Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,148 members, 7,877,273 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 03:15 PM

Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover (63079 Views)

Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend / Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) / Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by porthouse7(f): 3:57pm On Jun 21
Sharp guy, this one don escape
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by t2luv1: 3:58pm On Jun 21
helinues:

As for me oo, na disowning .. From who would he says he learned that from?

Upon all the beautiful ladies out there, why arugbo ojo?

Never pass judgement on any mans action until you've walked in that man's shoes partner.
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by Emman08: 3:58pm On Jun 21
helinues:

As for me oo, na disowning .. From who would he says he learned that from?

Upon all the beautiful ladies out there, why arugbo ojo?

Who your owning for help? The young man ticket his ticket to citizenship with both hands grin grin
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by Gboom: 3:58pm On Jun 21
GrandBroz:
Could this be true love or japa route
True love for where? na japa route
I remember one woman whose husband took this kind of route and it took 14 years before the man regained his freedom to meet his real wife
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by Valuepaints20(m): 3:59pm On Jun 21
How una de take fine this love πŸ˜‚
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by luskysylver(m): 3:59pm On Jun 21
DAILY BREAD NO BE ANYBODY MATE
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by BareFacedLies(m): 4:00pm On Jun 21
See the kind old cargo wet this one go carry.

Yuck! angry
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by t2luv1: 4:02pm On Jun 21
shaybebaby:

We can scratch that money angle, but visa? Definitely.

Either ways, we see someone who is being exploited.

Exploited !!!! How? Just remember one thing as a man there is no other man in this world that will like to see another man do better than them except the man's father.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by OgaTheTop2: 4:02pm On Jun 21
EreluRoz:
How their parents consent and act along still baffles me. Which kind of parents some of una get?

This is Luminouz dreams
Stop blaming the parents. When the guy starts sending Limo to his parents and taking good care of the parents everyone go dey happy. The guy is hustling..
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by wealthyvic1: 4:03pm On Jun 21
Cassandraloius:
Na poverty cause am, even his parents supported the marriage.πŸ˜‚

Non be lie.
Anything for the green card.
Anything to escape poverty

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by Kemadealadire(f): 4:06pm On Jun 21
OgaTheTop2:
Stop blaming the parents. When the guy starts sending Limo to his parents and taking good care of the parents everyone go dey happy. The guy is hustling..
So using people is hustling
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by okeke6969: 4:06pm On Jun 21
Poverty can lead to desperation. If everything being equal, no Nigeria young man in his right senses would stoop so low to marry a grandma as wife.
No family member will support him. For her to give them grandchildren is as good as a camel passing through the eye of a needle.
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by Difrent: 4:08pm On Jun 21
faithfull18:

Love indeed, if She was black and don't have money, the story will be different.

It would still have been love , only Money will be a factor to consider
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by sexyto(m): 4:08pm On Jun 21
See what Nigeria has turned our young and vibrant youths to doing, very shameful, why didn't the oyinbo marry a young man like this in her country?
Poverty has really ravage us Chai embarassed😒
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by okeke6969: 4:08pm On Jun 21
Cassandraloius:
Na poverty cause am, even his parents supported the marriage.πŸ˜‚

Yes oo my brother. Poverty can lead to desperation. If everything being equal, no Nigeria young man in his right senses would stoop so low to marry a grandma as wife.
No family member will support him. For her to give them grandchildren is as good as a camel passing through the eye of a needle.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by Bridget95(f): 4:09pm On Jun 21
Anything to escape the great Tinubulation is a welcome development.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by blackslayer: 4:09pm On Jun 21
Perhaps the guys parents never saw his bride without make up.
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by drololaaof: 4:15pm On Jun 21
EreluRoz:
How their parents consent and act along still baffles me. Which kind of parents some of una get?

This is Luminouz dreams
To get residents permit .
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by luluman: 4:16pm On Jun 21
GrandBroz:
Could this be true love or japa route
It could only be "mind your business "
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by levisco16(m): 4:16pm On Jun 21
Pls do well do contact me, thanks

Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by EdiskyHarry: 4:17pm On Jun 21
Look at what our government has reduced our youths to
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by killuminati(m): 4:17pm On Jun 21
Love is blind

Love is green grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by smileyoo: 4:18pm On Jun 21
Trimjos:
I can see Love written all over the couple.

Their marriage is blessed
lol. Sarcasm.
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by VARRY(m): 4:18pm On Jun 21
nice..
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by Whobedatte(m): 4:21pm On Jun 21
Eni eleni grin
Ona ofun, Ona Orun
I no blame him o , see the mama sef tie gele
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by back2sender: 4:23pm On Jun 21
[i][/i]
Trimjos:
I can see Love written all over the couple.

Their marriage is blessed
Emilokan love grin.

So no black old women in Nigeria to marry? wink since he is interested in marrying old women

No more value system.
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by akanni79(m): 4:24pm On Jun 21
[quote author=EreluRoz post=130575639]How their parents consent and act along still baffles me. Which kind of parents some of una get?

This is Luminouz. They may not be his parents, they may be rented parents.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by snco: 4:27pm On Jun 21
No blame am ,things though
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by alizma: 4:31pm On Jun 21
While growing, I only know about animal sacrifice, young men and women now sacrifice themselves for their families. E no go better for poverty.
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by Komu1048(m): 4:33pm On Jun 21
shaybebaby:
All these dregs of that these men are always looking up with angry

No one shouting evening newspaper now even though this newspaper is probably last week's news paper.

Hypocritical lot.

Hahaha
Re: Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover by abuoete: 4:33pm On Jun 21
We are enslaved in Africa already angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.