Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,355 members, 7,967,941 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 01:06 PM

Does Allah Descend To The Lowest Heaven? If Yes, How And When? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Does Allah Descend To The Lowest Heaven? If Yes, How And When? (7461 Views)

Where Does Allah Lives - Seventh Heaven Or Lowest Heaven / Does Allah Also Fall Sick? / What Does Allah Mean By Calling Himself Al-Baari(The Evolver)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Allah Descend To The Lowest Heaven? If Yes, How And When? by hssd8nland: 2:26pm On Jul 19
AutoC:
Mohamed the fable teller...so for each time zone, Allah the imaginary friend of MO descends up to 24 times to satisfy each 1/3 of the remaining part of night ....dey play...Islam was formulated by Moh..He didn't see any Jubril..Alah is his imaginary friend who permitted him to comit incest, and sleep with his slave girl on his matrimonial bed....I question mentality of whoever belived that man was a prophet...every Muslim I know today are morally sound than him. Yet they want to become like him...sigh
You seem to be a very short-sighted and narrow-minded person, lacking simple comprehension and understanding. Anyways, with time, you will understand.
Re: Does Allah Descend To The Lowest Heaven? If Yes, How And When? by Banjoramos(m): 2:36pm On Jul 19
Surah Al-Furqan, Verse 55:
وَيَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ مَا لَا يَنفَعُهُمْ وَلَا يَضُرُّهُمْ وَكَانَ الْكَافِرُ عَلَىٰ رَبِّهِ ظَهِيرًا

And they (disbelievers, polytheists, etc.) worship besides Allah, that which can neither profit them nor harm them, and the disbeliever is ever a helper (of the Satan) against his Lord.

It's Friday don't forget to Recite Surah Khaf.

1 Like

Re: Does Allah Descend To The Lowest Heaven? If Yes, How And When? by Expanse2020(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19
ebinpawa:
God is 3 in 1 .Father, Son and Holy Spirit. There is no Allah.Know this and know peace
Oh my god how can you call our Nescafe 3 in 1 your God must synchronous in nature
✌️
Re: Does Allah Descend To The Lowest Heaven? If Yes, How And When? by Richcreed(m): 3:06pm On Jul 19
hssd8nland:
Jazakumullahu Khair
Wa Iyyaka!
Re: Does Allah Descend To The Lowest Heaven? If Yes, How And When? by ThinkSmarter: 3:09pm On Jul 19
Unfortunately, Allah suddenly stopped talking in this digital era.
Re: Does Allah Descend To The Lowest Heaven? If Yes, How And When? by DouglasPen1(m): 3:29pm On Jul 19
Allah killer squad grin grin
beardedboy:

Condom advert has spoken
Re: Does Allah Descend To The Lowest Heaven? If Yes, How And When? by GreenCovering: 3:39pm On Jul 19
On nairaland an ideology is being fiercely spread about Islam. There are some people who genuinely want to make sense of it in order to improve their understanding but it is not adding up for them because they can somehow sense the grey areas hidden under these writings. There are also others who having been brought up or influenced to hate anything Islam see this cycle playing out in their favour and therefore found out an avenue to let out all their vile thoughts against Islam and the honour of the holy Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w).

The basis for the status quo is an attempt in the modern era to try to equate humanly written books to the status of the holy Qur'an and sometimes to even use some of these books to judge the holy Qur'an itself. SubhanAllah! This has not been the dispostion of the scholars before this modern era. The holy Qur'an used to be held as the gold standard and whatever runs contrary to it is immediately side stepped in favour of the clear texts of the holy book. But today, people will leave the clear texts of the holy Qur'an and use the ambiguities in these books to judge the Qur'an itself, bring dishonour to the holy Prophet, s.a.w., and leave Islam on the floor for its detractors to step on, completely forgetting that none of these books is an ordained book of Islam (nor will any one of them ever be) and therefore prone to errors in some quarters.

lipsrsealed
Re: Does Allah Descend To The Lowest Heaven? If Yes, How And When? by rspy: 3:43pm On Jul 19
ebinpawa:
God is 3 in 1 .Father, Son and Holy Spirit. There is no Allah.Know this and know peace

God defined by European or Allah defined by the Arabs?
Re: Does Allah Descend To The Lowest Heaven? If Yes, How And When? by ShoeGetSize: 3:45pm On Jul 19
What signs? Stop smoking expired weed. Allah is a figment of MOO ha MAD's imagination

Telltruth123:
U
Even with the signs that Allah is still sending to this world, yet you did not believe that their is Allah.
I can see that it is not only humans that have enemies, even Allah has.

1 Like

Re: Does Allah Descend To The Lowest Heaven? If Yes, How And When? by EnEnPeecee: 3:58pm On Jul 19
God forbid what I just accepted before my admission into the demonic room.

Now to the topic, the allah of Islam is limited just to heavens and lower heavens. He may at times take instructions from Muhammad. But God the Father. God the son and God the holy Spirit is omnipresent. He is everywhere. Return to Christ Jesus now before it is too late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Allah Descend To The Lowest Heaven? If Yes, How And When? by GreenCovering: 4:05pm On Jul 19
Can you imagine a christian telling muslims about the omnipotence of God? If not because something is amiss in what is being spread over here on nairaland about Islam? People who accept that God ported to a human form to live an earthly life? Imagine!!!
sad

EnEnPeecee:
God forbid what I just accepted before my admission into the demonic room.

Now to the topic, the allah of Islam is limited just to heavens and lower heavens. He may at times take instructions from Muhammad. But God the Father. God the son and God the holy Spirit is omnipresent. He is everywhere. Return to Christ Jesus now before it is too late
Re: Does Allah Descend To The Lowest Heaven? If Yes, How And When? by DLifeless1: 5:43pm On Jul 19
He will descend once a six year old female infant is around.
Re: Does Allah Descend To The Lowest Heaven? If Yes, How And When? by DLifeless1: 5:46pm On Jul 19
GreenCovering:
On nairaland an ideology is being fiercely spread about Islam. There are some people who genuinely want to make sense of it in order to improve their understanding but it is not adding up for them because they can somehow sense the grey areas hidden under these writings. There are also others who having been brought up or influenced to hate anything Islam see this cycle playing out in their favour and therefore found out an avenue to let out all their vile thoughts against Islam and the honour of the holy Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w).

The basis for the status quo is an attempt in the modern era to try to equate humanly written books to the status of the holy Qur'an and sometimes to even use some of these books to judge the holy Qur'an itself. SubhanAllah! This has not been the dispostion of the scholars before this modern era. The holy Qur'an used to be held as the gold standard and whatever runs contrary to it is immediately side stepped in favour of the clear texts of the holy book. But today, people will leave the clear texts of the holy Qur'an and use the ambiguities in these books to judge the Qur'an itself, bring dishonour to the holy Prophet, s.a.w., and leave Islam on the floor for its detractors to step on, completely forgetting that none of these books is an ordained book of Islam (nor will any one of them ever be) and therefore prone to errors in some quarters.

lipsrsealed

Just imagine a religion where a 58 year old had erection for 6 year olds, forced his son to divorce his wife so that he can fornicate with her,etc

1 Like

Re: Does Allah Descend To The Lowest Heaven? If Yes, How And When? by DLifeless1: 5:48pm On Jul 19
hssd8nland:
You seem to be a very short-sighted and narrow-minded person, lacking simple comprehension and understanding. Anyways, with time, you will understand.

Didn't your prophet ban adoption just to fućk his daughter in law zaynab?

1 Like

Re: Does Allah Descend To The Lowest Heaven? If Yes, How And When? by expert234: 6:46pm On Jul 19
Otolomo1:
ALLAHU AKBAR

Your Allah is too deaf to hear prayers from heaven and have to descend before he can hear. Did someone give ur allah a heavy blow to the ear? If so, let ur allah go see a doctor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Allah Descend To The Lowest Heaven? If Yes, How And When? by GreenCovering: 7:19pm On Jul 19
Which 6 year old? Did he have a son who got married?

DLifeless1:

Just imagine a religion where a 58 year old had erection for 6 year olds, forced his son to divorce his wife so that he can fornicate with her,etc
Re: Does Allah Descend To The Lowest Heaven? If Yes, How And When? by Medici777: 7:46pm On Jul 19
God can go wherever he wants anytime he wants because he is who he is
Re: Does Allah Descend To The Lowest Heaven? If Yes, How And When? by DLifeless1: 8:09pm On Jul 19
GreenCovering:
Which 6 year old? Did he have a son who got married?

Read about Zayd ibn Haritha al-Kalbi and Aisha Bint Abu Bakr
God cursed Mohammed that none of his biological male children survived to adulthood.
Re: Does Allah Descend To The Lowest Heaven? If Yes, How And When? by GreenCovering: 8:32pm On Jul 19
Was Zayd his son as you claimed? So you know he is Zayd Ibn (son of) Haritha. So why misrepresent the facts? Anyway now that he is not a son, what happened to him? What happened to 'Aisha Bint Abu Bakr' too?

The holy Qur'an says:
And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient, (2:155)

This is what we know as muslims, so where is the so called 'curse' pronounced on him by God?

DLifeless1:

Read about Zayd ibn Haritha al-Kalbi and Aisha Bint Abu Bakr
God cursed Mohammed that none of his biological male children survived to adulthood.
Re: Does Allah Descend To The Lowest Heaven? If Yes, How And When? by ScarletBrace(m): 9:01pm On Jul 19
Lukgaf:
Allah descends every night to the lowest heaven when one-third of the night remains. The descent of Allah to the lowest heaven is in a real sense, in a manner that befits His Majesty and Might. Allah descends however He wills, whenever He wills.

It was narrated by Al-Bukhari in his Sahih (1145) and by Muslim (1261) from Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

“The Lord descends every night to the lowest heaven when one-third of the night remains and says: ‘Who will call upon Me, that I may answer Him? Who will ask of Me, that I may give him? Who will seek My forgiveness, that I may forgive him?’”

It should be noted that the descent of the Lord – may He be Exalted – to the lowest heaven is one of the actions that are attributed to Him and has to do with His will and wisdom. It is descending in a real sense, in a manner that befits His Majesty and Might. Allah descends however He wills, whenever He wills. Glory be to Him, there is nothing like unto Him and He is the All-Hearing, All-Seeing.

It is not permissible to distort the meaning of the Hadith by saying that what is meant is that His command or mercy descends, or that one of His angels descends.

And Allah knows best

Source: IslamQA

Seun is still allowing this nonsense swearing 🤬 of Quaker Oats.
All of una no get sense.

Re: Does Allah Descend To The Lowest Heaven? If Yes, How And When? by ScarletBrace(m): 9:10pm On Jul 19
Righthussle:
The Christian god demands 10% of your hard earned money
The Muslim god demands 2.5% of your hard earned money

Any god that demands ANYTHING from you is a fake Aba-made god.

Whoever or whatever made the universe will NEVER EVER EVER NEVER need your money for A N Y T H I N G whatsoever.

You sound like a thick fart 💨
Re: Does Allah Descend To The Lowest Heaven? If Yes, How And When? by Righthussle: 10:14pm On Jul 19
ScarletBrace:

You sound like a thick fart 💨

Yes oo. That's how I sound to people with low IQ. It's like explaining Albert Einstein theory of relativity to someone with low IQ. You go talk tire.

I hope you'll understand this one .
Re: Does Allah Descend To The Lowest Heaven? If Yes, How And When? by GreenCovering: 10:21pm On Jul 19
Too many lies packed into a short sentence. When has adoption become a banned practice in Islam? How could she have been an inlaw when the husband was not a son to the subject as we now know? You want to sound sensational to draw appeal from warped minds. Smsh! undecided

DLifeless1:

Didn't your prophet ban adoption just to fućk his daughter in law zaynab?
Re: Does Allah Descend To The Lowest Heaven? If Yes, How And When? by GreenCovering: 11:05pm On Jul 19
Incest with who? Can you throw more light on who is involved? Strange but weighty allegation that needs to be proven or else you are a liar!!! Can you also shed more light on this slave girl, who is she?

AutoC:
Mohamed the fable teller...so for each time zone, Allah the imaginary friend of MO descends up to 24 times to satisfy each 1/3 of the remaining part of night ....dey play...Islam was formulated by Moh..He didn't see any Jubril..Alah is his imaginary friend who permitted him to comit incest, and sleep with his slave girl on his matrimonial bed....I question mentality of whoever belived that man was a prophet...every Muslim I know today are morally sound than him. Yet they want to become like him...sigh
Re: Does Allah Descend To The Lowest Heaven? If Yes, How And When? by Klinee: 11:13pm On Jul 19
GreenCovering:
Can you imagine a christian telling muslims about the omnipotence of God? If not because something is amiss in what is being spread over here on nairaland about Islam? People who accept that God ported to a human form to live an earthly life? Imagine!!!
sad

Shut up You satan! People that are already condemned! You will rot in hell except you repent and worship true God.
Re: Does Allah Descend To The Lowest Heaven? If Yes, How And When? by DLifeless1: 7:30am On Jul 20
GreenCovering:
Too many lies packed into a short sentence. When has adoption become a banned practice in Islam? How could she have been an inlaw when the husband was not a son to the subject as we now know? You want to sound sensational to draw appeal from warped minds. Smsh! undecided

Are you saying that Zayd wasn't mohammed's adopted son?
Are you also saying that Mohammed didn't collect Aisha at 6 years?
I want to see your reply to this two, so that I can show the the proof and other things, I Love bursting the lies of islam, I am waiting.

From an ex-muslim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QQEHnUJpuM?si=hKu3zsF9EAsad6_y
Re: Does Allah Descend To The Lowest Heaven? If Yes, How And When? by DLifeless1: 7:36am On Jul 20
GreenCovering:
Was Zayd his son as you claimed? So you know he is Zayd Ibn (son of) Haritha. So why misrepresent the facts? Anyway now that he is not a son, what happened to him? What happened to 'Aisha Bint Abu Bakr' too?

The holy Qur'an says:
And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient, (2:155)

This is what we know as muslims, so where is the so called 'curse' pronounced on him by God?

You want to whine yourself abi, which muslims, the ones who change the interpretation of their quoran when ever they want to lie whitely.

Didn't Mohammed swear that if he is fake prophet that God should hurt his heart, something about plugging out his iorta and all that, I am trying to sound normal from what is in your hadith?

When mohammed was dieing, didn't he complain that he was having a strong pain as if his heart wants to be reaped out?

once you lie, I will flood you with evidence here, my problem is once it starts you people do run away.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Be The Best To Your Parents / Exploring Suratul Kahf / The Beautiful Islamic Greeting, Assalamu Alaykum Not "Aslm" Or "Salam" !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.