Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,210 members, 7,963,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:58 AM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (215075 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
roxell120. Make God anoint ur head with oyel. E go better for you. As God dey punish ajamu and him future generation. God go dey transfer d blessing give pipo wey tanda for justice inside this comandclem. We won sabi wetin company take billions of naira do. Whia dem carry the billions go? Whia den carry id card millions go? We never see traces of id card wey we pay for.

Ajamu ajamu ajamu.. God go fill ur dirty life with bitterness. Pipo dey suffer sell house and property, you dey carry the money build house. U dey chop d money. because say salami no gree for the reckless spending wey una dey do for company. Una con conspire sack am.

God dey oo. God dey oo. Ajamu, Pipo wey u kill blood go hunt you. Ur juju go kill you.

We no dey pay any money again till dem audit ajamu. If dem no audit that international theif theif. We no go gree. If dem no audit the thief ajamu, na him be say comandclem na fraud.
Una go yan the world how una use patentee money buy limousine.

Make una sell d limosine and ajamu house take run case. Theif theif pipo
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Femolacaster(m): 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
For how long are we going to wait ?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2013
Ajamu Ajamu Ajamu. Wia d Id card wey we pay for. U no sabi say na sweat we take get d money abi? Abi u still dey spen money on top ur second house?

because u wan control all d money. U kill good pipo for company.

U force id card contract comot from salami, u chop d money finish now and we no see any card. Theif.
Audit d theif now oo bfor we carry protest go television. Na den d whole world go sabi wetin dey cook for comandclem. Ajamu na international theif
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 6:55am On Aug 08, 2013
Ajamu don use juju tie king down. Some pipo dey talk say king no fit audit am because say dem be one. Dem talk say theif ajamu talk say na king dey chop our money. Say for that reason, king no fit audit am. Make una save us from this theif o. Him still dey carry king name take fraud. King must to audit this international theif wey dey call himsef P.A

Ajamu don chop our money for Id card. If not wia d card dey? We never pay? Ajamu ajamu ajamu. D blood of pipo wey you kill for money dey cry
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 7:10am On Aug 08, 2013
ajamu ajamu ajamu. Wia the 7 million naira wey you make for lagos id card bin dey? You never give pipo one card. Wia d 4 million wey you collect from abuja bin dey? Wia d patentee money bin dey?

If comandclem no audit this juju international theif, EFCC go do the work for una. Na den comandclem yansh go open make d whole world see. Make una audit d theif na na

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Femolacaster(m): 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2013
rilwanoba: ajamu ajamu ajamu. Wia the 7 million naira wey you make for lagos id card bin dey? You never give pipo one card. Wia d 4 million wey you collect from abuja bin dey? Wia d patentee money bin dey?
If comandclem no audit this juju international theif, EFCC go do the work for una. Na den comandclem yansh go open make d whole world see. Make una audit d theif na na
Rilwanoba your own too much. Who u be sef ? I am sure dat na every second u dey visit this tread.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by papaajasco(m): 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
I
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by papaajasco(m): 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2013
Yusuf_Akure: [size=18pt]One of the alleged personnel in the anti-ccnl text messages reacted to the unsubstantiated allegation leveled against him on www.facebook.com/ComandclemNigeriaLimited in respond to questions forwarded by Mr. Samson Oluwatosin – a patentee from Ogun State. [/size]

[size=16pt]• Samson Oluwatosin D case hs nt settled in d supreme court yt dr are problms, am wondering wot we hapen after victory in d supreme court. Secondly are we going 2 continue waitn 4 mobil 2 reply without doing anything, kwning fully wel dt mobil employed dt as a delay tact...See More
Unlike • Reply • 2 • 21 hours ago via mobile • Edited

Samson Oluwatosin Pls I need answer 2 dos things I mentioned. Thanks
Unlike • 1 • 21 hours ago via mobile • Edited
[/size]

[size=16pt]Prince Ajamu My dear Mr Tosin, I appreciate you for your wisdom and understanding. I wish to reply to your questions so that other patentee could benefit from your questions.

1. There is no problem in Comandclem the way it is being painted because the so called problem was artificial and self made problems. Salami was dismissed because he told lies before Ibarapa police Station, Abeokuta,Ogun State,in order to prevent auditor from auditing his account in Ogun state office of Comandclem. Also, pastor Salami alleged that, the king will runaway immediately he receives our Royalties from Mobil. He alleged also that king is a reckless spender so patentee in Ogun state should not pay money to the company's account but rather pay directly to him "Pastor Salami" which he never gave to the king. Knowing fully well that auditing him will reveals the Truth, instead of repenting as a pastor, he resulted to blackmailing the company starting from the staff to the chairman which led to his i.e. Pastor Salami Dismissal as an employee.-Sir, if you are the Chairman of Comandclem, what will you do? Will you allow pastor salami to use the company to enrich himself without accountability? Will you allow pastor salami to destroy the company image and poison the mind of the patentee with lies and fear?

2. In the Supreme Court, we had fulfilled our part of legal write up, whether Mobil reply or not we are not bothered because they have the right to either reply or not. Rather, we are waiting patiently for the Supreme Court justices to be back from their holiday so that our case can be listed for hearing depending on the work load at the Supreme Court.

3. CCNL Program in Ogun state will soon be back. Please kindly understand that the program is Comandclem program and not pastor Salami's programme. Please note that anyone could be assigned to anchor the programme since Comandclem is not operating secretly.
Sir, there is no offense that cannot be pardonable except that is an offense that is against the Holy Spirit.
Instead of pastor salami repenting, he resulted into castigating and blackmailing the company(comandclem),comandclem elders in ogun state(rev shoyemi,Ayeni,baba soja),company staff in ogun state(Sunday-the new Ogun state manager, and Kehinde-CCNL DIRECTOR OF PERSONNEL),King's Personal Assistant/CCNL DIRECTOR OF ADMINISTRATION-Prince AJAMU Sunday,and all Patentee of CCNL of which you are included with a promise that without him, pastor salami ,The PATENTEE AND COMANDCLEM will NOT COLLECT ANY ROYALTIES FROM MOBIL .
THAT WAS THE REASON BEHIND PASTOR SALAMI ACTION OF SENDING TEXT MESSAGE TO MISINFORM,MISLEAD,MISGUIDE AND CAUSE CONFUSION AMONG PATENTEE FOR MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED TO BE HAPPY AND CELEBRATE THAT WE HAVE STARTED FIGHTING OUR SELF.
I AM PLEADING WITH ALL PATENTEE ON FACEBOOK AND NAIRALAND ESPECIALLY umehemeka, tenfour THAT WE SHOULD NOT BE IGNORANT OF THE DEVICES OF THE ENEMIES AS PASTOR SALAMI HAS RESOLVED WITHIN HIMSELF TO WORK AGAINST US,WE THE PATENTEE ,COMANDCLEM AND THE INVENTOR-KING PROF.EMERITUS CLEMENT J.A.UWEMEDIMO TO THE INTEREST OF MOBIL BUT HE HAS FAILED AND HE WILL NEVER SUCCEED BECAUSE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS AND FOREVER PREVAILS OVER LIES,DECEIT,BLACKMAIL.

Please kindly note that,On Nairaland,rilwanoba is Pastor salami.

PLEASE,YOU CAN CONTACT ME DIRECTLY ON THIS NO...08051144043
ALSO FOR THE PEOPLE PASTOR SALAMI ACCUSSED IN THE BLACMAILED TEXT MESSAGE,YOU CAN CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY FOR YOU TO KNOW THE TRUTH AND IN THE SPIRIT OF FEAR HEARING....Elder REV SHOYEMI-07034140784..Elder AYENI-08033662622,Elder baba soldier-08060480435....
New Ogun state manager,Sunday-08035506723......Kehinde-08033340069

YOURS,OBEDIENTLY,.........PRINCE AJAMU SUNDAY
Unlike • 3 • 15 hours ago via mobile • Edited
[/size]

[size=18pt]www.facebook.com/ComandclemNigeriaLimited[/size]

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by papaajasco(m): 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
I appreciate the effort of all Comandclem patriotic members that are on the nairaland starting from baba omokemisi,Yusuf akure,ken,Godsayyes,ademolade,airmark,banjo24,sureboy,onedray,
Umehemeka,arulogun and also Mobil patriotic members on the nairaland starting from Saibuhari,arena 07,largerwani,rilwanoba and others that I can not mention.
My names are Ajamu Sunday a.k.a papaajasco on nairaland.
I am privileged to know pastor salami t. Abimbola a.k.a. Rilwanoba on the nairaland.
There is time and season for every thing in life,time to be silent and time to talk. I have been in this forum since 2010 reading comment for and against Comandclem.
Please,let us understand the simple logic behind Comandclem vs Mobil case that is in the court.
Comandclem has vowed to collect their royalties from the user of their invention,"anti corrosive special paint for q.I.t "while Mobil has boasted and promised the king that though they know that king prof clement .j.a. Uwemedimo is the inventor,they will never pay him one kobo.Mobil lawyer in early 2000s told the king that they will show the king that they are lawyers hence they frustrated the case up till date.
My fellow patentee,it was When people like you and I read about what Comandclem,the inventor,king clement Uwemedimo is doing in the court in fulfilling his vow of collecting royalties from Mobil that will joined him by becoming a member so that we can also benefit from the accrued royalties.
Initially,as at year 2000s,Mobil thought that the old blind inventor will soon die.Besides,their lawyers should frustrate him that the old man will not have money to pursue the case.
But,who is he that speaks when The Lord has not spoken?
GOD BROUGHT HELP FROM THE EAST,WEST,SOUTH TO NORTHERN SIDE OF NIGERIA TO SUPPORT COMANDCLEM,KING FINANCIALLY.
I WANT US TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE THAT SUPPORTED COMANDCLEM AGAINST THE INJUSTICE OF MOBIL,GOD WILL REWAD US ACCORDINGLY LIKEWISE THOSE THAT IS AGAINST COMANDCLEM.
IN ORDER TO KILL COMANDCLEM ,MOBIL ARRANGED WITH EFCC TO ARREST THE KING AND MYSELF ALLEGING THAT WE COLLECTED MONEY UNDER FALSE PRETENCE THAT WE ARE EXPECTING ROYALTIES ON OUR INVENTION.
MOBIL INTENTION IS TO BLACKMAIL COMANDCLEM FOR WE THE PATENTEE TO STOP THE FINANCIAL SUPPORT WE ARE GIVING TO COMANDCLEM THEN COMANDCLEM WILL NOT HAVE THE FINANCIAL CAPABILITY TO PURSUE THE COLLECTION OF OUR ROYALTIES FROM MONIL AT THE SUPREME COURT.

PLEASE,MEMBERS WE MUST NOT BE IGNORANT OF THE ENEMY DEVICES,PASTOR SALAMI T ABIMBOLA A.K.A. RILWANOBA WAS DISMISSED BY COMANDCLEM NOT AJAMU SUNDAY AS A STAFF AND HE STARTED FIGTHING US.IT APPEARS AS IF HE IS FIGHTING AJAMU SUNDAY BUT LOGICALLY,HE IS FIGHTING AJAMU,COMANDCLEM,KING AND YOU AS A PATENTEE.HE IS NOW WORKING AGAINST COMANDCLEM AND WORKING FOR MOBIL WHICH SHOWS THAT HE NEVER HAD GOOD INTEREST ON COMANDCLEM /PATENTEE BUT RATHER THE MONEY HE WAS MAKING FOR HIS SELFISH INTEREST AND NOT FOR THE INTEREST OF THE COMPANY.
I WANT ALL MEMBERS CHALLENGE RILWANOBA TO SHOW THE EVIDENCE AGAINST AJAMU SUNDAY FOR THE WORLD TO SEE IF NOT HE IS JUST A CHEAP BLACMAILER AND UNREPENTANT LIARS.LET SALAMI SHOWS THE EVIDENCE OF THE HOUSE BUILD BY AJAMU,JUJU AJAMU DID TO THE KING,4 and 7MILLION AND BILLION AJAMU STOLE,AJAMU FATHER BEING AN HERBALIST,AJAMU FIGHTING COMANDCLEM LAWYER SO THAT HE CAN CHOP LAWYER MONEY,AJAMU NOT ALLOWING THE KING TO GIVE APPOINTMENT LETTER TO COMANDCLEM SECOND LAWYER,PEOPLE THAT PASS AJAMU THAT AJAMU KILL SO THAT AJAMU WILL BE ON TOP because it is the law that HE THAT ALLEGED MUST PROOF.

FELLOW PATENTEE,RILWANOBA A.k.a. Pastor salami is a distractor,our focus is on Supreme Court to give us a hearing date whenever they are back from their holiday.
I WANT TO REINSTATE THAT ANY COMPANY-MOBIL,GOVT AGENCY-EFCC,INDIVIDUAL-PASTOR SALAMI A.K.A. RILWANOBA,SAIBUHARI AND OTHERS WORKING AGAINST/FIGHTING COMANDCLEM ARE ONLY FIGHTING GOD AGENDA FOR NIGERIANS/NIGERIA AND THEY WILL ALL FAIL BECAUSE NO ONE FIGHTS GOD AND WINS.

FELLOW COMRADE,I WANT US TO BE STRONG ,COURAGEOUS AND UNITED BECAUSE our 33 years journey started in 1980 and there is no journey that will not end one day.
OUR JOURNEY TO VICTORY WILL EVENTUALLY END AT THE SUPREME COURT OF NIGERIA THAT IS WHY MOBIL ORDERED SAIBUHARI TO STOP TALKING ON THE NAIRALAND BECAUSE THE TRUTH MUST PREVAILS AGAINST LIES.ALSO,THOSE IN DARNWSS WILL HIDE THEIR IDENTITY WHY THOSE IN LIGHT CAN BE SEEN,TOUCH AND REACHABLE.
THANKS,YRS OBEDIENT SERVANT,AJAMU SUNDAY...............I CAN BE REACHABLE ON -08051144043.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
This international theif no dey repent.

Shey na true say you send abuja manager juju with document abi na lie? U wan dey collect money dey chop from abuja. Theif.

U talk say u no get house abi wetin i hear? I wan make u deny am wella make d pipo hear b4 i post d address. Make dem know say you be real theif.

Wetin consign me wit salami. Shey na ur juju tell u say i be salami. Stewpid idiot.

No be true say you kill some managers wey be ur rival? No be u kill ojuelegba manager? Na the person wey you tell say you go kill am talk ma oo. Una go hear tory soon. You no shoot arrow give that woman? Abi u no talk am say she get power pass u for company? No worry, dem blood go hunt u.

If you sure say u no dey comot company money, make you tell dem jobless errand boys make dem help you post company account statement.

If u sure say una no dey spent recklessly, make you post company account statement make we for sabi how una take our money run case.

No be to chop money be d reason wey u snatch id card contract from salami. I sabi say the id card no go get organization.

Ajamu international theif no go allow organization for company. If company dey organize him no go see money steal. Na only him d juju man wan get access to king.

Ajamu ajamu ajamu.. How many time i call you. Na to ur juju preist u dey obedient to.

Ajamu ajamu ajamu.. I see d juju wey u carry attack me for dream. Shey because say u never dey prison, u still get chance to dey consult that preist? Abi make i paste the juju preist address?

I don ready for u. U think say u fit deceiv pipo for too long? That account wey that person dey helep you manage.. I dont get una details oo. God go fire that ur wicked heart with bitterness.

Theif. If company no audit this boy. Na him be say company no clean. Na im be say dem dey follow do yamayama wit pipo money.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by papaajasco(m): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2013
Dear pastor salami a.k.a. RILWANOBA, you are nothing but a cheap coward.
If truly you are a man enough,why are you hiding to fight.
Why can't you confront Ajamu and the world with the address,picture of the house he built.
Where are the proof that Ajamu gave Yusuf akure one million Naira every month.
Yusuf akure sacrifice for members to be informed but you rather blackmail him just for him to be discouraged and your new employer, Mobil can be happy.
Is it not insanity for pastor salami to say that Ajamu kill deacon akpan of ojuelegba and prophetest iyawo asaolu of oyo state office of Comandclem?
Pastor salami false allegation is as good as saying that any one that is death in Comandclem,Mobil,and Nigeria at large was killed by Ajamu so that Ajamu can be on top.
May Almighty God Forgive you pastor salami,liar of first class order.THERE IS A YORUBA SAYING THAT "IT IS A LIAR THAT WILL SAY HIS WITNESS IS IN HEAVEN"
Why is pastor salami crying foul?
He is running away from auditing AND he has been DISMISSED BY COMANDCLEM.

The company audit Ajamu,daily.

FELLOW PATENTEE,I DON'T INTEND making things personal.Comandclem joined us together.i just think I am in position to present the fact for the world to see because pastor salami has made up his mind to blackmail Comandclem BUT HE HAS FAILED WOEFULLY BECAUSE PROBLEM KNOWN IS PROBLEM HALVE SOLVED.
WE ARE STILL EXPECTING THE SUPREME COURT TO BE BACK FROM HOLIDAY SO THAT WE MAY KNOW MORE ABOUT THE HEARING DAY.
THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL.AMEN.
YOURS OBEDIENTLY,..............AJAMU SUNDAY...........08051144043- I am not hiding my identity..
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:50am On Aug 10, 2013
With all sincerity of heart I Hon Ashaolu a.k.a Banjo24 find it clear and understandable the reason why Rilwanoba is making noise. Presently am in Lagos with Baba, THE KING OF WEALTH OF THE OCEAN and Baba explain everything to me and it is crystal clear.
In summary, Mr Ajamu Sunday is clean and clear. Ajamu Sunday is a comandclem staff just like you were before you were sack
Ajamu did not sack Salami but The KING himself. Ajamu did not employ Salami and cannot sack him. But, The King can and it was him 'The King' who sack you due to your ATROCITIES.
I pause to hear the next word from u before I continue. But, be warn. Don't come here to cause un-necessary confusion. Where were u when this forum is hot ? Where were u when Mobil agents attack us spiritually and physically on this forum ?
But let me warn u before u cross me, I am Banjo, the un-disputable man, no enemies of comandclem as ever cross me at defeat Me.
Dear patentee, I beseech the, forget about this distraction and let us focus on how we are going to collect our lawful royalty from Mobil and co.
You can reach me on 07036692021
God bless Comandclem
God bless Nigeria
God bless Patentee.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by bambam124: 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
All will b clearly well 1 day up comandclem! Up patentee!!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 3:47am On Aug 11, 2013
make una see this shameless he goat wen call himself papa ajasco. U be complete joke.

Abeg post the audit report wey dem carry audit you. Theif and liar. Dem audit you and u still dey form P.A abi. Na him be say company dey use u dey deceive pipo.

Who talk say king talk say Ajamu clean? He be like say this banjo don collect him salary com dey yarn complete lie. Make king himself release statement say Ajamu clean. Liars. Ajamu juju don catch u. U sabi say ur oga na theif but u go con here con defend am. No be juju dey control u so?

Ajamu ajamu ajamu, now you don tell everybody urself say na u kill mama ashaolu, abi shey na me talk am. Arm robber.

Ajamu ajamu ajamu, where d money bin dey? D 28 Million naira wey kwara manager Tokubo steal for company. Him talk say him send you 19 million naira. Where the money dey? U don prosecute am? Why u no prosecute? Make Sango strike you if u lie. No be share share u and tokunbo dey share d loot? International theif.

Swear wth Ogun and Sango, swear ur Bible on top this forum say you no build house. Ajamu theif. Swear with your juju father name. Swear say make Ogun kill u if you use patentee money build house. Swear say make God use thunder strike you if u build house with our money. Stewpid theif.

U neva tell pipo why u send juju go meet abuja manager. International theif.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 4:07am On Aug 11, 2013
Ajamu ajamu ajamu, na u be comandclem? If i dey expose ur theify theify life, shey dt one mean say i dey against company? Na so u hate salami reach? Who tell u say me rilwanoba na salami? Both of una na theif but na u be the worse theif. U don dey pursue salami downfall, now wey u don get am. U never satisfy?
U sabi many pipo wey u don cause dem downfall for company with lies?

Whie d money wey that theif tokunbo send you? Why u go ilorin back? No be to go chop money again? When u never explain wetin u use ur share of the loot do. God go fill ur life with bitterness. God go punish u if u guilty. Na barawo ur name suppose be.

Na bird go chop dt theif theif eye wey u get. Na ghost go dey kiss that ur useless mouth wey u carry dey spoil pipo and deceiv pipo. Ediot.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by uzohkings: 12:15pm On Aug 11, 2013
this is a real show of shame. there has to be a word from the king...maybe to bring clarification to this issue. a video posted to YouTube and the link shared on every social media site and on evry forums will do justice to all these mess....
patentees are always left in the dark about goings on. this invention belongs to every one now. so if there's any shake in management, let us be briefed so that rumors are not peddled because right now we don't know who is saying the truth...
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2013
Banjo, I still want to assume CCNL doesn't pay u as u made us believe ealier on this forum. Not like Yusuf who claim to render a selfless service but now a branch manager in CCNL all at no consideration.
Banjo, since u have direct access to the King kindly tell the King to suspend this I.D card of a thing for now and mobilise the team of his staff and resources toward collecting our royalties from Mobil and every other things will follow afterward.
Don't you think that patentees are begining to doubt the credibility of Comandclem management team? Some drastic steps have to be taking to address some of these lingering issues Otherswise, the King/comandclem might very soon discover that patentees are running out of patience. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2013
Company no fit move forward with theif Ajamu for there. Na how to chop pipo money him sabi. Na how to tanda alone for power him sabi. Na how to dey spoil pipo him sabi. Na how do dey kill pipo him sabi. Na how to dey do juju him sabi.

Him no chase case for court, na money an contract him dey pursue for company. Patentees dey lean, him dey fat. Patentees dey sell property to invest, ajamu dey take d money build house.

Make company audit d theif make una see him yeye outside. International theif.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Femolacaster(m): 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2013
Seconder
umehemeka: Banjo, I still want to assume CCNL doesn't pay u as u made us believe ealier on this forum. Not like Yusuf who claim to render a selfless service but now a branch manager in CCNL all at no consideration.
Banjo, since u have direct access to the King kindly tell the King to suspend this I.D card of a thing for now and mobilise the team of his staff and resources toward collecting our royalties from Mobil and every other things will follow afterward.
Don't you think that patentees are begining to doubt the credibility of Comandclem management team? Some drastic steps have to be taking to address some of these lingering issues Otherswise, the King/comandclem might very soon discover that patentees are running out of patience. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2013
papaajasco: Dear
pastor salami a.k.a. RILWANOBA, you are nothing but a cheap coward. If truly you are a man enough,why are you hiding to fight. Why can't you confront Ajamu and the world with the address,picture of the house he built. Where are the proof that Ajamu gave Yusuf akure one million Naira every month.
Yusuf akure sacrifice for members to be informed but you rather
blackmail him just for him to be discouraged and your new employer, Mobil can be happy.
Is it not insanity for pastor salami to say that Ajamu kill deacon akpan of ojuelegba and prophetest iyawo asaolu of oyo state office of Comandclem?
Pastor salami false allegation is as good as saying that any one that is death in Comandclem,Mobil,and Nigeria at large was killed by Ajamu so that Ajamu can be on top. May Almighty God Forgive you pastor salami,liar of first class
order.THERE IS A YORUBA SAYING THAT "IT IS A LIAR THAT WILL SAY HIS WITNESS IS IN HEAVEN"
Why is pastor salami crying foul?
He is running away from auditing AND he has been DISMISSED BY
COMANDCLEM.

The company audit Ajamu,daily.

FELLOW PATENTEE,I DON'T INTEND making things personal. Comandclem joined us together.i just think I am in position to present the fact for the world to see because pastor salami has made up his mind to blackmail
Comandclem BUT HE HAS FAILED WOEFULLY BECAUSE PROBLEM KNOWN IS PROBLEM
HALVE SOLVED. WE ARE STILL EXPECTING THE SUPREME COURT TO BE BACK FROM HOLIDAY SO THAT WE MAY KNOW MORE ABOUT THE HEARING DAY. THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL.AMEN.
YOURS OBEDIENTLY,..............AJAMU SUNDAY...........08051144043- I am
not hiding my identity.

So when exactly is court resuming hearing?

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Risktaker(m): 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2013
Dear mr Ajamu, continue doing your work. Be steadfast, focus and prayerful. Millions of character assasinations will not change you. You can never be a thief if you are not a thief nor become a killer if you are not. Please learn lessons from pastor Salami's downfall and take cautions. There may be many riliwan obas around you. I salute Yusuf, Banjo newken and others, may God bless your efforts.
Dear co-patentees, no shaking, just have little patient and keep praying for pa. Uwemedimo to live long.
As a matter of fact, there are backlog of cases before the Judges in the S'court of which Comandclem case is one and some personalities are working round the clock to make sure the S'Court attend to us in earnest.
Long live the Patentees!
Long live the King!!
Long live Comandclem!!!
Long live Nigeria!!!!Dear mr Ajamu, continue doing your work. Be steadfast, focus and prayerful. Millions of character assasinations will not change you. You can never be a thief if you are not a thief nor become a killer if you are not. Please learn lessons from pastor Salami's downfall and take cautions. There may be many riliwan obas around you. I salute Yusuf, Banjo newken and others, may God bless your efforts.
Dear co-patentees, no shaking, just have little patient and keep praying for pa. Uwemedimo to live long.
As a matter of fact, there are backlog of cases before the Judges in the S'court of which Comandclem case is one and some personalities are working round the clock to make sure the S'Court attend to us in earnest.
Long live the Patentees!
Long live the King!!
Long live Comandclem!!!
Long live Nigeria!!!!
Dear mr Ajamu, continue doing your work. Be steadfast, focus and prayerful. Millions of character assasinations will not change you. You can never be a thief if you are not a thief nor become a killer if you are not. Please learn lessons from pastor Salami's downfall and take cautions. There may be many riliwan obas around you. I salute Yusuf, Banjo newken and others, may God bless your efforts.
Long live the Patentees!
Long live the King!!
Long live Comandclem!!!
Long live Nigeria!!!!

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by papaajasco(m): 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
My dear Redbenson and Risktaker, I appreciate your understanding of the issue at hands

Fellow PATENTEE, Supreme Court will resume on Monday 16th September, 2013 from there annual judiciary holiday. We hope that there after the case between Comandclem and Mobil will be listed for hearing depending on the work load in the hands of the Supreme Court of Nigeria.
So help us God so that the hearing date will not be too long. Amen.
Yours,
Ajamu Sunday
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 6:59am On Aug 13, 2013
this theif don talk again. Him neva answer question him dey form responsible boy. Until u talk wetin u carry tokunbo loot do, until you talk why u send juju go meet abuja manager. Until u submit dem audit papers wey dem carry audit you. Onyeara, barawo, international theif
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by ARULOGUNola: 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
Going by the trend of this conversation, I realize there is no need to be hiding our identity if we really want people to believe anything we say on this platform. I love everyone that has been contributing to this issue, but the only observation that I wish to make is] that AJAMU and BANJO had given us their identities, let RILWAN OBA also post his identity so that people can reach him on phone for further clarification. Also, I will be very happy if RILWAN OBA can post the pictures of the said house on the Internet for people to see and to justify his claims and also the address of the said house. If this is done I will be justified to be following RILWAN OBA on this issue. As regard Comandclem, am very happy that none of RILWAN OBA , Ajamu, Banjo etc believe CCNL doesn't have a good case, thank God we all believe in CCNL success. Concerning ID Card, INVENTOR has spoken, it is compulsory but not important for every Patentee to be identified by the Inventor as the exercise will serve many purposes. A bonafide Patentee must have "SSSN" according to the Inventor. If a Patentee refuses the ID Card, how will such be distinguished from those patentees whose these 419 managers had swindled? My advice for only wise patentees is to get their SSSN through their ID. Longlive CCNL, Long
Live the King, Longlive all Patentees.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
Firstly, I would like to commend the positive responds of patriotic patentee who as been calling me on phone concerning the progress of our dear company. Am assuring you that this issue is a minor issue because God is alive.
Am less concern about rilwanoba or anybody, but,am more concern about comanclem victory in which our investment is attached to.
I so much love and adore the comment of ARULOGUN ola because you understand the issue on ground.

Dear Patentee, don't forget that saibrown also fail to show is true identity even though it was reveal. Thank God we all know what end him !
Concerning the I.D card issue: ARULOGUN as answer the question.

Banjo24
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by john1982: 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
All what all of you have said is fine, concerning ID card, the idea is also welcome, but idea of trying to ask for money on this project nomatter how little the money is, that one will not happen here, why are you ppl rush, so you want each patentee to have ID card so that such patentee data will appear on your database in the name of #2,000 each patentee, whereas COMANDCLEM patentee are millions, na wa o, i beg relax, relax, relax let us see the end of the case before demand for another billions of nira.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
Taking a picture with Baba just nw. ''Be rest assure our investment is certain''
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
God is in control.
Our victory is certain.

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 12:30am On Aug 14, 2013
With the king of the wealth of the ocean

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by roxell120(m): 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
image making at work! who is risktaker again? u pple should make things happen than talking only on nairaland.this new name has assumed a new status that will last for some time. I refuse to be dragged down again by ur sweet preaching that got me involved.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by storjinta: 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
There s no need for all this fighting and abusing among united patentee.lets join forces and unleash it on mobil.i m very sure if must of us patentee put our energy together we could achieve alot.Greetings to all patentee.one love.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by JUSTINO76: 9:26am On Aug 16, 2013
Comandclem is real. I want to urge all patentees to be steadfast and prayerful and never be discouraged by the activities of family members who all of a sudden decided to go the way of Judas. King CJA Uwemedimoh and Comandclem shall be vindicated at the end of the day. Let‘s join hands and fight the common enemy Mobil and all their antics. Remember that injury to one is injury to all. Let‘s be patient and wait for the Apex Court to resume from their annual vacation so that the next date will be known. From the distance we have gone, we have covered more than 80% and the remaining percentage can be covered in no distant time. To lose faith now will amount to “shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted“ .Patentees, rejoice for your day of vindication in identifying with King CJA Uwemedimoh and Comandclem is fast approaching. Congratulations!

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (78) (Reply)

What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.