Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,777 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) (39357 Views)

Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) / Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) by JuanDeDios: 6:13pm On Jun 20
fred04:

Are you guys really in support of this development??.
It's better that power remain in the hand of America than Russia or China, cos recolonization of blacks will come again .
Compare working under Chinese owned company to American own,compare the salary, workers warfare etc.
There's no reasoning with these funny characters. If they were around in 1939, they would have cheered on Hitler - out of hatred for America and the West.

1 Like

Re: Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) by Oakenshield: 6:14pm On Jun 20
Anyway never trust FSB or Putin because snitching is allowed and I tell will be passed to CIA surely
Re: Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) by osuofia2(m): 6:14pm On Jun 20
NK and Russia still a shitty republic. Its what it is. God bless America.
Quote me and get free NK and Russia visa. Make hunger kill you.

1 Like

Re: Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) by Anonimoux: 6:16pm On Jun 20
As someone who vehemently opposes Communism and tyranny, I harbor a profound aversion towards these two individuals. My disdain stems from their perceived alignment with ideologies that suppress individual liberties and impose authoritarian rule.

In my view, any ideology or system or even persons that stands against liberalism, which advocate for civil liberties, individual rights, democracy, and freedom of expression, is not only objectionable but poses a threat to humanity's progress and well-being.

Therefore, I consider such ideologies or proponents thereof as adversaries deserving of scrutiny and resistance.

2 Likes

Re: Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) by JuanDeDios: 6:16pm On Jun 20
NOwazobia:
OP should still be a Teenager angry
Or a fool at 40.

1 Like

Re: Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) by Advision: 6:18pm On Jun 20
WriterNig:
👍🏻 Like for Russia Multipolar World, share for USA UniPolar World

See Putin's life. Not only has he got to lick Xi's boot, he also need to lick Kim's boot and kiss his arse well for decrepit ammo.
Re: Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) by Anonimoux: 6:18pm On Jun 20
osuofia2:
NK and Russia still a shitty republic. Its what it is. God bless America.
Quote me and get free NK and Russia visa. Make hunger kill you.
God bless America for advocating for Liberalism. Eastern countries will never go far in life. These are the two individuals I detest alot. Anything that opposes liberalism is an enemy of humanity.

1 Like

Re: Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) by Anonimoux: 6:21pm On Jun 20
santity100:
It is still best for majority that USA and their allies are in charge of the world order. People can travel to these countries, get citizenship, raise family, build wealth.
Compared to countries in Asia, Middle East and some European countries treat Africans and other migrants.
Honestly oh. I don't like Eastern countries for any reason both Eastern Europe and East Asia. I see them as enemies of humanity.
Re: Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) by Mintum: 6:23pm On Jun 20
Realtord43:
Putin is just lavishing kim with gifts just for weapons to continue his almost defeated war with ukraine.

Lesson for Putin "Dont start what you cannot finished"
You sound like an ignoramus, how can Russia be losing yet it's the one occupying several Ukrainian territories? Has Ukraine being able to enter even one inch of Russia? Ukraine is losing more and more territory while begging for billions of dollars every day. Then they are also forcefully conscripting all their young male population for war while Russia hasn't even used up to half of its military reserves and you believe Russia is the one losing?

2 Likes

Re: Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) by okoloto: 6:24pm On Jun 20
I like this man KIM
Re: Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) by treatise: 6:25pm On Jun 20
WriterNig:

Credit: Al Jazeera
Was Putin bold enough to drink water/drink offered by his "friend" Kim?
Re: Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) by treatise: 6:25pm On Jun 20
Mintum:

You sound like an ignoramus, how can Russia be losing yet it's the one occupying several Ukrainian territories? Has Ukraine being able to enter even one inch of Russia? Ukraine is losing more and more territory while begging for billions of dollars every day. Then they are also forcefully conscripting all their young male population for war while Russia hasn't even used up to half of its military reserves and you believe Russia is the one losing?
LUDICROUS
Re: Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) by riczy(m): 6:30pm On Jun 20
chelseamann:
Just curious

Which language are they communicating in?
there is a translator that's if Putin doesn't understand Korean language, that dude is sophisticated!

1 Like

Re: Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) by Tradepunter2: 6:37pm On Jun 20
WriterNig:
Welcome to the new world.

Where countries are free to interact with each other.

59 countries have already applied for BRICS and many Asian nations have ditched the US dollars & Euro for their local currencies.

Blah blah blah...... Go and take care of your children....... You are a very worthless man, domestic violence is never the way...... How man go born finish and will step so low to abuse his wife and neglect his kid's.... Na ur followers here I pity.... Fix ur self for once

1 Like

Re: Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) by Offpointng: 6:39pm On Jun 20
fred04:

Are you guys really in support of this development??.
It's better that power remain in the hand of America than Russia or China, cos recolonization of blacks will come again .
Compare working under Chinese owned company to American own,compare the salary, workers warfare etc.

But if the power rest with Russia or China, we'll manage our Resources ourselves and Britain will not dictate what we do to our oil and how our Economy is run. Also US funding of Terrorism worldwide will stop esp in Africa

5 Likes

Re: Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) by Offpointng: 6:40pm On Jun 20
JuanDeDios:

I think you mean FEED HIS GULLIBILITY, not feed on his gullibility. Your post makes no sense though.

It doesn't have to make sense to you. it is what it is

1 Like

Re: Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) by thorpido(m): 6:41pm On Jun 20
tenpipsperday:

All of them speak fluent English but never in public.

Just like Messi but will never grant interview with it
I doubt Messi speaks English.Maybe a few words but he can't have a conversation in English.That guy grew with Spanish all his life.
Re: Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) by manchy7531: 6:42pm On Jun 20
manchy7531:

To start with, the west is only able to do most of what it does only by exploiting other nations and ensuring they don’t rise. In many cases, they either destroy you totally or buy you/your company off, so you won’t be a competitor or threat to their monopoly/hegemony. The way Facebook bought instagram and WhatsApp.

Secondly, most of what you mentioned have Russian equivalents. Only that they aren’t popular in our side of the world. You also have to understand that it was with the coming of Putin, Russian began to open up its economy to allowing private ownership.

At present, Russia is the fourth biggest economy in the world and the biggest in Europe. With Moscow being the largest and most developed city in Europe.

Besides oil and gas, Russia is also the largest wheat and fertilizer producer in the world. And, its Nuclear technology has no rival in the world.

Products like TCL electronics is Russian owned.

Etherum is Russian.

Telegram is an alternative, and is even more sophisticated than whatsapp. It was developed and owned by Russians.

VK is an alternative to Facebook in Russian and some parts of Eastern Europe, and Germany.

Odnoklassniki is another SM platform in Russia. Mind you, these two aforementioned apps have been in use in Russia as far back 2006. I doubt Facebook was known in Nigeria as at that time.

To mention a few Russian big techs and their establishmet dates - Yandex 2000, VK 1998, Avito 2007, Wildberries 2004.

Russia also has its own micro-processor Elbrus-2SM.

KASPERSKY anti virus software is Russian.

It has its aircraft manufacturing; Ilyushin IL-96 and United Aviation company (UAC) MC -2. These two are alternatives to Boeing. They have Sukhoi’s luxury super jet SSJ100, which is also an alternative to Airbus.

Sukhoi jet fighters are as advanced as the US F16,22 and 35. Or should we talk about the MiGs helicopters? And Russian cars?

Russians gave us the periodic table in chemistry, they taught the world rocket science.

Russians discovered the law of mass conservation, chemistry of minerals and glass.

If you don’t know anything about Russia. Just SHUT UP!

"Russian literature and art are part of world culture".

Mastering the Russian language is an opportunity to discover the Russian soul, Russian art, and to use it to acquire relevant knowledge. This is what Vladimir Putin told the graduates of Soviet and Russian universities in Hanoi, Vietnam.

The president also noted that Russia is now actively engaged in the development of artificial intelligence. The Russian leader cited the example of Sber and Yandex, which are achieving leading positions. Putin also mentioned Russia's achievements in nuclear technology and Rosatom.

"There is practically no other country in the world that has such developments as Russia. It is very promising in terms of theoretical and nuclear physics. We have just inaugurated an installation in one of our science cities that will study questions related to the beginning of life in our universe," the Russian president concluded.

1 Like

Re: Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:44pm On Jun 20
GanagiBitrus:
Big Boys. cool
I tell you! Biggest boys. smiley

1 Like

Re: Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) by manchy7531: 6:44pm On Jun 20
Anonimoux:

God bless America for advocating for Liberalism. Eastern countries will never go far in life. These are the two individuals I detest alot. Anything that opposes liberalism is an enemy of humanity.

You have been propagandized. Yet, the future of the world is shifting to the east. The east is more economically and technologically sophisticated than the west. China, Japan, Korea, Singapore and Malaysia are far ahead of any country in the west in physical development and sophistication.
Re: Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:45pm On Jun 20
Putin is God smiley

1 Like

Re: Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) by Krismas(m): 6:48pm On Jun 20
grin "Cooked" ever since 1913 when the US and its Citizens were sold to the JEWS.

1 Like

Re: Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) by Obakoolex(m): 6:51pm On Jun 20
Please which language are they communicating with inside the vehicle
Re: Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:51pm On Jun 20
Offpointng:

You've successfully allow CNN and BBC feed ur Gullibility. we have over 15 countries fighting Russia using Ukraine as proxy and still Ukraine is the one crying the most begging for billions of dollars monthly with everything almost brought to a standstill in Ukraine

Russia here is the one still on top

I wonder where all the money is going, the EU just plegded another $11 billion to Ukraine, while Russia is still standing.

Russia is still selling gas to Germany,Poland and UK as of today. So much for sanctioning Russia.

1 Like

Re: Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) by Anonimoux: 6:58pm On Jun 20
manchy7531:

You have been propagandized. Yet, the future of the world is shifting to the east. The east is more economically and technologically sophisticated than the west. China, Japan, Korea, Singapore and Malaysia are far ahead of any country in the west in physical development and sophistication.
I like the propaganda. Thank you.
Re: Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) by allthingsgood: 6:58pm On Jun 20
christejames:
Tinubu can only dream to be an acceptable leader like these two undecided

Rest. Election is over
Re: Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:59pm On Jun 20
What language were they speaking to each other? Na that one concern me
Re: Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) by ubimagos: 7:01pm On Jun 20
Na one of una go kill una.
Re: Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) by freemanq(m): 7:03pm On Jun 20
What is Nigeria waiting for plz join them
Re: Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) by youngrichnigga: 7:07pm On Jun 20
Please what's their language of conversation 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Re: Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) by louken(m): 7:14pm On Jun 20
You wonder if these two trust themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) / Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit / US Shoots Down ICBM In Space From Warship For First Time In Successful Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.