Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,116 members, 7,887,241 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:31 AM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (214069 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:38pm On Feb 11, 2012
Am shocked to my bone marrow that full grown adults have chosen to avoid the truth instead decide to embrace falsehood. How can some grown adults seeing the appeal court judgment released here still be asking comandclem agents for update? And I ask, update for what? Update for continued deceit? Update for falsehood? I pity some nigerians and their gullibility. I pity full grown adults who still have a carryover of childhood naivety and ignorance. If by now these adults have not realised that Yusuf Akure, Omokemesi, Newken, Banjo etc are scammers, then they may never get to know. These guys have become confirmed mugus and pawn in the hands of comandclem. WHAT A PITY! What a people! What gullibility! What a shame!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2012
For the last time to these deaf people. There is no case pending in any court anywhere in the world between comandclem and mobil. Not the supreme court of nigeria, nor that of Boko Haram! QED!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:44pm On Feb 11, 2012
This is saibuhari live reporting! I hail all those who took wise counsel from me and my peeps. For all those whose gullibility will not allow them to see the lie in comandclem, I dey laugh them in Indonesia. Missuzoma, Arena I salute you guys. Remain blessed.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 12:09am On Feb 12, 2012
Omokemesi:

But the truth of the matter is that in any case of patent right infringement, only two doors are opened for solution, worldwide - the door that leads to litigation and the one that leads to negotiation.
In Comandclem/MPNU issue, the two doors are still widely open. One thing I want all patentees to realise and thank God for, is that Comandclem won the ownership of the invention struggle at the Appeal Court on December 8, 2009. Otherwise, I would have burnt my own Comandclem receipts since that day. There would have been nothing like Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly, as we have it today. TO GOD BE THE GLORY. To be continued ~OMOKEMESI

Gbam!!!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 12:15am On Feb 12, 2012
Omokemesi:

If Comandclem did not win the appeal of December 8, 2009, all patentees, including Princes, Ladies, Barons and what have you, would have forgotten what is called Comandclem. But by that singular decisive victory, our hope as patentees was rekindled. This gave Comandclem the opportunity to either negotiate with Mobil on payment of royalty or go to court. At this stage, I don't need to explain what happened later when Comandclem opted for negotiation because we are all aware. We are also aware that Comandclem has passed through the door that leads to litigation, even though the door that leads to negotiation is still left open. But my co-patentees are understandably anxious to get the dividends from their investments. I have said it many times that negotiation is easier and faster than litigation. Even if Comandclem lawyers prayed for accelerated hearing of the case, it is the presiding judge that has the final say. Every patentee wants to be updated everyday about Comandclem as if we have nothing else to do ourselves other than Comandclem issues, when we are not employees of either Comandclem or of the patentees themselves. My advice now is that patentees should please be patient and allow our members who have volunteered to update us, to do so under encouraging atmosphere. We should also encourage the Comandclem Management as it is not their fault (in my own opinion), that we have not started reaping the fruit of our investments. Finally, as far as I am concerned, I will never leave my God out of whatever I am pursuing. I am using this opportunity to call on Yusuf, Banjo, Ken, Umehemeka and others not to be discouraged but to feed us with authentic updates. God bless you all. He who laughs last. . . .We shall all laugh at last. That is my belief. ~OMOKEMESI

GBAM!!! Fully on point. He said it all. . .iLike +100
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 5:35am On Feb 12, 2012
evidence of case assignment in the supreme court of nigeria

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 5:37am On Feb 12, 2012
evidence of ccnl brief of argument in the supreme court of nigeria

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 5:46am On Feb 12, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]THE INSTRUCTION OF THE KING MUST PREVAIL[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]THE INSTRUCTION OF THE KING IS THAT NO PATENTEE MUST EMBARK OF A PROTEST.
THE ROYALTY WILL BE PAID THROUGH LITIGATION.
WHO IS YUSUF TO DISOBEY THE INSTRUCTION OF THE KING.
BANJO IS RIGHT.
[/font]
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 5:48am On Feb 12, 2012
THE INSTRUCTION OF THE KING MUST PREVAIL

THE INSTRUCTION OF THE KING IS THAT NO PATENTEE MUST EMBARK OF A PROTEST.
THE ROYALTY WILL BE PAID THROUGH LITIGATION.
WHO IS YUSUF TO DISOBEY THE INSTRUCTION OF THE KING.
BANJO IS RIGHT. [/font]
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 5:52am On Feb 12, 2012
@SAIBUARI

[center]WHERE IS THE SOLUTIONS TO MY ASSIGNMENTS.
I GAVE YOU ASSIGNMENTS HERE AND YOU RAN AWAY FOR TWO WEEKS.
ARE YOU AFRAID OF MY ASSIGNMENTS?
[/center]
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by fyneguy: 9:01am On Feb 12, 2012
Hmmmm SaiBuhari said there's no case in court. However, Yusuf has uploaded documents to prove otherwise.

Now, the question is : Who is out to misinform members of the public, short of calling him A LIAR?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2012
fyneguy:

Hmmmm SaiBuhari said there's no case in court. However, Yusuf has uploaded documents to prove otherwise.

Now, the question is : Who is out to misinform members of the public, short of calling him A LIAR?

^^^^
Everyone including uzoma, knows Saibugari is a kindergarten LIAR. cry
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2012
saibuhari is at a crucial meeting with woman of god mrs mary okon. he will soon answer you all
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Dvinconnection(m): 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2012
Let someone tell me how gey go dey go
about comandclem jor, i salute all great people of the house
please, where are we about the case in supreme court?
I was told that good news will be announced on the second week of March
Let somebody shout 3gbosa gbosa gbosa for comandclem
real patentees of d house i hail una
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2012
Salute to all patentee. My regards goes to great patentees. Forward we move. Thank you Mr Yusuf for the doc !
Note: you shall know the truth ?
Hope this will serve as pore evidence cause more are still coming. Long live comandclem. Peace
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:38pm On Feb 13, 2012
Fools of comandclem, you want us to believe what Yusuf posted here in the name of supreme court yet all of you pretended you did not read the court of appeal judgment uploaded here by lagerwhenindoubt. Fools of comandclem believe whatever appeals to their faulty ears and not the hard truth. Same way as these rogues uploaded in the former forum a (forged) letter purportedly written by mobil same way they have decided to do same with the supreme court. Forgery is their stock in trade. But wait a minute, even if the document uploaded here is genuine from supreme court, it has only ended up exposing the lie in the whole story of comandclem. Have they not been deceiving people that comandclem won the case at the court of appeal? But the document they uploaded is saying they are dissatisfied with the court of appeal ruling and thats why they are in supreme court. So wherein came the promise all the while that comandclem won and mobil will 'soon' pay. On what grounds have they been calling on mobil to obey court ruling? Which court? Is it the Kangaroo court of comandclem? On what impetus have they been deceiving patentees and fleecing them of hard earned monies? Yusuf, Omokemesi, Banjo, Airmak, et al, the document you have here said you were dissatisfied with Court of Appeal ruling that is why you have approached the supreme court, so what gospel have you been propagating all these years? Everything about ccnl is a big scam. CCNL is legality turned illegality. Having lost at the High Court and Appeal Court and seeing there is no more hope, they resorted to deceiving ignorant patentees and have been fleecing them of hard earned monies. What a scam! What a shame! If the court process uploaded here is genuine, how come since July the case has not been heard when some cases filed 2012 in same supreme court have been heard? Comandclem is a big scam, a big annoying fraud. Nigerians beware! If they could forge letter and deceived nigerians it emanated from mobil, is it supreme court process they cannot not forge? How come such high profile is not in the press? Get thee behind me you satanic agents of comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:42pm On Feb 13, 2012
I forgot to ask Yusuf to equally upload the ground of the appeal as set out in paragraph three in the document he is parading. Fools of comandclem, I pity you all. Chief Uwemedimo knows he has come to the end of the road as far as this patent stuff and royalty are concerned and has therefore decided to collect his royalty not from mobil but from unsuspecting nigerians. That is how legality turned to illegality.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:49pm On Feb 13, 2012
Immediately Yusuf upload his useless document, Airmak that has gone underground suddenly appeared and threw a missile at me and went back into his trench. But he doesnt know that saibuhari operates with intercontinental ballistic missile. Infact, I even use drones and I smoke out even those that hide in rubbish pipes. Its like they all have forgotten that I remain saibuhari. The pain in the neck of comandclem. I am saibuhari, the tormentor of criminals and forgers.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by fyneguy: 12:38am On Feb 14, 2012
Mr Sai Buhari,

Let's not muddle up issues here. The issue in question has to do with the information below

Insert Quote
For the last time to these deaf people. There is no case pending in any court anywhere in the world between comandclem and mobil
. Not the supreme court of nigeria, nor that of Boko Haram! QED!

You gave the above assertion. However, Yusuf uploaded documents with relevant case numbers which are verfiable in the said court of law. Dissatisfied or not, the point here is that you claimed there was no case pending in any court. Hitherto, you haven't informed the public that you have tried to verify the case numbers stated in the uploaded documents.

On this premise alone, why should the public trust you?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 4:15am On Feb 14, 2012
@saibuhari,

I have taken time to study you very well. I researched you mentality for few days. And i came to the conclusions that you have nothing upstaires to challenge my intellectuallism here. I mean it.

I gave you two assignments here for the past three weeks. And uptil today, you do't submit your assignments to me for an objective assessment of your mental capability. What a poor boy!

It is true that you are afraid of my two dangerous assignments. Yes i mean it. Come out and provide answers to the assignments. You can never do.

~usefulman
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 4:59am On Feb 14, 2012
@saihibuary

YOUR ASSIGNMENTS ONCE AGAIN.

(1) You addressed YUSUF and others as scammers.

Come out and proof with court evidence the above allegation as provided for in Section 135 of Criminal Code Cap 344 Law of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria?
He who alleges must proof.
Saihibury, come out and proof your allegation.

(2) Section 25 subsection 1 of the Patents and Designs Act of 1990 says before anybody can make us of a patented invention of an inventor, a licence must be issued to that effect from the inventor.

Saihibuary, please show me the licence issued by THE KING to MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED before the usage of the patented invention of CCNL called ANTI-CORROSIVE SPECIAL PAINT FOR QIT in their oil extraction in Nigeria?

Submit those assignments to me in the next 24 hours or you bury your head in shame for life for ever and ever.

NAME :YUSUF NURUDEEN (AAT , ACA)

POSITION: CCNL MARKETING MANAGER.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 5:19am On Feb 14, 2012
Does ccnl have lawyers or not? How come their lawyers are sleeping while mobil is not filing a reply? Forged docs!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 5:25am On Feb 14, 2012
@Yusuf akure aka mary okon. Ur assignments sound meaningless since u can not write in english. De king made a bad choice
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 5:36am On Feb 14, 2012
@yusuf. Do we need hammers to get it into ur head dat ccnl could not prove in court dat mobil used its paint?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 6:22am On Feb 14, 2012
THE TWO DANGEROUS QUESTIONS.

the brain behind the payment of CCNL royalty.

THE TWO DANGEROUS QUESTIONS.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 6:49am On Feb 14, 2012
Yusuf. Ccnl could not prove patent infringement. Post de grounds of ur appeal in de so called SC case for all to read.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 7:06am On Feb 14, 2012
THE TWO DANGEROUS QUESTIONS

(2) Section 25 subsection 1 of the Patents and Designs Act of 1990 says before anybody can make use of a patented invention of an inventor, a licence must be issued to that effect from the inventor.

MR MISUZUMA, please show me the licence issued by THE KING to MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED before the usage of the patented invention of CCNL called ANTI-CORROSIVE SPECIAL PAINT FOR QIT in their oil extraction in Nigeria?

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 7:12am On Feb 14, 2012
THE TWO DANGEROUS QUESTIONS

(2) Section 25 subsection 1 of the Patents and Designs Act of 1990

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 7:18am On Feb 14, 2012
licence

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 7:23am On Feb 14, 2012
It is no use trying to communicate in english with yusuf. I wish I could write Yoruba well. Very bad choice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (78) (Reply)

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.