Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) (78999 Views)

Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) / Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit / Mother & Son Turns Ankara Into A Cute Styled Casual Outfit(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:42pm On Jun 20
Caramia2020:
It's like there's a dress code n besides they don't want her to buy just a drink while she waits for high profile customers to approach her like what her fellow colleagues do at Delta Mall, they will be there drinking just fanta n immediately it's dark they will go over to the toilet n change to their uniforms, boom hustling don start.

At the bolded 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by Katcall: 10:43pm On Jun 20
Caramia2020:
It's like there's a dress code n besides they don't want her to buy just a drink while she waits for high profile customers to approach her like what her fellow colleagues do at Delta Mall, they will be there drinking just fanta n immediately it's dark they will go over to the toilet n change to their uniforms, boom hustling don start.
how much dem dey charge
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by Electorate: 10:47pm On Jun 20
10mobile:
I'm surprised everyone is saying the same thing here from different angles. I don't care if you think that the girl is ugly or a hook-up girl, or wearing leg chain. I don't like the girl either nor her dress sense Yet, I am saying that THE RESTAURANT IS WRONG for telling her to leave, IF HER DRESSING was the only reason.

One of the reasons Nigeria will hardly ever work is that the people called Nigerians so easily support injustice against other people once it doesn't affect them. Even with all our Christianity and Islam.

For those concluding that she is a hookup girl, how did you know that? And just because you you think she's ugly doesn't mean she should be treated unfairly and it would be right.

Where did you get the part about dress codes from?

Before Nigeria will ever be good, we must change ourselves. Let's read and meditate on The Tap Root Of Nigeria's Problems

Oga, its their restaurant not yours, meaning it is their business not your business...just shut up and go elsewhere...no be by force to patronize person na, abi na juju carry you go there?

Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by eepeepook: 11:00pm On Jun 20
AcadaWriter:
OK she beautiful join, she forget to tell u ... Please, need help with your academic papers? Contact us.
Bot.
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by Caramia2020(m): 12:09am On Jun 21
Katcall:
how much dem dey charge
Smile, funny 🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭🤣 u
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by jaxxy(m): 3:37am On Jun 21
That so called full coeset top is too revealing for a day time wear.

2ndly they probably didnt trust their motive or mission especially for group of girls in such areas. If she came with a man maybe it would have passed.

Some upscale restaurants don't like girl groups coming to hang around in the name of brunch as they feel they are after their married male customers.
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by winner37(m): 3:58am On Jun 21
This lady I think she is mentally sick , can someone say No to abnormality?
You were denied a seat means you are not needed,you money is invalid for them why not leaving in peace and stop ranting about...

I strongly hold on tied to the belief " real men don't eat uncovered food because it's being conterminated by flies"
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by NwokoloOwa: 4:56am On Jun 21
If an Oyibo dressed this way (though I know Oyibo dressing can even be more revealing), do you think the restaurant would act same way?
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by MyAmericandream(f): 5:30am On Jun 21
IyfeNamikaze:
my brother there are restaurants in UK and USA that would bounce you if you don't adhere to their dress code. There are cinemas, cinemas in the USA that would bounce your ass if you're not adhering to their dress code.. you will here something like "I'm sorry but we reserve the rights to deny you our services... Bla bla bla..." You think you can wear anyhow dress to an Opera? Ná through the air vent them fo follow throway your ass.

Abeg go siddon for one place… Restaurant way be say na white full everywhere I see the way dey dress… na this kind style most of the babes they wear. The only outfit some restaurants don’t allow are hoodies, shorts tracksuits ( most especially for dinner night). This is summer you need to see what girls wear to the cinema.

The only thing I don’t like about her dressing is the top and chains.
If you live in places like USA na all women go be olosho for your eye be that. American women way like to dey reveal their skin. (Some researchers even say it makes you more feminine when you reveal some part of your skin as a woman)
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by Bonapart(m): 5:36am On Jun 21
10mobile:
I'm surprised everyone is saying the same thing here from different angles. I don't care if you think that the girl is ugly or a hook-up girl, or wearing leg chain. I don't like the girl either nor her dress sense Yet, I am saying that THE RESTAURANT IS WRONG for telling her to leave, IF HER DRESSING was the only reason.

One of the reasons Nigeria will hardly ever work is that the people called Nigerians so easily support injustice against other people once it doesn't affect them. Even with all our Christianity and Islam.

For those concluding that she is a hookup girl, how did you know that? And just because you you think she's ugly doesn't mean she should be treated unfairly and it would be right.

Before Nigeria will ever be good, we must change ourselves. Let's read and meditate on The Tap Root Of Nigeria's Problems
bros you don't have single sense. May your daughter turn that way. Olodo
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by shizzleStar: 5:46am On Jun 21
Namaster:
Not one but TWO leg chains and a GIANT nosering.

That is a HOOKUP girl.

The restaurant did the right thing. You can't advertise your business inside another person's business.

Hustle for your own customers and stop trying to steal the customers of another business.
😂😂😂
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by JessicaRabbit(f): 6:19am On Jun 21
Namaster:

That is a HOOKUP girl.

The restaurant did the right thing. You can't advertise your business inside another person's business.

Hustle for your own customers and stop trying to steal the customers of another business.

If her outfit isn't constituting a safety hazard, then it's a non-issue. Let the woman enjoy her meal, outside or in, and maybe the restaurant can worry about, you know, actual service. People go to restaurants to eat, not get judged by the fashion police.
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by MrNovo: 7:06am On Jun 21
Namaster:

That is a HOOKUP girl.

LOL, the restaurant doesn't want a masquerade and it's their right to send it away for their customers safety.
People should look at themselves in a full size mirror before leaving home.
Wetin I dey talk self, how many can still afford mirror in Tinubu's Nigeria.
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by Santalpharay: 7:23am On Jun 21
Young lady, you should be the best judge here. Inside your mind now, am sure next time you want to visit such a restaurant, you will not repeat those outfits, whether good or bad. Sometimes we learn in hard way
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by Santalpharay: 7:28am On Jun 21
MyAmericandream:

Abeg go siddon for one place… Restaurant way be say na white full everywhere I see the way dey dress… na this kind style most of the babes they wear. The only outfit some restaurants don’t allow are hoodies, shorts tracksuits ( most especially for dinner night). This is summer you need to see what girls wear to the cinema.

If you live in places like USA na all women go be olosho for your eye be that. American women way like to dey reveal their skin. (Some researchers even say it makes you more feminine when you reveal some part of your skin as a woman)
It makes you feel more feminine when you reveal some part of your body." This statement got me rolling on the floor. See petty reasons for being naked on the streets. Maybe some guys will need to dangle their gbola from their trousers. Who knows it might make them feel more masculine. grin
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 8:10am On Jun 21
MyAmericandream:

You're talking out of your ass! Whether it's summer, Winter, Fall etc there are restaurants that have a dress code . I don't think you've traveled well enough and that's why you're ignorant of this.
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by Weknowbetter: 8:45am On Jun 21
JoeRizzla:
Nigerian girls are turning into akata babes in US, where no one gives a fvck bout them unless needed for a short time pleasure while their men travels to another country for a cultured woman.
Don't use that word Akata, you are not better off. Prostitution is the oldest profession and you know that. Nigerians have the highest cases of paternity fraud with all of its so called culture so stop the foolishness
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by Originalsly: 9:40am On Jun 21
10mobile:

Bro .... don't make it a Nigerian problem. Any part of the world... especially in upscale establishments ... they have dress codes and the right to refuse entry or service to anyone that does not meet their standards.... providing it isn't based on race. This case ... it is dress standards.... she does not meet the requirement to be in that section of the restaurant... most likely formal attire is required... she is dressed casual.... and was directed to the other sections where that is allowed. She will attend a wedding dressed like that and think she's appropriately dressed. And yes., I do agree that she should not be labeled olosho or whatever because we have no clue. Too many women haters here .... and women haters are mostly losers .... or gay.
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by Lacash: 10:33am On Jun 21
Gistmedia10:
A Lagos restaurant is facing backlash after a Nigerian lady accused the establishment of discriminatory practices based on her attire. The incident occurred when the woman and her friend were denied seating in the main dining area due to her outfit. shocked

In a video posted by her, she detailed her experience at the upscale restaurant, claiming that she was turned away from the main seating area and directed to an outside section instead. According to her, the restaurant staff informed her that her outfit was "inappropriate" for their dress code, a policy she described as unfair and selectively enforced.

Is there anything wrong with her outfit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_W-_MafoRw
By their appearance and outfits, you shall know them saith the book of Code😁
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:50am On Jun 21
Where is ya husband
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by MyAmericandream(f): 1:57pm On Jun 21
Santalpharay:

It makes you feel more feminine when you reveal some part of your body." This statement got me rolling on the floor. See petty reasons for being naked on the streets. Maybe some guys will need to dangle their gbola from their trousers. Who knows it might make them feel more masculine. grin

Na online I read am o, I don’t even have the stomach to go naked anyway.
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by Monday60655(m): 2:23pm On Jun 21
kennyz247:

You that have gone to most developed countries,name one developed country where her kinda dressing will not be allowed to enter restaurant..if not for hypocrisy, what's wrong with that dress.

Am not here to be mentioning names of countries I have been to you. If you so wish, you can experience it yourself.
Secondly, it seems you don't know what hypocrisy mean. Someone established his business with its policy, ethics and code of conduct. Yet you're here shouting hypocrisy. Is that restaurant the only restaurant in Lagos?
Bless up man.
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by MyAmericandream(f): 2:43pm On Jun 21
IyfeNamikaze:
You're talking out of your ass! Whether it's summer, Winter, Fall etc there are restaurants that have a dress code . I don't think you've traveled well enough and that's why you're ignorant of this.

You are always too lazy to read… did I not give you examples of dress codes of some restaurants. Their dress code might not be as complicated as you put to be. You that have traveled wide and far right ? please send me one or two of those restaurants DC for their customers. I want to verify something grin
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by MrNovo: 9:13pm On Jun 21
10mobile:

Your kind of thinking and victim mentality is the real reason Nigeria isn't working.
You have jumped to pass judgment based on one-sided report. And really assume that because the other party is a big establishment they are guilty as accused by the victim, so they shouldn't be heard in your court.
Oga go and work on yourself before thinking you are wiser than the community.
Organisations have rules which their clients are expected to respect even as public places have operating guidelines. Go and check
Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:12am On Jun 22
Certainly na one over due follower of this and that is the owner of that place.

With me no comments or words I will just leave I have my money and you have your merchandise 1-1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) / What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. / Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.