Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,603 members, 7,878,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:46 AM

Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) (46921 Views)

A Man Sells His House To Japa And Wants To Buy A House To Japada / 18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) / Why Nigerians Living In London Are Returning Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) by RemoveKebab: 6:38pm On Jun 20
What's with Yoruba and corn? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) by yommen: 6:40pm On Jun 20
Okortor:
See as London be like iyana ipaja...... London is overrated and populated by Yoruba's. Abuja is better than London..

Lols. Abuja than London kwa! I thought you claim Yorubas don't travel ni.
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) by Mikespecialone(m): 6:41pm On Jun 20
hkidola00:
those corn,do they look normal to you dont lie

So they look abnormal to you abi
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) by yommen: 6:44pm On Jun 20
AmericanIdiot:

So if your father is selling corn in uk it will be commendable abi
Oloribúrǔkwu öshi
Bastard

What If he making more money and having more time to relax? He knows when the business moves more and relaxes off business pick. Na wao! Must everybody do your conventional 8-5 and extra hours of labour? Go change your mentality brother

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) by Kayode3747: 6:49pm On Jun 20
Slavery mentality
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) by yommen: 6:49pm On Jun 20
abba190:
japa went wrong grin grin grin grin grin imagine japaing to london just to end up selling roasted corn

His profits at the end of the Month is still far higher than that of a professor in Nigeria. Look at things from different points of view before you talk. It's better to listen more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) by hkidola00(m): 6:52pm On Jun 20
ok
Mikespecialone:

So they look abnormal to you abi
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) by Gboom: 7:06pm On Jun 20
Baba alagbadado in London
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) by VULCAN(m): 7:07pm On Jun 20
You are a good writer.

I could smell the corn just reading your writeup. Lol.

Unfortunately, the days of such healthy corn appear to be coming to an end.

If it's true that our govt has accepted GMO maize from Bill Gates - then give it 5 yrs to squeeze out the natural healthy corn and become dominant.

The end result is a host of chronic diseases from Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Cancer etc.

So sad

wonder233:
Corn is life... It is why I take my annual leave during the corn season to go to Benin City, where there is fresh cooked corn for you to enjoy daily.
In Lagos, you can't get same-day fresh cooked corn, its only stale 3days old chaff, they will cook and dip in salt water, Yikes! disgusting, tasteless crap. You're going to work very early in the morning, you see corn already cooked. Like wtf!
In Benin, in the early morning, the traders go to the farms, harvest, come back, then cook. You can't see cooked corn, until around midday upwards..

There's this white seed corn, so tasty, so fresh.
The traders

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) by SHIVA001: 7:17pm On Jun 20
aktolly54:
you be mumu, you want to compare the profit with Nigeria own? You think cleaner in Nigeria is same with cleaner in UK? You think painter in Nigeria is same with UK? You mumu no be small
Okay oo. I know that he will make money, I'm not talking about money aspect.
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) by falopey: 7:18pm On Jun 20
SHIVA001:
But he will feel too big or ashamed of himself to do this same business in nigeria, he will even Look down on people doing it at the road side. Hmm
if Nigerians are ready to pay £1 per corn, I can assure you, he would gladly relocate to Nigeria to sell corn.
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) by ubimagos: 7:26pm On Jun 20
So Londoners are agbadorian, too! Emilokon everywhere you go!
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) by abba190: 7:28pm On Jun 20
yommen:

His profits at the end of the Month is still far higher than that of a professor in Nigeria. Look at things from different points of view before you talk. It's better to listen more.
that money is only huge in Nigeria not in uk. Think about it. a professor in Nigeria earning 500k monthly will live more lavish life than that guy roasting corn in the uk even if he is earning 300£ daily

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) by Wotowotoman: 7:29pm On Jun 20
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian man goes viral after been spotted selling roasted corn in London.

Anything to earn legally is welcome.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsEvJZeVQpw

Fake! Weak advert for corn seller…
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) by Wotowotoman: 7:31pm On Jun 20
Pootle:
we make news outta everything how about a nigeria man makes hamburger in oyo state what the fuse over nothing

This one say na fuse over nothing. Why not plug? grin
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) by bigtt76(f): 7:35pm On Jun 20
....on tier 3 Corn Roaster Visa 🤭🤣🤣🤣

officialwdhtv:
Nigerian man goes viral after been spotted selling roasted corn in London.

Anything to earn legally is welcome.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsEvJZeVQpw
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) by deavicky(m): 7:45pm On Jun 20
See how they miss home. None of them there will dare quarrel over corn here at home.
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) by ARDonald: 7:54pm On Jun 20
Omo is all I can say Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) by StreetFight: 8:03pm On Jun 20
Mide70:
Nice. Cannot go a day without eating corn 😁. Hope nobi only me Dey this shoe, I pray corn nogo grow for my tummy .lol
Corn is not available all year round in Nigeria. So why are you deceiving yourself that you cannot go a day without eating corn?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) by RaptorX: 8:13pm On Jun 20
Just the anger he is displaying shows he hate doing this nonsense, probably sold everything in Naija to japa.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) by tnerro1(m): 8:17pm On Jun 20
Mide70:
Nice. Cannot go a day without eating corn 😁. Hope nobi only me Dey this shoe, I pray corn nogo grow for my tummy .lol

No worry urself, I Dey come down from my car , sit down beside the woman dey help the woman dey fan the corn so e go quick done make I chop😁
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) by tiger28: 8:22pm On Jun 20
Looks like a SKIT!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) by thelegend1(m): 9:30pm On Jun 20
Don't touch but the amount of spit and saliva that is drenching the Corn is awful.
Wear your face mask since una wan do UK packaging
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) by Vision101(m): 9:42pm On Jun 20
G0odharddick:

Don't you have sense?

Do you know how much he'll make after selling those corns as compared to the useless amount he'll make in Nigeria after selling those same corn here?

Dude it's a simple logic
Where does he pay his bills?
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) by Vision101(m): 9:44pm On Jun 20
ezenna191:
This is good business.Convert one pound to naira for just a comb of maize.
Have you calculated the landing cost of the corn? The was not grown in the UK.
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) by Currytoto: 9:49pm On Jun 20
Wow this is super
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) by sulaak(m): 10:05pm On Jun 20
AmericanIdiot:

He’s a fool
He cannot sell corn here abi
He has to cross desert to be selling corn😡😡

He is one of the immigrants that Farage wants to deport; they add nothing to the local economy and depend on social welfare services. Travelling from Nigeria to the UK to sell corn. What a fool.
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) by sulaak(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20
He is one of the immigrants that Farage wants to deport; they add nothing to the local economy and depend on social welfare services. Travelling from Nigeria to the UK to sell corn.

What a fool.

The money he would have wasted travelling to the UK should have been invested in growing corn in Nigeria for export. Nigerians are not the sharpest tools in the box.
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) by 2Radii: 10:16pm On Jun 20
themanderon:

Haaa. One pound each did you not hear it? How many Nigerians can spend almost 2k plus on just one corn here?
Guy u re educated naaaaaa

One pound each means nothing so far he's not spending it in Naira..
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) by 2Radii: 10:19pm On Jun 20
yommen:

Sorry, his profit at the end of the month would still be spent in pounds and not naira like the professors...are u okay now grin
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) by studycenter: 10:25pm On Jun 20
Okortor:
See as London be like iyana ipaja...... London is overrated and populated by Yoruba's. Abuja is better than London..
Lol, keep playing
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) by aktolly54(m): 11:02pm On Jun 20
SHIVA001:

Okay oo. I know that he will make money, I'm not talking about money aspect.
we are all working because of money, some banker resign and do cleaner in UK , you think they are fool? You think they supposed resign bank job in Nigeria and start cleaning in Nigeria? In years come those banker who resign their job will be happy for that decision they made .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? / Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? / Legitimate Jobs Nigerians Do In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.