Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,110 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:05 AM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (214068 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 07, 2012
arise and claim what truly belon.kgs to us. Mobil is a snake. They cany be trusted. This they have proven times without number. Therefor, we will take our battke to their door steps. To do this, we need constructive criticsm, advice and suggestions from patentees. Mobil wants war. Now they'll have it to the fullest.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 4:14pm On Feb 07, 2012
Comandclem needs your prayer now, start praying !!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2012
If supreme court could not make mobil file their case, protests and chants of war can not do it either i think is time we face the realities and device better means to pursue dis cause. Patentees are tired of same old stories year in year out.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2012
Am not expecting magic from anybody but what i hate with passion is deceit. I have said it here and i maintain my stand: CCNL IS NOT SAFE FOR FURTHER INVESTMENT. Except the turn of event proves otherwise.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2012
This is not time to threating anybody i invested high in CCNL and am ever ready to fight for CCNL whenever they are at right track bt employing ppl to tell us anything they feel like saying is totally unacceptable by the patentees.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2012
guys are waking from deep slumber too late. a few of us who tried to point out the outrageous lying and contradictions going on were viciously attacked. i cannot recall how many times i was called a LovePeddler by angry patentees. i have half a mind to laugh at you all . too bad you all overslept
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2012
I have suspected Mobil will never pay a kobo since the case was dismissed in 1999. I have asked full-time workers in Mobil about this issue with CommandClem and the billions they owe. Infact my friend at Eket laughed at me that I have been duped. Those certificates are useless. He has also made inquiries and till date CommandClem is not in Mobil's interest at all. MOBIL has many cases in Nigerian Courts from Land/Property to Oil Spillage and Environmental Disasters and even Patent Infringment. but there is not one mention of payment to commandclem at all angry

This is not going to happen and all i hear on this forum is negativity and the CommandClem officers are not being professional at all. it is as if they are getting expired information and telling us when we complain. Can the King come out in Public and tell us what is really going on? This has to be the longest court matter involving billions of dollars that even GEJ is not even interested in pursuing. angry
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by uzohkings: 6:21pm On Feb 07, 2012
Comandclem matter don tire me o. Since Mobil has refused to file a reply, that means say"na like dis we go dey dey abi?". One thing I have come to realize in this our dear country is that "VIOLENCE TRULY PAYS." The Niger Deltans were oppressed & deprived on their own soil, but when they resorted to violent killings, kidnappings & bombings, the government that turned a blind eye before suddenly woke up. Now, we hear they are being sent abroad for this training here & that training there. At least some attention is being paid to them.
Lets look at the Boko Haram phenomenon: what are they really fighting for? NOTHING! yet the government wants to dialogue with them. Can you imagine this? The government can not feign ignorance about comandclem yet they choose to sit on the fence, if not even supporting Mobil. If Mobil's facilities had been hit like twice, tell me if they won't wake up, We cannot keep on relying on the judicial system that has failed us over the years. The new CJN claims he wants to reform the judiciary just like that, as if he has not been a part of the process all along. Comandclem Vanguard abi na Patentees vanguard should stop deceiving us that Mobil is begging on her knees, mtcheeeew! dat one na pure lie! I think we really need to fight for our right, even if blood will be shed! we cannot allow these guys to kip exploiting us like fools. Nigeria doesn't even know the amount of crude that leaves the shore of the country every day. hmmmn! I weep for my country.
THE TIME IS NOW! PATENTEES WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER! ITS TIME TO WAR WAR!!!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:47am On Feb 08, 2012
By next week monday or less you will be fully updated. Peace.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 9:22am On Feb 08, 2012
@uzohkings, point of correction ! Never relate banjo words or actions with anti-corrosive Vanguard.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:13am On Feb 08, 2012
Burning of tyre cant solve how problem and wont solve it. The best way to get our royalty is by litigation. Where we are going is not far, violent can solve comandclem problem. Stop comparing militant and boko haram issue with comandclem. Baba as stated it severaly that getting our royalty from mobil is not by violent but by law suit. If we are to start the war today how many of you can stand in fore-front ? Let start war voting if truely you want war ! War require hundred of thousands. Can you release your family and love once for this war to begin ? CAPITAL NO. By next week monday or less you shall be updated. War would'nt solve our problem Litigation will ! Peace
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 08, 2012
Thanks Banjo. I hope the information or update you deliver here on Monday will be worth the wait. I have been waiting the past 2 years. it is difficult to hold to a promise that each time you ask you are told next week an update, next 6 months an update is coming, next 1 month Judgement will be made.
Saying that Mobil has bribed the courts to delay Justice is doubtful but if it is true then there is no hope even if we try the matter in courts it will fail ultimately. so what are we to do if the court has failed CommandClem. why not try Human Rights Groups
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Pukkah: 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2012
Although both over-caution and under-caution are dangerous, there is enough signs here that some were under-cautious even in the face of warning signals. They probably thought they could pray the problem away.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2012
@voltron, i truely like your post here. The human right you mention is a good idea. Good bless for that. This are the ideas we should be given out to comandclem not other wise.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by nmerengini(f): 7:24am On Feb 09, 2012
criminal's forum. Beware viewers
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 10:34am On Feb 09, 2012
Human right activist my foot. After how many years but why cajoling patentees with fake promises? I think Comandclem should tell us what is really happening. At least this is not secret cult. We need to know where to carry our protest to.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 10:44am On Feb 09, 2012
Who knows, comandclem offices and the king's palace may be the target because we have so many unanswered questions. Anyone going to mobil to protest is doing it at his own risk. What is happening at the supreme court? Who opted for negotiation? Mobil or Comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 10:54am On Feb 09, 2012
Obasanjo promised to pursue this cause to a conclusive end only if he finds any injustice in it. Does he find any? We need money for litigation but why are we buliding palace in Abuja and patentees house in Uyo? Can't we make do with what we have for now since we are expecting billions? To be contnue,
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by uzohkings: 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2012
These Comandclem guys are making this thing look like a scam, You said a party was being held in Uyo & pictures could not be uploaded here for those who couldnt attend to see. you guys were busy uploading funny images as if this is child's play. You said you were going to upload videos here, till tomorrow, baabu! How many minutes does it take to upload dis stuff, NAWAO, you guys dey give "enemies" mouth to talk, Please anything worth doing at all is worrth doing well.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 1:00pm On Feb 09, 2012
Only time will tell who de real enemies are and who is a paid agent and who isnt. Time will certainly tell very soon.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2012
Please how can i return my Certificates and collect half the value on them. N30,000. I am willing to collect 15k or even 10k. thanks
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 10:12pm On Feb 09, 2012
Hope for the Hopeless:

This is indeed a very, very low point for Patentees. Where is our fighting spirit? And why is it that we're loosing our focus and hope when victory could just be around the corner? Weeping may last all night but joy comes in the morning! Cheer up Guys, this is not the end of the world. The battle is yet over and some of us have already abandoned our forts. Gideon amassed an army of 30,000 soldiers to fight God's battle but he ended up selecting only 300 as per the Lord's instruction. Remember how Jonathan and his amour bearer fought the Philistines single handedly, as he said ", it may be that the LORD will work for us: for there is no restraint on the LORD to save by many or by few". Victory will catch many of us in deep slumber. Wake up, watch and pray.

Strategically, Mobil Oil may have assembled and “bought” a crowd of judges, lawyers, spoilers, mischief makers and even the government in some instances as is being speculated but with God on our side no battle shall be impossible to win. Mobil is not our enemy per se but a business entity for realising our hard earned investments. I also appreciate the fact that not all information available and at the disposal of Comandclem officials can be splashed on the pages of the internet as some of us would wish. Why give the very 'enemy' you are fighting with, vital information on your strategies for winning the battle on a platter of gold?

However, we must also give due credit to our so-called 'detractors' for keeping the flame of this battle alive, else we would not have reached this stage of apparent confusion that begs for clearer sense of direction on the part of Comandclem officials. At a particular point in time responses to questions and replies to alternative views became like 'comic soap operas' in absurdity. Patentees deserve straight forward answers to questions beclouding their minds on their investments. This is business people, we are not here for some comic and satirical soap operas. We know where to watch better operas if the situation warrants it. Please and I repeat Please: Nobody should take Patentees for a ride. We have had enough of rigmaroles and merry-go-round to nowhere in particular. Will the REAL Comandclem officials stand up please.

My advice: To Whom it May Concern - In order to calm Patentees fears on their investments:
1. If possible arrange for your true representatives to embark on a nation-wide tour through your official branches in the 36 states of the federation to brief Patentees on the very latest developments concerning the pending case on Comandclem versus Mobil at the Supreme Court on one hand and the prospect of the adjourned (8th March 2012) court case on the 22 infringers on the other. Clear, honest and straight forward explanations are expected at these briefings – nothing more, nothing less even if the truth hurts.
2. Call a major world conference at the end of this nation-wide tour by inviting all the Civil, Criminal, Patents, Trademarks, Nigerian Bar Association, Peaceful and all the other RIGHTS organizations including all the major wire and news services at Transcorp Hilton in Abuja. State your case in clear and unambiguous terms for the sake of awareness, since information and knowledge is the very power that drives and propels action in today’s fast paced world. Other concerned organizations will readily pick up the battle from that angle.
3. Of ‘course the King and all other Comandclem officials, top government officials, traditional rulers, individuals of worth(social, business and academia) and finally Patentees must be present at this world conference.

For Patentees: No more “weeping” please, it’s back to the trenches, get yourself fortified and prepare for the final lap of the race – it’s always the most difficult and you must persevere and endure to the very end. We will not fight with tires, guns and bombs but on our knees. Unless you are not well informed, more investments opportunities that pays well abounds today than even say five years ago. (e.g. - I invested N450,000 in mid November 2011, and by 7th February 2012, I earned an interest of N720,000 and with my capital intact – do the rest of the math for yourself. As at this year, the interest rate has been reduced to 90% per quarter.) Don’t put all your eggs (investments) in one basket. We were well informed about the conditions for investing in Comandclem Social Security Scheme, therefore no one should claim ignorance of the facts. Go back and read the FAQ portion on the Comandclem official Website.

Time Tested Nuggets from the Book of Ecclesiastes 11:1-6 (KJV) “Cast your bread upon the waters: for you shall find it after many days. Give a portion to seven, and also to eight; for you know not what evil shall be upon the earth. If the clouds are full of rain, they empty themselves upon the earth: and if the tree falls toward the south, or toward the north, in the place where the tree falls, there it shall be.

He that observes the wind shall not sow; and he that regards the clouds shall not reap. As you know not what is the way of the wind, nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child; even so you know not the works of God who makes all.

In the morning sow your seed, and in the evening withhold not your hand: for you know not which shall prosper, either this or that, or whether they both alike shall be good”.

On a personal note, I salute Elder Omokemesi, Fynguy, Banjo24, Newken, Yusuf-Akure, Nsima, Godsayes, Airmark, Sai-Buhari, Missuzoma, Lagerwhenindoubt and the rest of the fine gentlemen and ladies I have met in this forum. Keep up the good fight. There’s light at the end of the tunnel. I salute Nairaland Management for their BIG HEART in allowing for free and unfettered flow of information on this thread. Information is power, knowledge is even more so. Those who have both are presently leading and ruling us all the way. Thanks for all the co-operation and understanding I experienced here. If I missed anybody’s name, it’s not intentional pls. Love you all.

NB: Meanwhile I shall take a brief break from commenting in this forum and face my other businesses. An old adage says, “Time is Money”.
Long live Comandclem
Long live Nigeria!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by uzohkings: 7:14am On Feb 10, 2012
@skydexie: what a post!, dat was so touching, its all about re-strategizing, pls can u inbox me me the other kind of investment you talked about. (uzohkingsley@gmail.com).
I'm really interested. Thanks.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2012
"David and Goliath
1 Samuel 17
One day, David delivered
food to his brothers who
were battling the
Philistines. He heard a
Philistine shouting and
making fun of them.
"Who is that man?" asked
David. They told him
about Goliath, the mighty
warrior. No one could
defeat him! But David
wasn't afraid of the giant.
When King Saul heard of
David's bravery, he called
David before him.
"Don't worry, I'll go fight
that giant," said David.
"But he's a warrior," said
Saul. "You're only a boy."
"I killed a lion and bear to
protect my father's sheep,"
said David. "God will help
me kill this giant."
Saul gave David his armor
and weapons. But they
were too big for David.
So without any armor,
David went to face the
giant. He stopped by a
stream to pick up some
stones and placed them in
his bag. Then he stood
before Goliath.
"Am I a dog that you come
at me with sticks?"
bellowed Goliath. David
looked up and said, "You
come against me with','
weapons, but I come
against you in the name of
the Lord Almighty. This is
God's battle!" Then David
put a stone in his sling and
swung it around and
around until the sling
whistled. The stone
whizzed through the air
and smacked Goliath right
in the forehead. And the
giant fell to the ground
with a mighty earth-
shaking thud!" ~Child Bible Story Online
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2012
Good Evening Mr. Omokemesi
I may not be among many patentees who still have hope and are keeping quiet without much needed information or update or promises that keep moving.
I understand that there are delays that are beyond your control as part of the Judicial system, but your post right here is the same behavior I see from CommandClem Officers that demolish whatever hope I have left that CommandClem is actually real and that their is a reward at the end of all this - if it ever ends.
I need verifiable facts on the matter, it is so hard to believe that not one NGO or Public official has come to stand with CommandClem on this matter. Tell us how you plan to aggressively close this matter. it is no longer a Bible story, it is real, I have relatives who depended on the promise of CommandClem and have suffered waiting for the promise to be fulfilled.

You guys need to do something very professional and very credible in terms of bringing this infringement case to the eye of the public. it is not a small matter we are talking about
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 8:53am On Feb 11, 2012
@ voltron thank you for your post. But I observed that the challenge you threw to me via your post suggested you mistook me for a staff or somebody on the Board of Comandclem Nigeria Ltd. I am just a patentee like you, voluntarily contributing my little quota here. I think you should encourage those of us like Airmark, Yusuf Akure, Banjo, GODSAYES, 1Dray, Newken and others who have been keeping patentees informed at their own expense and inconvenience. You have the right to point out our shortcomings but I am also aware that spectators are the best players! Dr. Mike Uyi, a human right activist, came all the way from UK to lead thousands of demonstrators, two or three years ago, for Comandclem. They visited many embassies including those of the USA and UK. The demonstrators even visited the NTA and the event was widely published in Nigerian widely circulated newspapers. One of Nigeria's foremost nationalist and Chairman of NADECO, Chief Anthony Enahoro, gave his unflinching support to Prof Clement Uwemedimoh and Comandclem, until his death. Prominent Nigerians, including the country's former President, Chief Obasanjo, intervened in the past on this Comandclem/MOBIL royalty issue. But the truth of the matter is that in any case of patent right infringement, only two doors are opened for solution, worldwide - the door that leads to litigation and the one that leads to negotiation. In Comandclem/MPNU issue, the two doors are still widely open. One thing I want all patentees to realise and thank God for, is that Comandclem won the ownership of the invention struggle at the Appeal Court on December 8, 2009. Otherwise, I would have burnt my own Comandclem receipts since that day. There would have been nothing like Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly, as we have it today. TO GOD BE THE GLORY. To be continued ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2012
If Comandclem did not win the appeal of December 8, 2009, all patentees, including Princes, Ladies, Barons and what have you, would have forgotten what is called Comandclem. But by that singular decisive victory, our hope as patentees was rekindled. This gave Comandclem the opportunity to either negotiate with Mobil on payment of royalty or go to court. At this stage, I don't need to explain what happened later when Comandclem opted for negotiation because we are all aware. We are also aware that Comandclem has passed through the door that leads to litigation, even though the door that leads to negotiation is still left open. But my co-patentees are understandably anxious to get the dividends from their investments. I have said it many times that negotiation is easier and faster than litigation. Even if Comandclem lawyers prayed for accelerated hearing of the case, it is the presiding judge that has the final say. Every patentee wants to be updated everyday about Comandclem as if we have nothing else to do ourselves other than Comandclem issues, when we are not employees of either Comandclem or of the patentees themselves. My advice now is that patentees should please be patient and allow our members who have volunteered to update us, to do so under encouraging atmosphere. We should also encourage the Comandclem Management as it is not their fault (in my own opinion), that we have not started reaping the fruit of our investments. Finally, as far as I am concerned, I will never leave my God out of whatever I am pursuing. I am using this opportunity to call on Yusuf, Banjo, Ken, Umehemeka and others not to be discouraged but to feed us with authentic updates. God bless you all. He who laughs last. . . .We shall all laugh at last. That is my belief. ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2012
Omokemesi why are u omitting that ccnl had gone to court to ask mobil for royalties and case was dismissed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (78) (Reply)

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.