Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,211 members, 7,887,558 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:36 AM

Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) (39032 Views)

Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) / Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) / Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by Sheuns(m): 8:57pm On Jun 21
I’ll training
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by Vyzz: 8:57pm On Jun 21
grin
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by Owaincouncil: 8:57pm On Jun 21
I will take the dog πŸ• straight to akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by uuzba(m): 8:57pm On Jun 21
faceland:
If bird shit on me, I don't like it but life goes on

If goat, cow, sheep, rabbit shit near me, I don't like it but no big deal...

But dog shit! That is equal to human shit... Straight up disgusting.
She used her hand to buy the dog. She didn't call us that time.
Let her face her problem and stop disturbing our internet.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by Itulah(m): 8:58pm On Jun 21
Sucre6:

As in ehh, no remorse at all, the dog get steezeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

grin grin

Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by Currytoto: 8:58pm On Jun 21
Be like the Dog dey possess
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by Franklyspeakin: 9:01pm On Jun 21
tearfully keee? dog that should be impaled and put on a stake sef
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by McLizbae: 9:01pm On Jun 21
That dog be like: you just dey start, you go see sh*ge for my hand... grin
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by Uncletony(m): 9:03pm On Jun 21
Noniblaq1:
Hmmm. With only 16k I will give amazing cloths that will blow your mind.
Where is your location? ,can I patronize you?
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by osazsky(m): 9:05pm On Jun 21
Ekuku is only useful for pepper soup things moreover they run away from strangers
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by jiz: 9:07pm On Jun 21
Online stunt grin
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:10pm On Jun 21
faceland:
If bird shit on me, I don't like it but life goes on

If goat, cow, sheep, rabbit shit near me, I don't like it but no big deal...

But dog shit! That is equal to human shit... Straight up disgusting.
grin grin grin

The reason I can't keep pets. Had a pet fish one time and it was manageable grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by Passersby123: 9:13pm On Jun 21
Any dog wey no dey trained suppose dey pot
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by Heffalump(m): 9:20pm On Jun 21
Why not? The Dog has a a right ofcourse.
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by emperor4love(m): 9:32pm On Jun 21
Wetin giv de dog chop mk e get running stomach, dog poo don't look such am seen
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by cardoctor(m): 9:50pm On Jun 21
This dog smoke kukuye ni?
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by Sergio103(m): 9:56pm On Jun 21
Antoeni:
Kill it, Cook it & Then Eat it

Said like jack Sparrow grin
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:58pm On Jun 21
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by kmaster007: 10:18pm On Jun 21
Who pet EPP
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by lonelydora: 10:32pm On Jun 21
You look finish carry dog go keep on top car foamy seat. Dog wey dey like tear foam?

This is why many oyibo prefer cats to dogs.
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by aywagze(m): 10:43pm On Jun 21
Maybe the dog has a running stomach ..πŸ€”
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by Sucre6: 10:46pm On Jun 21
Itulah:

grin grin

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 11:03pm On Jun 21
osazsky:
Na even ekuku....they don't have use apart from pepper soup things
that is not ekuku oo.
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by Psoul(m): 11:12pm On Jun 21
My dogs CAN NEVER pee now poo in their cage.
Once they are pressed, they will keep calling for your attention to you open for them. They have a particular position the pee and poo.

If they could not hold it, they will go to one corner of their cage to poo. Once they noticed you've come back, they'll draw your attention so you can come and clean up the cage.

That dog is not trained
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by Blessmeforever(m): 12:07am On Jun 22
Ooppps
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by Obwork: 12:38am On Jun 22
When u go buy bingo. What do u expect
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 12:39am On Jun 22
I hate these so-called pets or whatever they call them, they irritate me........I wonder how people manage to keep them.
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by harmony75: 12:50am On Jun 22
So annoying these animals can be so destructive!
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by alphaNomega: 1:26am On Jun 22
AlphaNugget:
Pepper soup next πŸ’‹
primate, only driven by the urge to kill, eat, and reproduce angry
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by richmanrichard: 1:35am On Jun 22
Of all the dog to pet na EKUKE she see.
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by Jeje247: 1:52am On Jun 22
Poor training.

Same with children. If you fail to train them well, you suffer embarrassments serially

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog / Nigerian Man Receives Python As Gift In US Mall. Photos / How Many Animals Did You See ? ( Pic )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.