Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,716 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:46 PM

Why The Noise About Ojude Oba Festival? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Noise About Ojude Oba Festival? (487 Views)

Notice How The Noise About Nationwide Hunger Protests Died Down / U.S, UK Only Making Noise About Sanctioning Election Riggers –prof. Akinyemi / Shouts Of APC At Ojude Oba Festival Is An Abomination - OBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why The Noise About Ojude Oba Festival? by omoharry(f): 4:26pm On Jun 20
Timi0fede:
I don't know why yorubas enjoy deluding themselves.

There's been so much noise from yoruba quarters about the just concluded Ojude Oba festival. The good people of Ijebu Ode have repeatedly made it clear to all and sundry that they are not yorubas and have absolutely nothing to do with the scratched face oduduwayo people of the sad waste.

Why must yoruba people continue to force themselves on Ijebu Ode who clearly want nothing to do with them? Why the attaché by force? Does it mean that yoruba people don't have their own culture they can be proud of? Why are you shouting about a festival that has nothing to do with you except for close proximity?

Ijebu Ode people have continously maintained that they migrated from Sudan, which make Ijebu land Sudanese territory. Yoruba land grabbers should maintain their distance, as any further incursion on Ijebu land will be considered an act of war and we the good people of Edeland will be there to assist our Ijebu cousins to decimate the ewedu land grabbers from the land of the fallen demons otherwise known as the sad waste.

Yoruba people this will serve as your final warning to stay off Ijebu land and Edeland, we are not related in anyway and we want absolutely nothing to do with you.

To my wonderful Ijebu brothers and sisters, I'd like to use this opportunity to convey my congratulations on your successful Ojude Oba festival, with love from Edeland.

Over and out
I think you need to start taking your medication. Senseless talk

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rising Cost Of Food: Presidency Urges Nigerians To Embrace Subsistence Farming / Tinubu's Inflation: Bread Scarcity Hits Kaduna, Kano, Katsina / Dozens Killed In Libya Clashes: Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.