Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

Why The Noise About Ojude Oba Festival? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Noise About Ojude Oba Festival? (460 Views)

Notice How The Noise About Nationwide Hunger Protests Died Down / U.S, UK Only Making Noise About Sanctioning Election Riggers –prof. Akinyemi / Shouts Of APC At Ojude Oba Festival Is An Abomination - OBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Noise About Ojude Oba Festival? by Timi0fede: 2:24pm On Jun 20
I don't know why yorubas enjoy deluding themselves.

There's been so much noise from yoruba quarters about the just concluded Ojude Oba festival. The good people of Ijebu Ode have repeatedly made it clear to all and sundry that they are not yorubas and have absolutely nothing to do with the scratched face oduduwayo people of the sad waste.

Why must yoruba people continue to force themselves on Ijebu Ode who clearly want nothing to do with them? Why the attaché by force? Does it mean that yoruba people don't have their own culture they can be proud of? Why are you shouting about a festival that has nothing to do with you except for close proximity?

Ijebu Ode people have continously maintained that they migrated from Sudan, which make Ijebu land Sudanese territory. Yoruba land grabbers should maintain their distance, as any further incursion on Ijebu land will be considered an act of war and we the good people of Edeland will be there to assist our Ijebu cousins to decimate the ewedu land grabbers from the land of the fallen demons otherwise known as the sad waste.

Yoruba people this will serve as your final warning to stay off Ijebu land and Edeland, we are not related in anyway and we want absolutely nothing to do with you.

To my wonderful Ijebu brothers and sisters, I'd like to use this opportunity to convey my congratulations on your successful Ojude Oba festival, with love from Edeland.

Over and out

2 Likes

Re: Why The Noise About Ojude Oba Festival? by helinues: 2:27pm On Jun 20
Hahahah

Ebin pawa generalization don backfire

Yoruba Swaga

grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Noise About Ojude Oba Festival? by Timi0fede: 2:29pm On Jun 20
helinues:
Hahahah

Ebin pawa generalization don backfire

grin

Stop doing attaché by force yoruba moslem. Ijebu Ode people are not yoruba and don't want anything to do with ewedu people from the sad waste, you can cry me a river
Re: Why The Noise About Ojude Oba Festival? by EreluRoz: 2:29pm On Jun 20
Qtguru can you relate? Take 🎤 and explain
Re: Why The Noise About Ojude Oba Festival? by helinues: 2:30pm On Jun 20
Timi0fede:

Stop doing attaché by force yoruba moslem. Ijebu Ode people are not yoruba and don't want anything to do with ewedu people from the sad waste, you can cry me a river

Okay sir.

Is that all or do you have anything to add to it?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Noise About Ojude Oba Festival? by helinues: 2:33pm On Jun 20
Timi0fede:

I should be asking you my yoruba moslem brother, you seem to be on every thread convulsing and foaming in the mouth. I hope everything is OK at home

Don't forget the medication by 3pm oo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Noise About Ojude Oba Festival? by Timi0fede: 2:36pm On Jun 20
helinues:

Don't forget the medication by 3pm oo.

OK my yoruba moslem brother, but remember Ijebu land is Sudanese territory and have nothing to do with yoruba, I understand success has a lot of relatives and reason for your attaché by force but keep off or you will be resisted with extreme prejudice
Re: Why The Noise About Ojude Oba Festival? by omowolewa: 2:48pm On Jun 20
Let me invite you to the next one, you would like Yoruculture

2 Likes

Re: Why The Noise About Ojude Oba Festival? by Eponfergiesmall: 2:54pm On Jun 20
Osu people againgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Noise About Ojude Oba Festival? by Timi0fede: 2:59pm On Jun 20
Eponfergiesmall:
Osu people againgrin

E pain this yoruba moslem. I hope everything is OK at home
Re: Why The Noise About Ojude Oba Festival? by jumper524(m): 2:59pm On Jun 20
2 of your last 3 topics were deleted. it shows a lot who you are.

4 Likes

Re: Why The Noise About Ojude Oba Festival? by Eponfergiesmall: 3:01pm On Jun 20
Timi0fede:

E pain this yoruba moslem. I hope everything is OK at home

Osu mangrin I love seeing your Osu cry

3 Likes

Re: Why The Noise About Ojude Oba Festival? by helinues: 3:03pm On Jun 20
jumper524:
2 of your last 3 topics were deleted.
it shows a lot who you are.

Na inferiority complex no allow some of them to rest

7 Likes

Re: Why The Noise About Ojude Oba Festival? by Timi0fede: 3:04pm On Jun 20
Eponfergiesmall:

Osu mangrin I love seeing your Osu cry

Stale. I hope you enjoyed your sallah àlégbà with ewedu
Re: Why The Noise About Ojude Oba Festival? by Timi0fede: 3:05pm On Jun 20
helinues:

Na inferiority complex no allow some of them to rest

Super story. Is relationship by force? Ijebu said they're not yoruba, how's that an issue? Why not maintain your lane, is it by force to be yoruba?
Re: Why The Noise About Ojude Oba Festival? by Eponfergiesmall: 3:05pm On Jun 20
Timi0fede:

Stale. I hope you enjoyed your sallah àlégbà with ewedu

Sure I enjoy it,hope your mama find buyer to your younger brother?

1 Like

Re: Why The Noise About Ojude Oba Festival? by helinues: 3:08pm On Jun 20
Timi0fede:

Super story. Is relationship by force? Ijebu said they're not yoruba, how's that an issue? Why not maintain your lane, is it by force to be yoruba?

Only if you have a clue about how you are sounding .

Only if

1 Like

Re: Why The Noise About Ojude Oba Festival? by jumper524(m): 3:08pm On Jun 20
Timi0fede:

Yes, that's because yoruba moslems are cry babies and cannot swallow the bitter pill of truth. Please stay away from Ijebu land and admire from a distance because Ijebu people are not yoruba and any act of land grabbing will be met with stiff resistance
ijebu, awori, akoko, egun and more are not Yorubas but pride themselves as omooluwabis.
you should admire it not hate it.
I'm yet to see an ijebu post on social media that they are not Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Noise About Ojude Oba Festival? by spagettiluv: 3:10pm On Jun 20
People suffering from identity crises is saying my people are not Yorubas lol

2 Likes

Re: Why The Noise About Ojude Oba Festival? by helinues: 3:11pm On Jun 20
jumper524:
ijebu, awori, akoko, egun and more are not Yorubas but pride themselves as omooluwabis.

Una get time oo

Allow him to rant alone

2 Likes

Re: Why The Noise About Ojude Oba Festival? by Justiceganduje: 3:13pm On Jun 20
helinues:

Una get time oo

Allow him to rant alone
A sales boy needed at a newly built shopping mall at Lekki. Salary is very good.

1 Like

Re: Why The Noise About Ojude Oba Festival? by Timi0fede: 3:13pm On Jun 20
jumper524:

Dey play 😃

Re: Why The Noise About Ojude Oba Festival? by Timi0fede: 3:18pm On Jun 20
helinues:

Only if you have a clue about how you are sounding .

Only if

Yeah, I know the truth hurts, pele my yoruba moslem brother, but keep off Ijebu land. Awujale has already placed an embargo on ewedu gulping yoruba moslems to keep off or collect wotowoto 😃 😀 😄 😁
Re: Why The Noise About Ojude Oba Festival? by qtguru(m): 3:54pm On Jun 20
EreluRoz:
Qtguru can you relate? Take 🎤 and explain

I am a fake Ijebu ode person haven't been there in years.

1 Like

Re: Why The Noise About Ojude Oba Festival? by DevilsEqual(m): 4:12pm On Jun 20
mastakillah, Niok
Ehats with the Yoruba Obsession by your people

1 Like

Re: Why The Noise About Ojude Oba Festival? by helinues: 4:16pm On Jun 20
DevilsEqual:
mastakillah, Niok
Ehats with the Yoruba Obsession by your people

The heat they have been receiving lately won't let them rest now. You know if you put fire for rabbit hole, heh heh

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps Propose Death By Hanging For Kidnappers / Inec Gives N28.5m To Families Of Election Violence Victims / : Nigeria Owes N6.02tr –senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.