Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,176 members, 7,877,370 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 05:18 PM

Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover (63099 Views)

Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend / Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) / Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by EreluRoz: 8:05pm On Jun 20
luminouz:

Who has seen you on here?

Nobody!!!🤣🤣🤣

You think so? Jokes on you. Keep drowning in your redpill and missing the good side of life
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by luminouz(m): 8:06pm On Jun 20
shaybebaby:
All these dregs of that these men are always looking up with angry

No one shouting evening newspaper now even though this newspaper is probably last week's news paper.

Hypocritical lot.

Lol.

See this one oh....

This one still fine pass you na
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by luminouz(m): 8:07pm On Jun 20
EreluRoz:
You think so? Jokes on you. Keep drowning in your redpill and missing the good side of life

No one has SEEN YOUR BLACK ASS🤣🤣🤣

Redpill is who I am... If you see me in person, you will know I'm a fine ass mudafucker. Girls no be my problem. But I need to set other men free from witches like you...

So STFU

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by EreluRoz: 8:11pm On Jun 20
luminouz:

No one has SEEN YOUR BLACK ASS🤣🤣🤣

Redpill is who I am... If you see me in person, you will know I'm a fine ass mudafucker. Girls no be my problem. But I need to set other men free from witches like you...

So STFU
Redpill has really pulled you back, I only let matured people in my closet.

There's no way on earth you'll ever be fine kos you are too bitter and your hatred towards women is scary. Go for deliverance.
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by luminouz(m): 8:14pm On Jun 20
EreluRoz:
Redpill has really pulled you back, I only let matured people in my closet.

There's no way on earth you'll ever be fine kos you are too bitter and your hatred towards women is scary. Go for deliverance.
Lmaooo..jokes aside... I'm a fine man... People who have seen me from NL know that.

Who wants to see your craw-craw ass before..did I ask to see you? Go cook some noodles and STFU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by shaybebaby(f): 8:16pm On Jun 20
faceland:

This is job not marriage. He is on duty.
I am sure he is also the houseboy and she is his client and he is aiming for money or visa. Obviously.
We can scratch that money angle, but visa? Definitely.

Either ways, we see someone who is being exploited.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by EreluRoz: 8:17pm On Jun 20
luminouz:

Lmaooo..jokes aside... I'm a fine man... People who have seen me from NL know that.

Who wants to see your craw-craw ass before..did I ask to see you? Go cook some noodles and STFU
You are a short guy and height matters a lot for guys, facially zero, potbelly=100 abi finess don get another definition? Abegi make I see road

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by luminouz(m): 8:19pm On Jun 20
EreluRoz:
You are a short guy and height matters a lot for guys, facially zero, potbelly=100 abi finess don get another definition? Abegi make I see road
Will you STFU?

How you take know my height?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm no where near short

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by shaybebaby(f): 8:19pm On Jun 20
luminouz:

Lol.

See this one oh....

This one still fine pass you na
And is a mid night newspaper compared to us to us evening newspapers.

Shows how none of that matters when you are looking for who to exploit.

I might be ugly but not desperate enough to settle for your ilk.😎

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by luminouz(m): 8:20pm On Jun 20
shaybebaby:

We can scratch that money angle, but visa? Definitely.

Either ways, we see someone who is being exploited.

Mtchewww...because you dey UK you think everyone wants to use you for visa abi?

That's true love right there. Which you obviously don't fûckin know
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by luminouz(m): 8:22pm On Jun 20
shaybebaby:

And is a mid night newspaper compared to us to us evening newspapers.

Shows how none of that matters when you are looking for who to exploit.

I might be ugly but not desperate enough to settle for your ilk.😎
I like that you admit you are ugly. She is not midnight she is late afternoon newspaper while YOU are an after 11pm to almost midnight newspaper.
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by shaybebaby(f): 8:25pm On Jun 20
luminouz:

Mtchewww...because you dey UK you think everyone wants to use you for visa abi?

That's true love right there. Which you obviously don't fûckin know
Lol, I can't be used for visa.

Na so, true love indeed. Awa high value nigerian men..the proof is in the pudding.😂

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by shaybebaby(f): 8:26pm On Jun 20
luminouz:

I like that you admit you are ugly. She is not midnight she is late afternoon newspaper while YOU are an after 11pm to almost midnight newspaper.
Who gives a rat arse what you like! Abeg shift make we see road.🤢
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by luminouz(m): 8:27pm On Jun 20
shaybebaby:

Lol, I can't be used for visa.

Na so, true love indeed. Awa high value nigerian men..the proof is in the pudding.😂
Will you keep quiet?

What do you know of love, fishlips!!!
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by luminouz(m): 8:30pm On Jun 20
shaybebaby:

Who gives a rat arse what you like! Abeg shift make we see road.🤢
You obviously do!!!

Stop quoting me...I have two wives and three kids and I don't have a baby mama in my harem

So..will you lay off me, you seem too thirsty!!!
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by shaybebaby(f): 8:31pm On Jun 20
luminouz:

Will you keep quiet?

What do you know of love, fishlips!!!
You are starting to sound like a broken record, change it up lest you start to bore me. undecided

I'll take being an after 11 newspaper and still have my boo than a first print paper yoked to the madness of your ilk.
kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by shaybebaby(f): 8:31pm On Jun 20
luminouz:

You obviously do!!!

Stop quoting me...I have two wives and three kids and I don't have a baby mama in my harem

So..will you lay off me, you seem too thirsty!!!
Who wants compost?🤮

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by luminouz(m): 8:32pm On Jun 20
shaybebaby:

You are starting to sound like a broken record, change it up lest you start to bore me. undecided

I'll take being an after 11 newspaper and still have my boo than a first print paper yoked to the madness of your ilk.
kiss
Bla bla....
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by luminouz(m): 8:32pm On Jun 20
shaybebaby:

Who wants compost?🤮
Jesus..lay off me na

Thirsty ass fishlips
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by EreluRoz: 8:33pm On Jun 20
luminouz:

Will you STFU?

How you take know my height?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm no where near short
Picture or you know the rest
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by shaybebaby(f): 8:33pm On Jun 20
luminouz:

Bla bla....
I think we both know who quoted who first and is the obsessed stalker.

Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by luminouz(m): 8:35pm On Jun 20
shaybebaby:

I think we both know who quoted who first and is the obsessed stalker.
Shaybaby or Babylon

Fi mi sile naaaaa
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by shaybebaby(f): 8:36pm On Jun 20
luminouz:

Jesus..lay off me na

Thirsty ass fishlips
Thirsty for your raggedy @ss? Mate, stop dreaming and wake up!🤣

Your negging ain't going to work, I will NOT do visa for you. 😎
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by shaybebaby(f): 8:37pm On Jun 20
luminouz:

Shaybaby or Babylon

Fi mi sile naaaaa
Ori e teba ko ro be je! Ko ra nu kuro. Adota!
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by luminouz(m): 8:38pm On Jun 20
EreluRoz:
Picture or you know the rest

You are using reverse psychology on me, the chairman of the redpill association??

Are you insãne??🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That shiit never works on ME
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by EreluRoz: 8:42pm On Jun 20
luminouz:

You are using reverse psychology on me, the chairman of the redpill association??

Are you insãne??🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That shiit never works on ME
It takes us back to what I said earlier about what redpill has done to you 😆
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by Sapasenator: 9:21pm On Jun 20
OP kindly change the topic as I fail to see any "beautiful onyibo" in that picture. Young dude is selling himself into a form of slavery for chrisssakke!
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by Difrent: 11:24pm On Jun 20
helinues:

As a parent, what would your reaction be if your son comes home and tell you he would be getting married to this white lady

I will wish him well. So long as the union will last
It's his life not mine
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by gfelo(m): 11:31pm On Jun 20
When oyibo man come to marry Nigerian they will marry a young girl, but if Nigerian man want to marry oyibo they will marry old woman, pls someone should tell me the reason.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by luminouz(m): 1:15am On Jun 21
EreluRoz:
It takes us back to what I said earlier about what redpill has done to you 😆
Nah... It's plain and simple reverse psychology. I don't fall for it, you hairy balls nigga
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by luminouz(m): 1:16am On Jun 21
shaybebaby:

Thirsty for your raggedy @ss? Mate, stop dreaming and wake up!🤣

Your negging ain't going to work, I will NOT do visa for you. 😎

Oya biko consider me!!! I want to go to UK too!!! 🙄🙄🙄
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by luminouz(m): 1:17am On Jun 21
shaybebaby:

Ori e teba ko ro be je! Ko ra nu kuro. Adota!

Jesus!!! You be yoruba girl?🤣🤣🤣🤣

Koshi lo jor!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material

Viewing this topic: bellina715(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.