Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,116 members, 7,887,241 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:32 AM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (214070 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 7:32am On Feb 14, 2012
the two dangerous questions

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 8:35am On Feb 14, 2012
MY JUST TWO DANGEROUS QUESTIONS ARE
THE LAST STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMEL'S BACK.

@saihibuary

YOUR ASSIGNMENTS ONCE AGAIN.

(1) You addressed YUSUF and others as scammers.

Come out and proof with court evidence the above allegation as provided for in Section 135 of Evidence Act 1990 law of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria?
He who alleges must proof.
Saihibury, come out and proof your allegation.

(2) Section 25 subsection 1 of the Patents and Designs Act of 1990 says before anybody can make us of a patented invention of an inventor, a licence must be issued to that effect from the inventor.

Saihibuary, largerwheny, misszuma , please show me the licence issued by THE KING to MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED before the usage of the patented invention of CCNL called ANTI-CORROSIVE SPECIAL PAINT FOR QIT in their oil extraction in Nigeria?

Submit those assignments to me in the next 24 hours or you bury your heads in shame for life for ever and ever.

MY JUST TWO DANGEROUS QUESTIONS ARE
THE LAST STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMEL'S BACK.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 9:16am On Feb 14, 2012
show us the licence to make use of our invention

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2012
Yes Comandclem Won at the high court.

We won some we lost some. However, we got what we needed. At the high court, Comandclem was proven to own the Invention. It was proven that Mobil infringed on the patent from 1980 to 1999 and till date. therefore Mobil is a thief. The judge failed probably because of bribe or ignorance, he failed to do justice. He affirmed that Comandclem owns the invention and that Mobil Infringed. He therefore said Comandclem should prove that the Infringement is continuous from 1999 till date. We are at the supreme court for that purpose.
This is because Comandclem just got a certificate of invention in the year 1999. Ladies and gentlemen, are they still infringing? Yes. Do they have a license to use our Invention. No.

Full Explanation and Reports Coming soon.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 7:47pm On Feb 14, 2012
THE BURDEN OF EVIDENTIAL PROOF IN A PROCESS PATENT RIGHT INFRINGEMENT LITIGATION.

(a case study of COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED VERSUS MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED)

AN ABSTRACT:

THE APPLICATION OF THE CONCEPT OF REVERSAL OF BURDEN OF PROOF COMES TO PLAY IN A PROCESS PATENT RIGHT INFRINGEMENT LITIGATION.

TECHNICALLY SPEAKING,
THE BURDEN OF PROOF LIES SQUARLY ON MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED
TO REFLECT AS FOLLOWS.

(1) TO PRODUCE THE CERTIFICATE OF INVENTION OF THE PAINT THEY USED TO COAT THEIR PIPELINES IN NIGERIA.

(2) TO SHOW TO THE SUPREME COURT OF NIGERIA JUSTICES THE LICENCE ISSUED BY THE KING TO MAKE USE OF THE PATENTED INVENTION OF CCNL.

MOBIL MUST PROOF IN THE SUPREME COURT OF NIGERIA, NOT COMANDCLEM AT ALL.

KEEP IN VIEW
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Dvinconnection(m): 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2012
We all agreed that comandclem won
the question at hand is not wether or not
CCNL is the true owner of all d paint that mobil used
to coat their pipeline, Mobil is a thief yes they are
but who is he or she that can query Mobil
If anyone could I'm sure they would have paid their debt
YOU ALL WILL KEEP SHOUTING ON HERE, YOUR LAWYERS
WILL KEEP WASTING THEIR TIME, mobil will not pay KOBO
THEY HAVE BOUGHT YOU ALL, CCNL WON YES THEY DID
BUT WINNING THE CASE IS DIFF FROM GETTING PAID
IT IS A BIG LIE THAT MOBIL WAS ON THEIR KNEES BEGGING
BABA UWEMEDIMOH, IT IS A BIG LIE THAT THEY WILL SOON PAY
FROM MY INVESTIGATION I FOUND OUT THAT MOBIL IS A BIG THIEF
BUT THEY WILL NOT PAY KOBO TILL THE END OF ETERNITY
COS THEY HAVE POWER OVER THE ENTIRE NIGERIA
CCNL IS ENTITLE TO GET HER ROYALTY FROM MOBIL
BUT MOBIL WILL NOT PAY KOBO, PERIOD!!!
HERE IS FEBRUARY 2012, DEC 2012 WILL SOON COME
SAME OLD STORY WILL CONTINUE (THEY WILL PAY THEY WILL PAY)
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by bassette(m): 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2012
Ur username is divineconnection but there's nufin divinelyconnectd in ‎​Ẅђα† u jst wrote.its ☺ķªª¥ 2 av ur doubts n call it reality check if u want but its totally out of place to want to spread such ill-feelings across board.any crios minded person knws nufin of value n true worth falls on ur laps witout askin even d Bible reiterates same severally, when u carry a positive mindset u wouldn't b bodad wit weather ccnl n mobil pan out but rada d@ mindset wud enable c d shinin light ahead of u.Always kip ur mind positive my broda
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Dvinconnection(m): 3:22am On Feb 15, 2012
@basket, you are a deep blinded fellow that has nothing to think of, nothing to do, nothing to depend on other than CCNL
I promise you, write todays date down you will wait for payment from mobil till JESUS appear in the sky
DO SOMETHING REASONABLE WITH YOUR LIFE cos YOUR CHILDREN WILL BLAME YOU FOR WAITING TO BE ENRICH THROUGH CCNL
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by bassette(m): 5:44am On Feb 15, 2012
I got u there,i knew quite u wud come back swearing n abusing u dint disappoint.‎​Ẅђα† a fellow, so many of ur type on NL, welcome brother!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Dvinconnection(m): 5:54am On Feb 15, 2012
I FEEL YOUR PAIN BASKET, IT WASN'T YOUR FAULT IT WAS COMANDCLEM THAT BROUGHT YOU INTO THIS MESS
SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS, DON'T WORRY COMANDCLEM WILL PAY YOU IN 2090
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by bassette(m): 6:00am On Feb 15, 2012
‎​L☺l, Well to put u in order,the money i invested in ccnl wasn't plucked frm a tree my broda it was duly earned, and d@ stream is still on hmmm.u sound like a kid, just a child.Anyways ur point has been duly taken
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Dvinconnection(m): 7:36am On Feb 15, 2012
Basko you get mouth, fixing ur mind on CCNL will give u stroke, take it or leave it.
I have no interest in how much you invested even if u invested 1kobo believe me "OYO LOWA"
take care
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2012
The forgery Kingpins in comandclem forged supreme court document same way as they forged Mobil document and used same to deceive the public. Yusuf Akure a.k.a Mary Okon is the greatest scammer of all time. Infact he is a shameless scammer. He appears to have beaten the record of Omokemesi. Comandclem is all about scams and they are not disappointing. I repeat there is no case bw mobil and comandclem pending in any court any where. What you guys saw uploaded here was forged by the criminals of comandclem led by Yusu.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2012
I had valentine with bash with Mary Okon. Who knows Mary Okon? Yusu do you know Mary Okon?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2012
[size=20pt]WHAT IS THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MARY OKON AND YUSUF? [/size]
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2012
The best answer will win all expense paid trip to CCNL office to retrieve patentee registration/upgrade.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 2:00am On Feb 16, 2012
anyone who filed a suit at the supreme court since last july and there is still no date of hearing ought to fire his lawyers. guys if you wait for any case to cone up for hearing you may have to wait forever cos you all have been lied to. how come ccnl newken et al are not taking this whole judicial process miscarriage to de press? simple answer is that you have been reading uploaded fake docs.and listening to cock and bull stories about mobil refusing to file a reply.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 4:14am On Feb 16, 2012
my two dangerous questions
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 4:33am On Feb 16, 2012
MY TWO DANGEROUS QUESTIONS ARE THE LAST STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMEL'S BACK.

YOUR ASSIGNMENTS ONCE AGAIN.

Come out and proof with court evidence the above allegation as provided for in Section 135 Subsection (2) of the Evidence Act 1990 Law of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria?
Saihibury and miszuma, come out and proof your allegations.

(2) Section 25 subsection 1 of the Patents and Designs Act of 1990 says before anybody can make use of a patented invention of an inventor, a licence must be issued to that effect from the inventor.

Saihibuary and Miszuma, please show me the licence issued by THE KING to MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED before the usage of the patented invention of CCNL called ANTI-CORROSIVE SPECIAL PAINT FOR QIT in their oil extraction in Nigeria?

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS, DO'T CHANGE THE TOPICS.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 5:18am On Feb 16, 2012
I AM A COMPETENT CCNL MARKETER.

I come here with the weapons of laws and statutory provisions to expose Mobil Oil and their paid agents over the stolen patented invention of the KING.

For the past a month, i asked those paid agents of Mobil Oil (saihabuary and miszuma) just two dangerous questions. Uptil today, no solution.

WHY NO SOLUTION?

(1) Saihibuary and miszuma have absolutely no upstaires to challenge my intellect here. They are small boys to me. Yes, i mean it. Do you know their weak points? I will tell you today.
~ do't abuse them
~ tackle them with the weapons of laws, they become absolutely useless.
~etc.

EXAMPLES / ILLUSTRATIONS

(tackle them with the weapons of laws, they become absolutely useless.)

MY TWO DANGEROUS QUESTIONS

Come out and proof with court evidence the above allegation as provided for in Section 135 Subsection (2) of the Evidence Act 1990 Law of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria?
Saihibury and miszuma, come out and proof your allegations.

(2) Section 25 subsection 1 of the Patents and Designs Act of 1990 says before anybody can make use of a patented invention of an inventor, a licence must be issued to that effect from the inventor.

Saihibuary and Miszuma, please show me the licence issued by THE KING to MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED before the usage of the patented invention of CCNL called ANTI-CORROSIVE SPECIAL PAINT FOR QIT in their oil extraction in Nigeria?

FELLOW PATENTEES AND READERS, till kingdom come, saibuary and miszuma can not provide solutions to the above dangerous questions. Yes, i mean it.

~usefulman

Name: Yusuf Nurudeen (AAT, ACA)
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 16, 2012
Gasping for breath

What a show of shame. Pitiable. Mobil and their axis of evil are finally having symptoms of the end time. Eachtime the likes of Saibuhari shows ugly presence here asking for documents for the purpose of condemning and blackmailing CCNL, They are defeated. To maintain an imposible credibility, he changes mouth like a cameleon. From proclaiming comandclem real, to claiming half legal and half illegal, another moment its totally illegal and scam. So sorry.

Mobil is presently gasping for breath, all tactics and strategies have been exhausted, but no respite. A dying patient without remedy and hope depends on time for a miracle. Mobil is already dead in terms of our struggle.
But saibuhari and co are still looking for medicines where there are none.

The whole world knows comandclem isnt a scam. Why tell the world a dog is a monkey? You dont need to tell the world that fishes are packed in sardine tins.
Saibuhari, the self proclaimed liberator, please liberate Mobil from their bondage & debt.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 9:39am On Feb 16, 2012
my posts are for folks who can can read and understand de english language so count yusuf akure out. i fail to understand why ccnl chose to engage him or is it because the company needed someone who wont ask for salary? his near illiteeracy is a real problem. the worrisome part is that he is totally unaware of his many deficiencies. how can this deficient being be the face of ccnl?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 10:23am On Feb 16, 2012
WHY NO SOLUTION TO MY TWO DANGEROUS QUESTIONS?

Misszuma has absolutely nothing upstaires to challenge my intellect here. He is a small boy to me. Yes, i mean it. Do you know his weak points? I will tell you today.

~ do't abuse him
~ tackle him with the weapons of laws, he becomes absolutely useless and out of senses.

I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY RENDERED HIM USELESS HERE WITH WEAPONS OF LAWS.
I am correct o oo ooo.

~usefulman
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by neksummi(m): 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2012
You just don't know who to believe! But thank God we've invested in other things and we wont stop praying with and for comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2012
@neksummi

Happy to meet you. At your convenent time, send me your e-mail. You will have a course to believe in Comandclem.

Before i took the bold decision to market CCNL, I had some powerful reasons. Just wait and see. Some thing is cooking underground. I reserve my comments until the evidences are publishable.

Send your email to

~usefulman
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2012
ANNOUNCEMENT

By next month March, 2012, all the activities of ANTI-CORROSIVE VANGUARD shall be moved to the new CCNL FORUM- www.comandclemonlineforum.com
No more banning and removing of posts. Do,t expect any update here again except on CCNL FORUM- www.comandclemonlineforum.com in the month of March, 2012.

~ANNOUNCER

ANTI-CORROSIVE VANGUARD SPOKE'S MAN - usefulman
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Davidbanky(m): 3:11am On Feb 17, 2012
Dvinconnection:
We all agreed that comandclem won
the question at hand is not wether or not
CCNL is the true owner of all d paint that mobil used
to coat their pipeline, Mobil is a thief yes they are
but who is he or she that can query Mobil
If anyone could I'm sure they would have paid their debt
YOU ALL WILL KEEP SHOUTING ON HERE, YOUR LAWYERS
WILL KEEP WASTING THEIR TIME, mobil will not pay KOBO
THEY HAVE BOUGHT YOU ALL, CCNL WON YES THEY DID
BUT WINNING THE CASE IS DIFF FROM GETTING PAID
IT IS A BIG LIE THAT MOBIL WAS ON THEIR KNEES BEGGING
BABA UWEMEDIMOH, IT IS A BIG LIE THAT THEY WILL SOON PAY
FROM MY INVESTIGATION I FOUND OUT THAT MOBIL IS A BIG THIEF
BUT THEY WILL NOT PAY KOBO TILL THE END OF ETERNITY
COS THEY HAVE POWER OVER THE ENTIRE NIGERIA
CCNL IS ENTITLE TO GET HER ROYALTY FROM MOBIL
BUT MOBIL WILL NOT PAY KOBO, PERIOD!!!
HERE IS FEBRUARY 2012, DEC 2012 WILL SOON COME
SAME OLD STORY WILL CONTINUE (THEY WILL PAY THEY WILL PAY).

When †ђξ Lord turn again †ђξ captivity of zion,wε were like them †ђa† dream , Don't doubt our God,mobil is going down , Wε wnt give up,never , Sometimes,Ʊ people shld stop writing all †н!$ things here to discourage people,great men invest,and thεy sometimes lose,life is risk itself,even u †ђξ salary earner,what is †ђξ evidence †ђa† you will see tomorrow or next ? Why do u believe you ll see tomorrow ? Is i†̥ not FAITH ? That's what wε are clinging to,nothing is wrong ΐϞ investing,so if you are panicking dnt discourage others alson,†ђa†s nigerians greatest problem,if thεy are nt dng something,thεy will wnt to discourage who is doing i†̥ , Na so kingdom of God go become my people , After all,many are called but few are chosen , Decide who Ʊ want to serve, God or Mammon,dnt let anybdy decide for u
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2012
You will all have course to rejoice soon. Mark my words. Cooking cooking cooking.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2012
You will all have course to rejoice soon. Mark my words. Cooking cooking cooking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (78) (Reply)

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.