Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) (79064 Views)

Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) / Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit / Mother & Son Turns Ankara Into A Cute Styled Casual Outfit(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by Muhammadson2020: 6:13pm On Jun 20
skj1377:
The ladies wanted to use the upscale restaurant to get high end customers. Unfortunately the restaurant is aware of such antics by these call-girls and prevented the girls from marketing their goods in a prime spot of the restaurant. End of story

You sabi their antics grin. 2 Bottle of Heineken for you

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by MrPOTUS: 6:13pm On Jun 20
grin
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by DeepSight(m): 6:14pm On Jun 20
skj1377:
The ladies wanted to use the upscale restaurant to get high end customers. Unfortunately the restaurant is aware of such antics by these call-girls and prevented the girls from marketing their goods in a prime spot of the restaurant. End of story

sweetrace:
Jeans is not allowed at restaurants with a dress code. It is not her ankle chains or her attractiveness. It is a requirement in such restaurants to dress formally. She could have won that top with a long skirt or dress pants and it would have been okay.

E go shock you it had nothing to do with any restaurant policy. Just one over zealous S.U. person at work.
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by jibrilELsudan: 6:15pm On Jun 20
MAYBE HER KUKUNASE DEY OOZE LIKE ROTTEN TILAPIA FISH

Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by victorazy(m): 6:16pm On Jun 20
Ugly and big headed moosy with
No front, no back.

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by higgs: 6:16pm On Jun 20
Nothing really wrong with her dressing. A revenue loss to the restaurant.
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by jesmond3945: 6:16pm On Jun 20
Gistmedia10:
A Lagos restaurant is facing backlash after a Nigerian lady accused the establishment of discriminatory practices based on her attire. The incident occurred when the woman and her friend were denied seating in the main dining area due to her outfit. shocked

In a video posted by her, she detailed her experience at the upscale restaurant, claiming that she was turned away from the main seating area and directed to an outside section instead. According to her, the restaurant staff informed her that her outfit was "inappropriate" for their dress code, a policy she described as unfair and selectively enforced.

Is there anything wrong with her outfit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_W-_MafoRw
lies
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by donrexhibites(m): 6:17pm On Jun 20
Define Lady.

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by Ishilove: 6:17pm On Jun 20
Cloutina
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by akyus(m): 6:17pm On Jun 20
Namaster:
Not one but TWO leg chains and a GIANT nosering.

That is a HOOKUP girl.

The restaurant did the right thing. You can't advertise your business inside another person's business.

Hustle for your own customers and stop trying to steal the customers of another business.
Hahaha.. na wa for you oo. But she is paying it's not for free.
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by nlfpmod: 6:18pm On Jun 20
Karleb:
Every lady that makes NL frontage is always pretty to the eyes of the moderators.

😂
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:18pm On Jun 20
Nothing wrong with her dressing just an attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by hitsugaya: 6:18pm On Jun 20
Nigerians are such funny creatures. None of the commentors actually watched the video grin cheesy
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by hosemujica: 6:19pm On Jun 20
10mobile:
I'm surprised everyone is saying the same thing here from different angles. I don't care if you think that the girl is ugly or a hook-up girl, or wearing leg chain. I don't like the girl either nor her dress sense Yet, I am saying that THE RESTAURANT IS WRONG for telling her to leave, IF HER DRESSING was the only reason.

One of the reasons Nigeria will hardly ever work is that the people called Nigerians so easily support injustice against other people once it doesn't affect them. Even with all our Christianity and Islam.

For those concluding that she is a hookup girl, how did you know that? And just because you you think she's ugly doesn't mean she should be treated unfairly and it would be right.
I get where you are coming from here. But I have a feeling that the restaurant management have their reasons, no matter how inconsequential.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by 89green: 6:19pm On Jun 20
Namaster:

That is a HOOKUP girl.

The restaurant did the right thing. You can't advertise your business inside another person's business.

Hustle for your own customers and stop trying to steal the customers of another business.

grin
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by wallrichy: 6:19pm On Jun 20
I bet you guys I would vomit if am a customer in that restaurant and already eating then boom the ugly creature appear at my Table. I wouldn't be able to eat again cos she's is so dirty looking and I believe she would be smelling too. Gutter girls every where.....
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by 10mobile: 6:21pm On Jun 20
hosemujica:
I get where you are coming from here. But I have a feeling that the restaurant management have their reasons, no matter how inconsequential.
Everyone has their reason for doing whatever. The question is whether the reason is right or wrong.
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by MySolace: 6:23pm On Jun 20
Na moral or religious person get d restaurant... He doesnt compromise decency atol, so, deal wit it.
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by Ewedegubbler: 6:23pm On Jun 20
Nigeria. The land of Mordor.
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:25pm On Jun 20
pretydiva:
There’s nothing wrong with what she’s wearing. I don’t believe this tho. She probably want to trend
Exactly
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by Konquest: 6:25pm On Jun 20
Gistmedia10:
A Lagos restaurant is facing backlash after a Nigerian lady accused the establishment of discriminatory practices based on her attire. The incident occurred when the woman and her friend were denied seating in the main dining area due to her outfit. shocked

In a video posted by her, she detailed her experience at the upscale restaurant, claiming that she was turned away from the main seating area and directed to an outside section instead. According to her, the restaurant staff informed her that her outfit was "inappropriate" for their dress code, a policy she described as unfair and selectively enforced.

Her top wear looks tacky to me. That could have disqualified her and her friends from the main restaurant. At least they were still attended to in another section of the restaurant and she scored their food 5/10.
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by GloriousGbola: 6:25pm On Jun 20
it is a private establishment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by spiSeyi: 6:27pm On Jun 20
Hmmm.. pretty now have another meaning in Nigeria lipsrsealed if this is news worthy then Nland has become a shadow of its self embarassed
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by elasticlala: 6:27pm On Jun 20
Nothing is wrong with her dressing and she’s beautiful.
She wasn’t going to a place of worship but to get meal from a restaurant.

Moreover, this is one of the most decent dresses I have seen girls wear in recent time. If you think her nose ring or leg chains are what make her a sinner, you must be living in the kingdom of hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by Angelfrost(m): 6:29pm On Jun 20
Backlash for what exactly?!!

If an establishment has a dress code, then non-adhering patrons have to be thrown out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by CountinBlessins(m): 6:29pm On Jun 20
She looks so dirty.
Yucky 🤢 🤢 🤢

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by joseph1832(m): 6:29pm On Jun 20
Gistmedia10:

see how she use style take advertise this restaurant. Chai! Naija people ehn. Lol
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by Kasalagoburst: 6:31pm On Jun 20
akyus:
Hahaha.. na wa for you oo. But she is paying it's not for free.

Many restaurants and lounges have dress codes for men and women. The security men will inform you before access is granted. For them to beat security should warrant an investigation from the management of the restaurant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:33pm On Jun 20
Namaster:

That is a HOOKUP girl.

Maybe the restaurant management didn't want their real, paying customers to.lose their appetites?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by anonimi: 6:34pm On Jun 20
Hackie90s:
I hope she’s breathing well!

If she was in a swanky restaurant like TAJ then she is not impacted by ThiefNuibu’s Emilokan that has changed into Ebilokan, choking life out of APC zonebees and other Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:35pm On Jun 20
Namaster:

That is a HOOKUP girl.

Is this supposed to make sense? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. / Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) / Fashion On Campus..

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.