Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

Heavy Security At Emir Bayero’s Residence As Kano Govt Mobilizes Bulldozers - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Heavy Security At Emir Bayero’s Residence As Kano Govt Mobilizes Bulldozers (47019 Views)

Kano Govt To Reconstruct Emir Bayero's Palace, orders Police to Evict him / Court Reinstates Bayero As Kano Emir / Ongoing Renovation At Emir Of Kano's Palace (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Security At Emir Bayero’s Residence As Kano Govt Mobilizes Bulldozers by Henryfortune(m): 7:42am On Jun 21
arinkolashous:
The premises is owned by Kano State government anyway. Those police must vacate that premises immediately for renovation works to begin or they will force the full wrath of Kano people to descend on them.

Did you read the thread at all .....cus if you did you will no lwhy the police were there in the first place ...

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security At Emir Bayero’s Residence As Kano Govt Mobilizes Bulldozers by femicyrus(m): 7:43am On Jun 21
yusufu16:
Pull down everything since Ado Bayero doesn’t want peace. He is doing as if it’s his fathers house.
It is not easy for a king to accept being an ordinary citizen again while paying homage to another king

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security At Emir Bayero’s Residence As Kano Govt Mobilizes Bulldozers by Orinechi: 7:44am On Jun 21
Antoeni:
IMPLICATIONS OF TODAYS KANO FHC JUDGEMENT ON KANO EMIRSHIP TUSSLE:

1. The court voided all actions taken AFTER the interim
order was granted but also granted stay of proceedings
until the determination of an appeal by the Responents

This means:

2. The law that sacked Aminu Ado, the Emirates Law
2024 remains valid because it was assented BEFORE the
interim order.

3. The ruling has voided Sanusi's enthronement because
it came AFTER the order, for it being comtempteous
against the court.

4.. The ruling has effectively created a vacuum in the Kano emirates. That is, Aminu Ado was duly deposed, but
Sanusi was not duly enthroned.

4. Fourth and the most interesting part is that the court
has granted stay of proceedings pending the
determination of the appeal.

5. The stay bars all parties from taking any steps to
enforce the ruling until after its determination on Appeal.

6. So, in essence, Sanusi remains Emir and the legal battle
moves to the Court of Appeal.

AS THE COURT PLEASES
According to charge and bail

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security At Emir Bayero’s Residence As Kano Govt Mobilizes Bulldozers by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:45am On Jun 21
IMASTEX:
It's a family affair. Meanwhile, Sanusi didn't pull such stunt when he was initially evicted. Why all this drama.

You know when a criminal wants to protect his asset he does it in the most brutal manner
Re: Heavy Security At Emir Bayero’s Residence As Kano Govt Mobilizes Bulldozers by Antoeni(m): 7:45am On Jun 21
Thank You , Do Have a Nice Day
ElevationD:

Please can you get yourself a bottle of Star or Gulder beer, along with a bowl of fresh fish pepper soup?

You stated it clearly they way it is.
Have a good day bro!
Re: Heavy Security At Emir Bayero’s Residence As Kano Govt Mobilizes Bulldozers by femicyrus(m): 7:46am On Jun 21
Demoke:
Brand New Toyota Hilux 2024

Price: 98M

The way you people just call million ehn!
That money above can build 5 housing units for 5 different families

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Security At Emir Bayero’s Residence As Kano Govt Mobilizes Bulldozers by Exousiang01(m): 7:48am On Jun 21
Kobicove:
I still do not understand the basis for wanting to demolish and then reconstruct the palace now when things are hard and government is low on cash...

This new Kano state governor is the most clueless person ever! undecided

How old are you?
Only a dumb child would not understand what is going ob and think that this is about reconstruction.
Young man this is about eviction not reconstruction.
As soon as the Emir moves out those bulldozers will be rolled away.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Security At Emir Bayero’s Residence As Kano Govt Mobilizes Bulldozers by ElevationD: 7:48am On Jun 21
Olatundex22:
Kano governor giving Bayero Fubarally style of assembly demolition 👍👍. You get small palace to stay that’s why you dey call yourself emir

Fubara learnt demolition tactics from Wike himself.
Infact Wike once said that if you are his enemy within, he”ll leave the one outside and first destroy you the insider completely. Fubara learnt that and now has destroyed the inside enemy, Wike first.

The governor of Kano understands that strategy and now uses it. That is the sadness of our country, where public structures are completely destroyed and rebuilt with public funds out of personal ego or interests. No one complains.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security At Emir Bayero’s Residence As Kano Govt Mobilizes Bulldozers by Emmanuel909090: 7:49am On Jun 21
Back in the days, this office had a lot of respect, now the elected now has influence on royalties.

It should be the other way.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security At Emir Bayero’s Residence As Kano Govt Mobilizes Bulldozers by Exousiang01(m): 7:53am On Jun 21
femicyrus:

The way you people just call million ehn!
That money above can build 5 housing units for 5 different families
How will 98m buy 5 housing units?
Oga you better look for a way out of poverty oh, N98m cant build more than 1 house and na just basic 4 bederoom duplex, e no go even reach full furnishing.
Abi na village you wan go build am?
You no go buy land?
Abi you never build house before?

5 housing unites with 98m?
How

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Security At Emir Bayero’s Residence As Kano Govt Mobilizes Bulldozers by NECO1998: 7:54am On Jun 21
Stupid talk! Does it matter? Pity yourself. Animal!
mrrandomguy:
I see people celebrate Bayero's dethronement and reinstatement of Sanusi as Emir.
What they don't know is that Sanusi is a stooge of the West, Bill Gates, BlackRock and other global establishment. I pity the northerners, the southerne even more.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security At Emir Bayero’s Residence As Kano Govt Mobilizes Bulldozers by EFGH: 7:54am On Jun 21
Demoke:
Brand New Toyota Hilux 2024

Price: 98M

I love this car, I wish I can afford it at the moment, I could have contacted you.
I will definitely buy something like this or a better version in the nearest future, so help me God, Amen!

Nevertheless, I am wishing you goodluck in your business.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security At Emir Bayero’s Residence As Kano Govt Mobilizes Bulldozers by Lumarstone: 7:54am On Jun 21
I'm following the thread.

My humble conclusion is that Kano State government is gradually winning the war.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security At Emir Bayero’s Residence As Kano Govt Mobilizes Bulldozers by mrblessed(m): 7:55am On Jun 21
This is politics of distraction. NNPP nawa o.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security At Emir Bayero’s Residence As Kano Govt Mobilizes Bulldozers by mairogo: 7:55am On Jun 21
Tareq1105:

In as much as I agree with you, I don't support the way you ended by saying "take over their country now"

That's because you understand 'take back your country' in the light of Sowore's revolution even if I don't see anything wrong with that.

I want Nigerians to rise and speak against the rascality of the judiciary. If the judiciary fails, Nigeria will fall.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security At Emir Bayero’s Residence As Kano Govt Mobilizes Bulldozers by Antoeni(m): 7:57am On Jun 21
Here’s a detailed explanation of the Federal High Court’s judgment in simple terms, along with the status of the reinstated and dethroned Emirs of Kano:

Court Judgment Details and Implications

1. Maintain Status Quo:
• The court’s earlier order for all parties to keep things as they are remains in effect. This means no new actions or changes should be made by either side until the case is fully resolved.

2. Stay of Proceedings:
• The court has paused (or stayed) the ongoing legal proceedings. This was requested by the Kano State House of Assembly and the Attorney General. This means that the current legal actions and any enforcement of previous rulings are put on hold until an appeal by the respondents is determined.

3. Case Transfer:
• The case is being moved to another court within the Federal High Court (FHC) system in Kano. This transfer is necessary because the judge handling the case has been promoted to the Court of Appeal, meaning he can no longer preside over the case.

4. Void Actions Taken After Interim Order:
• The court has voided all actions taken after the interim order was granted. This includes any actions related to the emirate that were in contempt of the court’s previous directives.

What This Means:

1. Emirates Law 2024:
• The law that led to Aminu Ado Bayero’s sacking remains valid because it was enacted before the interim order. Therefore, the legal framework that deposed Aminu Ado Bayero is still in effect.

2. Sanusi’s Enthronement Voided:
• The court has voided the enthronement of Muhammadu Sanusi II because it took place after the interim order, which makes it contemptuous of the court’s directive.

3. Vacuum in Kano Emirates:
• The ruling has created a situation where neither Aminu Ado Bayero nor Sanusi II is legally recognized as the Emir. Aminu Ado Bayero was legally deposed, but Sanusi II’s enthronement has been voided, effectively leaving the position of Emir of Kano vacant.

4. Stay of Proceedings:
• The court has granted a stay of proceedings pending the determination of the appeal. This means the legal process is paused and no further actions can be taken by either party until the appeal is resolved.

5. No Enforcement of Ruling:
• The stay of proceedings bars all parties from enforcing any part of the ruling until the appeal is determined. This prevents any immediate changes or actions based on the court’s voiding of Sanusi’s enthronement.

Status of the Emirs:

• Reinstated Emir Sanusi II:
• Sanusi II was reinstated but his enthronement has now been voided by the court because it occurred after the interim order. Despite this, due to the stay of proceedings, he remains in a state of suspension. He continues to be at the official Emir’s palace but without legal confirmation of his status until the appeal is decided.

• Dethroned Emir Aminu Ado Bayero:
• Aminu Ado Bayero was duly deposed according to the Emirates Law 2024. He remains at another palace, also in a state of suspension, as he is no longer legally recognized as the Emir of Kano.

Next Steps:

• Legal Battle Moves to the Court of Appeal:
• The appeal process will now be the focus. The legal status of both Emirs will ultimately be decided by the Court of Appeal. This process may take some time, and until then, the vacuum in the emirate leadership persists.

Conclusion:

• Current Situation: Both Sanusi II and Aminu Ado Bayero are in a state of legal suspension. The position of Emir of Kano remains effectively vacant pending the outcome of the appeal.

• Future Developments: The final resolution will come from the Court of Appeal, where the legal battle will continue. No actions can be enforced until this higher court delivers its judgment.

In essence, while Sanusi II remains in the official residence of the Emir, his position is not legally confirmed due to the court’s voiding of his enthronement. The legal processes will continue at the Court of Appeal, which will provide the ultimate decision on the matter.

Hope this helps clarify the current situation and the legal proceedings ahead!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Security At Emir Bayero’s Residence As Kano Govt Mobilizes Bulldozers by nedekid: 7:57am On Jun 21
mrrandomguy:
I see people celebrate Bayero's dethronement and reinstatement of Sanusi as Emir.
What they don't know is that Sanusi is a stooge of the West, Bill Gates, BlackRock and other global establishment. I pity the northerners, the southerne even more.
You pity them? Don't you have more pressing issues to pity than to waste precious pitying resources pitying northerners?

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security At Emir Bayero’s Residence As Kano Govt Mobilizes Bulldozers by omoredia: 7:58am On Jun 21
This is all a distraction. Bad govt are good at being bad
Re: Heavy Security At Emir Bayero’s Residence As Kano Govt Mobilizes Bulldozers by Fuckyoumod: 7:58am On Jun 21
Kobicove:
I still do not understand the basis for wanting to demolish and then reconstruct the palace now when things are hard and government is low on cash...

what you don't understand is bigger than you.

Seek understanding or remain afloat.

Reconstruction is the only....... Infact I won't teach you until you are paying me.
Re: Heavy Security At Emir Bayero’s Residence As Kano Govt Mobilizes Bulldozers by sweetkev(m): 8:00am On Jun 21
Price is way too much. 98m. shocked
Re: Heavy Security At Emir Bayero’s Residence As Kano Govt Mobilizes Bulldozers by maasoap(m): 8:01am On Jun 21
yusufu16:
Pull down everything since Ado Bayero doesn’t want peace. He is doing as if it’s his fathers house.
I hope that the bulldozer and excavator operators have written their wills grin grin grin
Re: Heavy Security At Emir Bayero’s Residence As Kano Govt Mobilizes Bulldozers by Yankee101: 8:02am On Jun 21
Allow states to run themselves
Allow local governments to be independent
Everything can’t be run from Abuja

That’s the biggest problem of centralized government
No development due to too much attention to minor issues from the center
Re: Heavy Security At Emir Bayero’s Residence As Kano Govt Mobilizes Bulldozers by badoh(m): 8:03am On Jun 21
arinkolashous:
The premises is owned by Kano State government anyway. Those police must vacate that premises immediately for renovation works to begin or they will force the full wrath of Kano people to descend on them.
See how you deh que behind govt weh no send the people. Do you actually think they want to do renovation or it was just an attempt to disgrace Bayero by all means, whatever it means, the people should understand that government in Nigeria from local to federal are not worth dying for. They are bunch of useless entities.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security At Emir Bayero’s Residence As Kano Govt Mobilizes Bulldozers by sweetkev(m): 8:04am On Jun 21
Exousiang01:

How will 98m buy 5 housing units?
Oga you better look for a way out of poverty oh, N98m cant build more than 1 house and na just basic 4 bederoom duplex, e no go even reach full furnishing.
Abi na village you wan go build am?
You no go buy land?
Abi you never build house before?

5 housing unites with 98m?
How
98m is too much for that car. Imagine Toyota brand oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security At Emir Bayero’s Residence As Kano Govt Mobilizes Bulldozers by israelmao(m): 8:06am On Jun 21
Kano and River States are strategic in term politics and resources respectively that is why every central government in Nigeria most times try all possible means to be in charge.
Re: Heavy Security At Emir Bayero’s Residence As Kano Govt Mobilizes Bulldozers by Tonnyray: 8:06am On Jun 21
Dshocker:
Gradually, enmity is creeping in the trajectory of Northern politics.
Meaning; their unity isn't as strong as it use to be in the past, and what this means is that indirectly, the South might overtake the North in terms of power.
Very deep reasoning you got here.
The developing fault lines are a welcome development anyway.
Time to break their stronghold on the Nigerian state.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security At Emir Bayero’s Residence As Kano Govt Mobilizes Bulldozers by Danchibez: 8:07am On Jun 21
Another River State drama's scenario
Re: Heavy Security At Emir Bayero’s Residence As Kano Govt Mobilizes Bulldozers by maestro299: 8:07am On Jun 21
mrrandomguy:

Forget all those ones bros.

Since 2015, when APC came to power, the West have had their way with us.
Re: Heavy Security At Emir Bayero’s Residence As Kano Govt Mobilizes Bulldozers by maestro299: 8:09am On Jun 21
Kobicove:

It is the neverending stupidity of the black man in power.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security At Emir Bayero’s Residence As Kano Govt Mobilizes Bulldozers by Anunakeeh: 8:10am On Jun 21
Re: Heavy Security At Emir Bayero’s Residence As Kano Govt Mobilizes Bulldozers by DrMuzungu(m): 8:11am On Jun 21
They are blabbing about renovation and yet, they are bringing bulldozers? Lol, eediots.
Re: Heavy Security At Emir Bayero’s Residence As Kano Govt Mobilizes Bulldozers by ddippset(m): 8:11am On Jun 21
mannobi:
Ado Bayero miscalculated by fighting back reason I love Sanusi. He simply left the state for them until the table turned to his favour. Nobody will save Bayero from the hand of the kwankwansiyya people. Tinubus FG won't because it's not a conflict with the FG but rather ganduje's luggage. In all, Bayoro will eventually exit the state for them or be ridiculed
Trust me Sanusi left because the powers then, were against him both at state and federal.

Ganduje was against him, Buhari didn't support him.

But Bayero has Ganduje and the FG on his side.
That's why he's grandstanding.

Sanusi would have done the same thing that time if Buhari had backed him.

So don't gerrit twisted, None of these people are saints.

Do not try to make a saint of Sanusi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends / Origin Of The Name Bello?! / Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.