGBC, Abeokuta radio station by
Pastor Salami CCNL Manager in Abeokuta that things are getting better,
He stated categorically that patentees should start calling him for "GOOD NEWS"
from 2nd week of March 2012,

Now Marketing manager is displaying n.onsense saying shyt
about RIOTS, I'm very sure that Federal Gov will stand
against such riots, because it's now clear that Federal government
is behind Mobil, ANY PATENTEES WHO WANT TO BE JAIL OR DIE
SHOULD GO AHEAD AND EM BACK ON SUCH STUPID RIOTS,
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2012
I wonder what you are going to say when that time come. Remember i told you to keep your hope alive. Did you remember i said the light is already shining !
That day will be glorious, but i doubt your call.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 12:38am On Feb 07, 2012
Banjo, you guys need to re-organize
Let what you are saying rime,
If that's how you all think, I think my mentality
is not as yours,

Say something to what's on ground Banjo, the light is already shinning
and Yusuf is LAMENTING for riots, THINK RIGHT BRO
and stop saying what someone is gonna say when THIS or THAT happen
~GODSAYES~

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (78) (Reply)

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.