Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) (38920 Views)

Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) / Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) / Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by MasterTeeUSA: 2:41am On Jun 22
Seems to me like Dog had always done this in the house and it was just A OK

officialwdhtv:
Lady tearfully reveals what her dog did to her car shocked shocked shocked cool

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YClYMfytI6g

Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by Weknowbetter: 2:57am On Jun 22
That's alot of excrement. She must have 1.fed him something that was bad for him 2.she neglected to walk him and 3
She left him in car too long. Don't cry for better
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 3:34am On Jun 22
I no get data to open the video. What did her dog did to her? The dog give am head ni?as in he lick her plate for her?
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by NJV: 6:21am On Jun 22
Her dog, her car, her problem!
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by ComeToJesus: 6:37am On Jun 22
faceland:
If bird shit on me, I don't like it but life goes on

If goat, cow, sheep, rabbit shit near me, I don't like it but no big deal...

But dog shit! That is equal to human shit... Straight up disgusting.
Ridiculous 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by 4KNGOAT: 7:03am On Jun 22
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by Zubeezanga(m): 7:07am On Jun 22
Saint99:
She needs to train the dog. A well-trained dog will cry out for attention when it is pressed but cannot ease itself because it does not consider the place the right place to pass urine or excreta.
She never train herself finish na dog she won train, dey play lol
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by Perseverance127: 7:18am On Jun 22
Noniblaq1:
Hmmm. With only 16k I will give amazing cloths that will blow your mind.
your phone number
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by Icezak(m): 9:27am On Jun 22
She should check the health of that dog, It might be that the dog is suffering from diarrhoea or something, even human find it difficult to hold pour being under that condition..
Saint99:
She needs to train the dog. A well-trained dog will cry out for attention when it is pressed but cannot ease itself because it does not consider the place the right place to pass urine or excreta.
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by lomprico(m): 10:08am On Jun 22
Na shit im shit, e no kill person. The thing hol am.

Next time put it in the boot grin
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:18am On Jun 22
Show every dog needs training even the small cute ones.
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by NonsenseRubbish: 5:15pm On Jun 22
Some dogs get motion sickness when in a moving vehicle. They poop and vomit everywhere. Give it time and training and it’ll stop.
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by majmustrise: 7:17pm On Jun 22
Dog, na you own am and the car too, na your own, I leave everything to you...
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:47pm On Jun 22
This kind small dogs way d produce big big shit grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) / 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice / Snake Killed By My Dog Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.