Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,184 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:11 PM

Lagos APC Former Executive, Ramota Bankole Dies In Mecca, Party Mourns - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC Former Executive, Ramota Bankole Dies In Mecca, Party Mourns (24395 Views)

Declare Me Deputy National Secretary Of APC - Former Contestant, Ossai Demands / APC Chairman Dies In Auto Crash, Party Mourns / Kogi St. Appointees Snatched Election Materials, Thumb Printing For APC - Former (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos APC Former Executive, Ramota Bankole Dies In Mecca, Party Mourns by PrettySmart(m): 11:33pm On Jun 21
dominique:
Most likely as a result of heatstroke, imagine walking long distances under temperatures as high as 45°C. There's a current heat wave in Saudi Arabia and other parts of the Middle East. Even with numerous cooling stations provided across the states where hajj is being performed, people are still passing out from exhaustion and dehydration. Regardless of the weather, there's no year people from across the world don't lose their lives during hajj. RIP to the departed.

So what's the essence? Each government should organize Hajj in their country nah, abi?
Re: Lagos APC Former Executive, Ramota Bankole Dies In Mecca, Party Mourns by Horus(m): 11:36pm On Jun 21

Re: Lagos APC Former Executive, Ramota Bankole Dies In Mecca, Party Mourns by AnyanwuSK: 7:34am On Jun 22
hartson:
Just ordinary heat oo!

Wow I read that the degree of the heat is around 51°C. No no small thing o.
Re: Lagos APC Former Executive, Ramota Bankole Dies In Mecca, Party Mourns by Blackdisciple(m): 11:07am On Jun 22
What a sad note..
She is among those that died out there chaiii may she continue to rest with the Lord..
Re: Lagos APC Former Executive, Ramota Bankole Dies In Mecca, Party Mourns by vannessa7(f): 12:59pm On Jun 22
pek:
The amount of death yearly in Mecca is alarming. What really happens there? Beats my imagination that healthy people go for haji and they never return.

At the bolded, what most Nigerian Muslims don't realize is the gravity of being a Muslim, apart from the heat wave people die in mecca regularly because they went to the holy land with unclean hands. As a new Muslim revert I have sensed out the Islamic atmosphere. If you handle ordinary Quran anyhow you will have yourself to blame not to talk of going to the holy land with satanic baggage, many people have joined the occult or received help from the devil in one form or the other which has covenanted them to satanic kingdom but they conveniently forget because they now have money, they will decide to go for Hajj. There is no grace in Islam to cover your sin which you are still commiting, what Islam offer is holiness and direct contact to the presence of the Almighty Allah which makes every devil to flee from you.
Islam exterminate evil and devil's as soon as it gets in contact with them and if found in a human body the carrier of such evil power if found to be a willing accomplice may also lose his or her life.
Most of the religious war in the north is caused due to the clashing power of Islam and Christianity which are opposing each other because Christianity will welcome and accommodate you and the devil inside you for as long as you are alive while encouraging you to mature or change, this has given a large room to the devil to operate for generations in the lives of christians who has any covenant with them even if the coming generations know nothing about such evil covenant whereas Islam will destroy and eradicate every devil on the same day you revert to Islam. But the christian living in a Muslim environment because he or she still goes to church and remain a Christian he or she continue to nurture the evil powers in them because there is no reason to compell such powers to leave, grace covers them, the spirit of Jesus is a gentle one so they stay and even if you call down the holy spirit and they leave they soon come back for as long as you are a Christian and when the Muslim presence in such area are many the power of God in Islam will soon break out to reduce the evil presence because Islam cannot tolerate it, thus religious war. It's just the same character exhibited in the old testament when God walked with the isrealites. God is too holy to behold iniquity.

The devil will run away from you as long as you remain a genuine Muslim and you are not dirty or living in a dirty environment.

Anybody who prepares to go for Hajj should search themselves and make sure they are holy and clean before embarking on the journey. I know someone who said she almost died on the Arafat mountain because she went with her mother inlaw who is like maybe a witch from her character. The mother inlaw could not climb the mountain as she fell seriously sick, the woman said she herself started losing strength as soon as she started climbing the mountain she started shouting that Allah should not allow her to die for the sins of her mother inlaw, that her hands are clean, heaven should investigate her and see that she did not do any evil, she soon regain strength after praying like that for a while as she was climbing the mountain. It is a real hard work where you will be tested and the work of your hands will speak for you.
Ordinary praying salat regular Muslim prayer can kill if you do it regularly while your hand is deep in evil. I know an imam who owns and live in a mosque compound but has never join the congregational prayers in the mosque. I later learnt he is into blood money.

But compared to my years as a Christian minister, I prefer and enjoy being a Muslim because I finally found freedom from the devil. The familiar spirit, spirit husband, foundation idol, witchcraft powers that I battled with constantly as a Christian became powerless, I finally found the real meaning of the peace in Islam
I want to point out to any Muslim reading this that anger, quarrels, shouting angrily, being dirty or lazy will nullify islamic worship if you engage in them. May Almighty Allah (s.w.a) continue to guide us all insha Allah. Amin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Examination Malpractice In Nigeria :: Who Is To Be Blame? / Onochie To Peter Obi: You Failed Anambra; Go Home, You Can't Be President / Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.