Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,344 members, 7,923,426 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 06:14 AM

Gov Abiodun, Obasanjo, Amosun Mourn As Ogun Monarch Joins Ancestors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Abiodun, Obasanjo, Amosun Mourn As Ogun Monarch Joins Ancestors (165 Views)

Oba Odetola: Dapo Abiodun Vows To Arrest Killers Of Slain Ogun Monarch / Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration / Buhari Endorses Dapo Abiodun As Ogun Governor, Amosun's Thugs Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov Abiodun, Obasanjo, Amosun Mourn As Ogun Monarch Joins Ancestors by healthedu: 9:54am On Jun 21
Gov Abiodun, Obasanjo, Amosun Mourn as Ogun Monarch Joins Ancestors

described the late Towulade of Akinale, Oba Femi Ogunleye, as a great leader who lived an eventful life and put his community on the world map during his reign.

Oba Ogunleye, one of Nigeria’s topmost journalists, died in the United Kingdom on Wednesday at the age of 79.

In a condolence message to the Ogun State Council of Obas and the....

Read fully...

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=8bbb9e692daa5da6f7b9e0abbe8d88c9&news_entry_id=s19bf84f7240621en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=1460aa2b318a221f9a699bf55dfb253867b7eca7&from=publisher

1 Share

Re: Gov Abiodun, Obasanjo, Amosun Mourn As Ogun Monarch Joins Ancestors by Healthrelatedjo: 10:01am On Jun 21
I met the late kabieyesi twice while I was trying to get a job at nph,aro Abeokuta.He gave me a recommendation letter without giving him a dime.Educated,funny and accommodating.May his gentle soul rest in peace.

(1) (Reply)

#pbatspaces / Imminent Mass Hunger Looms In Nigeria's North-east Over Funding Gap – UN / *still On Peter Mbah's One Year Of Tears And Agony In Enugu*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.